Type keyword(s) to search

SuperNormal: Public Appearances, Tweets, Media And Other Social Media Of The SPN Cast

• Start Topic

2 hours ago, ukgirl71 said:

Poor Danneel, basically getting shoved out of shot with a token “you look beautiful as well my dear”!

They did ask her first, at least. 

I'm laughing because I just realized his shirt has a built in bandana. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
3 hours ago, gonzosgirrl said:

They did ask her first, at least. 

I'm laughing because I just realized his shirt has a built in bandana. 

I noticed that, too😂. Hmm, is he trying to tell us that he is going to be a new superhero?....BANDANA-MAN!

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
13 hours ago, gonzosgirrl said:

I don't love D's dress, but they are still a stunning couple. Love Jensen's bold fashion choices. It's the one way he is the anti-Dean. LOL! 

He looks amazing.  I just love that he goes bold with his fashion choices because he can pull them off.

• Love 5

I am REALLY REALLY REALLY curious why he decided to attend this year.  I love it!

4 hours ago, Shannonsspirit said:

Overly confident in their choices in attire and an inability to give a loving reality check to each other before walking out the door? I should ignore the actors and just focus on the characters.

I think they both look fantastic. 

• Love 9
41 minutes ago, catrox14 said:

I am REALLY REALLY REALLY curious why he decided to attend this year.  I love it!

I think they both look fantastic. 

I guess that is the beauty of a fashion industry to accommodate all tastes. 🙂

I like Jensen's jacket. But, he gets lost in the drapey shirts and monotone of light gray. The dress if worn as intended may have been lovely. Though, the black undergarment and leather jacket break the flow and looks tacky.

• Love 1
15 minutes ago, Shannonsspirit said:

I guess that is the beauty of a fashion industry to accommodate all tastes. 🙂

I like Jensen's jacket. But, he gets lost in the drapey shirts and monotone of light gray. The dress if worn as intended may have been lovely. Though, the black undergarment and leather jacket break the flow and looks tacky.

I liked the monochrome look of Jensen's outfit, I think it looks very stylish while still being unique due to the shirt.

• Love 3
5 minutes ago, tessathereaper said:

I liked the monochrome look of Jensen's outfit, I think it looks very stylish while still being unique due to the shirt.

People dress for events for themselves as much as others. So, if they and you and others like it, then all is good. 

• Love 1
13 minutes ago, Shannonsspirit said:

People dress for events for themselves as much as others. So, if they and you and others like it, then all is good. 

They also get paid a bit for wearing a new style.  IMO, Jensen has always done something his own way.  I still want to know what that Prada jacket was all about. 

• Love 1
1 hour ago, catrox14 said:

They also get paid a bit for wearing a new style.  IMO, Jensen has always done something his own way.  I still want to know what that Prada jacket was all about. 

I know nothing of Prada other than hating that movie. I suppose they are asked and then paid a little for promoting clothing. As a kindness, they said "yes."

• LOL 1
5 hours ago, catrox14 said:

Jared posted his New Year's Resolutions...some were totally tongue in cheek but this one was odd

Was he not giving 100% before? It's a really weird thing. iMO

This whole thing was odd. I know it was meant to be funny, but who makes 20 New Year's resolutions? And there was one pretty glaring omission,  lol.

I guess he means he'll concentrate fully on SPN before turning his attention to his new project. He should. He (none of them) will likely never have anything like it again.

• Love 3
15 minutes ago, gonzosgirrl said:

Jensen IGd this as did EW. In Style's Golden Globes thing.

Now this look I like, I think they both look really good - I didn't like Danneel's see through dress at all - IMO it was tacky!  Jensen's outfit was ok I guess but the grey leeched all colour out of him - good thing my opinion doesn't matter one squat to them! I am just not an admirer of "high fashion".

• Love 4
19 minutes ago, gonzosgirrl said:

This whole thing was odd. I know it was meant to be funny, but who makes 20 New Year's resolutions?

It's 2020, so he made 20 resolutions.  But, obviously 90% of them were jokey, so he probably only really made 2 or 3. Unless saying molasses less often is really something he needs to work on .  

• LOL 2
  • Love 1

I loved the grey outfit.   His shirt had a built in bandana.  lol.  I wasn't a fan of Danneel's dress but as always she looks beautiful.  Last night they both looked stunning. 

If accurate Jensen was at 4 different parties.  The Instyle one.  Disney, HBO, and Amazon.  Boy out there working it.    Go Jensen.  You deserve it. 

1 hour ago, gonzosgirrl said:

This whole thing was odd. I know it was meant to be funny, but who makes 20 New Year's resolutions? And there was one pretty glaring omission,  lol.

A couple of things stood out to me. 

One was his resolutions to make amends the Misha.  Now, whether or not this was supposed to be funny or if they really did have some kind of argument, make amends is one of the 12 steps of AA. 

He said he wanted to raise more money for charity and to stay tuned.  Sounds like a new AKF campaign.  

• Love 4

So glad to see Jensen out and about. I think one of two things is happening. 1) he has a new gig already and they are trying to increase his publicity before announcement. 2) he is networking his ass off to get a new gig. 

Either is great with me. Can't wait to see what he does next.

• Love 8

If the parties are an indicator of whom he's had offers from or where he'd like to go after SPN, I highly approve!

And he and Danneel looked as Beautiful as ever(I LOVED! the grey suit best of all)and the elevator thing was a Hoot! and just highlights how so very good they are together.

• Love 6
17 minutes ago, Myrelle said:

If the parties are an indicator of whom he's had offers from or where he'd like to go after SPN, I highly approve!

And he and Danneel looked as Beautiful as ever(I LOVED! the grey suit best of all)and the elevator thing was a Hoot! and just highlights how so very good they are together.

