Type keyword(s) to search

The Walking Dead in the Media

• Start Topic

3 hours ago, AngelaHunter said:

^^^ For a mere 20$ I can get a live video chat with Lew Temple, whoever the fuck he is.

Lew Temple is an oldie from back around S3; he was one of the prisoners CDB encountered when they first entered the Prison.

ETA: His character’s name was Axel.

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, Nashville said:

His character’s name was Axel.

OH, thank you!  Axel was one of the few characters I actually liked until the Gov blew his brains out but still, I don't want to  pay for a private chat with him. What to say? 😟

• Love 1
18 minutes ago, AngelaHunter said:

OH, thank you!  Axel was one of the few characters I actually liked until the Gov blew his brains out but still, I don't want to  pay for a private chat with him. What to say? 😟

That's gotta be so awkward. 

• LOL 2
1 hour ago, Superclam said:

I've been to a few horror/SciFi conventions (NERD!!) and there is always a room where you can pay for an autograph from actors of various fame levels. Seeing the less popular ones sitting there alone was always kind of sad. 

I've seen that happen at sports things.  I actually went up and got an autograph of some player just because I felt bad for him.  I think it was a third line player; it was so long ago, I don't even remember.

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
10 hours ago, Nashville said:

@heisenberg - just letting you know I was brazenly stealing that image with absolutely no regrets whatsoever.  😈

Oh!  I thought you were accusing me from stealing it from someone you know!😁

I don't know where that came from but it is very funny. 

• LOL 1
(edited)

Wizard World posts free videos of its Q&A panels on YouTube...

THE WALKING DEAD cast Q+A | SUN, FEB 28TH | 10AM PT, 1PM ET
Wizard World   Streamed live on Feb. 28, 2021

Join @chandlerriggs5 (Carl Grimes), @davidmorrissey (The Governor), @instajasondouglas (Tobin), Lew Temple (Axel), and @vincentmward (Oscar) for an interactive event that includes a live-moderated video Q&A, plus one-on-one video chats, recorded videos, virtual photo-ops & autographs! This event starts at 10am PT / 1pm ET.

Edited by tv echo
(edited)

Lauren Cohan reacts to Maggie and Negan's reunion on The Walking Dead
By Dalton Ross February 28, 2021
https://ew.com/tv/walking-dead-lauren-cohan-home-sweet-home-interview-maggie/ 

We see Maggie seeing Negan for the first time here. She tells Daryl at one point that she left home because she couldn't have Negan taking up any more space in her head, and that she didn't want to bring Hershel back to that. Now she's back, so what does that mean for her psyche moving forward?
I think it's part of what we got to see in that episode, is that Maggie sees Negan but she didn't say anything to him. She has this tightly locked box of everything that could be unleashed that you can't even prepare to open without unexpected consequences and fallout and reactions. And she obviously gets to share some of this with Daryl, but Negan is definitely going to manipulate in any way that he can and that he sees fit to try to have a place to be in this world. That's how he developed his whole crew in the first place. That's how he's always conducted himself. And I think that another big part of this for her is just as important as the revenge in dealing with him now being there is, I have to put my son first.

I've obviously been driven back here for a reason. I was hoping to go to the Hilltop. It's not a viable option, and I don't have anywhere else to go. We get to learn a lot more of why. But I find that just such a relatable thing for what I would imagine for any mother. It's just like, cool, but I have to take care of this first. And that's a big part of attention throughout the season, is yeah, we see him and there's so much underneath that, but what is the main priority? And then we're only human. How much do we really do the right thing all the time?
Finally, what's it like working with Kien Michael Spiller, who is playing little Herschel? Obviously it's very emotional for viewers to see this character. What's it like for you on set working with him?
He is so entertaining. He is just the best conversationalist. He has so many theories about what you would really do in this situation. It requires so few prompts for me. He's got a lot of ideas about everything. It's very entertaining. We have so much dead time between setups and stuff sometimes, and he's just really funny. He's just a really, really bright and funny kid. [Showrunner Angela Kang] wanted somebody that carried on this spirit of Glenn [Steven Yeun], and it was a bright spot for the characters on the show. And yeah, we have a lot of good to come with him. It's going to be fun.

