Type keyword(s) to search

SuperNormal: Public Appearances, Tweets, Media And Other Social Media Of The SPN Cast

• Start Topic

26 minutes ago, hunenka said:

For me, this was the most enjoyable con panel in a long time. Fans were asking intelligent, show- or Jensen-related questions and Jensen was giving thoughtful, detailed answers with no interruptions.

Which isn’t to say I don’t like J2 (or Jensen and Misha) having a little silly fun on stage, but when it comes down to it, what I care about the most, what I want to hear about the most, is the show, the characters, the creative process behind it. And this panel delivered on that pretty well.

Absolutely loved his answer about directing. He is so respectful of his peers and his crew, so eager to get it right. Not just the product, but how he treats the people involved in that product.

• Love 11

Just another example of how Jensen cannot win. No matter what he said or didn't say, a portion of fandom would be unhappy with it. I personally believe he handled it brilliantly, given the time and place.

ETA: I also think that 'joking' about bringing Jared on set in handcuffs was a subtle way of letting Jared's fans know he is okay without discussing his personal feelings or state of mind. They wouldn't tease him if they thought he was too fragile for it. It is a kindness to fans, IMO, not disregard for Jared's victims.

Edited by gonzosgirrl
  • Love 14
9 minutes ago, gonzosgirrl said:

Just another example of how Jensen cannot win. No matter what he said or didn't say, a portion of fandom would be unhappy with it. I personally believe he handled it brilliantly, given the time and place.

ETA: I also think that 'joking' about bringing Jared on set in handcuffs was a subtle way of letting Jared's fans know he is okay without discussing his personal feelings or state of mind. They wouldn't tease him if they thought he was too fragile for it. It is a kindness to fans, IMO, not disregard for Jared's victims.

Sorry, bethy, I understand your reaction, but I agree with gonzosgirrl here.

I am not sure where to put the rest of my comment, so I guess I will take it to the SuperNormal thread.

• Love 5

gonzosgirrl commented in the Spoiler thread:

I agree, I think Jensen did the best he could.

Personally I think it was so unfair that Jensen was put in this position.  If he had ignored the situation completely, he would have been attacked for not caring about Jared, or not caring about the fans and their concern.  If he framed it as a very serious and upsetting matter, the "No Big Deal" fans would have been angry with him  - why is he being so hard on poor Jared, what's the big deal, why isn't he supporting his friend? If he framed it as something not to worry about, because everything will be okay, as I think he was trying to do, other fans would say that he wasn't taking it seriously enough.

The fact is that he should NEVER have been put into the position of being the one to frame it for the public in the first place. But because everyone else has chosen to remain silent, he was. However, we do not actually know how he personally feels about the situation. And I am okay with that. Jensen deserves privacy to deal with things that happen in his personal life just as much as other people.

• Love 16
24 minutes ago, gonzosgirrl said:

For the record, I agree that Jensen was in a bad position and should never have had to deal with it. I guess how dare I disagree with the way he - and the crew it sounds like - did deal with it? 

You can believe he handled it "brilliantly." That's your opinion. I disagree. And that doesn't make me someone who won't let Jensen win. It makes me someone who admires him and sometimes disagrees with him. And that's all I'll say about it. 

• Love 4
3 minutes ago, bethy said:

You can believe he handled it "brilliantly." That's your opinion. I disagree. And that doesn't make me someone who won't let Jensen win. It makes me someone who admires him and sometimes disagrees with him. And that's all I'll say about it. 

Fair enough, and I apologize that it seems like I was saying you won't let Jensen win. That part of my comment is in regards to general fandom - and it's being played out on Twitter as we type. Of course we are all entitled to our opinions and feelings about how things are handled. Just saying, so is Jensen.

Edited by gonzosgirrl
  • Love 5
18 minutes ago, Bergamot said:

gonzosgirrl commented in the Spoiler thread:

I agree, I think Jensen did the best he could.

Personally I think it was so unfair that Jensen was put in this position.  If he had ignored the situation completely, he would have been attacked for not caring about Jared, or not caring about the fans and their concern.  If he framed it as a very serious and upsetting matter, the "No Big Deal" fans would have been angry with him  - why is he being so hard on poor Jared, what's the big deal, why isn't he supporting his friend? If he framed it as something not to worry about, because everything will be okay, as I think he was trying to do, other fans would say that he wasn't taking it seriously enough.

