Type keyword(s) to search

S06.E12: I Do Take Two

I am beyond happy that these freaks are done for this season. I know, we'll be seeing reruns all year of the 2017 crapfest because Bravo will recycle this shit show over and over. But hopefully the Zolciak circus will get cancelled soon.

• Love 5

Judging by the dearth of posts to his forum, I doubt that this show has been a ratings boon for Bravo. Life is a PHOTOSHOOT for Kim and this was an expensive one. Hope that the pictures will sustain them when the money dries up and you have six uneducated,ill-behaved children who have been taught that superficiality is all that matters.  

• Love 9
10 hours ago, Caseysgirl said:

Judging by the dearth of posts to his forum, I doubt that this show has been a ratings boon for Bravo. Life is a PHOTOSHOOT for Kim and this was an expensive one. Hope that the pictures will sustain them when the money dries up and you have six uneducated,ill-behaved children who have been taught that superficiality is all that matters.  

True. And most of us who post here are "hate watchers"! BYE WIG! I hope your Bravo show dries up just like you vajayjay! Lol!

• Love 6
3 hours ago, chenoa333 said:

True. And most of us who post here are "hate watchers"! BYE WIG! I hope your Bravo show dries up just like you vajayjay! Lol!

I'm a random hate watcher. If it happens to be on and I have nothing better to do, I'll leave it on while I scroll online. I sure as shit don't seek it out and can't imagine who still does; I hope it's finally cancelled after all these pointless seasons, ditto "Shahs of Sunset."

• Love 5
On December 24, 2017 at 9:06 AM, chenoa333 said:

I'm so pleased this thread is empty. BYE WIG! Lol! ROTFL! Not rolling on the floor but still laughing! And hopefully you will be yesteryears news in 2018! Did I say "Bye Wig Ho"?

BYE WIG/HO!

I think it's funny that she hasn't posted one pic of her Xmas decorations this year (at least none that I've seen).  Maybe she had enough sense to know that if she had, she would get chewed up and spit out on social media after she failed to pay for last year's decorations.

• Love 3

I wonder if they got renewed for a Season Seven?  We're all dying to know if Brielle moves in with lover boy and will the Biermans decorate another room in their cooks home.  Will Sinn behave himself now that he's muzzled and fenced in.  BTW those little boys need obedience training to know how to play with dogs.  They are very rough with the family dogs.  Yipes.

• Love 1
On 12/25/2017 at 0:24 PM, farmgal4 said:

I think it's funny that she hasn't posted one pic of her Xmas decorations this year (at least none that I've seen).  Maybe she had enough sense to know that if she had, she would get chewed up and spit out on social media after she failed to pay for last year's decorations.

She didn't pay last year? She posted a bunch of the decorations this year on snap chat. She also mentioned a company who came to help. 

• Love 1
On 12/29/2017 at 11:48 AM, tabloidlover said:

She didn't pay last year and was sued.  She lost and had to pay $5000 to the decorator. 

That's so pathetic. She's living like an eccentric movie star on a reality star budget. 

• Love 2