‘Walking Dead’ Recap: Lauren Cohan Brings Maggie Back With a Vengeance in Season 10 Extra Episodes
By Joe Otterson     Feb. 28, 2021
https://variety.com/2021/tv/news/walking-dead-recap-season-10-episode-17-1234915417/

“Maggie’s not really free to take her vengeance and just act on her impulses,” Cohan said. “I don’t think that she wants to pay the price that that might mean for her on her conscience and as an example to her kid…We’re seeing Negan find a lot more of the light, and we’re seeing Maggie in a little bit more of the darkness. That’s where a huge part of the tension of the season is coming from.”
“To be playing a mother who has to keep her optimism for her kid is just so much of what I think drives the show and the characters forward,” Cohan said.

“Just the way he was dressed with the baseball cap and the nod to Glenn and the sort of sparkiness and the cheekiness of being up in the tree safe the whole time, while mom’s been through hell,” she continued. “It all feels like a bright little wink and nod to the brightness and hope that Glenn represented.”

Edited by tv echo
(edited)

The Walking Dead showrunner shares clues on new villains the Reapers
By Dalton Ross   February 28, 2021 
https://ew.com/tv/walking-dead-reapers-home-sweet-home-showrunner-angela-kang-interview/ 

ENTERTAINMENT WEEKLY: Tell me about finding your young Hershel in young Kien Michael Spiller, who now is obviously becoming a more important part of the active story.
ANGELA KANG:
We have amazing casting directors, both in Los Angeles, as well as down in the South. And Fincannon Casting, they are known for finding great kids. If you saw the list of people they've broken in, when they were children, it's pretty stunning. And they found all the kids for our show, many who have gone on to do tons of great stuff, even after this. And they just searched, and we knew that we were looking for something really, really specific, because you're looking for a kid that you could buy is the kid of Glenn and Maggie. And they were searching during a pandemic and all of that. And they found so many wonderful kids who auditioned, and it kind of came down to two kids.

And Lisa Mae Fincannon was like, "I just have a really good feeling about this kid. I have such a good feeling about him. He's really smart, and there's just something about him." And ultimately, he's the one we cast. And I think she was right. He has this sweetness to him. And I think he can kind of play that rascally thing that reminds you of Glenn. But he has something of the old soul of Maggie, which is really wonderful. So it was an adventure. We saw so many wonderful, young, child actors, and he won it, and we love having him. He's such a sweetheart.

He's even wearing a baseball cap, like when we first met Glenn.
He's wearing a baseball cap. Yeah.
Let's get into the big Maggie and Negan reunion. She's back, and with the son of her husband that Negan brutally murdered. So what does that mean moving forward?
For us, we're just excited to have Maggie and Negan both going in the same space together. And what does that mean for both of them going forward? That's a huge part of the story that we tell in season 11. But even in these episodes that are the six, I think that there's interesting questions about can somebody ever truly redeem themselves? Is it possible to forgive something that's that horrific? Do you need to forgive something that that's horrific? Can they, given the state of the world, figure out how to work together, or is it just going to be more death and destruction?

And I think, really, all of those emotions are justified at various points in the story, that these two have going forward. I think that Negan lives in sort of a question of, "Is she going to do something to me? What do I do?" And I think Maggie lives in the question of, "Do I want to continue to be upset by this guy? Do I want my kid to feel like there were no consequences for what he did? Or is it worse to not be able to move past that?" And so, those two were just really good together, and there's going to be lots more to explore with Maggie and Negan.

What can you say about the Reapers, these people that have seemingly been hunting the group Maggie's been with? And how big a part are they going to be playing in the future story?
Without getting into too much spoiler-y stuff, I think what we can say is that ...

