Type keyword(s) to search

SuperNormal: Public Appearances, Tweets, Media And Other Social Media Of The SPN Cast

• Start Topic

Maybe if I lived someplace warm where I could just travel to play in the snow (and then go home again) I'd appreciate it more than here where I have to live with it, drive in it, shovel it and watch it melt, refreeze, and then get more snow on top of the ice that you can't see till it's too late.  

Sorry, it's been a bad winter. 😊

• Love 8
1 minute ago, ahrtee said:

Maybe if I lived someplace warm where I could just travel to play in the snow (and then go home again) I'd appreciate it more than here where I have to live with it, drive in it, shovel it and watch it melt, refreeze, and then get more snow on top of the ice that you can't see till it's too late.  

Sorry, it's been a bad winter. 😊

Yeah I don't do snow.  

32 minutes ago, Casseiopeia said:

Yeah I don't do snow.  

And we're expecting more tonight.  Maybe.  The weather forecast hasn't been right all year.    

Edited by ahrtee
  • Useful 1
5 hours ago, Casseiopeia said:

Choose your vacation....

Hee. Yes, between the two, I'd agree Jensen, but truthfully, I wouldn't do either. My idea of a vacation goes one of two ways: 1) a tropical beach, generally one that has reefs nearby to go snorkeling on, but with warm water at a minimum. Or 2) some place with amazing museums, preferably art or science orientated. I'll do mountains on occasion, but only in the summer when there's lots of pretty vegetation and no snow.

5 hours ago, Casseiopeia said:

Yeah I don't do snow.  

Me neither. I had 17 years of it growing up, and then another 5 after college and a first job. The first stint was the large-flaked, wet stuff and the second was the fine, dry stuff with cold wind that never seemed to quit. Two very different versions of snow, and I didn't like either one. No more snow for me. I mean, sure it does look pretty coming down from the sky and for maybe a few hours after that... if I'm inside watching it. That doesn't last nearly long enough though.

Jared must be a hardy soul, because when I was very thin, I did not like being out in the cold at all. I still don't, but I never seemed to ever feel warm in the winter when I was thin. And bulky winter clothes were a chore. And I can't even imagine myself with skis on. Give me some fins and a snorkel and mask any day of the week.

• Love 2

don't know how to share a link but Misha tweeted a photo of himself and RobertRayWisdom that said 2 lasts on SPN, one being Cas and Uriel together for the last time and the other too spoilery to post. Cas, by the way, with one S. 

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, trudysmom said:

don't know how to share a link but Misha tweeted a photo of himself and RobertRayWisdom that said 2 lasts on SPN, one being Cas and Uriel together for the last time and the other too spoilery to post. Cas, by the way, with one S. 

It's posted in Spoilers

4 hours ago, AwesomO4000 said:

Hee. Yes, between the two, I'd agree Jensen, but truthfully, I wouldn't do either. My idea of a vacation goes one of two ways: 1) a tropical beach, generally one that has reefs nearby to go snorkeling on, but with warm water at a minimum. Or 2) some place with amazing museums, preferably art or science orientated. I'll do mountains on occasion, but only in the summer when there's lots of pretty vegetation and no snow.

Me neither. I had 17 years of it growing up, and then another 5 after college and a first job. The first stint was the large-flaked, wet stuff and the second was the fine, dry stuff with cold wind that never seemed to quit. Two very different versions of snow, and I didn't like either one. No more snow for me. I mean, sure it does look pretty coming down from the sky and for maybe a few hours after that... if I'm inside watching it. That doesn't last nearly long enough though.

Jared must be a hardy soul, because when I was very thin, I did not like being out in the cold at all. I still don't, but I never seemed to ever feel warm in the winter when I was thin. And bulky winter clothes were a chore. And I can't even imagine myself with skis on. Give me some fins and a snorkel and mask any day of the week.

I’m with you. I love SCUBA Diving and snorkeling. Where does everyone live? I live in Orlando, FL. 

7 hours ago, catrox14 said:

LOLOLOL Same, buddy. I would have lost my shit too. LOL

Best reaction ever! LOL!!!!!

