Forums forums
PRIMETIMER
SueB

SuperNormal: Public Appearances, Tweets, AMA's And Other Social Media Of The SPN Cast

5 hours ago, Casseiopeia said:

And he can sing and dance!

And "Ackt" like no other-not for me, anyway.

I wish that we could get some live action Ackting sooner, but it looks like we're going to have to settle for Voice Ackting before that.

Batman will be out in June and I'm psyched for that, too.

And the new Radio Co. CD in early May.

Lots of Jensen goodies and goodness coming our way at last...🥰

• Like 4

Tweeted by Jim Beaver,  director of 14 SPN episodes including Sex & Violence and Changing Channels,  Charles Beeson passed away.

Edited by gonzosgirrl
  • Useful 1
  • Sad 8

I was just rewatching a con video where Jensen was talking about Charles Beeson coming back to direct The Gamblers a few days ago. So sad.

- The Gamblers (2020)

- The Rupture (2019)

- The French Mistake (2011)

- 99 Problems (2010)

- Changing Channels (2009)

- I Believe the Children Are Our Future (2009)

- The Rapture (2009)

- Sex and Violence (2009)

- I Know What You Did Last Summer (2008)

- It's the Great Pumpkin, Sam Winchester (2008)

- Time Is on My Side (2008)

- Sin City (2007)

- Roadkill (2007)

- Playthings 

• Sad 6

5 minutes ago, Casseiopeia said:

Dabb!😒

Once again, Dean (Jensen) is screwed by the editing. Same as the majority of Michael's introduction.

I wonder if I will ever stop hearing/seeing things that make me loath Badd even more?

• Like 3
  • Sad 5

4 hours ago, gonzosgirrl said:

Once again, Dean (Jensen) is screwed by the editing. Same as the majority of Michael's introduction.

I wonder if I will ever stop hearing/seeing things that make me loath Badd even more?

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!! 🤬

• Like 4

5 hours ago, gonzosgirrl said:

Doubtful. I'm sure that there's loads more that will come out sooner or later.

• Like 6

Sirius XM Channel 28 The Spectrum is going to be playing Radio Co's song "Quarter" To at 1pm Pacific Time.  If you have Sirius don't forget to listen. :)

• Like 2

1 minute ago, tessathereaper said:

Sirius XM Channel 28 The Spectrum is going to be playing Radio Co's song "Quarter" To at 1pm Pacific Time.  If you have Sirius don't forget to listen. :)

First time I've really appreciated having SiriusXM :)

This song SO deserves to be on the real radio. But Sirius is a start. :)

• Like 4

3 hours ago, tessathereaper said:

It was fun because he introduced Jensen first as the voice of  Red Hood, then as Dean Winchester, then upcoming Soldier Boy, and had nice things to say about Jensen's and Steve's voices. ♥

• Like 6

On 4/30/2021 at 6:30 PM, gonzosgirrl said:

It was fun because he introduced Jensen first as the voice of  Red Hood, then as Dean Winchester, then upcoming Soldier Boy, and had nice things to say about Jensen's and Steve's voices. ♥

I wonder if anyone recorded it?

On 4/30/2021 at 6:30 PM, gonzosgirrl said:

Oh, thanks so much for this nice little Jensen goodie!!

I don't have Sirius radio,  but wish I did, so I could have heard No Quarter and that Nice! intro. 

I'm crazy in love with that song! 💝

• Like 2

From Jensen's Instagram.

Screenshot 2021-05-04 103433.png

Well the folks over at @tvguidemagazine have done it again. Can’t wait to take a trip down the memory highway. I’ll need a box of tissue and a bucket (don’t worry about me). Go to SupernaturalSpecial.com to pre-order this “TV Guide Magazine's Supernatural Forever” issue now. Otherwise it’ll be available on newsstands on May 18. #spnNeverDies #spnfamily

I love that he uses 'memory highway' instead of memory lane. He is so Dean.

ETA: (don't worry about me) He is also so Jensen.

I love him.

Edited by gonzosgirrl
  • Like 9
  • Useful 1

Only Misha seems to be dressed in character. But not complaining, I’m ok with plaid free  TV Guide covers. 😍

Edited by Pondlass1
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, gonzosgirrl said:

From Jensen's Instagram.

Screenshot 2021-05-04 103433.png

I love that he uses 'memory highway' instead of memory lane. He is so Dean.

ETA: (don't worry about me) He is also so Jensen.

I love him.

I Flove! that cover!!

I'm getting it. 😍🥰💝

• Like 2

*The website he said to go to is blank for me. Anyone else having problems?

Did Jensen release the news early or does tvguide have some more things? 

*EDIT: the website is working for me now.

Edited by falltime · Reason: Website working now

27 minutes ago, falltime said:

*The website he said to go to is blank for me. Anyone else having problems?

Did Jensen release the news early or does tvguide have some more things? 

*EDIT: the website is working for me now.