Spoiler

Look, I mean, one guy followed them out there, and he caused a lot of trouble for Maggie's group, who are not exactly stupid themselves. So, if he's from a group that obviously has hunting skills and he's in these military fatigues. He's in a ghillie suit at one point. They have some sort of background where they know military techniques. And so, that's going to be just a formidable type of enemy to go up against.

Because I think for the most part in our show, all of the people who are the bad guys they come up against, who knows, they might've been an accountant before the apocalypse and then just turned dark. Right? But when you have people who have a certain level of skills and training, it poses a different kind of a problem, because suddenly you don't need 100 of them. One guy can cause a lot of harm. So this is definitely a story that will be ongoing. But beyond that, I'll hold some stuff for later.

Edited by tv echo
(edited)

Do you remember TWD Holiday Special that debuted on AMC+ on Dec. 13, 2020? Video clips from that holiday special are posted on YouTube...

HOLIDAY SPECIAL WITH THE CAST OF THE WALKING DEAD - TALKING DEAD
twdcast  Dec 18, 2020

TWD: Christmas Special: ''Executives talks about the future of TWD''
Connected VG    Dec 13, 2020

The Walking Dead Holliday Special - Emily Kinney: Up on the Housetop
Radio de Babel   Dec 15, 2020

Edited by tv echo
(edited)

Saturn Awards nominations were announced on Thursday (eligibility period was 07/15/19 - 11/15/20) - TWD got 5 nominations...
http://www.saturnawards.org/

Best Horror Television Series
Creepshow (Shudder)
Evil (CBS)
Fear the Walking Dead (AMC)
Lovecraft Country (HBO)
Servant (Apple TV)
The Walking Dead (AMC)
What We Do in the Shadows (FX)

Best Supporting Actor on a Television Series
Jonathan Banks - Better Call Saul (AMC)
Tony Dalton - Better Call Saul (AMC)
Michael Emerson - Evil (CBS)
Doug Jones - Star Trek: Discovery (CBS All Access)
Richard Rankin - Outlander (Starz)
Norman Reedus - The Walking Dead (AMC)
Luke Wilson - Stargirl (The CW)

Best Supporting Actress on a Television Series
Natasia Demetriou - What We Do in the Shadows (FX)
Cynthia Erivo - The Outsider (HBO)
Melissa McBride - The Walking Dead (AMC)
Colby Minifie - Fear The Walking Dead (AMC)
Danielle Panabaker - The Flash (The CW)
Sophie Skelton - Outlander (Starz)
Tessa Thompson - Westworld (HBO)

Best Performance by a Younger Actor on a Television Series
Freya Allan - The Witcher (Netflix)
Brec Bassinger - Stargirl (The CW)
Isa Briones - Star Trek: Picard (CBS All Access)
Maxwell Jenkins - Lost in Space (Netflix)
Madison Lintz - Bosch (Amazon)
Cassady McClincy - The Walking Dead (AMC)
Erin Moriarty - The Boys (Amazon)

Best Guest Starring Performance on Television
Jon Cryer - - Supergirl (The CW)
Giancarlo Esposito - The Mandalorian (Disney Plus)
Mark Hamill - What We Do in the Shadows (FX)
Jeffrey Dean Morgan - The Walking Dead (AMC)
Kate Mulgrew - Mr. Mercedes (Audience)
Billy Porter - The Twilight Zone (CBS All Access)
Jeri Ryan - Star Trek: Picard (CBS All Access)

Edited by tv echo
(edited)

Performer of the Week: Kathryn Hahn
By Team TVLine / March 6 2021
https://tvline.com/2021/03/06/kathryn-hahn-wandavision-performance-finale-agatha-harkness/

HONORABLE MENTION | The living embodiment of “Ya don’t know what you’ve got till it’s gone,” Lauren Cohan gave a performance in the first of The Walking Dead’s Season 10 bonus episodes that made us glad all over again that she’s returned as Maggie. It wasn’t just the warmth that radiated from her in scenes with Judith and Kelly, either, or even the rage that she brought to Maggie’s face-off with a murderous Reaper. It was the subtle way that Cohan hinted at how much her character had changed since she left Hilltop. Telling Daryl (part of) her story, Maggie only lit up when speaking about son Hershel. Cohan otherwise played the moment almost like a ghost, someone so haunted, she was bound to leave us feeling the same.

