Type keyword(s) to search

Salem In The Media

I really was going to give up on this show until I saw that Stuart Townsend was going to join the cast and now I see that Lucy Lawless is also joining.  Syfy's Blastr site has a trailer.  I guess I'm going to have to give this another chance.

• Love 2

Season 3 Key Art Reveal:

SALEM-Season-3-Poster-Key-Art.jpg

Words cannot express how much I love this kind of promo art. I'll be scrutinizing every detail!!! Plus it's just all so gorgeous. Love when shows put in the extra work with promos like this. A few years back The Vampire Diaries had "Holy Card" promo pics that I liked so much I still have the calendar that features them. I never even used it as a calendar.

Brannon sent a twitter to Lucy Lawless with a photo of the Countess in the crypt from this season. Lucy re-tweeted and said they photoshopped her eyes for that shot. She called them "creepy bastards". lol

• Love 1

In all honesty, Salem is much better then American Horror Story with the shocking gore and the scares.  The cast is excellent.

However, you could tell it was at an end when Season 2 was all about "We have to bring up Satan from Hell to rule our world" and Season 3 is "Bringing up Satan from Hell to rule our world was a bad idea, we have to send him back".

I mean what would Season 4 be about "Whoops, we changed our minds...again."