Forums forums
PRIMETIMER
SueB

SuperNormal: Public Appearances, Tweets, AMA's And Other Social Media Of The SPN Cast

Jared Padalecki ✔ @jarpad

One of us plays a hero and one of us is a hero. From the bottom of our hearts, thank you for holding the line

I am surprised that Jensen didn't respond to this tweet as both Misha and Jared did - also no response to Misha's challenge above "feed etc" which again Jared did respond. Unlike Jensen to not respond, maybe he will in his own time or do it more privately.

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, Icarus said:

Jared Padalecki ✔ @jarpad

One of us plays a hero and one of us is a hero. From the bottom of our hearts, thank you for holding the line

I am surprised that Jensen didn't respond to this tweet as both Misha and Jared did - also no response to Misha's challenge above "feed etc" which again Jared did respond. Unlike Jensen to not respond, maybe he will in his own time or do it more privately.

Its possible he hasn't seen it yet, or donated and just didn't bother to post.

• Like 3
  • Useful 1

10 hours ago, Casseiopeia said:

Jensen called it

5d5e6fbb69bc65669c5ddac430074509f2f847ea

Which con was that? That's so darkly funny! I wonder if he recalls saying it. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, gonzosgirrl said:

Which con was that? That's so darkly funny! I wonder if he recalls saying it. 

Toronto last Oct.

• Like 1
  • Useful 2

1 hour ago, Casseiopeia said:

Toronto last Oct.

I was bloomjn’ well there and I didn’t remember that lol!

• Like 2
  • Laugh 2

8 hours ago, Casseiopeia said:

Toronto last Oct.

Wow, talk about the possibility of being prophetic! I hope not though. Lord knows I have no faith in Dabb, but I think the series should have a proper ending. If I don't like it, I'll always have my personal ending to S11 finale. 

• Like 4

15 hours ago, Casseiopeia said:

Couple goals! These two really are cute together.

• Like 7

I have such a vivid memory of my dad frosting my mother's hair back in the day - him pulling her hair through that cap while she yelped and then using a paint brush to apply the color. Good times! 😂

• Like 2
  • Laugh 1

51 minutes ago, Casseiopeia said:

It's cool that re-affirm they are coming back to finish the last 2 episodes.   I like how they say this will recharge them with this enforced time off so they can really go all out with a bang for the final 2 episodes.

PS--anyone know when this issue hits Barnes and Noble...i'll go there when I know I just need to make one trip.

Edited by Jakes
  • Like 5

20 hours ago, Casseiopeia said:

A video of the shoot that day...

https://ve.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_q8qt8gn6uq1so93mu.mp4

I absolutely love these pictures, IMO they are the best of all the photo shoots they have ever done.  All of them look gorgeous and they look like they had such fun, it made me tear up that we are going to not get any more of this ever again.

• Like 6

2 hours ago, Icarus said:

I absolutely love these pictures, IMO they are the best of all the photo shoots they have ever done.

How in the hell does Jensen just keep getting better damn looking?? OMG.

• Like 5

26 minutes ago, trudysmom said:

How in the hell does Jensen just keep getting better damn looking?? OMG.

I have seen some of THE  Most Beautiful Ever Jensen-content come out of this photoshoot.

And I am Serious when I say Ever. 😍

Good. Goddess. 💞❣️

• Like 9

That one where Jensen’s hair is soaked with the champagne - come to momma 😍😍. Wish I could get a BIG poster of that one!

• Like 5

There's another video from EW, with Jensen and Jared playing divas to Misha's needy puppy. It's cute, but probably not fun for those with no sense of humor when it comes to their favourite(s).

ETA: Sorry, @ILoveReading I didn't see your post. Have I mentioned how much I hate the ads on this site now - they make it so freaking hard to navigate on the phone.

Edited by gonzosgirrl
  • Like 3
  • Laugh 4

4 minutes ago, gonzosgirrl said:

There's another video from EW, with Jensen and Jared playing divas to Misha's needy puppy. It's cute, but probably not fun for those with no sense of humor when it comes to their favourite(s).

ETA: Sorry, @ILoveReading I didn't see your post. Have I mentioned how much I hate the ads on this site now - they make it so freaking hard to navigate on the phone.

This is so friggin' funny.

I can't get enough of it. 

• Like 4

EW is just a cornucopia of J2M goodness right now. Lordy, they are gonna have nothing left if when the end really comes!

ETA, I swear to Chuck I am not picking on Jared - he looks better/healthier in the face than I have seen him for a long time - but omfg he is thin. If the camera adds ten pounds, I can't imagine what he looks like in person. His shirt and pants are hanging on him.

EVk4PRCWAAIp9zz.jpg

Edited by gonzosgirrl
  • Like 3

And the winner of the wet t-shirt contest is.....