Edited by tv echo
  • Love 2
2 hours ago, tv echo said:

Saturn Awards nominations were announced on Thursday (eligibility period was 07/15/19 - 11/15/20) - TWD got 5 nominations...
http://www.saturnawards.org/

Best Horror Television Series
What We Do in the Shadows (FX)

Best Supporting Actor on a Television Series
Norman Reedus - The Walking Dead (AMC)

Best Supporting Actress on a Television Series
Natasia Demetriou - What We Do in the Shadows (FX)

Best Performance by a Younger Actor on a Television Series
Erin Moriarty - The Boys (Amazon)

Best Guest Starring Performance on Television
Jeri Ryan - Star Trek: Picard (CBS All Access)

I had to pick Norman Reedus because TWD is the only show I watch on that list! 

• Love 2
5 hours ago, Superclam said:

I had to pick Norman Reedus because TWD is the only show I watch on that list! 

Same. I chose no one.

6 hours ago, tv echo said:

HONORABLE MENTION | The living embodiment of “Ya don’t know what you’ve got till it’s gone,” Lauren Cohan gave a performance in the first of The Walking Dead’s Season 10 bonus episodes that made us glad all over again that she’s returned as Maggie. It wasn’t just the warmth that radiated from her in scenes with Judith and Kelly, either, or even the rage that she brought to Maggie’s face-off with a murderous Reaper. It was the subtle way that Cohan hinted at how much her character had changed since she left Hilltop. Telling Daryl (part of) her story, Maggie only lit up when speaking about son Hershel. Cohan otherwise played the moment almost like a ghost, someone so haunted, she was bound to leave us feeling the same.

I guess I missed all that when I went to finish scrubbing the drain in my kitchen sink. 😧

Oh, wait - no. I did see the "face-off" with the murderous Reaper with the evil grin who blew himself up because...?  "Why are you doing this to us??" So, yeah. I recall that.

This year's WonderCon@Home, March 26-27, 2021, includes an Invincible panel (starring some TWD cast members)...

Full Schedule: https://www.comic-con.org/wca/2021/athome/complete-programming

Saturday, March 27, 2021
8:00pm - 9:00pm    Amazon Prime Video: Invincible

Fandoms collide when Amazon Prime Video presents their WonderCon panel for the hour-long, adult animated series Invincible, fresh off its March 26th world premiere. Series creator Robert Kirkman and Invincible cast members Lauren Cohan, Lennie James, and Ross Marquand come together for The Walking Dead reunion fans never saw coming, as well as a spoiler-filled breakdown of the Invincible series premiere. Tune-in to watch this group of friends reminisce over how they came together, yet again, to work on a new project and tease what fans can look forward to in the coming weeks.

Edited by tv echo

Happiest event in my day

Big congratulations to Steven Yeun (remember Glenn?) who has an Oscar Nomination for Best Actor for his movie MInari. 

I have watched the trailer for the movie lots of times, I am looking forward to seeing the whole movie.

• Love 2
19 minutes ago, TVMovieBuff said:

Big congratulations to Steven Yeun (remember Glenn?) who has an Oscar Nomination for Best Actor for his movie MInari. 

I read his AMA on Reddit, and he seems like a very cool and very nice guy. Good for him!

18 hours ago, seacliffsal said:

I, too, wish he had never left...

Rick BN (Before Negan), I agree. AN, he could go anytime, IMO.

