Type keyword(s) to search

SuperNormal: Public Appearances, Tweets, Media And Other Social Media Of The SPN Cast

• Start Topic

9 minutes ago, tessathereaper said:

Oh so I I don't know then, is Criminal Minds ending next season?

Yes. A shortened 13 eps Season. It was announced either late last year or early this year.  

33 minutes ago, Aeryn13 said:

Yes. A shortened 13 eps Season. It was announced either late last year or early this year.  

OK then I think it's Criminal Minds, because he said 3 months, and the end of that show was announced in early January.

That's why this is more than just a television show.  And why we've stuck around so long, even though we've been disappointed with the writing and/or direction the show may have taken.  It started out a story about two brothers, but even for those of us who've never attended one convention, or tweeted one actor, it feels like a whole lot more.  It will be hard to say goodbye to all of that when the time comes.

• Love 9
6 hours ago, tessathereaper said:

I don't know about Jensen having another project lined up though - I mean what project could he have lined up so far in advance that he can film a whole other season?  Fingers crossed though

They can make anything work if they want to.

He could film numerous scenes from numerous episodes in one day, if he had to. 

He was known as "One-Take Jensen" even when he worked on Dark Angel all those years ago and he could play Dean in his sleep now-and especially the way that Dabb and co. have written the character in the last three seasons. 

• Love 2
8 hours ago, tessathereaper said:

Oh so I I don't know then, is Criminal Minds ending next season?

ETA:  He also said it changed 3 months after the original blind item, which was in October, so that's January.  January was the "this is our year in so many ways" post from Danneel.  Could be.

I don;'t know about Jensen having another project lined up though - I mean what project could he have lined up so far in advance that he can film a whole other season?  Fingers crossed though.

The Batman has a potential release date of 2021...which means filming would begin in 2020...I'm just sayin....

https://deadline.com/2019/01/the-batman-june-2021-release-date-ben-affleck-not-starring-1202545821/

• Love 3
2 hours ago, Casseiopeia said:

Well he certainly has the voice down...

Okay...why are they doing this? They've never done it before that I recollect.  This just fuels my headcanon that Jensen is going to be the Next Batman or at minimum have a part in the film.  LOL watch it actually be Jared as Nightwing LOL

ETA: Oh wait, wasn't there something about Jensen voicing a character in some upcoming Batman animated series? Or am I totally confused?

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
18 minutes ago, catrox14 said:

Okay...why are they doing this? They've never done it before that I recollect.  This just fuels my headcanon that Jensen is going to be the Next Batman or at minimum have a part in the film.  LOL watch it actually be Jared as Nightwing LOL

ETA: Oh wait, wasn't there something about Jensen voicing a character in some upcoming Batman animated series? Or am I totally confused?

Matt Reeves Batman is suppose to take place in the 90’s so I doubt they will cast him. He would be great in current adventures with the Justice league though. Hadn’t heard about a new Batman animated but I could see them try and get him back for red hood.

10 minutes ago, Lastcall said:

Matt Reeves Batman is suppose to take place in the 90’s so I doubt they will cast him. He would be great in current adventures with the Justice league though. Hadn’t heard about a new Batman animated but I could see them try and get him back for red hood.

I read Reeves  wanted someone younger than Affleck but WB may not want that necessarily. I mean Jensen could play younger anyway.  Who knows though!

• Love 1
5 hours ago, gonzosgirrl said:

Indiana Jones Jensen Ackles sang at the SNS in Vegas. 🙂

He has incinerated the social media outlets with this performance. 

My favorite comment:

"Watching him walk is like a religious experience."😍 

Truth. He was hotter than the hinges on the gates of Hell in that performance.

• Love 11
1 hour ago, Myrelle said:

He has incinerated the social media outlets with this performance. 

My favorite comment:

"Watching him walk is like a religious experience."😍 

Truth. He was hotter than the hinges on the gates of Hell in that performance.

And then there's this

It's hard to imagine this is the same guy who so shyly sang Wild Mountain Thyme barely looking up from his guitar a few years ago.

Edited by gonzosgirrl
  • Love 9
8 minutes ago, gonzosgirrl said:

Apropos of nothing (?) he changed the last line of the song. Sometimes I feel like I'm dying I've still got it left in me. Hmmm.

I agree, Jensen, sweetie! You've got it, so time to move onto bigger and better things!

• Love 8
29 minutes ago, gonzosgirrl said:

Full Whipping Post. You've been warned.

Good. God.

What. A. Man. he's become. 

The full body views are the best.

Dude knows how to Move.

I also saw a ton of beautiful B/W edits that were simply breathtaking-no other word for them. I've always felt that he was made for that medium and feel that way even more now.

And I think he would rock the cinema world in a period piece, too.

• Love 8
37 minutes ago, gonzosgirrl said:

Apropos of nothing (?) he changed the last line of the song. Sometimes I feel like I'm dying I've still got it left in me. Hmmm.

I loved that.