The fact is that he should NEVER have been put into the position of being the one to frame it for the public in the first place. But because everyone else has chosen to remain silent, he was. However, we do not actually know how he personally feels about the situation. And I am okay with that. Jensen deserves privacy to deal with things that happen in his personal life just as much as other people.

I completely agree. TPTB or Jared should have stepped up and made a statement about the situation so that Jensen wouldn't have even had to address it to the fans.

• Love 8
1 hour ago, bethy said:

Well, at least they’re taking Jared’s drunken assault of a couple of employees seriously. 

That was my first thought as well. 

So there's a funny episode that had the crew in stitches? Hopefully not the kind the person JP punched needed.

3 minutes ago, DeeDee79 said:

I completely agree. TPTB or Jared should have stepped up and made a statement about the situation so that Jensen wouldn't have even had to address it to the fans.

He would have to do it no matter whether they had commented or not because most fans have it in their minds that Jared and Jensen are joined at the hip at all times, just like they want Sam and Dean that way on the show. Fans were going to get a quote from Jensen. I firmly believe that.

• Love 5
26 minutes ago, juppschmitz said:

That was my first thought as well. 

So there's a funny episode that had the crew in stitches? Hopefully not the kind the person JP punched needed.

Moved here in lieu of the Spoilers thread.

I honestly don't know how Jensen could have handled this that would have been satisfactory. I do understand and believe that what Jared did is serious and is not a joke - and I don't think anyone believes Jensen condones his actions, either. Should he have said nothing at all? Or condemned Jared's actions? Or tried to explain or defend them? Any of those things would have had him throwing himself on the sword in the eyes of fandom. He did not say they were having fun with what Jared did, he said they were having some fun at Jared's expense, and in that way, letting JP's fans know he was okay enough for that.

Edited by gonzosgirrl
  • Love 8
8 minutes ago, gonzosgirrl said:

Moved here in lieu of the Spoilers thread.

I honestly don't know how Jensen could have handled this that would have been satisfactory. I do understand and believe that what Jared did is serious and is not a joke - and I don't think anyone believes Jensen condones his actions, either. Should he have said nothing at all? Or condemned Jared's actions? Or tried to explain or defend them? Any of those things would have had him throwing himself on the sword in the eyes of fandom. He did not say they were having fun with what Jared did, he said they were having some fun at Jared's expense, and in that way, letting JP's fans know he was okay enough for that.

(First of all - how do you quote across threads? :D)

I kind of get where you come from, and that you basically feel for Jensen in this situation. Like, how he's gonna get flak no matter how he handles the situation.

My grievance, however, is that what Jared did was utter shit. And for me to admire Jensen in this situation would have meant he'd showed his own opinion on what Jared did and that this opinion is "what Jared did is inexcusable and I am extremely disappointed in how he behaved." He could then have added something to the effect that he (Jensen) has a hard time accepting what Jared did but Jared is still his friend and they'll find a way to deal with the situation.

If Jensen thinks the situation is something to be laughed at, or if he privately thinks what JP did is crap but won't say so in fear of upsetting part of the fan base, well, he just loses respect points from me.

But hey, everybody can feel free to disagree, no hard feelings.

Just now, juppschmitz said:

(First of all - how do you quote across threads? :D)

I kind of get where you come from, and that you basically feel for Jensen in this situation. Like, how he's gonna get flak no matter how he handles the situation.

My grievance, however, is that what Jared did was utter shit. And for me to admire Jensen in this situation would have meant he'd showed his own opinion on what Jared did and that this opinion is "what Jared did is inexcusable and I am extremely disappointed in how he behaved." He could then have added something to the effect that he (Jensen) has a hard time accepting what Jared did but Jared is still his friend and they'll find a way to deal with the situation.

If Jensen thinks the situation is something to be laughed at, or if he privately thinks what JP did is crap but won't say so in fear of upsetting part of the fan base, well, he just loses respect points from me.

But hey, everybody can feel free to disagree, no hard feelings.

But I would think he can't really say any of that because there are still court cases and legal matters to it and anything he said could potentially influence that.  He can't "admit Jared's guilt" on stage before Jared's even appeared in court about it.  Maybe legally there wouldn't be an actual issue, I don't know, but there are appearances. to think of.  Particularly if there are also civil cases later, where the evidence doesn't have to be as strict.

It seemed to me the joking was at Jared's expense anyway.