J2.thumb.jpg.e292511d76265306d399337d341517c7.jpg

• Like 8
  • Laugh 3

Jensen promoting JDM & Hilarie's AMC show. I think he might have buried the lead some though. o_O

• Like 4
  • Useful 1

40 minutes ago, Casseiopeia said:

I hope that J&D's project is something different than this. Cuz I gotta say, as much as I love both couples (and I'm sure the other two are wonderful women) this was about as much fun as watching paint dry.

• Like 3
  • Laugh 3

3 hours ago, gonzosgirrl said:

I hope that J&D's project is something different than this. Cuz I gotta say, as much as I love both couples (and I'm sure the other two are wonderful women) this was about as much fun as watching paint dry.

Definitely a WIP.  Hopefully they'll figure things out later--like better editing, *letting people talk* instead of cutting abruptly to someone else, and letting them talk about something they're interested in instead of a sort of interview. Maybe, if they had just one guest per show, it would have more of a "visiting with friends" comfortable chat vibe.  Jensen looked checked out most of the time.  The doctor had almost nothing to say, even when they let her talk.  She kind of had the "what the hell am I doing here" expression the whole time.   And they kept cutting to what's'er name (from Walking Dead?) who kept taking over the conversation and saying nothing. Maybe AMC figured she's the one people knew most/wanted to see.  Huh.  

• Like 1
  • Useful 1

1 minute ago, ahrtee said:

Definitely a WIP.  Hopefully they'll figure things out later--like better editing, *letting people talk* instead of cutting abruptly to someone else, and letting them talk about something they're interested in instead of a sort of interview. Maybe, if they had just one guest per show, it would have more of a "visiting with friends" comfortable chat vibe.  Jensen looked checked out most of the time.  The doctor had almost nothing to say, even when they let her talk.  She kind of had the "what the hell am I doing here" expression the whole time.   And they kept cutting to what's'er name (from Walking Dead?) who kept taking over the conversation and saying nothing. Maybe AMC figured she's the one people knew most/wanted to see.  Huh.  

What's-her-name was definitely the weakest link for me. She talked a lot without saying much of anything. The therapy talk was just awkward.  Danneel seemed annoyed that [she] thought to have alcohol while they didn't,  lol.

• Like 1

I thought the way they segued (had to look up the spelling for that) was abrupt and almost rude.  
Is this going to be a weekly thing with Jeff? If so, it needs a major shake up in formula.
Lots of celebrities doing the quarantine bit from their living room. It could be fun.... but this was baaad.

Still, J & D looked great. I look like Cousin It and my acrylic nails are all bitten off.

EDITED TO ADD.. checkingTwitter it looks like the show was a hit and viewers ecstatic. So what do I know?

Edited by Pondlass1
  • Laugh 3

1 minute ago, Casseiopeia said:

Watching that it almost sounds like Jensen is throwing shade at the writing.  That's how it came across to me.  How did they get through that with a straight face.  lol

• Like 5
  • Laugh 3

1 hour ago, ILoveReading said:

Watching that it almost sounds like Jensen is throwing shade at the writing.  That's how it came across to me.  How did they get through that with a straight face.  lol

Seems like he was the only one who knew what was happening with the scene,  lol.

• Like 2
  • Laugh 5

6 hours ago, gonzosgirrl said:

Seems like he was the only one who knew what was happening with the scene,  lol.

JA: "We just found out that it wasn't in Hell." - JP: "Did we?"

He had to explain it to him. FFS. *eyeroll*

• Like 4
  • Sad 1

2 hours ago, juppschmitz said:

JA: "We just found out that it wasn't in Hell." - JP: "Did we?"

He had to explain it to him. FFS. *eyeroll*

It's not Jared's fault the scripts suck and that they make no sense.  I haven't watched the last 3 episodes because this season has me more pissed off than anybody should get at a fictional show.

• Like 3

They shoot out of order so I get not understanding a specific scene when they haven't shot another one yet and are just trying to remember the overall episode. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Bobcatkitten said:

They shoot out of order so I get not understanding a specific scene when they haven't shot another one yet and are just trying to remember the overall episode. 

Yes, I'm sure this is the reason - I was just saying that Jensen seemed to be the only one who remembered at that moment. I don't blame anyone for not paying close attention to the nonsense that passes for story at this point.

• Like 6
  • Useful 1

9 hours ago, Casseiopeia said:

I'll just put this here...make of it what you will

I just now got to watch this with sound. Is that Jensen breathing heavily?

And also, is it hot in herr?

• Like 1
  • Laugh 2

3 hours ago, gonzosgirrl said:

I just now got to watch this with sound. Is that Jensen breathing heavily?

And also, is it hot in herr?

Yeah....kind of my reaction too.  And yes that was Jensen. 

• Like 3

ohjoy

Please keep your speculation and comments on the end of Supernatural in the Supernatural Ending topic. Use this topic here for discussion of the social media / public appearance items themselves only. As always, keep Bitch vs. Jerk discussion in its own topic.

Thank you.