Type keyword(s) to search

SuperNormal: Public Appearances, Tweets, Media And Other Social Media Of The SPN Cast

• Start Topic

4 hours ago, SueB said:

"Daddy & Me" tan jackets! Sweet family pics.  Daneel is too good to us. 

And if I'm seeing this correctly, coordinating pink shirts under the tan jackets. So cute! They all are. 😊

• Love 5

Jensen obviously likes that style of hat... but I don’t.  It looks like the type worn by the Georgia police officer who stopped us for speeding on the way to Florida.  Is it popular in Texas?

i don’t like the Dean Michael cap either. 🤪 

Okay, there is something wrong with me. When I saw that photo above with Jensen and the guitar, my eyes immediately went to ...the lamp. I was thinking "what an interesting lamp. Is it a reproduction? Cuz if so, it seems like a pretty good one. A little busy but interesting. Unique color scheme...*** Oh, Jensen is nice, too - don't like the hat though..." Agree with @Pondlass1 on that one. The cord makes me think of Crocodile Dundee, but yeah Georgia police officer also. I live in Georgia and avoid them at all costs! In my town, their Dodge Chargers are often easy to spot if you know what to look for, and I don't even know my cars that well.

*** Hey, I'm into colors and patterns, what can I say? ; )

(Guess it helps explain my Project Runway fascination - sucks that it's on at the same time as Supernatural. Good thing PR reshows.)

I'll show myself out now...

Edited by AwesomO4000
  • Love 2

As I'm looking at all these various pics with Jensen (and family) in them, I've come to the conclusion that he really enjoys "dressing up" and by that I mean trying different looks, clothes, and accessories. I imagine that he likes the episodes when Dean is dressed as a different character or in an alternate time.

ETA: And Zep is going to be a lady killer just like his dad, IMO.

Edited by FlickChick
Forgot to mention Zep
  • Love 5
2 hours ago, AwesomO4000 said:

Okay, there is something wrong with me. When I saw that photo above with the guitar, my eyes immediately went to ...the lamp. I was thinking "what an interesting lamp. Is it a reproduction? Cuz if so, it seems like a pretty good one. A little busy but interesting. Unique color scheme...*** Oh, Jensen is nice, too - don't like the hat though..." Agree with @Pondlass1 on that one. The cord makes me think of Crocodile Dundee, but yeah Georgia police officer also. I live in Georgia and avoid them at all costs! In my town, their Dodge Chargers are often easy to spot if you know what to look for, and I don't even know my cars that well.

*** Hey, I'm into colors and patterns, what can I say? ; )

(Guess it helps explain my Project Runway fascination - sucks that it's on at the same time as Supernatural. Good thing PR reshows.)

I'll show myself out now...

Oh thank god!  I thought I was the only one. I'll bet it throws a lovely warm light when lit.

• LOL 1
4 hours ago, Pondlass1 said:

Jensen obviously likes that style of hat... but I don’t.  It looks like the type worn by the Georgia police officer who stopped us for speeding on the way to Florida.  Is it popular in Texas?

i don’t like the Dean Michael cap either. 🤪 

I looked at Georgia Police officer hats online and they don't look anything like that hat?  The crowns are a totally different shape.

And that silly lamp can't hold a candle to Jensen Ackles. 😝

• LOL 3
  • Love 1

When I first saw lamp I thought it meant the way the light was hitting in the pic I posted. 

Then I realized they were talking about the other one and i had to look at it again because I was thinking there is a lamp in that picture?

• LOL 2
  • Love 1

I wasn't sure of the best place to ask this but I figured this would be an okay thread since my question is about promo material.

Has it ever been this quiet going into the final run of episodes for a season.  Usually there is a shaving people, punting things, or interviews or set visits.

I don't remember a season where there was nothing.

Edited by ILoveReading
3 minutes ago, ILoveReading said:

I wasn't sure of the best place to ask this but I figured this would be an okay thread since my question is about promo material.

