Type keyword(s) to search

SuperNormal: Public Appearances, Tweets, Media And Other Social Media Of The SPN Cast

• Start Topic

28 minutes ago, ahrtee said:

It sounded to me like Kripke had *just* seen the suit and was teasing Jensen about what it looked like.  It didn't sound (to me) like Jensen knew it yet (I think they showed him or discussed some options before hand?) but it hadn't been completed yet.  

I thought it was funny that he and Jared had exchanged hairstyles.  

He's been for fittings at least a couple times.

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
8 hours ago, The Companion said:

I also enjoyed the exchange where someone clarified that there were no happy endings on the set of Supernatural (in reference to the massage) and Jensen said something like "at least not scripted."

I missed this.  I need to go back and rewatch. 

• Love 1
8 hours ago, Casseiopeia said:

Did no one catch Arrow breaking in for Daddy time?

Can someone give me a rough time on when this happened?

I'd love to see it, but no time to watch it all.

Thanks for any help. 

2 hours ago, gonzosgirrl said:

Best/Worst of TV 2020 pt 1 on TVLine. I'd argue a different case for Most Unnecessary Death (since it wasn't Dean Winchester),  but Supernatural did get one mention.

Worst Wig

Old Sam, Supernatural series finale

oldwig.png

I think they also should have "won" most non-sensical retconning.  I mean, I made the category up, but still.

• LOL 2
  • Love 7
3 hours ago, gonzosgirrl said:

Can somebody tell me why this is happening? Unless I don't wanna know?!

dw.JPG

So it was about a script page from 15x18 in which Berens describes Dean (through Castiel's POV) as 'still beautiful, still Dean Winchester'. The hashtag is at 10.7K 11.1K 11.3K 11.7K 12.6K tweets now.

Edited by gonzosgirrl
  • Useful 2
  • Love 4
37 minutes ago, gonzosgirrl said:

So it was about a script page from 15x18 in which Berens describes Dean (through Castiel's POV) as 'still beautiful, still Dean Winchester'. The hashtag is at 10.7K tweets now

I really don't need Castiel's POV.  Don't we all think  Dean Winchester is beautiful?

• Love 12
2 hours ago, gonzosgirrl said:

So it was about a script page from 15x18 in which Berens describes Dean (through Castiel's POV) as 'still beautiful, still Dean Winchester'. The hashtag is at 10.7K 11.1K 11.3K 11.7K 12.6K tweets now.

Unfortunately it’s triggered a really nasty meltdown by that VFX coordinator Adam Williams. I realize some fans are a little out of control with their ships but he’s being cruel and really pretty phobic. 

• Useful 1
1 minute ago, Binns said:

Unfortunately it’s triggered a really nasty meltdown by that VFX coordinator Adam Williams. I realize some fans are a little out of control with their ships but he’s being cruel and really pretty phobic. 

Eh, I just can't care about these people anymore. All the Dean Winchester tweets on my timeline are postive (including one from Warner Brothers). The rest can FOAD. 

• Love 11
6 minutes ago, gonzosgirrl said:

Eh, I just can't care about these people anymore. All the Dean Winchester tweets on my timeline are postive (including one from Warner Brothers). The rest can FOAD. 

Can you link to the Warner Brothers tweet?  I can't find it.

3 hours ago, gonzosgirrl said:

Still Beautiful....Still Dean Winchester... I like that line. Even though it's like someone who has been treating your Boyfriend/Hubby like shit announcing he's beautiful. Like you don't get the right, Hon! heh.

Is it petty that I noticed Sam hasn't trended multiple times in the past 3 weeks like Dean or Jensen has? Okay, I'm sorry. I apologize. Sort of. *cackles like old witch from snow white*

• LOL 5
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, Stats Queen said:

What’s wonderful a country we live in that we that we can agree to disagree.

My post didn't state anything about opinions or disagreements, it was asking the original poster for information. Not sure what your point is but whatever. 

• Love 6
13 hours ago, shoetingstar said:

Still Beautiful....Still Dean Winchester... I like that line. Even though it's like someone who has been treating your Boyfriend/Hubby like shit announcing he's beautiful. Like you don't get the right, Hon! heh.

Is it petty that I noticed Sam hasn't trended multiple times in the past 3 weeks like Dean or Jensen has? Okay, I'm sorry. I apologize. Sort of. *cackles like old witch from snow white*

Well Sam isn't part of the ship.

I love that more and more fans are responding with appreciation for Jensen and not the shipping war.

• Love 9
44 minutes ago, Casseiopeia said:

Well Sam isn't part of the ship.

I love that more and more fans are responding with appreciation for Jensen and not the shipping war.

Yup, my timeline was full of the quote and gorgeous pics of Dean. That's my takeaway!

• Love 9
On 12/10/2020 at 10:49 AM, gonzosgirrl said:

Best/Worst of TV 2020 pt 1 on TVLine. I'd argue a different case for Most Unnecessary Death (since it wasn't Dean Winchester),  but Supernatural did get one mention.

Worst Wig

Old Sam, Supernatural series finale

oldwig.png

Bob singer has a grudge. That wig is not only awful... it just screams that Jared is losing his hair. 

