Type keyword(s) to search

SuperNormal: Public Appearances, Tweets, Media And Other Social Media Of The SPN Cast

• Start Topic

10 minutes ago, Aeryn13 said:

Aww, I think he had so much fun doing this. Loved his call. 

8 minutes ago, ILoveReading said:

I know I'm biased so I love that he's getting praise from Nascar fans as well. 

8 minutes ago, catrox14 said:

I know I get all tingly when he takes control like that lol

Ditto, ditto and ditto. The best part is that he was able to share this with his dad, for his 71st birthday, which is today. ❤️

• Love 11
59 minutes ago, ILoveReading said:

How amazing would that be.

I think the @NASCAR on NBC person got whammied by the Ackles magic. 😀 Dunno if they were a fan before, but they most definitely are now.

Edited by gonzosgirrl
  • Love 10

I'm shocked there's never been a convention in Kansas.  Kansas City is a big city!  And I'm sure people would consider a con in Lawrence to be a pilgrimage event.  Now that the show is ending, I would think Lawrence is a natural for at least one con.  I suppose Creation doesn't want to go someplace new because of all the leg work they would have to do, but I hope they put in the effort.

• Love 4
6 minutes ago, Frost said:

I'm shocked there's never been a convention in Kansas.  Kansas City is a big city!  And I'm sure people would consider a con in Lawrence to be a pilgrimage event.  Now that the show is ending, I would think Lawrence is a natural for at least one con.  I suppose Creation doesn't want to go someplace new because of all the leg work they would have to do, but I hope they put in the effort.

Their calendar for this year is already pretty full and next year, heck even this year beyond April could be all kinds of scheduling conflicts. As long as SPN was on, they were in a pretty comfortable position with at least the main cast`s schedules. Now it`s open Season.

• Love 1

I think Jensen wanting it, going so far as to put in a call right there on the spot, is going to go a long way toward making it happen. Creation can have all the 'giving back' cons they want, but they know darn well that Jensen and Jared are their bread and butter. I see it happening. Maybe not in Lawrence, but at least in KC. I mean, he took pics of the convention center and surrounding hotels, lol - dude was pumped!

• LOL 1
  • Love 6
14 minutes ago, Casseiopeia said:

So is this going to be what Jensen does next? A musical career?

I don't think so. He was direct in one answer (at the con?) about music being a side project, and a little more coy in the Q & A at the race saying he would like anything in which he's successful (paraphrased). But I believe his heart is in acting. I have a feeling that he already knows what's next but isn't telling.

• Love 5

So I don't know if this was posted yet, but it's Jensen's most recent musical con performance and makes for the perfect counterpoint to his first performance, IMO. 

He has come so far since that first one in England and I feel so personally proud of him as do so many others that I know.

He was talking about possibly touring after the show is over in one of the Nascar interviews I saw, which was no surprise to me at all.

• Love 5
22 minutes ago, gonzosgirrl said:

Oh, I believe he will do both - but I think acting will take priority.

I hope so. Going back to some Comic Con interviews he said stuff like "maybe I'll be here next year with a different show". Didn't sound like he plans any long breaks.

• Love 7
25 minutes ago, Myrelle said:

He could do both.

He has the energy and stamina, for sure.

I was thinking about his answers at the Nascar interview.  He said that acting was simpler because you just had to do one thing/be responsible for one character.  That directing was being responsible for every part of the whole, aware of everything going on (both in front of and behind the camera).  And that a rock star would go out on stage for an hour or so, get everyone excited, and then go home. 

It reminded me of the line in Bad Boys when young Dean told Robin the cool thing about fixing a car is that it's like a puzzle:  you fix it, and then it leaves and you're not responsible for it any more.    

I'd guess something simple (like sitting in a studio and recording till you get it the way you want it) sounds appealing right now, especially if you can go to a con once a month or so and get all the positive energy from the crowds and then go home; but I think he likes the challenge of all the other things.  I get the feeling he wants some home time when he can do things on his own schedule instead of trying to fit everything in at once.  