My dream is Deadpool 3.  Jensen and Ryan appear to have a similar sense of  humor and dry wit.  I think they would have such awesome chemistry. 

So the Disney party makes me very happy. 

That grey outfit is my new favorite

• Love 2
8 hours ago, catrox14 said:

Jared posted his New Year's Resolutions...some were totally tongue in cheek but this one was odd

Was he not giving 100% before? It's a really weird thing. iMO

I loved the little back and forth between Shoshanna and Jared. Very cute.

59 minutes ago, ILoveReading said:

My dream is Deadpool 3.  Jensen and Ryan appear to have a similar sense of  humor and dry wit.  I think they would have such awesome chemistry. 

So the Disney party makes me very happy. 

That grey outfit is my new favorite

I'd love for him to go to HBO or Amazon.

And Warner Bros. is coming out with HBO Max.

I've generally loved a lot of the content on HBO.

The streaming services are getting tons of interest from even many of the A-lister actors now.

It's the perfect time for Jensen to make that move to one of them, too, AFAIC. 

• Love 4
2 hours ago, Myrelle said:

We know part of the reason he was in LA was for meetings, which he stated earlier, at one of the recent cons, he was going to have. I'm certain the GG attendance and parties were indicative of networking, which is what he should be focused on now. I approve! And I do think the choice of studio parties was calculated.

As for fashion, those two always look stunning, together and individually. Yeah, the see-through dress wasn't my favorite. However, Danneel rocked it, as very few women could. I loved Jensen's stylishly modern gray suit choice, and of course you can't go wrong with a basic black tux. Swoon!

Edited by PAForrest
  • Love 5
Just now, PAForrest said:

Yeah, the see-through dress wasn't my favorite. However, Danneel rocked it, as very few women could.

Agreed, and the point was proven to me by Gwyneth Paltrow's GG dress, which looked terrible on her. I didn't love D's dress, but she did indeed rock it. But critics loved Gwyneth's look - so it's all subjectve.

1 minute ago, Frost said:

Did Jensen and Danneel attend the event itself or just the after parties?

I just asked the same thing on Twitter. It seems like maybe just the parties?

4 minutes ago, ILoveReading said:

If they were at the event itself they weren't shown, but that woudnt' be surprising since they arent' well known. (Yet)

Yeah, there are a lot of tables in that room, and the cameras usually focus on the ones toward the front because that's where the nominees and A-listers are sitting.

I thought they probably just went to the parties, but I think the photo of him and KN was taken before the event started.

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, Myrelle said:

I'd love for him to go to HBO or Amazon.

And Warner Bros. is coming out with HBO Max.

I've generally loved a lot of the content on HBO.

The streaming services are getting tons of interest from even many of the A-lister actors now.

It's the perfect time for Jensen to make that move to one of them, too, AFAIC. 

Streaming is becoming almost akin to theatrical on some occassions. I recently got into "The Witcher" on Netflix and thought Henry Cavill did a great job and garnered justified praise. And I would consider him an A-lister so a really good streaming show for Jensen? Hell yeah. Not too sure he would want one with a lot of nudity, though. Hehe.

• Love 2
35 minutes ago, ILoveReading said:

Jensen probably wouldn't either since he's indicated in the past he wasn't comfortable with those scenes.

Oh sorry, I was unclear, Jensen is who I meant. Cavill was on Tudors, a show where noone really seemed to have a problem with epic nudity. 😄 

Edited by Aeryn13
  • Love 1

Why can't basic network TV put on decent shows any more? They must have the funds, every TV hour is filled with 20 minutes of commercials. Plus half of TV is cheap to produce reality junk nowadays.

It's flipping expensive paying for all these streaming services.  If Jensen does land on HBO or something, then I'm just paying for that.  I'll always follow his career.

• Love 6
29 minutes ago, Pondlass1 said:

Why can't basic network TV put on decent shows any more? They must have the funds, every TV hour is filled with 20 minutes of commercials. Plus half of TV is cheap to produce reality junk nowadays.

It's flipping expensive paying for all these streaming services.  If Jensen does land on HBO or something, then I'm just paying for that.  I'll always follow his career.

They can, they just don't. "Evil" on CBS is the best new show I've watched in a long time. I'd wish it could've been Jensen playing the lead if it wasn't a show about investigating the supernatural, lol.

ETA: It's scary in a way that the recent era of SPN could only dream about.

Edited by gonzosgirrl
  • Love 5
1 minute ago, gonzosgirrl said:

They can, they just don't. "Evil" on CBS is the best new show I've watched in a long time. I'd wish it could've been Jensen playing the lead if it was a show about investigating the supernatural, lol.

I love this show.  (With the exception of the kids). 

Another great one is Prodigal Son.  When I watch it I go back and forth on whether Jensen would have been better as Malcolm the son of the serial killer or Martin the actual serial killer.  I can see him in both roles so easily.

I love how that show doesn't shy away from how much damage finding out your dad was a serial killer did to the kids and the ex wife.  They are all so messed up.  Its my favorite show in a long time.

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
5 hours ago, Bobcatkitten said:

I loved how he trimmed down the beard to scruff and parted his hair for the globes parties! *faints*

I’m hoping that is an indicator of his look going forward. It’s my personal favorite, although I realize that others may prefer a beard. To each his own...

• Love 4
2 hours ago, gonzosgirrl said:

They can, they just don't. "Evil" on CBS is the best new show I've watched in a long time. I'd wish it could've been Jensen playing the lead if it wasn't a show about investigating the supernatural, lol.

ETA: It's scary in a way that the recent era of SPN could only dream about.

ITA- my hubby and I are really liking Evil.

• Love 2