Type keyword(s) to search

S05.E04: Monica Potter Home

Thrifty
  • Start Topic

1 hour ago, Kroliosis said:

Clevelander here & just saw this episode. The shop is not close to CLE - it’s an hour away in the middle of no where.  She had a pop-up shop downtown around the RNC convention but it was never open & what she was selling didn’t fit the the younger vibe of the area.  I can’t see a ‘thriving’ furniture and housewares place like that adding anything to Cleveland. It’s definitely not a sad place and has undergone a massive revitalization that I can’t imagine a place that enhancing.  

did you hear that the garretsville store is closing?   doesn’t surprise me.  it didn’t prk downtown, why would it work in the country?   Looked like any other gift store on the show 

• Love 1

I can't say I'm surprised at the store closure,and wonder if the online business is still viable?    When the Potters did the rehab on their parents old house, they kept saying they were 'saving' Cleveland, which is a total joke apparently, from what other posters on here said.     The Marcus show about her business was so awful, with the way she treated her sister.     It didn't make me want to try her products either.   

• Love 4