• Love 3

AMC Partners With Hot Ones Producers for Walking Dead-Inspired Cooking Show Run the Dish

“A partnership between AMC Networks and Complex Networks is serving up Run the Dish, an original series cooking show inspired by the world of The Walking Dead in a crossover with the First We Feast franchise. The content partnership announced Friday will "leverage the strength of food and fandom" for an "unconventional" cooking show featuring "apocalypse-inspired dishes created by Complex Celebrity chefs and TWD Universe talent." Run the Dish is now in development and being cooked up by AMC Networks' (The Walking Dead, Fear the Walking Dead) branded content studio, The Content Room, and Complex Networks (Hot Ones, Food Grails).“

In honour of her English roots, I wouldn’t mind watching Maggie rustling up a Spotted Dick 🥧

https://comicbook.com/tv-shows/news/the-walking-dead-inspired-cooking-show-run-the-dish-first-we-feast-amc-complex/

Edited by OoohMaggie
  • LOL 4
On 3/15/2021 at 10:57 AM, Fellaway said:

AMC and TWD will also milk this for all it's worth..

Although I'd be happy if Steven won, he's up against some tough competition in that category, including the late, great Chadwick Boseman (for Ma Rainey's Black Bottom). I'd also be happy if Chadwick won.

ETA: In other Steven Yeun news, Deadline is reporting that he and Ali Wong will be starring in and producing a new, untitled, 10-episode dramedy series, intended for one of the streaming series.

Edited by tv echo
  • Love 1

The Walking Dead Creator Robert Kirkman Defends Ex-Showrunner Accused of “Ruining the Show"

“but I don't agree he ruined anything. Scott is responsible for a lot of the most beloved aspects of the show," Kirkman wrote. 

It must be very lonely on whichever planet Kirkman is living on 🙄

https://comicbook.com/tv-shows/news/the-walking-dead-creator-robert-kirkman-defends-former-showrunner-scott-gimple-fan-ruined-show/

• LOL 2
1 hour ago, OoohMaggie said:

The Walking Dead Creator Robert Kirkman Defends Ex-Showrunner Accused of “Ruining the Show"

“but I don't agree he ruined anything. Scott is responsible for a lot of the most beloved aspects of the show," Kirkman wrote. 

It must be very lonely on whichever planet Kirkman is living on 🙄

Guy who makes money when you watch the show says, "no the show is still good, keep watching!" 

Sounds legit. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
20 hours ago, Superclam said:

Guy who makes money when you watch the show says, "no the show is still good, keep watching!" 

Sounds legit. 

It’s amazing what the prospect of losing 40% value of your shares portfolio can do to a persons.............Ahem....... honesty 🙄

Edited by OoohMaggie
  • Love 1

This WonderCon panel for Robert Kirkman's new animated series includes three current/former TWD cast members - although not part of this panel, Steven Yeun voices the main character in this series...

Amazon Prime Video: Invincible | WonderCon@Home 2021
Comic-Con International    Mar 27, 2021

Fandoms collide when Amazon Prime Video presents their WonderCon panel for the hour-long, adult animated series Invincible, fresh off its March 26th world premiere. Series creator Robert Kirkman and Invincible cast members Lauren Cohan, Lennie James, and Ross Marquand come together for The Walking Dead reunion fans never saw coming, as well as a spoiler-filled breakdown of the Invincible series premiere. Tune-in to watch this group of friends reminisce over how they came together, yet again, to work on a new project and tease what fans can look forward to in the coming weeks.

Invincible Voice Cast:
Steven Yeun (Mark Grayson / Invincible)
Sandra Oh (Debbie Grayson)
J.K. Simmons (Nolan Grayson / Omni-Man)
Gillian Jacobs (Samantha Eve Wilkins / Atom Eve)
Zazie Beetz (Amber Bennett)
Jason Mantzoukas (Rex Sloan / Rex Splode)
Walton Goggins (Cecil Stedman)
Zachary Quinto (Rudy Conners / Robot)
Malese Jow (Kate Cha / Dupli-Kate)
Seth Rogen (Allen the Alien)
Mark Hamill (Art Rosenbaum)
Clancy Brown (Damien Darkblood)
Kevin Michael Richardson (Mauler Twins)
Andrew Rannells (William Clockwell)
Various Walking Dead Stars (The Guardians of the Globe)