• Love 9
2 minutes ago, juppschmitz said:

The problem is that Jensen may be limited in what he is able to say because of legal issues.  Jensen saying publicly he condemns Jared's actions, or what he reprehensible, that could be used against Jared in court. 

He probably can't make statements like that for just those reasons.

I worked in a retail and if a customer fell we weren't allowed to say sorry, becuase it was an admission of guilt. 

I'm not saying that excuses Jared or anything.

I don't believe its on Jensen to talk about this incident in public and I thought it was completely unfair of Jared to put it on his shoulders.   Jared could have filmed a short video. 

• Love 10
9 minutes ago, tessathereaper said:

But I would think he can't really say any of that because there are still court cases and legal matters to it and anything he said could potentially influence that.  He can't "admit Jared's guilt" on stage before Jared's even appeared in court about it.  Maybe legally there wouldn't be an actual issue, I don't know, but there are appearances. to think of.  Particularly if there are also civil cases later, where the evidence doesn't have to be as strict.

It seemed to me the joking was at Jared's expense anyway.

7 minutes ago, ILoveReading said:

The problem is that Jensen may be limited in what he is able to say because of legal issues.  Jensen saying publicly he condemns Jared's actions, or what he reprehensible, that could be used against Jared in court. 

He probably can't make statements like that for just those reasons.

I worked in a retail and if a customer fell we weren't allowed to say sorry, becuase it was an admission of guilt. 

I'm not saying that excuses Jared or anything.

I don't believe its on Jensen to talk about this incident in public and I thought it was completely unfair of Jared to put it on his shoulders.   Jared could have filmed a short video. 

Well if you argue legal reasons, that goes two ways, too. If he makes light of the situation that could later be construed as evidence against the assaulted parties, like "hey, what do want, boys will be boys, no big deal".

I'm sorry, I'm just not over it and if it shouldn't be mentioned he could have said " no comment" and even said, "for legal reasons."

But, like I said, feel free to disagree.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, ILoveReading said:

Jensen wasn't there, so nothing he says can be used of proof of guilt.  But, I would think he just wouldn't want to say anything, nor should he really, IMO.

1 hour ago, juppschmitz said:

Jensen is not responsible for Jared, though. This literally has nothing to do with him and if he doesn't want to say anything about it at all, he doesn't have to.

• Love 8
7 minutes ago, Katy M said:

Jensen wasn't there, so nothing he says can be used of proof of guilt.  But, I would think he just wouldn't want to say anything, nor should he really, IMO.

Jensen is not responsible for Jared, though. This literally has nothing to do with him and if he doesn't want to say anything about it at all, he doesn't have to.

This whole issue is the reason for the phrase: damned if you do; damned if you don't. And I agree that Jensen should never have been put in that no win scenario.

• Love 10
37 minutes ago, Katy M said:

Agree 100%.

• Love 4
2 hours ago, juppschmitz said:

Well if you argue legal reasons, that goes two ways, too. If he makes light of the situation that could later be construed as evidence against the assaulted parties, like "hey, what do want, boys will be boys, no big deal".

I'm sorry, I'm just not over it and if it shouldn't be mentioned he could have said " no comment" and even said, "for legal reasons."

But, like I said, feel free to disagree.

But it's less likely because it won't blow up online like Jensen speaking out against Jared's actions would be.  This literally has nothing to do with Jared's actions, "pro or con", it's about how they are treating Jared in the aftermath. He avoided mentioning Jared's actions all together.  So there really isn't anything to use there.  His friends not treating him like a pariah is evidence of nothing, no one is going to use that.  

Esp in the light of the fact that its at a convention where it's usually just best to keep things as light as possible.  He kept it light, imo, so as to draw as little attention to it as possible and keep the discussion to a minimum "see, nothing to see here, let's move along" and mentioning "legal reasons" would have drawn attention to it it would have been all "oh legal reasons, that's so terrible, what's going on, Im so worried about Jared wah wah wah" and no response would have just left the elephant hanging in the room.  Believe me, part of me would have loved if he'd just let Jared have it, but it wouldn't have been best for the situation.

Jensen did say "we miss my big dumb friend." I thought he handled it well. The only issue I wonder about is Jared agreeing to put the handcuffs on for the crew. That looks like he thinks it's all a joke. 

I'm actually confused on this point because another thing I read said Jensen GAVE Jared handcuffs, so which is it?  I'm not really sure.

