Type keyword(s) to search

SuperNormal: Public Appearances, Tweets, Media And Other Social Media Of The SPN Cast

• Start Topic

6 minutes ago, Bobcatkitten said:

Two tweets from today that sound like something interesting is going on on set. 

Damnit, we'll have to wait so lonnnnnng!

11 minutes ago, Bobcatkitten said:

Yeah, I get the running thing but it's been months since he did one and it's just a huge change overall. 

Especially if he's going to go right into shooting Walker. Unless this iteration of the Texas Ranger isn't Chuck Norris levels of kick-ass.

• Love 2
8 hours ago, Bobcatkitten said:

Just me or does Jared look painfully thin? 

Thin next to a normal person I guess. More interesting is the big bulge. 

Edited by auntvi
  • Love 2
9 hours ago, Bobcatkitten said:

Just me or does Jared look painfully thin? 

He definitely looks too thin IMO. Considering that he's 6'4" ( or is it 6'5"? ) makes it more noticeable. Maybe the weight loss is from stress due to the recent incidents. 🤨

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
7 minutes ago, DeeDee79 said:

He definitely looks too thin IMO. Considering that he's 6'4" ( or is it 6'5"? ) makes it more noticeable. Maybe the weight loss is from stress due to the recent incidents. 🤨

I thought he looked really thin in the last episode. Specially in the AU dream sequence.

• Love 3

https://www.buzzfeed.com/noradominick/tv-moments-of-week-11-8-19

35 TV Moments From This Week That We Can't Stop Talking About

Jennifer Aniston returned to TV on The Morning Show.

Posted on November 8, 2019, at 12:34 p.m.

Nora Dominick

BuzzFeed Staff

28. On Supernatural, Benny made a brief return when he was featured in a dream Sam was having — the episode also marked Jensen Ackles's final time directing.

• Love 6
On 11/5/2019 at 10:58 PM, BlueSapphire said:

Because there’s so much involved with the TAW stuff, I would just google his name along with “Supernatural Controversy” and you should get results.  There’s too much to explain, but a lot of harassment and badmouthing was involved, which became a huge mess.  The DHJ drama is over some DM’s he apparently sent to a 19-year-old commenting on her breasts and body and other stuff that could be construed as harassment.  There are accusations about lying and faking posts, so it’s a bit of a weird situation. 

I side eyed the TAW stuff and The TO stuff. Portions of this fandom can be crazy because they cannot separate reality from fiction and they think they own Misha and J2. They are real Becky's. Yes she really exists. And perhaps she hasn't tied Jared or Jensen to a bed... she may have drugged Ty because Benny got between Dean and Sam and who knows what happened with TAW... what was done to that man was awful.

Ketch the Letch... well hotels and alcohol and adoring fans and a poly man on the make sound like a recipe for amorous pickup texts.

How does one fake texts from someone else's phone?

Edited by Castiels Cat
1 minute ago, Castiels Cat said:

How does one fake texts from someone else's phone?

I'm pretty sure it can be done, but you have to very techy.  It's not something the average person can just do on the fly.

3 hours ago, Katy M said:

I'm pretty sure it can be done, but you have to very techy.  It's not something the average person can just do on the fly.

I'm sure that it can. Considering that I recently received an incoming robo call that supposedly came from my own cell phone number I'm sure that anything is possible. 😒

• Love 3
24 minutes ago, Bobcatkitten said:

Not sure where to put this. Jared was supposed to have a court appearance today. It has been pushed to Dec. 13. 

Ah, I was wondering why there was no news about this. Maybe they remanded so he could go to work. They'll be on hiatus by the 13th, won't they?

• Useful 1
8 minutes ago, gonzosgirrl said:

Ah, I was wondering why there was no news about this. Maybe they remanded so he could go to work. They'll be on hiatus by the 13th, won't they?

If not fully then pretty close to it. But maybe he is trying to settle with the employees and needs more time to negotiate.

• Love 3
5 hours ago, S Cook Productions said:

I’m going to Jaxcon this weekend. I wonder if he will be there. 

Hmmm.  With the date pushed back I think it’s a risk BUT they would announce it by Wednesday at the latest.  I suspect he’ll do his best to avoid missing.  

1 minute ago, tessathereaper said:

Radio Company's album made it onto some Billboard charts!  Pretty darn impressive. 

https://www.nerdsandbeyond.com/2019/11/19/jensen-ackles-and-steve-carlsons-radio-company-lands-on-multiple-billboard-charts/

#1 Heatseekers album chart
#5 Emerging Artists chart
#2 Rock Album Sales Chart
#2 Top Independent Albums chart
#18 Top Rock Albums Chart
#151 Billboard top 200

Wow.

On 11/16/2019 at 8:59 PM, DeeDee79 said:

I'm sure that it can. Considering that I recently received an incoming robo call that supposedly came from my own cell phone number I'm sure that anything is possible. 😒

That is creepy.

• Love 1
22 hours ago, S Cook Productions said:

I’m going to Jaxcon this weekend. I wonder if he will be there. 

Creation just sent out an announcement that Ruth Connell had to cancel for this weekend, so I imagine if Jared was going to cancel again, it would have been included with this. I don't think he'd cancel two in a row, especially since he's already been seen out and about in social situations.

• Love 1
On 11/18/2019 at 2:58 PM, gonzosgirrl said:

I certainly hope that's not the reason.  If it is talk about rich privilege.  

1 hour ago, Katy M said:

Having sat waiting to be selected for trials most are resolved out of court but some are moved to later dates for a variety reasons. The court doesn't really care how rich or poor you are. You show up when you're told to.

2 hours ago, Katy M said:

Not entirely (IMO) - there are a lot of people's jobs affected if he has to be off, so if they could avoid that for a matter of a couple weeks, I'd be okay with that. It was total speculation on my part in any case.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, gonzosgirrl said:

So random.... LOL!

A show like Lucifer would be my absolute dream project for Jensen. No idea how that would be done because obviously Lucifer already exists and you wouldn`t want to make a copy-cat (how even?) but the role is pure gold (and perfectly portrayed by Tom Ellis).

@ Jake Abel  

Really, really sad news. 

• Love 3
2 hours ago, Aeryn13 said:

A show like Lucifer would be my absolute dream project for Jensen. No idea how that would be done because obviously Lucifer already exists and you wouldn`t want to make a copy-cat (how even?) but the role is pure gold (and perfectly portrayed by Tom Ellis).

@ Jake Abel  

Really, really sad news. 

What does the yellow sticky note say? I haven't kept up. What's happening plot wise? Could he be a new addition.

Edited by Castiels Cat
8 minutes ago, Castiels Cat said:

What does the yellow sticky note say? I haven't kept up. What's happening plot wise? Could he be a new addition.

No, the show is currently shooting its final Season as is Jensen on SPN as we know. He can`t do both, not to mention Lucifer doesn`t shoot in Vancouver. At least not anymore, I think they moved back to LA because of tax incentives?

The note says "O`Neill has dibs". Which is probably an inside joke.

Edited by Aeryn13