Forums forums
PRIMETIMER
SueB

SuperNormal: Public Appearances, Tweets, AMA's And Other Social Media Of The SPN Cast

1 hour ago, tessathereaper said:

Ooh, I like the the family tree version.  It looks kind of Tolkein-ish.

Should've had Jensen model that one with his elvish ears. 😄

• Like 3
  • Laugh 1

14 hours ago, Casseiopeia said:

I probably will get seriously shot down for this!! But I am surprised at a time when every "celebrity" that seems to exist are doing charity promotions due to Covid 19 that Jensen would be promoting his merchandise.  I guess he is a business man and other people probably rely on income that he can generate - but still leaves a slightly bad taste in my mouth something I absolutely never thought I would feel about anything Jensen did.

13 minutes ago, Icarus said:

I probably will get seriously shot down for this!! But I am surprised at a time when every "celebrity" that seems to exist are doing charity promotions due to Covid 19 that Jensen would be promoting his merchandise.  I guess he is a business man and other people probably rely on income that he can generate - but still leaves a slightly bad taste in my mouth something I absolutely never thought I would feel about anything Jensen did.

People are still free to just not buy anything. I'd rather this then the tone-deaf tweets/instagrams from lots of celebrities right now bitching about quarantine in their lofty manions. Or stuff like "you get Netflix and food delivered, no problem", bitching about people demonstrating for their jobs because they need money to even get food somewhere. So this ranks as relatively mild for me.

• Like 6

3 hours ago, tessathereaper said:

Ooh, I like the the family tree version.  It looks kind of Tolkein-ish.

I like that design too. I may have to spring for that shirt.

2 hours ago, Casseiopeia said:

JJ is getting tall! The twins are adorable. 😊

• Like 4

35 minutes ago, Icarus said:

TBF, he's not really promoting it.  Its a picture on the FBBC merchandise website that fans found an posted else where.  Jensen himself made no tweets about it or posted it on any of his social media.  Even the FBBC social media doesn't have that picture promoted.  

• Like 11

9 minutes ago, ILoveReading said:

TBF, he's not really promoting it.  Its a picture on the FBBC merchandise website that fans found an posted else where.  Jensen himself made no tweets about it or posted it on any of his social media.  Even the FBBC social media doesn't have that picture promoted.  

Exactly this. The reason it's on Twitter (and here) is because fans found it on the site and are talking/tweeting about it. Jensen had nothing to do with it.

That said, the businesses forced to close still need to generate what income they can if they are to remain viable and still exist for their employees when it's all said and done. IMO there is nothing wrong with it, even he had tweeted it.

15 minutes ago, PAForrest said:

JJ is getting tall! The twins are adorable. 😊

I still find it amazing how the twins are mini-mes of their mom and dad, and JJ, IMO, is a perfect blend of the two of them. They are all adorable. I love 'big sister' JJ.

Edited by gonzosgirrl
  • Like 13

Many of the cast (and other celebs) are doing virtual events with Creation. Some have part of the proceeds going to Random Acts, but they are still working and being paid for it. Are they taking heat for it?

• Like 8

1 minute ago, gonzosgirrl said:

Many of the cast (and other celebs) are doing virtual events with Creation. Some have part of the proceeds going to Random Acts, but they are still working and being paid for it. Are they taking heat for it?

FBBC is still paying their employees (as per Gino) so I have no problem if or any other business feel the need to generate income or advertise during all this.

• Like 12

2 minutes ago, ILoveReading said:

FBBC is still paying their employees (as per Gino) so I have no problem if or any other business feel the need to generate income or advertise during all this.

100% agree.

I work for a company that wholesales safety supplies & PPE so I have been fortunate enough to keep working thus far. I have received more than my share of side-eye leaving/returning to my apartment from those who have no idea what I do.

• Like 9
  • Useful 1

9 minutes ago, ILoveReading said:

Exactly this. FBBC is a small business with employees who cannot work right now. This small business is not generating its usual income - or any income - for obvious reasons. It has been encouraged since day one for people to purchase from small businesses when and where they can during the shutdowns. And if FBBC is trying to continue to pay their employees, that is a huge financial hit - an admirable one, but a hit nonetheless.

• Like 9

1 hour ago, ILoveReading said:

I'm really sorry then, it makes all the difference and I should have checked!  It is all over facebook and Twitter so assumed incorrectly that it came directly from Jensen, my faith in him is restored!  (Joke)

• Like 3

1 hour ago, gonzosgirrl said:

Exactly this. The reason it's on Twitter (and here) is because fans found it on the site and are talking/tweeting about it. Jensen had nothing to do with it.

That said, the businesses forced to close still need to generate what income they can if they are to remain viable and still exist for their employees when it's all said and done. IMO there is nothing wrong with it, even he had tweeted it.

I still find it amazing how the twins are mini-mes of their mom and dad, and JJ, IMO, is a perfect blend of the two of them. They are all adorable. I love 'big sister' JJ.

IDK about anyone else, but new pics of Jensen just send me right now and lift my spirits immensely.

And for some reason and quite often, the brewery ones especially. 

And JJ is radiant in that pic. 

• Like 6

On 4/15/2020 at 9:16 PM, ahrtee said:

And the winner of the wet t-shirt contest is.....

J2.thumb.jpg.e292511d76265306d399337d341517c7.jpg

Ahhh he’s doing his little tongue in his teeth thing that he does when he’s really happy

• Like 8

I don't know who they all are but HUGE thanks to those people posting pictures, drawings, clips of Jensen and Jared on  twitter.  It's like finding flower in a patch of nasty weeds.  