Gotta say this year's Bacchus outfit paled muchly in comparison to Jensen's gorgeous outfit from last year. But it sure looked like Jensen, Danneel, Steve and their other friends had a blast this weekend. Living the best life!

• Love 6
1 hour ago, Casseiopeia said:

Meeting Jensen...

ERfIw75WoAAZlgN?format=jpg&name=4096x409

After meeting Jensen...

ERfIw77WoAEETel?format=jpg&name=4096x409

I especially loved this lady's story. She told Jensen how much it meant as a black woman, to see the heartthrob fall in love with a black woman in Route 666.  That's so cool.

• Love 13
23 minutes ago, Goldmoon said:

The new tv guide has an article on spn's last 9. Dabb is quoted as " lots more fan favorites, including Jody mills (Kim Rhodes) and her wayward sisterhood of hunters, pop up too".  Oh, yay. 

Insert <gag>/<vomit> emoji X 1000.  

• Love 3
On 2/20/2020 at 10:29 PM, Castiels Cat said:

Justified was the perfect series.

On 2/21/2020 at 7:52 AM, Bessie said:

Seeing Jensen in a series like Justified would be incredible.

A little late to the party here - I somehow forgot to get back to this (meant to, but got distracted...).

I heard that Justified was a good series. Didn't see it though (I think it sounded too violent / much for me?)

For me there's been a lot of good shows, but "perfect" would have to be Rectify. (It helped that the entire show was filmed in the town I currently live in, so it has even that much more meaning to it for me.) Also - it may be cliche - but Firefly, too, (though I include the movie in that), but for different reasons.

Rectify is one of the only shows hubby and I even binged together, because so many times we just couldn't wait to see the next episode. It's a beautiful, emotionally brutal series. Sometimes things just can't be "fixed" and everyone has to learn to live with the consequences. That's what Rectify is about, and it does it beautifully. It's very much a character study - well ultimately a multi-character study - where a look has to hold its own where there is no dialogue. I could see Jensen pulling something like that off... I'd actually prefer that to a more "action" type show.

36 minutes ago, gonzosgirrl said:

(Also, that is the worst photo of Julianna Margulies I've ever seen. WTF?)

Now that you mention it, yes. I actually thought that was someone else, because I wasn't paying attention to the caption that much. That picture is just awful (and this coming from someone who doesn't generally photograph well.) Or at the very least is not very recognizable as her, imo.

Edited to add: And "Breaking Bad meets Westworld?" I haven't seen either of those shows, but from what I know of them... that sounds like a big mess if they mean that in a show that combines both of those things kind of way. Because that seems like a whole lotta stuff to mush into one show... Good grief.

Edited by AwesomO4000
  • Love 1
8 minutes ago, AwesomO4000 said:

Now that you mention it, yes. I actually thought that was someone else, because I wasn't paying attention to the caption that much. That picture is just awful (and this coming from someone who doesn't generally photograph well.) Or at the very least is not very recognizable as her, imo.

At first glance, I thought it was Christine Baranski with dark hair.

Btw, I saw the magazine article posted over on tumblr and nope, no specific Finale info. Just "spoilers" for the final eps that are already known. The Winchesters are mentioned in passing. Heh.

Edited by Aeryn13
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, Aeryn13 said:

At first glance, I thought it was Christine Baranski with dark hair.

Yes! That's who I thought it was, too... though also a bad picture of her as well.

(I generally like to think of Christine Baranski as Martha May Whovier... and yes, watching The Grinch is a family tradition with my inlaw's family. Christine is my highlight.)

1 minute ago, AwesomO4000 said:

Yes! That's who I thought it was, too... though also a bad picture of her as well.

(I generally like to think of Christine Baranski as Martha May Whovier... and yes, watching The Grinch is a family tradition with my inlaw's family. Christine is my highlight.)

Heh, to me she'll just always be Leonard's mom from Big Bang Theory now, despite having seen her in other things like Cybil previously. 

