Type keyword(s) to search

SuperNormal: Public Appearances, Tweets, Media And Other Social Media Of The SPN Cast

• Start Topic

30 minutes ago, catrox14 said:

Yup. Hard to miss when Baby was in more of the picture than Jared and Jensen LOL. 

What I meant that to the right it says "Jared Padalecki, Jensen Ackles and Baby." The "and Baby" would have been excluded unless they realized that she is as much a character as the humans.

• Love 2
6 minutes ago, bearcatfan said:

What I meant that to the right it says "Jared Padalecki, Jensen Ackles and Baby." The "and Baby" would have been excluded unless they realized that she is as much a character as the humans.

I understood what you meant. I was just saying that Baby being in the middle of the pic reinforced that she's been the 3rd inanimate lead from the beginning :) so to me it's no surprise that Baby has a credit.:)  The moose and squirrel was a surprise for me.

• Love 1
7 minutes ago, catrox14 said:

I understood what you meant. I was just saying that Baby being in the middle of the pic reinforced that she's been the 3rd inanimate lead from the beginning :) so to me it's no surprise that Baby has a credit.:)  The moose and squirrel was a surprise for me.

I haven't seen cars credited before though. Except maybe Kitt.

5 minutes ago, bearcatfan said:

I haven't seen cars credited before though. Except maybe Kitt.

The EW devoted an article to the Baby episode last year wherein they more or less acknowledged her status in the show. Don't misunderstand me. I think it's terrific, but I'm not surprised by it. That's all I'm saying. :)

• Love 2
44 minutes ago, goldy said:

Jared really look good in that picture. I love his hair this year! 

I do, too. I like it this length or when it's really long like season 8 (but I know that's an unpopular opinion). 

• Love 1

Thanks for bringing that tweet over @goldy

EW just released the official photos to their website, so here are the bigger versions.

http://www.ew.com/gallery/supernatural-photos?xid=entertainment-weekly_socialflow_twitter

And now we know what Dean's line is with Crowley. Pie.  We should have known.  Poor Dean. Can the universe just let the man have his pie all to himself for ONCE??

Thank Gods they didn't airbrush Jensen's face in ALL the photos.

000237275-ew-05412001.jpg?itok=HZqxaD54000237096-EW-412002.jpg000237295-EW-05412005.jpg000237268-EW-412003.jpg

• Love 5

I get them going for 300 episodes and yet  it feels like if they don't end at 13 for, you know, supernatural reasons that would be weird. And if they go 14.5 seasons why not just go for 15 as long as the quality doesn't go down.

It makes me sad to read Jensen talking about being sad when it ends. I think he knows just how iconic Dean Winchester is.  I mean sure I want him to be Batman or Hal Jordan but there will never be another Dean Fucking Winchester. And I swear to gods if the show ever tried to recast that character between the ages of 21 and 50. I'll lose my shit. LOL

• Love 2

Its sad to see them speak about the end of the show. Personally, hope we'll get at least one more season after this one and, of course, if we'll get to the 300 episodse mark, that would be amazing.

BTS of the EW photo shoot:

ETA

Who has spotted @SamSmithTweets' cameo on the#Supernatural cover?! 

She's the photo on the dashboard by Jensen's elbow

Edited by goldy
  • Love 5
On September 7, 2016 at 10:29 AM, goldy said:

I've been prepping myself for ending with ep. 300 since I saw an interview with JP talking about it a while ago. I think he was thinking a movie length episode to close out. Makes me sad but I guess it can't go forever. It will be interesting to see what kind of careers they have afterwards....I know JP has said he would like to spend more time with his family after the show ends and I'm sure JA feels the same. And they will certainly be able to continue doing conventions for a good long time. 

• Love 1
1 hour ago, catrox14 said:

Jensen eats like Sam and Jared eats like Dean. LOL It's good something is different or the character/actor bleed might get out of hand.

Jared is so lean- it doesn't surprise me that he packs in the calories. I like him better like this than when he's all bulked up. 

• Love 3

Great video!

Love that it says Jared Padalecki, Jensen Ackles and Baby on the cover.  :)

3 hours ago, catrox14 said:

I didn't realize   Sam would  change   vessels between  s4 and s5 ?

I missing this reference... huh?

Edited by GirlyGeek
15 hours ago, FlickChick said:

Isn't it strange that the show seems to garner more attention now than in its earlier seasons? More power to all of them. My daughter got my copy of EW for me and we're off to see the boys and JDM tomorrow at the ChiCon.

I know!  This is the first season I'm watching live since the beginning of Season 7 (when I gave up), and now I have my mom watching it as well.

• Love 2
9 minutes ago, Demented Daisy said:

http://tvline.com/2016/09/13/supernatural-day-best-episode-season/

This doesn't align with our votes.  Like, at all.  ;-)

How is it Home is always making these "best of" lists when everywhere I go it seems to be loathed? What's up with that? I totally agree with In My Time Of Dying, though. IMO, could be their very best episode.

23 hours ago, goldy said:

Supernatural: Jensen Ackles, Jared Padalecki pick Sam and Dean's road trip playlist

http://www.ew.com/article/2016/09/12/supernatural-jensen-ackles-jared-padalecki-sam-dean-road-trip-playlist

So, not really gonna tell us unless we buy the issue? ;)

• Love 2
4 minutes ago, DittyDotDot said:

How is it Home is always making these "best of" lists when everywhere I go it seems to be loathed? What's up with that? I totally agree with In My Time Of Dying, though. IMO, could be their very best episode.

I agree with In My Time of Dying too.  I don't get it with Home either, I see it on all the list also, it is not even close to the best episodes of Season 1, what the heck are they seeing that we are not? Who knows.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, DittyDotDot said:

There's a video there but I had some some trouble playing it and I'm guessing you did too so here's a link to the same video that was uploaded to youtube:

---ETA---

Apparently today is "Supernatural day" on social media:

Edited by goldy

Another Represent campaign.  I laughed at Jensen shouting at Jared to get to set. LOL I suspect he has to corral Jared to stay on task a lot. I swear Jared has ADHD. He reminds me so much of my nephew in that regard.

• Love 4

http://www.ew.com/gallery/supernatural-photo-shoot

3156-BTS.jpg

Slide 4 of 8

Ackles' Baby

For those of you wondering, this is Baby One, otherwise known as the one that Jensen Ackles will get when the show's over.

Image Credit: TIM LEONG for EW

Slide 4 of 8

Ackles' Baby

For those of you wondering, this is Baby One, otherwise known as the one that Jensen Ackles will get when the show's over.

Image Credit: TIM LEONG for EW

• Love 4