Type keyword(s) to search

SuperNormal: Public Appearances, Tweets, Media And Other Social Media Of The SPN Cast

• Start Topic

What episode are they filming now--does anyone know?  Seems like Alex is back in whatever episode this is--pics with him around crew and one where around Misha.  Whatever episode this is--probably the episode where Jack is back since he's hanging with Misha.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Jakes said:

What episode are they filming now--does anyone know?  Seems like Alex is back in whatever episode this is--pics with him around crew and one where around Misha.  Whatever episode this is--probably the episode where Jack is back since he's hanging with Misha.

They were shooting 13 on Friday, based on Jason Fischer's QOTD.

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, Casseiopeia said:

At 2:07 one of the singers turns the script to the camera...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iewn_s1dhHc&feature=youtu.be

Do we know who is in the back row beside Jared? I can't make it out on my phone. I love that it is clearly Jensen who tries to hatmonize that very last note. Dork. LOL! They really do have fun on this set. 

Did anyone transcribe the lyrics? 

ETA Re my question. Rich posted this pic. I still dont recognize him, but at least I can see him, lol. Nice thank you from Rich. 

Edited by gonzosgirrl
  • Love 5
14 minutes ago, gonzosgirrl said:

Do we know who is in the back row beside Jared? I can't make it out on my phone. I love that it is clearly Jensen who tries to hatmonize that very last note. Dork. LOL! They really do have fun on this set. 

Did anyone transcribe the lyrics? 

From what I can under stand

Day 1- A wide shot we'll never use

Day 2- to many takes

Day 3- Meal Penalty

Day 4- Four false moves

Day 5- Five turn arounds

Day 6- Dick needs another...

Day 7- 77 set ups

Day 8- 8 shots to many

Day 9- 9 Interruptions

Day 10- 10 more stories

Day 11- 11 Tighter shots

Day 12- 12 names a dropping.

I realized this is all in good fun and teasing.  But seriously, if even if half of this is true how does he ever get anything done?  Meal penalty suggest they don't stay on schedule.

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
On 12/13/2019 at 5:03 PM, Bobcatkitten said:

If he pled anything court records have to show that. It's public record. I haven't seen anything and the misdemeanor court link isn't coming up. 

I don't know how it works, but based on Jared being in the Speightmas Christmas video, presumably filmed Friday since Jensen was in Texas Saturday,  it doesn't seem like Jared could have made a court appearance on Friday. Maybe it just got remanded again?

• Useful 1
2 hours ago, Casseiopeia said:

Whoever it is is taller than Jared!!

2 hours ago, catrox14 said:

Maybe Jared's stunt double?

Speight also posted this pic of Rowena's crew. It says both Js and Misha are part of it, and I have to assume the giant is Andrew, lol. Does it look like the same person?The guy in the Xmas pic looks fuller-face, but it could just be the angle.

• Love 2
22 hours ago, catrox14 said:

And geez, are the faux-bros letting go of all pretense now. Jensen is greedy, selfish, an unsupportive friend, a bad actor, annoying all year and my personal newest favourite: apparently responsible for the current scripts. Guess all those years pretending to like him took its final toll.   

• Love 1
26 minutes ago, Aeryn13 said:

And geez, are the faux-bros letting go of all pretense now. Jensen is greedy, selfish, an unsupportive friend, a bad actor, annoying all year and my personal newest favourite: apparently responsible for the current scripts. Guess all those years pretending to like him took its final toll.   

Shipping wars! Nothing good has ever come out of it...from any side.

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, Casseiopeia said:

Shipping wars! Nothing good has ever come out of it...from any side.

It has been going on for a while but now it seems the floodgates have opened for people always going with some holier than thou "I love both", even though it was clear they didn"t. Good riddance.

• Love 4
2 minutes ago, Aeryn13 said:

It has been going on for a while but now it seems the floodgates have opened for people always going with some holier than thou "I love both", even though it was clear they didn"t. Good riddance.

While I don't think there's anything wrong with having a preference for one of them (we're not their parents for crying out loud), what I can not understand is people thinking that they know what their real-life personal relationship is with each other, or taking offense by how they (the fans) think something happened between them.  It's their relationship.  They get to decide when and how to fight or not about whatever.

Actually, I will never for the life of me figure out people who think that they really know an actor because they see them on TV. Even if you go to all the conventions, met someone in person, follow them on Twitter, you don't know them.  OK, I'll grant you that if you met an actor and just smiled and they ran up to you and punched you in the face, you can probably safely surmise that they are a little off their rocker, but other than that...

• Love 9
41 minutes ago, Aeryn13 said:

Geeze I'm glad I don't follow twitter or any other SM.  What the hell is going on now?  What brought this about? 

• Love 1
1 minute ago, ahrtee said:

Geeze I'm glad I don't follow twitter or any other SM.  What the hell is going on now?  What brought this about? 

