Type keyword(s) to search

SuperNormal: Public Appearances, Tweets, Media And Other Social Media Of The SPN Cast

• Start Topic

9 hours ago, ukgirl71 said:

I've wondered about it since I saw Danneel's post at the start of the year (and I don't know how to link my previous post on the subject from early January).  He's a committed, driven guy who clearly loves his vocation, but, to be honest, I really don't like the Cyclops character from X-Men (apologies to any fans out there).  I want to see Jensen in something, I just remain to be convinced that the right vehicle is a superhero role.

I;d love to see Jensen in a really gritty role, as well.  Superhero movies now have a much better reputation, thanks in large part to Marvel.   It has launched the career of many A listers. 

Jensen has been out of holly for a decade and a half.  While we love him, he's not a household name.  So a Superhero movie really could get his name out there. 

• Love 6
On 7/24/2019 at 5:25 PM, auntvi said:

Here he is in Vancouver the week. Looks like the usual Jared to me.

78a7afbdc43103b3571af3afa25840daf21f1968

I don't know, his face doesn't look thinner, but he doesn't seem to fill out the suit jacket so well.  They've had characters harp on 'cheap suits' in the past but I never thought they looked cheap, rather the opposite, I thought think they look really good in suits. But this picture does Jared no favors.  Just my opinion.

3 hours ago, trudysmom said:

But this picture does Jared no favors.  Just my opinion.

I don't get it. He looks fine there to me.

I've seen other photos that don't seem to look flattering, but not that one. *shrug*

• Love 4
38 minutes ago, AwesomO4000 said:

I don't get it. He looks fine there to me.

I've seen other photos that don't seem to look flattering, but not that one. *shrug*

I agree. The suit might need a little pressing, but he looks better there than I've seen for a while.

• Love 3
2 hours ago, Casseiopeia said:

So I'm confused.  Did Jensen get into a bar fight before he transformed back into Dean?

I legit thought that mark on his head looks like a gun shot wound and was like wait... What?!

• Love 6
7 hours ago, gonzosgirrl said:

For some reason that little mirror behind his left ear(or right ear actually I guess but it's on our left) keeps fooling me into thinking it's a hoop earring and now I want Dean to wear a hoop earring like he's a pirate. 🙂 He's positively glowing in the last picture. How does he look so beautiful in bright daylight?

Trying to figure out why he's all beat up looking, may have been a joke on his part.  Did anyone notice Ruby Rose(new Batwoman on CW) saying she wanted to know his skincare routine in the comments.  Tom Welling complimented the electric shaver(apparently called a peanut)

Edited by tessathereaper
  • Love 1

I love how instead of just shaving off the beard, he shaves into separate styles as he goes!  Very creative!  And yes, I very much want to know what's behind the green box.

• Love 2
8 hours ago, Myrelle said:

HA!!

Love it!!!

And is that a crowbar he's using as golf club?!😆

I think it's a hockey stick. 

ETA nooe, you're right, it's some kind of crowbar. 

Edited by gonzosgirrl
  • Love 2
29 minutes ago, gonzosgirrl said:

Jensen has such eclectic fashion sense. I ♥ him.

I swear Jared is still growing.

Jensen is getting bolder and bolder with his fashion choices.  Its almost like he's shaking off the "Dean label"

• Love 11