Edited by tessathereaper
  • Love 6

I'm really surprised that Jensen's little announcement re Jared is the main topic here. I thought for sure it would be Jensen's upcoming meetings next week, the fact that he said the Batman ship had sailed, his comments on the end of the series. 

I'm going to guess the statement was something he wanted to handle himself. He didn't seem uncomfortable or embarrassed by it.  It was brief, it was appropriate and he moved on. It sounds like everyone had a good time and the panels went well.

Edited by Casseiopeia
  • Love 12
33 minutes ago, tessathereaper said:

I'm actually confused on this point because another thing I read said Jensen GAVE Jared handcuffs, so which is it?  I'm not really sure.

He started by joking about all the love Jensen was getting and could they do solo gold panels next year. From here on this is the exact transcription:

"I'm kidding. We all miss my big dumb friend. 

"I'll just say it now. Look he had a bad weekend last weekend. He's dealing with what he's got to deal with so just send him some support and love. 

"When he showed up on set because he had a couple days off last week, which turned out to be a good thing. When he showed up on set Wednesday I brought him in in handcuffs. So we were having fun with it.

"The crew really wanted to wear orange jumpsuits but we couldn't get them in time. It wasn't like we thought it was a bad idea. We were certainly going to roll with it. 

"But anyway, he's doing fine. He sends his love."

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
3 minutes ago, Casseiopeia said:

I'm really surprised that Jensen's little announcement re Jared is the main topic here. I thought for sure it would be Jensen's upcoming meetings next week, the fact that he said the Batman ship had sailed, his comments on the end of the series. 

I am too. I was excited to hear that he may have something in the works and I thought that there would be some interesting discussion about it. But it seems that Jensen still can't be the focal point of the discussion after his own panel. *sigh*😔

• Love 6
2 minutes ago, DeeDee79 said:

I am too. I was excited to hear that he may have something in the works and I thought that there would be some interesting discussion about it. But it seems that Jensen still can't be the focal point of the discussion after his own panel. *sigh*😔

You're right.  I did see it mentioned someplace that some book series whose author mentioned they'd like Jensen to play the lead character is going to be a series for HBO Max, apparently the author was having "meetings" recently as well.  I'm sorry I can't remember who it was, either author or character, but basically the character is a special ops type guy, lots of international intrigue, that sort of thing.  (I'm going to be really embarrassed if it was mentioned here on this message board but I honestly can't remember enough to even search for it).  I do know HBO Max will be a WarnerMedia streaming service so there could be something to it.

• Useful 1
  • Love 6
4 minutes ago, tessathereaper said:

You're right.  I did see it mentioned someplace that some book series whose author mentioned they'd like Jensen to play the lead character is going to be a series for HBO Max, apparently the author was having "meetings" recently as well.  I'm sorry I can't remember who it was, either author or character, but basically the character is a special ops type guy, lots of international intrigue, that sort of thing.  (I'm going to be really embarrassed if it was mentioned here on this message board but I honestly can't remember enough to even search for it).  I do know HBO Max will be a WarnerMedia streaming service so there could be something to it.

That sounds like an awesome opportunity!

• Love 4
On 11/2/2019 at 10:58 AM, Frost said:

The Supernatural Con is in Wash DC this weekend?  Along with the Nats World Series celebrations?  It's going to be a crazy weekend in DC!  Anybody have stories to tell?

Me!  Stories coming.

• Love 4

Con quick thoughts of the unspoilery type:

I had VIP (which means 10 minutes with a 10-person group and each guest, spread throughout the weekend), Jensen M&G, and Misha M&G.  Creation refunded me for the Jared M&G. We're not allowed to talk about items brought out in the M&G or VIP sessions, if any repeated something already said in public, I think that's fair to say it was repeated or affirmed. 

- First, regarding Jensen's comments on Jared - I think he handled it beautifully. In the gold panel and private sessions I feel confident that he's got Jared's back and happy to do so.  Not a burden.  If that doesn't suit your morals, your business.  But what you see in the panel is completely consistent with his comments throughout Sunday. Nothing felt held back or tippy-toed around.

