Type keyword(s) to search

SuperNormal: Public Appearances, Tweets, Media And Other Social Media Of The SPN Cast

• Start Topic

When my fandoms collide and I am not there to see it.

Jim Beaver is at Coors Field, Denver, CO-- Home to my beloved Colorado Rockies baseball team and  one of my top 5 favorite places on Earth.

• Love 2
10 hours ago, Casseiopeia said:

I think this act needs a little work...

Good thing the audience is two.  lol

I don't know why I find it so cute that Zepp is using a pair of keys as a fork.  It's like he's channeling his inner Dean.

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
10 hours ago, Casseiopeia said:

This is pretty cool...

If you doubt the power of the SPN gif, just type "Dean" in the gif search box on twitter. There are perhaps two that aren't Jensen Ackles. 🙂

• Useful 1
  • Love 6
4 minutes ago, Bobcatkitten said:

Speight posted it.

All the photos from Australia are among my favourites ever taken of Jensen, even with the full beard.

They really both doubled down on the hiatus beards this time - (maybe) hopefully because it's the last time? I dearly hope they don't decide on this look full time once SPN has ended.

• LOL 2
  • Love 4
15 minutes ago, Bobcatkitten said:

Speight posted it.

But you missed the text that goes with it:

dicksp8jr

Verified

#TBT to that time in Australia when @jensenackles got locked in an intense staring contest with a local bird that quickly escalated into fighting and eventually, mating.

• LOL 7
  • Love 2
25 minutes ago, gonzosgirrl said:

All the photos from Australia are among my favourites ever taken of Jensen, even with the full beard.

They really both doubled down on the hiatus beards this time - (maybe) hopefully because it's the last time? I dearly hope they don't decide on this look full time once SPN has ended.

I'm with you there 100%. I personally, like the stubble look on Jensen and Jared fully shaven.

• Love 6
1 hour ago, ILoveReading said:

https://screenrant.com/sdcc-2019-warner-bros-no-hall-h-panel/?utm_content=bufferffa08&utm_medium=Social-Distribution&utm_source=SR-TW&utm_

Not sure if this applies to tv or not, but it seems that Warner Brothers movies won't be in Hall H this year. 

I am really hoping this doesn't apply to tv. I would hate to see Supernatural get shortshrift with no panel or cool sendoff for the final season. 

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Bobcatkitten said:

I am really hoping this doesn't apply to tv. I would hate to see Supernatural get shortshrift with no panel or cool sendoff for the final season. 

I saw that too.  The schedule hasn't been posted yet but I would be shocked if they did not have SPN in Hall H for it's final season.  Hopefully because it is also a CW show it will be.   Where else would they put 6000+ fans?

• Love 1
9 hours ago, Casseiopeia said:

I saw that too.  The schedule hasn't been posted yet but I would be shocked if they did not have SPN in Hall H for it's final season.  Hopefully because it is also a CW show it will be.   Where else would they put 6000+ fans?

WB is still having a big presence at CC, just no big Hall H panel for their upcoming movies. So TV shows should be fine. For one thing they will want to promote the hell out of Batwoman after that trailer bomb on youtube.

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
5 hours ago, ILoveReading said:

This Australia trip really is a gift that keeps on giving. 

*I can't seem to find an original source so I will post it when i find it.

Yeah, this is weird. It is everywhere and no one knows where it came from. Or no one is saying. 

• Love 3
21 hours ago, Casseiopeia said:

I know it's time. The guys want to move on. The show has run out of steam.  But I do hate seeing this in print.

I watch five of those shows. My DVR will be barren; my heart will be heavy. 😞

• Useful 1
1 hour ago, ukgirl71 said:

And why the heck he’d want to apparently stick up for Cruise anyway?  Bieber’s the less annoying of the two, imho.

It wasn't that he wanted to stick up for Tom Cruise.  He was just sayin' instead of picking on a 50+ year old "little person" he would take TC's place.  

I think the whole thing started 6 years ago when the Belieber's ganged up on Jared because of a joke or comment he made.  It all kind of took on a life of it's own.

Apparently a lot of celebrities and others were weighing in.

• Useful 1
2 hours ago, S Cook Productions said:

I don’t have Twitter. Can someone please explain to me the Jared vs. Bieber “feud?”

Something happened awhile ago between them, too.

Another Twitter War, IIRC. I just can't remember the specifics of it, at the moment. 

• Useful 1
(edited)

This is what started the Beliebers against Jared.

Not saying he's right or wrong, but for someone who preaches 'be kind, always', Jared has made some startlingly, let's call them pointed, tweets.
Edited by gonzosgirrl
  • Useful 2
  • Love 5
1 hour ago, gonzosgirrl said:

This is what started the Beliebers against Jared.

Not saying he's right or wrong, but for someone who preaches 'be kind, always', Jared has made some startlingly, less call them pointed, tweets.

He does and the Bielebers let Jared know he had dissed the wrong pop star.  I think the feud ended up on the E!

• Useful 1
  • Love 2