Type keyword(s) to search

SuperNormal: Public Appearances, Tweets, Media And Other Social Media Of The SPN Cast

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, Casseiopeia said:

Why does Jared look like he's trying not to laugh the whole time Jensen is talking?  

I've noticed him doing that mouth/lip thing a lot at cons when Jensen is speaking.

1 hour ago, Pondlass1 said:

For anyone who enjoys Jensen and music. Jensen’s vocal range. I don’t always like the songs he picks, but the boy can sing.

OK someone is doing youtube vocal range videos on him.  He has arrived as a singer. :)

• Love 2

I really love listening to Jensen sing. But I would love to hear something a little more stripped down from him. His recent performances he really loves the gritty/gravelly thing with his voice. Which is cool but I would be curious to hear something more smooth and clean. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 2
5 hours ago, Bobcatkitten said:

Actually I think Jared is trying to not be upset. They are wearing the same clothes as the day they announced the end of the show. So probably not a great day.

That makes sense.  Jared never once looked up at the camera or said a word.  I thought that was really weird but he probably was trying to keep it together.

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
3 hours ago, Bobcatkitten said:

I really love listening to Jensen sing. But I would love to hear something a little more stripped down from him. His recent performances he really loves the gritty/gravelly thing with his voice. Which is cool but I would be curious to hear something more smooth and clean. 

Hey maybe we should put in that suggestion on Steve Carlson's IG "Hey Steve just little suggestion, we know Jensen is into the growly thing lately but maybe nudge him to sing in his smooth voice occasionally, it's beautiful!"

• Love 3
4 hours ago, Bobcatkitten said:

Also, CW Upfronts are tomorrow. Hoping the boys show up but not sure since it's their last season and they need to head to Rome for JIB. I need a little Jensen fix. 

Am I remembering right that they stopped in NYC for it on the way to Rome last year?

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, gonzosgirrl said:

Am I remembering right that they stopped in NYC for it on the way to Rome last year?

I just saw some discussion that they were seen at the NYC airport today so it's likely they will be at the Upfronts tomorrow.

• Useful 1
  • Love 2

Yep.  Upfront 'grey carpet' should be happening in the next two hours.  The official 'event' is 11am EDT but the interviews start before then.

• Useful 1

Seems like EVERY digital media is using a Supernatural picture as part of (or all of) it's CW story.  IMO it's because they know what gets clicks.  They're not wrong.

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
(edited)
11 minutes ago, SueB said:

Is that the same blue suit from last year, or a new one? Even Jared's outfit looks the same/similar?

ETA: nope, not the same, but close as damn is to swearing!

upfront.jpg

Edited by gonzosgirrl
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, gonzosgirrl said:

Is that the same blue suit from last year, or a new one? Even Jared's outfit looks the same/similar?

I don't think it's the same one. The color is almost the same with  the difference being this one is plaid.

• Love 1
(edited)

Apparently "blue" is a favorite color when Jensen is in fashionista mode.  This year features a broad black minimalist plaid undertone.  

I hope Jared is able to stay cool this year.

Misha is already in Rome I think??

Edited by SueB
Misha not due until JIB10 vice JIBLAND4, he could still be in NYC
  • Useful 1
48 minutes ago, gonzosgirrl said:

Looks like Supernatural will ride out its run Thursdays at 8:00 pm.

https://comicbook.com/tv-shows/2019/05/16/the-cw-upfronts-2019-2020-schedule-batwoman-katy-keene-nancy-drew  

49 minutes ago, gonzosgirrl said:

One would think they would move it back to 9pm for it's original slot for the endgame and maybe for Dean to spout one "Fuck" before the end of the show. Why would I think that ...

• LOL 6

Jensen always surprises me with his choice in clothes.

From old man sweaters to bright blue plaid suits - doesn't matter the guy looks hot in anything.  ( I have to admit I do like the flowered Hawaiian type short sleeve shirts on him, tho, and would like to see more).

• Love 5
4 minutes ago, Pondlass1 said:

Jensen always surprises me with his choice in clothes.

From old man sweaters to bright blue plaid suits - doesn't matter the guy looks hot in anything.  ( I have to admit I do like the flowered Hawaiian type short sleeve shirts on him, tho, and would like to see more).

He's so bold and fearless and never boring in his choices.

GQ should grab him up, if they're looking to boost their sales. 

• Love 8
1 hour ago, gonzosgirrl said:

What a great picture. They all look good, happy. I love Jensen's pocket square. The perfect little accent.

great.JPG

He's wearing a bracelet that matches the pocket square, too(maybe JJ made a it for him!).

And yes, they all look very happy. 

• Love 3

I love that Jensen specifically said that the show revolves around the two brothers and them taking care of each other.  I hope the writers pay attention.  

• Love 7
33 minutes ago, Bobcatkitten said:

This is a good little interview. They are setting down with writers in a few weeks. 

29 minutes ago, SueB said:

I love that we got a Kim Manners shout out.

15 minutes ago, ahrtee said:

I love that Jensen specifically said that the show revolves around the two brothers and them taking care of each other.  I hope the writers pay attention.  

15 minutes ago, Myrelle said:

I love that we got a "Don't fuck it up, writers."

Yes to all these things, most especially the last.

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
(edited)

These guys ♥ ♥ ♥

And since I pointed out how not-good Jared was looking a couple weeks ago, I want to say now that he's looking better than he has in a long while.

guys.JPG

ETA: Misha looks extremely tan. Has he been away somewhere?

Edited by gonzosgirrl
  • Love 5
40 minutes ago, gonzosgirrl said:

These guys ♥ ♥ ♥

And since I pointed out how not-good Jared was looking a couple weeks ago, I want to say now that he's looking better than he has in a long while.

guys.JPG

ETA: Misha looks extremely tan. Has he been away somewhere?

Do I put this in that shallow eye-candy thread? Because this is like hotness overload. All 3 of them! 🔥 

• Love 1

They all looked great. Misha is super tan. Jared looks rested. And Jensen, I mean seriously. I don't have words. 

I really want to see the reel they played and hear more interviews. The backdrop with "Final Season" really got me. 

• Love 3

It just occurred to me ... that's Jensen's phone.  1) WHY WOULD YOU GIVE IT TO JARED????  *shakes head* 2) I wonder if it was Jensen's idea?  It's completely in character for him to do that.

• Love 6
7 hours ago, catrox14 said:

One would think they would move it back to 9pm for it's original slot for the endgame and maybe for Dean to spout one "Fuck" before the end of the show. Why would I think that ...

Yeah, so far all we've gotten - twice - is "Yippy-kay-yay, MotherF". Love the way Dean says that and how they cut away. LOL

• Love 4
45 minutes ago, SueB said:

It just occurred to me ... that's Jensen's phone.  1) WHY WOULD YOU GIVE IT TO JARED????  *shakes head* 2) I wonder if it was Jensen's idea?  It's completely in character for him to do that.

The longer the arm, the more faces you can fit into a selfie.😉

And IA that it was likely Jensen's idea because a selfie King would know that. 😄

• Love 5
59 minutes ago, SueB said:

I'm guessing he snatched it back as soon as realized his mistake.

• LOL 3
  • Love 1