Big non-spoiler reveals:
- Jensen is firmly sticking with business-as-usual now, deal with grief starting in January. By the end of January all the episodes will be at least blocked out.
- As many have already noted; Batman is not in Jensen's future.  He's going to stick with acting as his primary craft.  He literally has chosen to not deal with future employment until he goes to LA later this month.  Note: the background in the Batman photos was real, not photoshopped.  And yes, he's keeping the comment.
- Misha's rethinking his future and deciding the next step.  Don't expect to hear anything for 6 months.  As he noted, he needs to get his hips fixed, he wasn't joking about hip replacement.  That's real.
- Jake Abel: the set hasn't changed in the last 10 years.  Like coming home.
- Alex Calvert: has been in LA recently as have many others in the cast.  Every indication is that this is the time people are making decisions for next career opportunities post Supernatural. 

Everything else is either something I can't share or affirmation of spoilery material.  See spoilers.

• Love 10

Jensen’s panel was cute.  Not sure if I will watch Jensen/Misha because I’ve never been into their panels and never will be.  I am ecstatic that the J’s have only one more con this year and then nothing til March.  Too much wank about every little thing and too many repeat questions.              

These guys are signed on to a lot of cons next year, but with everyone looking at the next opportunity, there may be a lot of cancellations.  I’ll be interested to see what happens.

Edited by BlueSapphire
Added content
  • Love 3
5 hours ago, Cambion said:

This may not be the right place, but Jared has broken his silence (sorry if I'm behind the times and someone has already shared this in another thread...).

https://twitter.com/jarpad/status/1191133604589514753

This is such weak sauce. The outlets keeps saying he 'broke his silence', as if he actually said something. He let Jensen go and face the music alone at the con, then issued a general thank you after it was over. Weak sauce.

• Love 13

With regards to Jensen's words, I get the feeling that Jensen is very much the leader, both on set and off.  People mostly look to him to set the tone.

After the events of the weekend, I'm sure that things were very tense, awkward, and JP was probably embarrassed.  (And he should be).  But they still have a job to do, so my guess it was more about easing tension on set than making light of the event itself.

People do often use humor to lighten a heavy mood, appropriate or not.  I also think it was done to let people know that JP is coping.  I'm not saying everyone agrees.  But I don't think the intention was to make light of the events. 

TBH, i"ve seen more criticism of what Jensen has done/not done then I've seen of JP, who allegedly committed the assault.

Edited by ILoveReading
  • Love 8
1 hour ago, gonzosgirrl said:

This is such weak sauce. The outlets keeps saying he 'broke his silence', as if he actually said something. He let Jensen go and face the music alone at the con, then issued a general thank you after it was over. Weak sauce.

"broke his silence" and "Opened up about" are just media catch phrases. They don't actually mean anything.

As for Jared's not saying anything of import, that's the smartest move for him legally.  These charges carry actual possible prison time.  It's not something he should be messing around with for PR's sake.  It's between him, the victims, and the courts. And that's it.

People shouldn't even ask Jensen about it, since like I said, it has nothing to do with him.  They both did what they needed to do, which was basically shut up about it.

• Love 4

My take from Jensen's comment is he is having general meetings where networks/studios can find out what he wants to do in the future (aka what type of project, genre etc). I don't think there is anything specific in the works yet. I hope he finds something great! He certainly seemed pleased that people were interested in him.

• Love 3
1 hour ago, Katy M said:

"broke his silence" and "Opened up about" are just media catch phrases. They don't actually mean anything.

As for Jared's not saying anything of import, that's the smartest move for him legally.  These charges carry actual possible prison time.  It's not something he should be messing around with for PR's sake.  It's between him, the victims, and the courts. And that's it.

People shouldn't even ask Jensen about it, since like I said, it has nothing to do with him.  They both did what they needed to do, which was basically shut up about it.

Oh I know he couldn't say anything about the pending charges - I'm sure he's been advised to keep his mouth shut as far as any of that goes. I just think it was convenient timing to do this right after the con. And the tweet and the entertainment media's reporting/retweeting of his 'breaking his silence' just makes me roll my eyes. If I didn't know the circumstances behind it, I'd swear he was a victim of something, not the perpetrator. Said it before, and I'll say it again - he's a golden child.

• Love 6
36 minutes ago, Bobcatkitten said:

People don't get prison time for misdemeanors. He isn't going to jail. 

I didn't say he was necessarily. But, the fact is in Texas, is that a misdemeanor Class A assault has a max prison time of one year and a Class B assault carries a max prison time of 6 months.  It's not impossible that he would go to prison for this. 

