Type keyword(s) to search

SuperNormal: Public Appearances, Tweets, Media And Other Social Media Of The SPN Cast

• Start Topic

I also don't care about K-Pop. But has anyone else noticed how often Jensen's name is popping up? Think of his more recent appearances - how did those come about in the last year? Maybe he's making some more moves to be known.

• Useful 1
  • Love 3

IIRC, Danneel’s New Year post at the start of this year referenced something along the lines of “this year will be our year with lots of opportunities”, so, yes, I think Jensen is putting himself out there more, by necessity.  Unfortunately, mystic me was also proved right when I interpreted what she said as signifying the end of the show,

• Useful 1
57 minutes ago, FlickChick said:

I also don't care about K-Pop. But has anyone else noticed how often Jensen's name is popping up? Think of his more recent appearances - how did those come about in the last year? Maybe he's making some more moves to be known.

Depends, the album has obviously been something in the works for some time. The Bacchus and Nascar things were quirky things, nothing too big. Now stuff like this poll obviously happens unrelated to the actors/singers/models.

I think he is going for more exposure to some degree but surprisingly Jared is running headfirst to a new project, with not even a breather planned in shooting. That must have been in the works for a while also.

Whereas Jensen said he is only even doing meetings for future projects now in the hiatus break. I don't think he even wanted anything that he had to jump right, and I mean right, into. 

• Love 3
12 minutes ago, Smad said:

And Emily Swallow is now in top 25 on IMDB. Who knew that all you need for that is not show your face, ever, in a few episodes of a new tv show.

A new show that's part of one of the most popular franchises in history. Just one reason I would (selfishly) like to see Jensen join the MCU. 

• Love 5
10 hours ago, gonzosgirrl said:

A new show that's part of one of the most popular franchises in history. Just one reason I would (selfishly) like to see Jensen join the MCU. 

And she has a badass role in that show.

• Love 3
7 hours ago, Aeryn13 said:

That set-up is atrocious. They couldn't even put all names on one page, instead you have to scroll endlessly.

ITA. It's like they have to show you a picture to remember the actor. Or that's what it looks like to me.

OTOH, I like the 1 vote per 24 hr. although 1 vote period would be better IMHO.

Regardless, I voted but didn't look past the 2nd page.

Both Js are also on the most handsome man poll, linked in the same site.

Edited by Res
  • Love 2
50 minutes ago, Casseiopeia said:

More wedding pictures...

They look so happy! I love JDM's posts with George - they are adorable together. I would so love to know what is so funny in #3. I would bet money it's something Jensen said or did. Look at that face.

wut.JPG

• Love 7
55 minutes ago, Casseiopeia said:

I wonder if they are moving back to L.A.

I would be shocked if they did. He loves Texas. And the cost of living is far less expensive than L.A.  That said, if he gets an offer for a TV show or film for a while maybe.

• Love 4