Type keyword(s) to search

SuperNormal: Public Appearances, Tweets, Media And Other Social Media Of The SPN Cast

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, gonzosgirrl said:

I know we've seen/heard SOB a few times now, but this one is next level. SO GOOD!!

That was fantastic.

I am not a fan of him singing Heaven for two reasons, I hate that song LOL and I don't think it suits his voice.  I wouldn't mind if he didn't sing it again.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Bobcatkitten said:

I actually enjoy Heaven because we get to hear more of his clear nice voice rather than the gravelly/muddy thing he does a lot. 

Plus he said he picked this song out specially for the fans. I love it.

• Love 4

I do appreciate that we’re hearing the recording from a fan’s device in the audience, but the background music seems to drown him out during Heaven.  I’m sure it’s not like that live.

His voice is great... the hats not so much 

• LOL 1
10 hours ago, catrox14 said:

That was fantastic.

I am not a fan of him singing Heaven for two reasons, I hate that song LOL and I don't think it suits his voice.  I wouldn't mind if he didn't sing it again. 

When he is singing in his higher range he needs the mic closer when he doing the other songs, he pulls the mic back so it doesn't give feedback.  When I sing in my higher range and I'm belting I have to pull the mic back, so I get why he is doing it.  But Heaven is in his higher range in certain places and he doesn't have the volume his lower range has. Just my observation.  Not my favorite performance but I do like the song.

Not a fan of his hat, but if it makes him happy okay.  I do hear a balance problem between the band and Jensen's voice in Heaven.

• Love 1
11 hours ago, catrox14 said:

I legit LOL'd til I cried at Jared's story of breaking up the fight in France and the guy recognizing him.  

That was pretty funny stuff! Also note that Jensen took yet another opportunity to diss the marionette fight.

• Love 4
3 minutes ago, gonzosgirrl said:

That was pretty funny stuff! Also note that Jensen took yet another opportunity to diss the marionette fight.

And he didn't pull any punches either this time, straight up saying it made them both look stupid.

• Love 6
6 hours ago, S Cook Productions said:

Anyone else going to Dragoncon this weekend? I'll be heading there Thurs night. Just about everyone from supernatural will be there except for the big 5... a lot that I haven't seen before in cons too, like Ty Olssen and Sabastian Roche. 

I'll be there! I'm not going until Friday afternoon though.

I'm a multi fanbase Con goer there, but I'll make time for the Supernatural panels.

• Love 2
20 minutes ago, Casseiopeia said:

This is so awesome...

It took a moment for the tweet to load on my phone but I knew what it was going to be just from your comment. It is awesome! Love Tim and love TIU. So glad to see him continuing on his recovery.<3

• Love 3
On 8/28/2019 at 4:08 AM, AwesomO4000 said:

I'll be there! I'm not going until Friday afternoon though.

I'm a multi fanbase Con goer there, but I'll make time for the Supernatural panels.

Cool, me too! I had to come home a day early though because I had to beat hurricane Dorian home before they closed Orlando airport. What did you think? I went to the Mark Shepherd panel (and then saw him smoking a cigar at a private bar we were both at later that evening) ; and I did the big cast one yesterday. 

11 minutes ago, Casseiopeia said:

While we wait for spoilers...

This made me grin. I know some people would scoff/laugh at the idea, but Supernatural deserves to have some kind of recognition in the Smithsonian as North American tv's longest running genre show. Not the Impala though ;)

• Love 5
On 9/5/2019 at 3:13 PM, Casseiopeia said:

I can't decide if these are from Jensen's Red Hood outfit. The zipper and pockets look the same. Hmmm.

Also - Both Jensen and Steve Carlson have Insta stories of them and Gino Graul at a Slipknot concert. I haven't figured out how to save or link a story, but someone grabbed his fanboy moment

• Love 2
5 hours ago, ukgirl71 said:

Not my type of music either - good grief!   Is that the Paleo guys they’ve mentioned before?

I think you're thinking of Kaleo, but no, this is Slipknot. Their lead singer is Corey Taylor, an SPN fan as Casseiopeia said, and the fellow who sang Wanted, Dead or Alive with Jensen in Vegas last year. He actually has a good voice, but that death metal? sound is just painful to my ears.

• Love 5
3 hours ago, gonzosgirrl said:

The rest of it is kind of lame. Farting stops being funny after puberty, dudes.

I usually think their gag reels are pretty lame with a few exceptions.  But, I do like that they show pictures of the crew because they do a lot of hard work without much recognition.

• Love 4

I’ve always thought the supernatural gag reels are a bit more entertaining than some others I’ve seen that are mostly just line flubs. 

But I do appreciate the volunteer work of the crew and we do witness first hand the camaraderie and friendship of the cast and crew.

I remember an interview with Ian who said after a long day filming with Paul, they were driven home from location in separate cars as they couldn’t bare another moment in each other’s company (although good friends of course). Not so with Js and cast. They do seem to be enjoying their time on set. 😊

• Love 4

Thanks for posting, I love the gag reels, even though they used to be much funnier, to me anyway.  Because I hated the 300th episode at the time, I failed to appreciate Dean's face in that scene.   It was stark, so much pain, so much hope.  Good Lord.  Now I'll have to rewatch, at least some of it.

• Love 4
8 minutes ago, Bobcatkitten said:

I wish they would show a bit more of the flubs/falls etc than the times when they just mess with each other. But I do laugh when I watch them. 

Exactly - it's the unintentional stuff that's the most amusing. Jared's inability or unwillingness to control his bodily functions, not so much.

• Love 10