• Love 4
12 hours ago, BlueSapphire said:

These guys are signed on to a lot of cons next year, but with everyone looking at the next opportunity, there may be a lot of cancellations.  I’ll be interested to see what happens.

All these Creation contracts come with out clauses for professional commitments, they always have.

My feeling is that anyone who pays for a con scheduled after the show stops filming is taking a chance that one or both of the Js, or any of the other guests, really, will cancel. Of course, these guys are probably thinking that even with new jobs, they'll still have weekends most of the time. And I'm sure they also intended to use those appearances to promote new projects.

But there's no guarantee they can or will make it, and I frankly hope Jensen has to cancel every con, especially after the summer.

• Love 6
40 minutes ago, Katy M said:

I didn't say he was necessarily. But, the fact is in Texas, is that a misdemeanor Class A assault has a max prison time of one year and a Class B assault carries a max prison time of 6 months.  It's not impossible that he would go to prison for this. 

Actually it is. He has no priors whatsoever and can make restitution. He simply is not going to jail. 

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, Bobcatkitten said:

Actually it is. He has no priors whatsoever and can make restitution. He simply is not going to jail. 

I wonder if he'll have to sell his stake in the bar? Not the San Jac Saloon but Stereotype where the incident happened.

• Useful 1

To me the best thing Jared could do is just own it. Say out loud and publically - after he's said it to the men he hit - "I did it. I was dumb. I'm deeply embarrassed and regret it more than I can say. I've agreed to pay fines and do whatever I can to make it right with the people I hurt." Sure, he might still get sued, but what a difference it would make in terms of how people were talking about the whole thing. 

I read something years ago that said a hospital decided to stop trying to cover itself when doctors made mistakes. Instead, the doctors admitted they'd messed up to the patient and families and the hospital did what it could to make things right. The hospital said they saw the number of lawsuits they were involved in drop dramatically. Because when it came down to it, what people wanted when they'd been injured was to have someone acknowledge they'd been hurt and say they were sorry. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 7
5 minutes ago, catrox14 said:

I wonder if he'll have to sell his stake in the bar? Not the San Jac Saloon but Stereotype where the incident happened.

In many states owners can't have felonies. I looked briefly at Texas rules and these two might be problematic upon renewal: 

- the applicant is not of good moral character or his reputation for being a peaceable, law-abiding citizen in the community where he resides is bad;

-  the applicant is in the habit of using alcoholic beverages to excess or is physically or mentally incapacitated;

• Useful 2
  • Love 1

TVLine posted Jared's 'breaking the silence' yesterday.  Opinions on both sides in the comments, though weighted heavily towards support for Jared. And TV Line turned off commenting. I don't recall them ever doing that before (at least not on articles I've read).

Golden Child.

ETA link.

The PTV parent site also tweeted the 'story'. Heheh, methinks maybe they read the forums, too.

pt.JPG

Edited by gonzosgirrl
  • Useful 1
5 minutes ago, gonzosgirrl said:

TVLine posted Jared's 'breaking the silence' yesterday.  Opinions on both sides in the comments, though weighted heavily towards support for Jared. And TV Line turned off commenting. I don't recall them ever doing that before (at least not on articles I've read).

Golden Child.

ETA link.

The PTV parent site also tweeted the 'story'. Heheh, methinks maybe they read the forums, too.

pt.JPG

I’ve seen them shut off comments on any topic that brings out hate or vitriol.  Didn’t read the TVLine article so I don’t know if the comments crossed that line.  

plus they give fair warning:

”Comments are monitored, so don’t go off topic, don’t forkin’ curse and don’t bore us with how much your coworker’s sister-in-law makes per hour. Talk smart about TV!”

Ive seen a clap-back or two from the author in the past as well as just shutting them off.  NYT, WSJ, WaPo, Variety, ... pretty much most moderated sites will shut off comments if the comments become the story.  

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
28 minutes ago, SueB said:

”Comments are monitored, so don’t go off topic, don’t forkin’ curse and don’t bore us with how much your coworker’s sister-in-law makes per hour. Talk smart about TV!”

This is pretty funny considering their post is nothing to do with TV. Maybe they should take their own direction.

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, BlueSapphire said:

Why isn’t anyone talking about Ty Olsson or Osric Chau, because I certainly smell a double standard.

I must have missed something.  What did they do wrong?  

Are you saying there's a double standard for bad stories about Jared and not others, or just that others don't get as much attention (good or bad?)  

• Love 4