Has it ever been this quiet going into the final run of episodes for a season.  Usually there is a shaving people, punting things, or interviews or set visits.

I don't remember a season where there was nothing.

It is weird, especially given this is their last season finale, ever. Maybe they blew their wad with all the 300th/series ending announcement press?

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, gonzosgirrl said:

It is weird, especially given this is their last season finale, ever. Maybe they blew their wad with all the 300th/series ending announcement press?

Or people have started to move on.  I'll be curious to see what producers/writers etc. are still with the show next season.

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, gonzosgirrl said:

One of the producers (I want to say Jim Michaels but I could be wrong) said the SPPT videos were a labor of love from the BTS crew.  So money is not an excuse to not get one of those. 

• Love 1
6 minutes ago, Casseiopeia said:

Or people have started to move on.  I'll be curious to see what producers/writers etc. are still with the show next season.

4 minutes ago, ILoveReading said:

One of the producers (I want to say Jim Michaels but I could be wrong) said the SPPT videos were a labor of love from the BTS crew.  So money is not an excuse to not get one of those. 

True enough. It is weird that there is no push at least for the finale. Gomez might as well be mute.

1 minute ago, gonzosgirrl said:

True enough. It is weird that there is no push at least for the finale. Gomez might as well be mute.

There was no Inside the episode previews this year either. 

I think there is a reason why Dabb avoided the 300th episode party and any season interviews is because he knows the first question would be what happened to the Michael story.

• Love 2
15 minutes ago, ILoveReading said:

There was no Inside the episode previews this year either. 

I think there is a reason why Dabb avoided the 300th episode party and any season interviews is because he knows the first question would be what happened to the Michael story.

Well, you can't spend the hiatus promoting this great coming Michael/Dean storyline and then handle it like he did and not expect blow-back!!! The man is an ass.

• Love 11
3 hours ago, ILoveReading said:

Mary Manchin was one of the people behind Shaving People and she is no longer with the show.  I don't know if anyone took her place.

• Love 1
24 minutes ago, Casseiopeia said:

Mary Manchin was one of the people behind Shaving People and she is no longer with the show.  I don't know if anyone took her place.

I think she left before this year started if I'm not mistake so I don't think her leaving is the reason.

• Useful 1
29 minutes ago, Bobcatkitten said:

Also, Dabb's usual episode day tweet says "writers lie." That's it. That's the tweet. 

Chuck is the writer.  Chuck will have lied about something(probably in such a way as to be as insulting to Dean as possible).

• Love 4
29 minutes ago, catrox14 said:

JFC... That's it. I can die now. Lawdy!

I wonder what tattoo(s) he'll get for the twins. Maybe this hiatus or maybe after next season. But I can tell you, who wouldn't want that sitting at the counter every day? Lawdy indeed!!!

• LOL 1
  • Love 4

Danneel sure knows how to get everyone’s attention 👀 Hope the bill gets passed. It’s stupid that you can’t buy beer to go at local breweries. The US was built on the backs of entrepreneurs. 

• Love 2
2 hours ago, Pondlass1 said:

Danneel sure knows how to get everyone’s attention 👀 Hope the bill gets passed. It’s stupid that you can’t buy beer to go at local breweries. The US was built on the backs of entrepreneurs. 

I'm not sure what beer to go means?  Do you mean you can't even buy beer in closed bottles and take it home with you if it's directly from a brewery?  Because you're right, that's ridiculous.  I don't drink beer so I'm not really familiar with any of the terms.

45 minutes ago, Pondlass1 said:

My understanding is that customers can only drink on premises but not go in and buy a case to take home.  I might be wrong because it sounds positively ridiculous.

OK, that's what I thought it sounded like and like you said, ridiculous.  How is it any different from buying from a liquor store and taking it home?

Clearly it is, as Danneel was saying, a "big beer" thing.  They don't want the competition.