It's on tumbr mostly. Everything and nothing really. Anything non-Jared-centric like this picture is pandering. Then having his music in one scene, Dean singing well, Chris Kane being cast - all horrible Jensen-promotion. I think somehow he is also responsible for the Eileen romance attempt? Jake Abel showed him how acting is done. Bla blibbity blah.

10 minutes ago, Katy M said:

While I don't think there's anything wrong with having a preference for one of them (we're not their parents for crying out loud), what I can not understand is people thinking that they know what their real-life personal relationship is with each other, or taking offense by how they (the fans) think something happened between them.  It's their relationship.  They get to decide when and how to fight or not about whatever.

Actually, I will never for the life of me figure out people who think that they really know an actor because they see them on TV. Even if you go to all the conventions, met someone in person, follow them on Twitter, you don't know them.  OK, I'll grant you that if you met an actor and just smiled and they ran up to you and punched you in the face, you can probably safely surmise that they are a little off their rocker, but other than that...

I agree that there is nothing wrong with preference. I've never really pretended about mine. But this hypocritical faking it just got on my nerves. All to claim some fake highground in discussions.

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
2 minutes ago, Aeryn13 said:

It's on tumbr mostly. Everything and nothing really. Anything non-Jared-centric like this picture is pandering. Then having his music in one scene, Dean singing well, Chris Kane being cast - all horrible Jensen-promotion. I think somehow he is also responsible for the Eileen romance attempt? Jake Abel showed him how acting is done. Bla blibbity blah.

geeze. I'm too old for this shit.  

• Love 6

Steve's Instagram has them at a Kaleo concert. I know they are a fav of Jensen's, but I am not familiar with their music. Going by the performance in these clips, it's easy to hear an influence of their sound in Radio Company's Vol 1.

• Love 1
5 minutes ago, Icarus said:

Apparently Jared pleaded 16.22 (mental illness or intellectual disability), not sure what to think about that.

That's not true. He hasn't pleaded to anything. He still hasn't had a hearing. 

There is a notation that on the night of arrest a 16.22 assessment was made and sealed. It's done at the discretion of police - not the defendant.

Here is what texas.gov says about 16.22 procedure: 

Overview of Procedure • Art. 16.22 of the Code of Criminal Procedure provides for a protocol when a person who has been arrested shows signs of mental illness or intellectual disability

Overview of Procedure • The protocol generally provides that: • The sheriff or jail gives a notice to the magistrate; • The magistrate may order the local mental health authority to collect information and provide an assessment; • The magistrate provides copies of the written assessment to the defense counsel, the prosecution and the trial court;

Overview of Procedure • The trial court may use the assessment for various purposes, including: • resuming criminal proceedings, • resuming or initiating competency proceedings, • in connection with the punishment phase after conviction, or • referring the defendant to a specialty court.

Edited by Bobcatkitten
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1
4 minutes ago, Bobcatkitten said:

That's not true. He hasn't pleaded to anything. He still hasn't had a hearing. 

Apologies then, wait to see what happens I guess and hope they all have a great Christmas.

1 hour ago, ILoveReading said:

Good to see Misha came through okay.  And I even if he's not doing fight scenes or action scenes, I doubt he'll miss any filming.  He was up and walking about 2 hours after surgery.

Up and walking two hours later - that's awesome! Speedy recovery, Misha!

• Love 3
1 hour ago, ILoveReading said:

Briana's version is too slow and melancholy for me. 

Good to see Misha came through okay.  And I even if he's not doing fight scenes or action scenes, I doubt he'll miss any filming.  He was up and walking about 2 hours after surgery.

Wow, that is amazing. Good for Misha!

• Love 2
5 hours ago, ILoveReading said:

Briana's version is too slow and melancholy for me. 

Yeah, Misha looks to be safe from missing any SPN filming.  Good for him on getting this behind him.

• Love 2

...and action

Good Goddess.

He's such a down-to-earth babe, smokin' HAWT! Sex Symbol, and completely lovable dork-all at once!

I've never see the like.🥰

Edited by Myrelle
Additions
  • Useful 1
  • Love 8
34 minutes ago, ukgirl71 said:

Lovely photo - still can’t work out who each of the kids resembles most - just when I think I’ve got it figured out, up pops another photo and I change my mind!

I think Tom is Jared's mini me

Edited by ILoveReading
  • Love 1

I’m with you on Tom being Jared’s double, and I think little Odette is more like him too, but I suppose we all see different things in different people.  At least the Ackles twins are easy to “pin down”!

• Love 2
1 hour ago, ukgirl71 said:

I’m with you on Tom being Jared’s double, and I think little Odette is more like him too, but I suppose we all see different things in different people.  At least the Ackles twins are easy to “pin down”!

IMO, Shep tends to favor Gen more, and I agree that Odette seems more like Jared.

Yes, the twins really are their parent's mini me's. I think JJ is a good mixture of both Jensen and Danneel.

• Love 1