Forums forums
PRIMETIMER
SueB

SuperNormal: Public Appearances, Tweets, AMA's And Other Social Media Of The SPN Cast

11 hours ago, Lemuria said:

That was an interesting idea with the cameos.  I especially liked the Benny and Amara ones! 

Don't know how to imbed the video myself, but here is the link to the Amara one, which is totes adorbs. It's to Cas, but it's really about Dean. LOL!

Amara in quarantine.

• Like 3
  • Laugh 1

I love these.  Thanks, Casseiopeia for covering for my techie incompetence.  I could watch those all day.  I'd love to see one from OGDeath and Crowley, though I doubt Mark Shepherd is interested.  

• Like 3

On 9/8/2020 at 9:15 AM, Casseiopeia said:

Just finished watching this.

It was so good. So Real. You can actually feel the friendship that they share and there's no denying that this interview sure did brighten this fan's day immensely and at a time when it was especially needed and appreciated.  

ETA: Big thanks again to everyone for posting and keeping us up to date and informed on our show as we head into these last episodes. 

Edited by Myrelle · Reason: Additions
  • Like 8

Jared's niece or the daughter of a close friend.  Don't know which. But one of the Impalas is out and about.
Edited by Casseiopeia
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, Casseiopeia said:

I don't know what the context is here..

..okay it's for the Kings of Con podcast.

That is a lot of scruff already!

Doh! Okay clearly this was pre-taped while Jensen was still in Vancouver.

Edited by gonzosgirrl
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, gonzosgirrl said:

That is a lot of scruff already!

It was done before their quarantine was up, he still has the longer hair.  I actually really like that shirt.  Hat is a little unmatched but he probably didn't feel like doing his hair. LOL

• Like 1

12 hours ago, trudysmom said:

Crowley, though I doubt Mark Shepherd is interested

I believe the one that bought the videos tried to get Mark Sheppard to do one.  He said no.  He explained it really would be  waste of the fans money becasue he said if he wanted to talk to Jensen or Jared he could just pick up the phone. 

She also tried to get Chuck Norris to make one for Jared.  He declined.

• Like 1
  • Useful 2

I notice that the Impala Jared has has the CNK 8003 number plate - or will both the Impalas has this, not sure what the system is in the US. I personally feel sad that it is not Jensen we have seen first with his though.

image.png

• Like 1

I would imagine that at some point both cars will get their own Texas license plates if the boys plan to actually drive them.

ohjoy

Please keep your speculation and comments on the end of Supernatural in the Supernatural Ending topic. Use this topic here for discussion of the social media / public appearance items themselves only. As always, keep Bitch vs. Jerk discussion in its own topic.

Thank you.