While their collective appearance was surprisingly short, but amazingly sweet, the superhero team of the Guardians of the Globe were voiced by a handful of Walking Dead characters in a fun complement to Steven Yeun and Robert Kirkman's combined presence. (Not to forget Khary Payton here.) Here's who voiced each character: Lauren Cohan as War Woman, Chad L. Coleman as Martian Man, Lennie James as Darkwing, Ross Marquand as The Immortal and Aquarius, MIchael Cudlitz as Red Rush and Sonequa Martin-Green as Green Ghost.

(Source)

Edited by tv echo
(edited)

‘The Walking Dead’ Season 11 Wasn’t Originally Supposed to Be the Show’s Final Season, Says Jeffrey Dean Morgan
BY ADAM CHITWOOD    March 31, 2021
https://collider.com/the-walking-dead-cancelled-season-11-filming-jeffrey-dean-morgan-interview/ 

Collider’s own Christina Radish spoke to Morgan as part of the press day for his new film The Unholy, and during their interview the actor discussed being surprised by the news that The Walking Dead Season 11 would be the show’s last.

“The news, when we got it in the middle of the pandemic, was a complete surprise, not only to me and the rest of the actors, but to everybody involved in the show from production. Scott Gimple and Angela Kang had no idea either. It came from nowhere and there was such a huge pivot. I think they had Season 11 all mapped out, where they were going to go, and suddenly it became, ‘We also have to close the story, in a way.’ It took everybody by surprise, so it was a massive pivot. And then, they threw in the six tacked-on episodes to Season 10, and instead of doing 16, we’re going to do 24 more. There was a lot of stuff to wrap our heads around.”
That said, there’s still a lot of ground left to cover. Morgan revealed that The Walking Dead Season 11 filming is going to take up an entire calendar year, and they’re only on Episode 3 after two months of production:

“I’m just finishing Episode 3. We’ve been here for two months, so we’re really taking our time. We’re doing 24 episodes, I think. It doesn’t feel like the end yet and I’m glad because that’s a long time to be thinking about the end. We have another year here to shoot, and we’re shooting straight through. It’s brutal. But I know it’s there. It’s in the back of all of our heads that it’s there. After the COVID six episodes that we did, that are almost done airing, we’re back at full strength. We shot those COVID episodes with a quarter of our usual crew, and it was very weird and crazy and surreal. My episode, the big one called, ‘Here’s Negan,’ was really just me and Hilarie [Burton] getting to do our thing, which was great, with limited locations and all of that. That didn’t feel like a bottle episode at all, when we shot it. Matter of fact, I think it’s going to look really big.”
Morgan continued, noting that Season 11 feels bigger than previous seasons:

“But now that we’re just getting to the end of Episode 3 of this new year, there’s so much story and it’s very grand in scale. Our first two episodes, we had 28 shooting days. Normally, we do that in 16. So, it suddenly seems a lot bigger somehow. I think everyone is keenly aware that it is our last year, as far as the writers and stuff. It feels good. It feels like the story is really good. I’ve only seen the first four scripts, and they’re great. There’s so far no reference and no feeling in the story that it’s ending at all. It’s opening up all of these new chapters that are really interesting and cool. I’m excited.”

At the same time, while the story doesn’t feel like it’s heading down a final path just yet, Morgan said the experience of it all coming to an end still doesn’t quite feel real:

“That being said, it’s fucking surreal as hell to think that this will be the last bit of it. It’s become such a part of my life, and a part of everyone’s life that’s in the show, that it’s hard to reconcile the fact this will be over in a year from now. Well, in fact, I will still be here a year from now, but you know what I mean. There’s not a Season 12. It’s very weird… So, in a nutshell, I’m not thinking about the end yet, although it’s back there. We still have a lot of story to tell.”

Edited by tv echo
  • Love 2

^ For those who are still big fans of the show, I feel sorry for your losing the show (at least the main one) after next season.