Edited by Castiels Cat
  • Love 2
14 hours ago, DeeDee79 said:

My post didn't state anything about opinions or disagreements, it was asking the original poster for information. Not sure what your point is but whatever. 

I had no point and am very sorry. I was very tired with bad reaction to shingles shot so I shouldn’t have been posting anything

• Love 1
20 hours ago, Binns said:

What meltdown?

• Love 1
11 hours ago, falltime said:

Scroll his twitter from today and yesterday.

https://twitter.com/TheAdamWilliams

All I see are angry comments from Destiel/Cas fans telling him that they hate him, he’s a horrible person, etc. What did he say that was phobic besides he doesn’t think that Dean is bi and that he’s entitled to his opinion? Why do people get like this over fictional characters???

Edited by DeeDee79
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, DeeDee79 said:

All I see are angry comments from Destiel/Cas fans telling him that they hate him, he’s a horrible person, etc. What did he say that was phobic besides he doesn’t think that Dean is bi and that he’s entitled to his opinion? Why do people get like this over fictional characters???

TBH I read about twenty tweets/replies and I can't even tell what side he is on. He seems to be a Destiel shipper, and admits (I think?) to writing fanfic, although I'm not sure if that's supposed to be sarcastic or serious, and yet he also (seems to) argue against Destiel? Or maybe against Dean being bi? Or he's only gay for Cas? It's a mess of hot garbage and I'm sorry I ever looked, lol.

Meant to add - does this guy have a history of interacting with fans like this? Because whoa, unprofessional. Is he only doing this now because the show has ended? Because buddy the show is over, but the internet is forever. I would surely think twice about hiring him for my show.

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
24 minutes ago, gonzosgirrl said:

He seems to be a Destiel shipper, and admits (I think?) to writing fanfic, although I'm not sure if that's supposed to be sarcastic or serious, and yet he also (seems to) argue against Destiel? Or maybe against Dean being bi? Or he's only gay for Cas?

I saw a comment that said that he felt that Dean loves Cas but that Cas isn’t human so it doesn’t make Dean bi. Stupid reasoning yes but not enough for him to be called a homophobe and saying that they hope that he loses custody of his children. WTF??

• Love 3
15 minutes ago, falltime said:

he just kept going on and on and on on Dec 11. I would agree that many of his replies seemed trollish. I think this was the tweet that set everything off.

That tweet is pure nonsense. Like, literally, it makes no sense. Hopefully all these people will find something new to fixate on (that doesn't involve Jensen, pretty please) soon.

• Love 5
2 minutes ago, gonzosgirrl said:

That tweet is pure nonsense. Like, literally, it makes no sense. Hopefully all these people will find something new to fixate on (that doesn't involve Jensen, pretty please) soon.

Agreed. If you declare it romantic love, despite the angel-human thing, then the maleness would hardly be an issue. I mean, either it was romantic love (including attraction) or it wasn`t. Anything else would be platonic love. Up to and including Cas not being built for human romantic love. 

I`m sure a new ship will come around the corner soon enough.

• Love 2
5 minutes ago, DeeDee79 said:

I hope Jensen's new character isn't the other half of the ship.

Kripke loves involving actors from previous projects on his current one, but for this reason alone I hope never gives Misha a chance to appear on The Boys.

#sorrynotsorry

• Love 9
23 minutes ago, gonzosgirrl said:

Kripke loves involving actors from previous projects on his current one, but for this reason alone I hope never gives Misha a chance to appear on The Boys.

#sorrynotsorry

I agree. I've seen comments here and there from disgruntled fans wanting to know why he couldn't give Misha and/or Jared a role as well. *sigh*

• Love 2
40 minutes ago, DeeDee79 said:

I agree. I've seen comments here and there from disgruntled fans wanting to know why he couldn't give Misha and/or Jared a role as well. *sigh*

Because he didn't want to?  Or he didn't have a role he thought would fit them?  Or, in the case of Jared, because he already has a job?  Actors don't usually travel in packs from project to project (and since I used the word pack it made me think there might be possible exceptions of the rat pack and the brat pack).  

• Love 4
1 hour ago, DeeDee79 said:

GRRRRRRRRRR!!!

This kind of garbage makes me so angry...🤬

• Love 5

Am I missing a big announcement?  I thought Padalecki was going to lead a series that is already in production. Why would he want a guest spot on kripkes show?  I suppose for old times sake, but that would be stunt-casting. Nothing he’d audition for, I don’t think.

Misha would be smart to get a guest spot on any of Jensen’s future projects because so many of his fans seem to view him through the lens of destiel and cockles. 

And he was smart to latch onto that ship from the very beginning of his run on supernatural. It was a very good career move for him at the time. I suspect he’ll ride that train until it no longer helps him. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
47 minutes ago, Bessie said:

Misha would be smart to get a guest spot on any of Jensen’s future projects because so many of his fans seem to view him through the lens of destiel and cockles. 

I think Jensen has carried Misha's baggage long enough. 

• Love 7
12 minutes ago, Casseiopeia said:

I think Jensen has carried Misha’s baggage long enough.

I’m not sure it bothers him.  Lots of fans think they’re good friends outside of work.  Maybe they are?

(thanks, @Casseiopeia, for bringing over great social media tidbits for us over the seasons!)

Edited by Bessie
  • Love 4