But he does have to keep up the momentum generated by the SPN fans and I hope he'll have a lot of options to choose from.  

• Love 4

For me personally I am not particularly interested in Jensen's music “career”. I am not a great fan of most, although not all - love Brother - of the choices he sings at cons so am thinking that might be the case with the album – not to say that I would not want him to be successful, just that I won't be following him if he chooses a music career. So this particular fan is hoping, all fingers and toes crossed, that he continues with his acting, whether it be on TV or film. Ideally a good series would suit me!!!

• Love 4

I believe with every fiber of my being that he's already had acting offers. 

And I honestly feel that it's just a matter of what type of role he'd like/want to take on next-hopefully NOTHING with the CW, AFAIC-and he's not afraid of having to audition for anything, IMO. He mentioned going out to LA and "looking for work" at this time next  year in a recent interview that  I saw somewhere. 

• Love 5
46 minutes ago, tessathereaper said:

I've always loved that Jensen is so into Halloween and just getting dressed up in costumes in general.   Also, nice legs. 🙂

Indeed. 😍

I read that he and Rob were Booth and Dalton from Once Upon a Time in Hollywood.

So Awesome!, if true.

I LOVE! it. So much.

And even moreso because this was at the cast and crew Halloween party. 💞💖💝😎

• Love 6
5 minutes ago, Myrelle said:

I read that he and Rob were Booth and Dalton from Once Upon a Time in Hollywood.

So Awesome!, if true.

Yup, its true.

Also if anyone is interested here is this weeks Nascar command. 

Shortly after this, the NascaronNBC account reposted Jensen's.  lol

• LOL 2
  • Love 5
37 minutes ago, Casseiopeia said:

I'm guessing this belongs here but apparently Jared got arrested 

https://www.tmz.com/2019/10/27/supernatural-star-jared-padalecki-arrested-club-austin-drunk-assault/

By all accounts this sounds pretty bad...not horrible but not good. 

Wow, yeah just saw this--agree not good for Jared but not awful.  Looks like he drank too much and got into a fight and punched someone.  Public intoxication and assault charges.  Dude needs to ease off drinking.

Edited by Jakes
  • Love 1
21 minutes ago, Jakes said:

Wow, yeah just saw this--agree not good for Jared but not awful.  Looks like he drank too much and got into a fight and punched someone.  Public intoxication and assault charges.  Dude needs to ease off drinking.

• Love 2

It could be even worse.

It doesn't necessarily mean he's inadmissible and I'm sure there are exemptions, but if he needs how long would it take to get. 

Of course first and foremost you want everyone to be okay, but this could effect production.

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, ILoveReading said:

It could be even worse.

It doesn't necessarily mean he's inadmissible and I'm sure there are exemptions, but if he needs how long would it take to get. 

Of course first and foremost you want everyone to be okay, but this could effect production.

"There are two methods to get permission to cross the border with a misdemeanor, the short term solution of a Canada Temporary Resident Permit (TRP), or the long term solution of Criminal Rehabilitation. When issued a Canada TRP, an individual is allowed to visit Canada with a misdemeanor on their criminal record for a fixed period of time. Temporary Resident Permits can be issued for as long as three years, and can even be applied for at a Port of Entry in an emergency potentially enabling a person fast entry into the country." (emphasis mine)

(from http://www.temporaryresidentpermitcanada.com/misdemeanor.php )

But I'm pretty sure someone in charge will get the people to drop the assault charges (especially if Jared is a friend of the bar owner/part owner himself).  I'm expecting an apology (and possibly cash settlement) will work for now.  (Flashing a wad of cash at the police, however, might be a separate issue...)  

Edited by ahrtee
  • Useful 2
  • Love 2

Depression and alcohol don't mix.  Whatever meds he takes for his depression/anxiety likely don't work well if he's sloshed.  I hope Gen finds a stepladder and kicks his lanky butt. 

13 hours ago, Jakes said:

Public intoxication and assault charges.  Dude needs to ease off drinking.

• LOL 2
  • Love 6