Type keyword(s) to search

SuperNormal: Public Appearances, Tweets, Media And Other Social Media Of The SPN Cast

• Start Topic

2 hours ago, Bobcatkitten said:

People are mad that Misha isn't in the photo. It's not the official cast/crew photo people. It was just a nice pic from Supernatural Day. Sometimes this fandom exhausts me.

Yeah, the comments were OTT. Accusing them of 'choosing' a day when Misha wasn't on set.  Umm, SPN day isn't random - he would've been there if he wanted. Honestly at this point I think he does it because it generates 1000x the buzz it would if he actually was in it. I think it's hilarious and totally believe it's deliberate now. They're entitled to troll the crazies, IMO.

• Love 4
3 minutes ago, gonzosgirrl said:

Yeah, the comments were OTT. Accusing them of 'choosing' a day when Misha wasn't on set.  Umm, SPN day isn't random - he would've been there if he wanted. Honestly at this point I think he does it because it generates 1000x the buzz it would if he actually was in it. I think it's hilarious and totally believe it's deliberate now. They're entitled to troll the crazies, IMO.

Not to mention...isn't Supernatural Day supposed to celebrate the day the show debuted (as in, 2005?)  Misha wasn't even around for another 4 years.  

• Useful 2
  • Love 6
2 minutes ago, FlickChick said:

Just look at all those people behind Jensen and Jared. They're all going to be out of work when this show ends. Maybe they'll all send a thank-you to Dabb. 👿

All TV shows end at some point and if any of them have been around since the beginning, they've gotten a lot longer job than most people in the TV industry, unless they worked for a soap or news program.  When one show ends, another will begin and people who were working for cancelled shows find employment elsewhere.

• Love 4
28 minutes ago, ILoveReading said:

So Jensen left and Dean showed up and made his own rules, either that or he changed the game to Rugby.  LMAO

He's playing American football, not British.  😊

Edited by ahrtee
  • Love 6
5 hours ago, ahrtee said:

He's playing American football, not British.  😊

He made up a whole new sport. Soccerugbyfootbasketball. He's very good at it. LOL! What a fun day on social media. Tahmoh was there too! And  Brianna was in the stands watching.

• Love 7
58 minutes ago, gonzosgirrl said:

He made up a whole new sport. Soccerugbyfootbasketball. He's very good at it. LOL! What a fun day on social media. Tahmoh was there too! And  Brianna was in the stands watching.

Thats how you do a celebrity charity match. I long for the day when he plays in the MLB All Star celebrity softball game.

• Love 9
4 hours ago, gonzosgirrl said:

He looked like he was having a ton of fun! He came to entertain, and entertain he did!

• Love 11
58 minutes ago, Bobcatkitten said:

Jensen killed it. Lots of talk about the fact that Jared pulled out of the same game a few days ago and instead showed up at a UFC fight right next door. I guess UFC won out of charity after people bought tickets to see them both. 

32 minutes ago, Casseiopeia said:

From what I understand the UFC fight was some sort of CW event. Maybe that is why Jared went there and Jensen went to the soccer game. They were out with fans last night.

I wonder if there was a physical reason he cancelled - maybe he/they decided not to risk it (thinking of him having to withdraw from that race in Europe). I don't believe he'd disappoint his fans or the charity just to see a UFC fight. 

• Love 8

As for as I know the UFC fight wasn't a CW event.  Both Aleks (The guys from the wrestling ep) and Tahmoh played in the match.  The guy Jensen tackled in the net was Aleks.  They both went after the match. 

According to someone Jared and Jensen met up afterwards. 

Clif said Jared canceled because of a prior engagement.  It seems that was the wrestling match. 

• Love 4
57 minutes ago, ILoveReading said:

As for as I know the UFC fight wasn't a CW event.  Both Aleks (The guys from the wrestling ep) and Tahmoh played in the match.  The guy Jensen tackled in the net was Aleks.  They both went after the match. 

According to someone Jared and Jensen met up afterwards. 

Clif said Jared canceled because of a prior engagement.  It seems that was the wrestling match. 

Oh 😳 I stand corrected.

On a happier note, I love the team's Twitter person. Their response to Jensen's tweet (and his take down of Aleks):

20190915_115651.jpg

• LOL 3
  • Love 5

I think that 'CW' may stand for Cage Wars, but I could be wrong.