• Love 2

Gonzogirl: I have it and posted the only thing in the article. More wayward visits and the new look at the telescope. Per Dabb:"the fans come away from the finale feeling like they've had a full, complete and satisfying journey with these characters." Well see.

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
52 minutes ago, AwesomO4000 said:

49 minutes ago, Aeryn13 said:

Heh, to me she'll just always be Leonard's mom from Big Bang Theory now, despite having seen her in other things like Cybil previously. 

Christine is probably my favourite tv actress*. Loved her since Cybil, but if you don't know Diane Lockhart, you're missing out on a great character.

*Dead heat with Allison Janney.

Edited by gonzosgirrl
  • Love 2
3 hours ago, AwesomO4000 said:

Christine Baranski - generally like as...

I really like her as an actress even though I haven't watched many of the shows she was in.

3 hours ago, gonzosgirrl said:

(Also, that is the worst photo of Julianna Margulies I've ever seen. WTF?)

Christine and Julianna were both on the Good Wife, I did see a bit of it, but just couldn't get into the show.

Speaking of bad pictures, Jared's long hair and beard...just doesn't look good.  Jensen's okay but it's not my favorite pic of either of them in that cover.

• Love 1
5 hours ago, AwesomO4000 said:

A little late to the party here - I somehow forgot to get back to this (meant to, but got distracted...).

I heard that Justified was a good series. Didn't see it though (I think it sounded too violent / much for me?)

For me there's been a lot of good shows, but "perfect" would have to be Rectify. (It helped that the entire show was filmed in the town I currently live in, so it has even that much more meaning to it for me.) Also - it may be cliche - but Firefly, too, (though I include the movie in that), but for different reasons.

Rectify is one of the only shows hubby and I even binged together, because so many times we just couldn't wait to see the next episode. It's a beautiful, emotionally brutal series. Sometimes things just can't be "fixed" and everyone has to learn to live with the consequences. That's what Rectify is about, and it does it beautifully. It's very much a character study - well ultimately a multi-character study - where a look has to hold its own where there is no dialogue. I could see Jensen pulling something like that off... I'd actually prefer that to a more "action" type show.

I will look for Rectify. 

Justified is on Prime. Check it out. It is character driven. The writing is superb. The final season may actually be the best of the series. The penultimate season drags. It's incredibly rich storytelling.

3 hours ago, Castiels Cat said:

I will look for Rectify. 

I think it is on Netflix.

(Rest moved to "Small Talk" thread.)

3 hours ago, Castiels Cat said:

Justified is on Prime. Check it out.

(Taken to "Small Talk" thread.)

Edited by AwesomO4000
Moved to another thread.
Just now, Bobcatkitten said:

Also I love that the stunt video features Jensen prominently - especially since that is a scene he personally pitched.

I loved it! I recognize stunts from Lucifer and Arrow, but not some of the others.

OAN, is it strange that Jared's court date keeps getting remanded? You'd think if he was settling, they'd have it done and over with.

• Useful 2
5 hours ago, gonzosgirrl said:

I loved it! I recognize stunts from Lucifer and Arrow, but not some of the others.

OAN, is it strange that Jared's court date keeps getting remanded? You'd think if he was settling, they'd have it done and over with.

On the court filings next to the case number are the initials UNF. My brother the ex-cop said that stands for unfounded.  I'm thinking the assault charges aren't holding up due to lack of physical evidence.  There might be a lack of medical records to substantiate the charges. As far as I can tell no one went to the hospital for treatment. The drunk and disorderly was pretty apparent.  Anyway it could be the reason the date keeps getting pushed.

• Useful 3
  • Love 1

Since the case that’s on the docket is criminal rather than civil, it’s not a matter of Jared settling the case, but, as I understand it, what he’s going to plead, assuming the case isn’t dismissed.

My own limited experience with the court system in Travis county as a former foster parent is that things get pushed back all the time for any number of reasons.

Edited by bethy
  • Useful 1
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, Casseiopeia said:

On the court filings next to the case number are the initials UNF. My brother the ex-cop said that stands for unfounded.

I think the website says that means "unfiled."  I don't know what that might mean.  

• Useful 1
  • Love 1