Oh, the online orders begin shipping May 10, so it's probably that.

https://www.nerdsandbeyond.com/2021/05/04/tv-guide-magazine-to-release-supernatural-forever-special-collectors-edition/

16 minutes ago, falltime said:

Yeah, the magazine is $8 and the shipping is $10.50 (just in the US).  But I haven't seen TV Guides for sale at any "news stands" in town for a long time.  Not a lot of options. ☹️

• Sad 2

1 hour ago, ahrtee said:

Yeah, the magazine is $8 and the shipping is $10.50 (just in the US).  But I haven't seen TV Guides for sale at any "news stands" in town for a long time.  Not a lot of options. ☹️

Sometimes Barnes&Noble will carry TV Guide magazines.

1 hour ago, ahrtee said:

$28 shipping to Canada, but they also don't sell tv Guide in my area.

Yeah, every TVG issue there has been in the last few years, I had to drive across the border to Barnes & Noble to get one. That isn't even an option right now.

I'll definitely check out B&N (all the way at the other end of town, but better than having to cross the border 😊)

If I find any, should I buy a few for others? (PM me).  Or is that against any laws?

Edited by ahrtee

3 hours ago, ahrtee said:

I'll definitely check out B&N (all the way at the other end of town, but better than having to cross the border 😊)

If I find any, should I buy a few for others? (PM me).  Or is that against any laws?

I shipped an EW SPN magazine to Finland....it's just crazy expensive.

• Like 1

Analysis of streaming shows...his twelfth post is truth...

• Like 2
  • Laugh 1

6 hours ago, ahrtee said:

Thanks ahrtee, that's nice of you. Mailing a magazine US/Canada shouldn't be more than five or six dollars, max. I send an envelope of paperwork about the same size/dimensions every other week to NC for my boss and it's $5.50 Canadian. They are taking advantage of fans willing to pay anything.  I'm sure I'll see the photos online - that'll have to do. 

Edited by gonzosgirrl · Reason: Spelling someone's name correctly is important
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

11 minutes ago, gonzosgirrl said:

Thanks arhtee, that's nice of you. Mailing a magazine US/Canada shouldn't be more than five or six dollars, max. I send an envelope of paperwork about the same size/dimensions every other week to NC for my boss and it's $5.50 Canadian. They are taking advantage of fans willing to pay anything.  I'm sure I'll see the photos online - that'll have to do. 

It looks like shipping an envelope to Canada via priority mail starts at $28.50.  A regular first-class large envelope under a pound should cost about $5-6, so *maybe* they're not really taking advantage of fans.  Maybe.  (Though the US priority flat rate envelope should only be around $8, not $10.50, so maybe not.)  

1 hour ago, Casseiopeia said:

Close second to my fav, Quarter To. This album is (IMO) better than Vol 1, better songwriting, better vocals, tighter arrangements, just better all around.

• Like 6

10 minutes ago, Casseiopeia said:

And debuting at #3 on the charts!!

He can be one of the Smith Brothers (from the cough drops...am I dating myself?) 😊

• Like 3
  • Laugh 1

2 hours ago, FlickChick said:

Please tell me that this Jensen is NOT what I have to look forward to in The Boys. 🙁

I am looking forward to Jensen on The Boys in any case I have no doubt this is going to be great.

• Like 4

3 hours ago, FlickChick said:

Please tell me that this Jensen is NOT what I have to look forward to in The Boys. 🙁

Given that he's filming The Boys.... yes? I'm 100% certain that's not the only Jensen you have to look forward to though. You don't put that guy in a form-fitting super suit. 😉

• Like 8

You gotta admit that’s an impressive beard, but it must drive Jensen crazy. 

• Like 5

13 hours ago, Pondlass1 said:

You gotta admit that’s an impressive beard, but it must drive Jensen crazy. 

I imagine it might drive Danneel (and the kids) a little crazy if they were there.  Speaking from my own experience, those things can be pretty scratchy! 😊

Edited by ahrtee · Reason: Addition
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, gonzosgirrl said:

Message from Jensen to the JIB folks. Full on beard in motion :)

https://www.instagram.com/p/COqGF9EqryX/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

(sorry if you don't have Instagram)

I know the beard is for filming right now but I had to giggle because with the hair still made up pretty neat, it`s totally the "girl in glasses, frizzy hair and a potato sack dress" in a rom-com where you are going "oh come on, she is hot, just do the make-over montage already".  

• Like 2
  • Laugh 6

For those that don't have instagram

6546ba4f29dabccf3e1a4b50261652a2f076705c

2aabf3f5b3f5846b34f00e30759344ff702ced34

Edited by Casseiopeia
  • Like 3

On 5/7/2021 at 3:19 PM, Casseiopeia said:

And debuting at #3 on the charts!!

I thought you meant the beard. 😊

• Like 1
  • Laugh 2

The cast getting the blue ray box set, tv guide magazine, and box of custom chocolates.

image.png.1368d07d54b8bd9d2fc87a4f13bfc1b9.png

Picture source: Kim Rhodes Instagram

• Like 2

I think they should salt and burn the season 15 dvds/blue rays.

• Like 5
  • Laugh 6

ohjoy

Please keep your speculation and comments on the end of Supernatural in the Supernatural Ending topic. Use this topic here for discussion of the social media / public appearance items themselves only. As always, keep Bitch vs. Jerk discussion in its own topic.

Thank you.