1 hour ago, gonzosgirrl said:

I wonder if there was a physical reason he cancelled - maybe he/they decided not to risk it (thinking of him having to withdraw from that race in Europe). I don't believe he'd disappoint his fans or the charity just to see a UFC fight. 

That's what I was wondering, too.  Soccer requires lots of mobility, and although Jared has certainly shown he can run long distances, the damage he's incurred from skiing and whatnot may make his knees iffy for quick turns and off-balance kicks.  Since (as I recall) some of that damage was done skiing when his contract said he wasn't allowed to, he may not want to risk aggravating old injuries that could impact on filming.  Just idle musing on my part.

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
On 9/15/2019 at 10:14 AM, Casseiopeia said:

EEffPC0U8AAZVto?format=jpg&name=4096x409

EEffPC4U4AE75bZ?format=jpg&name=4096x409

EEffPC4U4AIFnKe?format=jpg&name=4096x409

Late to the party, but thanks to everyone for all the Captain Ackles stuff(and Man, What. A. MAN! he was in that role/position!)

I just watched a 26 minute YouTube video of him that was posted and he looked wonderful; so happy and young and in light-hearted command of his crew.

It, and all of the Twitter reactions on my timeline, took me right back to King Jensen of Bacchus, tbh.😍💝

• Love 8
1 hour ago, Myrelle said:

Late to the party, but thanks to everyone for all the Captain Ackles stuff(and Man, What. A. MAN! he was in that role/position!)

I just watched a 26 minute YouTube video of him that was posted and he looked wonderful; so happy and young and in light-hearted command of his crew.

It, and all of the Twitter reactions on my timeline, took me right back to King Jensen of Bacchus, tbh.😍💝

Which youtube video? :)

56 minutes ago, Myrelle said:

This one.

He had a lot of fun with it, and obviously played by Dean Winchester rules, but he still showed off his athleticism, and his leadership, and his camaraderie, his all-around good guy-ness. I'm so proud to be a fan!

• Love 7
1 hour ago, Myrelle said:

This one.

Thanks!

46 minutes ago, gonzosgirrl said:

He had a lot of fun with it, and obviously played by Dean Winchester rules, but he still showed off his athleticism, and his leadership, and his camaraderie, his all-around good guy-ness. I'm so proud to be a fan!

Same.  Glad to be his fan.  

• Love 3

They don't want a show from Dabb & co, not so much they don't want a new show, period. If Berlanti had pitched them Wayward Sisters, they would have signed a full-Season order blindfolded.

Edited by Aeryn13
  • Love 6
9 hours ago, catrox14 said:

WOW.  That is a serious slap in their face.  It's kind of like when Dawn Ostroff made the Reaper show with a demon hunter named Sam when SPN was on the air.  LOL

Apparently some of the fandom agrees - and have been quite... errr... vocal about it to the writer of the book(s)? this series will be based on. Unfortunately, the writer is 'blaming' the whole SPN fandom and not the WS fans who are guilty.

Personally, I would've loved to be a fly on the wall when Dabb & Co heard this news. Sorry, sweetheart, it's not me, it's you.

• Love 8

Speaking only for myself, I didn't want to watch a show about a bunch of teenagers, with Jody and Donna trying to ride shotgun, and I didn't blame the network for passing on it.  Maybe this new show will have a better approach.

• Love 9
2 hours ago, gonzosgirrl said:

Apparently some of the fandom agrees - and have been quite... errr... vocal about it to the writer of the book(s)? this series will be based on. Unfortunately, the writer is 'blaming' the whole SPN fandom and not the WS fans who are guilty.

Personally, I would've loved to be a fly on the wall when Dabb & Co heard this news. Sorry, sweetheart, it's not me, it's you.

LOL!

But seriously, folks ... Apparently this series is based on two books and I guess focuses on the siblings in said books - and we all know that for Pedowitz SPN was always about the brothers.

So while it sounds similar to SPN, it's still not the same, and I think the network is looking for something a little fresher. Plus the CW adored JtV, it received a lot of accolades for the network, so Pedowitz and Co. are far more inclined to trust their producers over Singer or Dabb or Berens, under whose watch Pedowitz lost his workhorse show when the Js finally said 'enough'.

• Love 6