I also read that Rob asked Jason to sing after Jensen and Jason was like "No way. I'm not following him."😄

Edited by Myrelle
Spelling
  • LOL 6
  • Love 5
12 minutes ago, Myrelle said:

I loved that.

I also read that Rob asked Jason to sing after Jensen and Jason was like "No way. I'm not following him."😄

All kidding aside, it must be hard for men to be around him sometimes - no wonder he engenders such jealousy/hate sometimes. He is literally a hard act to follow, in just about every way. I love that his real friends seem to appreciate that in him rather than be petty little bitches about it *coughdabbcoughcough* I know that Louden Swain fans get frustrated with the amount of energy he injects into the room and the momentary vacuum when he exits. I LOVE LOUDEN SWAIN, the band and the men. They are fantastic musicians and they are truly gracious to share the stage with all the actors at the Saturday Night Specials. But there is just no denying the force of nature that is Jensen.

• Love 14
16 minutes ago, Pondlass1 said:

And to add to all that - he's a real decent nice guy and a true true friend.  I think the bow legs were thrown in just so he wasn't totally perfect. LOL.  But I adore them.

I mean, the man apparently has PERFECT FUCKING EAR CANALS. How does that happen?! Proof of intelligent design, right there...

• LOL 6
  • Love 6
25 minutes ago, gonzosgirrl said:

All kidding aside, it must be hard for men to be around him sometimes - no wonder he engenders such jealousy/hate sometimes. He is literally a hard act to follow, in just about every way. I love that his real friends seem to appreciate that in him rather than be petty little bitches about it *coughdabbcoughcough* I know that Louden Swain fans get frustrated with the amount of energy he injects into the room and the momentary vacuum when he exits. I LOVE LOUDEN SWAIN, the band and the men. They are fantastic musicians and they are truly gracious to share the stage with all the actors at the Saturday Night Specials. But there is just no denying the force of nature that is Jensen.

I suppose you're right, but IMO, sex appeal all begins and ends with confidence in oneself and, possibly to an even greater degree, how comfortable one feels in their own skin. 

Now, I'm sure it's easier to feel that way when you're "skin" looks like his, but there's plenty of pretty faces and great bodies in Hollywood. Jensen has always stood out to me because we've watched him come into his own in so many ways, including those I mentioned, while always hanging onto those core values of his that were mentioned above and that were always there, again IMO.

He's remained himself through everything and has learned to like himself, also and it shows and it's all of this, not just his looks and the way he moves, that turns me on like a light bulb and I've loved watching him learn to strut his stuff so much more when he sings. I love it to pieces, tbh, and anyone who feels jealous of that?-oh well, that's their problem, not his AFAIC. 

• Love 12
2 hours ago, gonzosgirrl said:

I was like...hmmmmm.  All I know is that when he sings that song I feel like I'm gonna die but what a way to go! SWOOOON

• Love 7
44 minutes ago, Casseiopeia said:

D2-N9qDUkAA5m3m.jpg

*gulp*

ˢᵒⁿᵒᶠᵃᵇᶦᵗᶜʰ

10 minutes ago, Myrelle said:

He just looks SO! ready to move on to something else in this pic.

This pic contains 0% Dean Winchester content.

• Love 7
1 hour ago, gonzosgirrl said:

See what I mean?...

I saw one from SweetonDean/@AmyinSydney where he had his head down and all I could think was LIPS! and hat and LEATHER JACKET! and the tiniest hint of CHEST! and Oh, did I mention LIPS!!!😍🔥👄

Edited by Myrelle
Revision
  • Love 6
On 3/30/2019 at 12:32 AM, catrox14 said:

The Batman has a potential release date of 2021...which means filming would begin in 2020...I'm just sayin....

https://deadline.com/2019/01/the-batman-june-2021-release-date-ben-affleck-not-starring-1202545821/

I keep hearing they are going in younger direction for Batman, I mean Jensen could play a bit younger but it sounds like they are going for 20's.  I'd love it but given what has been said I feel like they are re-booting again.

24 minutes ago, tessathereaper said:

I keep hearing they are going in younger direction for Batman, I mean Jensen could play a bit younger but it sounds like they are going for 20's.  I'd love it but given what has been said I feel like they are re-booting again.

I get that. I'm just saying there were other articles that came out after that stating the studio wasn't necessarily interested in a younger Batman, hence my reply :)

• Love 1
54 minutes ago, ILoveReading said:

I've changed my mind.  This is his album cover

This is Gorgeous. 

Absolutely. Gorgeous. 

Edited by Myrelle
Revision
  • Love 1
3 hours ago, catrox14 said:

I get that. I'm just saying there were other articles that came out after that stating the studio wasn't necessarily interested in a younger Batman, hence my reply 🙂

Ooh I didn't know that.  Well then hope springs eternal! 😄  I just really want Jensen to just have good roles where he gets good reviews and maybe wins some real awards(like an Emmy or dare I say it an Oscar).

I hear the are remaking Guys and Dolls, I bet Jensen would be an awesome Sky Masterson. 🙂

• Love 4