• Like 5

This is probably one of the reasons it takes eight days to film one episode. 🙂

• Like 3
  • Laugh 2

14 minutes ago, ILoveReading said:

Guaranteed to make you smile.

His fingernails!!!  💕

• Like 7

17 minutes ago, TexasGal said:

His fingernails!!!  💕

That little girl has him wrapped around HER fingers. 😍

• Like 11

2 hours ago, ILoveReading said:

Guaranteed to make you smile.

Did he get more added on to his tattoo?  It seems to wrap into the crook of his elbow now.

• Like 2
  • Useful 1

It looks like staying home has been good for Jared, too (at least from that angle,  lol).

• Like 1
  • Laugh 2

9 hours ago, Casseiopeia said:

Sheltering in place....

26281be69e1ef48ab5784e3828cb3a776476428c

I remember seeing somewhere recently on one of Genevieve's posts Jared saying that he was trying to put on weight (or maybe he said beef up, not quite sure of the actual words) well if this picture is anything to go by he is certainly succeeding!

• Like 2

5 hours ago, gonzosgirrl said:

Did he get more added on to his tattoo?  It seems to wrap into the crook of his elbow now.

This is so wonderfully cute and Jensen's expression at the end cannot fail to make you smile.  I do wonder when he got that tattoo as we have only been seeing it since lockdown but I guess neither he nor Jared expose their arms much in Supernatural so it must have been done sometime before lockdown. I think I saw somewhere a comment that it was a FBBC tattoo?

• Like 2

5 hours ago, gonzosgirrl said:

Its a new tattoo, for the twins.  It's an arrow going through a Zeppelin knot.   He showed it to someone at the brewery.  But he never posted a full picture of it.  Probably because someone went and had his custom design for JJ done. 

• Like 2
  • Surprise 4

1 hour ago, ILoveReading said:

Its a new tattoo, for the twins.  It's an arrow going through a Zeppelin knot.   He showed it to someone at the brewery.  But he never posted a full picture of it.  Probably because someone went and had his custom design for JJ done. 

I remember him getting the Arrow/Zeppelin addition, but I didnt think it wrapped around/down that far. 

Someone copied his Jaybird design? That's messed up.

• Like 2
  • Surprise 1
  • Sad 3

3 hours ago, gonzosgirrl said:

Someone copied his Jaybird design? That's messed up.

Tattoos can be copyrighted, so in theory they can sue for infringement.  But I think it would be the tattoo artist who would be the owner, not the one wearing the art.  Plus, there's fair use, as long as it's not being sold/used commercially....(Ah, my long-ago days as copyright permissions manager at a publishing house were so simple in comparison...)  

• Useful 3

4 hours ago, gonzosgirrl said:

I remember him getting the Arrow/Zeppelin addition, but I didnt think it wrapped around/down that far. 

This is why I thought it was a new one, it seems much further down than I remember. 

In the picture of Danneel hoovering the window sill it looks like she has a tattoo on the whole underside of her arm from wrist to elbow but I don't think she has such a large tattoo - is it possibly just a transfer?

• Like 2

That expression at the end.... 😍

• Like 4

1 hour ago, ahrtee said:

Tattoos can be copyrighted, so in theory they can sue for infringement.  But I think it would be the tattoo artist who would be the owner, not the one wearing the art.  Plus, there's fair use, as long as it's not being sold/used commercially....(Ah, my long-ago days as copyright permissions manager at a publishing house were so simple in comparison...)  

Still messed up. It was so clearly a personal design.

• Like 9

It would appear Jensen has abandoned footwear for the duration,  lol.

• Like 8

1 hour ago, gonzosgirrl said:

It would appear Jensen has abandoned footwear for the duration,  lol.

Hey, I never wear shoes inside my house.  That way you can pick up small objects and pet the cats without bending over! 😊

• Like 5
  • Laugh 4

10 hours ago, ahrtee said:

Hey, I never wear shoes inside my house.  That way you can pick up small objects and pet the cats without bending over! 😊

I never wear shoes or even slippers inside the house, sometimes socks if it's cold.  It's good for your feet too, they get to stretch and be natural.

But as for Jensen, from what I've seen of his feet, he has nice feet too.  Which isn't really surprising, he's the guy who has perfect ear canals apparently. 😄

• Like 5
  • Laugh 2

I was being (apparently not very) funny. I don't wear shoes (or socks) in my home, either.

Although, I generally do when climbing a ladder.

• Like 3

This is a different house to the one we saw on the house tour? Isn’t it?

Love the mural. Wonder if they argued during application? LOL. Wallpapering can be a test of any relationship (been there, done that 🤪).

But I get the feeling these two really get along.

Nice feet, nice hands, nice everything. Even perfect ear canals! The bowlegs had to be thrown in so it wasn’t all perfection... but then they were perfect too. :::sigh:::

• Like 6

Think it’s still the same house, which seems to be the one in all the recent IG posts

• Like 1

It's a different house than the home tour one. They sold it and bought a new one - downsized a bit. Though it is still a cool house.

• Like 4

That split second where they are about to go back to work and he squints and puts on his Dean face.  Love!

• Like 8

35 minutes ago, TexasGal said:

That split second where they are about to go back to work and he squints and puts on his Dean face.  Love!

You can see  him turn back into Dean

• Like 11

32 minutes ago, ILoveReading said:

You can see  him turn back into Dean

Also: eyelashes.

🤩

• Like 7

ohjoy

Please keep your speculation and comments on the end of Supernatural in the Supernatural Ending topic. Use this topic here for discussion of the social media / public appearance items themselves only. As always, keep Bitch vs. Jerk discussion in its own topic.

Thank you.