But personally?  No tears will be shed over it.  .... unless I stub my toe.  But even then, there'd still be no crying, just colorfully descriptive OTT swearing like Negan.

Oh, and JDM, I'm guessing a big reason for the amount of shooting days per episodes extending out so much probably has more to do with Covid-proofing measures than some epic grand story-telling taking place, but whatever helps ya sleep at night.  Swearing in interviews like Negan....  he's gonna need a few roles that are the exact polar opposite of this character to get rid of the 'Negan stank' off him, from my pov.

• Love 2

“The Walking Dead Network Gauging Interest in Negan Spin-Off After "Here's Negan"

“AMC Popular Culturists, which issues monthly surveys about the AMC Networks family of programming, is asking Walking Dead viewers who tuned into "Here's Negan" to record their level of interest in a new limited series, an ongoing series, or additional episodes highlighting Negan's backstory.”

I love the way that they’re trying to feign surprise over this possibility, making out that this isn’t something that has already been planned for meticulously, scripts written and character contracts signed 🙄

https://comicbook.com/tv-shows/news/the-walking-dead-negan-spinoff-series-backstory-jeffrey-dean-morgan-amc-networks-survey/

• Love 3
1 hour ago, Superclam said:

An episode in the upcoming (?) anthology series? Definitely. A six-episode mini series on the creation of the Saviors? Might be decent. An entire series featuring Negan? GTFOH. 

There aren't many times I hear about TV news, and think "never in this lifetime will I ever watch that!", but this is one of those very rare times.  But that goes for any of the options you listed, not just the bolded one.

Edited by iRarelyWatchTV36
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 1
6 hours ago, iRarelyWatchTV36 said:

There aren't many times I hear about TV news, and think "never in this lifetime will I ever watch that!"

I thought that every time we heard about yet another money-grubbing TWD spinoff.

• Love 2
13 minutes ago, AngelaHunter said:

I thought that every time we heard about yet another money-grubbing TWD spinoff.

They got 7.5 to 8 seasons of TWD and a few episodes of FTWD worth of my time.   That's more of a personal investment than other series that I liked more, overall, in the long run.

They're dreaming if they think its quite likely that I'll watch any more, of any spinoff or side-project.  If they want or expect me to watch something based on the reason I lost complete interest in TWD - ie, Negan (& The Saviors) - they can happily GFT with a rough splintery wooden phallus substitute.

• Love 2

The Walking Dead "Carried by Chandler" from GalaxyCon Q&A
GalaxyCon    May 4, 2021

Alanna Masterson "Tara Chambler" and Chandler Riggs "Carl Grimes" talk about which other roles they would play with David Morrissey "Philip 'The Governor' Blake", Emma Bell "Amy Harrison", Jason Douglas "Tobin", and Ross Marquand "Aaron" looking on.

The Walking Dead Panel - Riggs & Masterson - Steel City Con June 2021
Fandom Spotlite   Jun 13, 2021

The Walking Dead actors Chandler Riggs and Alanna Masterson gave a panel at Steel City Con June 2021 edition to talk about the show, their careers and answer fan questions.

6 hours ago, icemiser69 said:

I would watch this.   I don't have much hope that the writing would be worth a damn, but I would love to see how Nagen was able to rise into power at the Sanctuary.  One guy alone no matter how brutal couldn't rise to power in TWD world without having the ability to manipulate his way to the top.

I'd watch a 6 episode mini-series. Please, I beg, not 3-4 seasons of shitting pants and nut-taps. 

• Love 1
On 4/2/2021 at 8:33 AM, tv echo said:

The news, when we got it in the middle of the pandemic, was a complete surprise, not only to me and the rest of the actors, but to everybody involved in the show from production. Scott Gimple and Angela Kang had no idea either. It came from nowhere and there was such a huge pivot.

2-1/2 months later, and I still cannot express how much joy this sentence gives me.

• LOL 2
  • Love 1