Type keyword(s) to search

SuperNormal: Public Appearances, Tweets, Media And Other Social Media Of The SPN Cast

• Start Topic

6 hours ago, Bobcatkitten said:

He commented to explain they are pipettes to add water to whiskey. I guess that makes it better?

I had a friend who was a scotch fan.  And yes, a single drop or two of water to whiskey actually enhances the flavor.  So I presume the pipettes were for adding a drop of water for guests? Or maybe he has that many different varieties.

Edited by SueB
  • Love 1

Everyone looks so happy in that pic. Love JJ's peace sign. This family...

And yes, Danneel loves us because she never misses an opportunity to share these fabulous photos. :)

PS: Does anyone know which episode number they will film when they return to work?

Edited by FlickChick
Inquiring minds want to know.

I've never before been the least bit interested in a celebrity's children.  Not sure why I enjoy seeing these little kiddos as much as I do, but it's fun to get these little glimpses of their family lives.  I'm sure there's probably something not totally healthy about that, but I don't seem to care.  

• Love 6
2 hours ago, MysteryGuest said:

I've never before been the least bit interested in a celebrity's children.  Not sure why I enjoy seeing these little kiddos as much as I do, but it's fun to get these little glimpses of their family lives.  I'm sure there's probably something not totally healthy about that, but I don't seem to care.  

I like to think it's because whatever SPN stuff may give us agita,  beyond that these are three decent, loving men (J2M) and it's just nice to see in that in today's world. 

Totally has nothing to do with projection. Nope.

• Love 4
2 minutes ago, gonzosgirrl said:

I like to think it's because whatever SPN stuff may give us agita,  beyond that these are three decent, loving men (J2M) and it's just nice to see in that in today's world. 

Totally has nothing to do with projection. Nope.

I agree coz I normally can’t stand the extra attention celebs get just coz some of them can act. Whenever spn depresses me I just cheer myself up by thinking just how happy Jensen is in his private life.

• Love 5
21 hours ago, gonzosgirrl said:

<3

For me, it's the pure and simple joy that's being emitted from pics like these.

It reminds me that Life is Good and it can be again even at those times when it's not.

And more congrats to Mr. Ackles for making that Most Handsome Men of 2018 List. He would have been my Number One too, and I love the pic that they used; and yes, he beat out quite a few A-listers, didn't he?

Oh, and ITA that Danneel is The Best for sharing so much of her family and her sentiments concerning them with us. She rocks.

• Love 11
1 hour ago, gonzosgirrl said:

Those are pretty specific and random names to just be 'rumored'. That would be so cool for Jensen!

It would be great! But I want a live action Jensen as Bruce Wayne/Batman, dagnabbit!

• Love 3
2 minutes ago, catrox14 said:

It would be great! But I want a live action Jensen as Bruce Wayne/Batman, dagnabbit!

I want live action Jensen in anything that recognizes his talents - so obviously not continuing Supernatural.

• Love 3

It’s getting late here and I’m full of the cold, but am I reading more than I should into Danneel’s comments?  I’m getting a walking away vibe off them, with the implications of more free time and opportunities.  Has Jensen finally decided to quit the show?

17 minutes ago, ukgirl71 said:

It’s getting late here and I’m full of the cold, but am I reading more than I should into Danneel’s comments?  I’m getting a walking away vibe off them, with the implications of more free time and opportunities.  Has Jensen finally decided to quit the show?

I don't really get that from what she's saying.  I'm sure it's nice when he's on hiatus and they can just pick up and do something spontaneous like drive to New Orleans, but they're very used to the lives they lead.  I'm not saying they'll stick with Supernatural much longer, but I don't think this particular post is a foretelling of that.  

It does give the Tin Hatters plenty of fodder for discussion, however.  People have some particularly active imaginations.

Edited by MysteryGuest
  • Love 2
43 minutes ago, ukgirl71 said:

I don't know about him quitting the show, but I absolutely got a 'we've got a secret' vibe the instant I read that post.

• Love 4

I think it's inevitable that the show come to an end, and probably soon.  My guess is, if they actually go beyond this season, next season will be the last.  With no improvement in writing or show-running on the horizon, it's probably for the best.  

As for my comment on the Tin Hats, that wasn't directed toward you, or anyone in particular.  It's just that whenever we get pictures of the J's with their wives, it inevitably brings out lots of comments about the state of their relationships.  Most of which just make me shake my head.

5 minutes ago, gonzosgirrl said:

I don't know about him quitting the show, but I absolutely got a 'we've got a secret' vibe the instant I read that post.

I'm intrigued...what kind of secret?  It seemed pretty straight forward to me.  They just enjoyed a quick trip to Danneel's favorite city.  Having triplets in my family, I know that outings like that are challenging to say the very least with 3 young kids in tow.  

• Love 4
6 minutes ago, MysteryGuest said:

I'm intrigued...what kind of secret?  It seemed pretty straight forward to me.  They just enjoyed a quick trip to Danneel's favorite city.  Having triplets in my family, I know that outings like that are challenging to say the very least with 3 young kids in tow.  

I don't have a guess - it's just the implication of the phrase. I'd think it no matter who used it. '2019 is going to be our year', to me, sounds like anticipation of something special.

Maybe she means 'our year' in terms of the brewery expansion, or maybe it's not career related at all. No idea.

• Love 3

I'm thinking the brewery myself.  Plus, she's still in an active role on the show, so maybe more working together in their future?  Who knows.  It just seemed like a pretty happy post to me, that's all.  I didn't get any sinister vibes from it, or anything intimating that the end of SPN was any nearer than we already assumed it was.

• Love 4
4 minutes ago, MysteryGuest said:

I'm thinking the brewery myself.  Plus, she's still in an active role on the show, so maybe more working together in their future?  Who knows.  It just seemed like a pretty happy post to me, that's all.  I didn't get any sinister vibes from it, or anything intimating that the end of SPN was any nearer than we already assumed it was.

Oh I didn't get anything sinister either - just the opposite.

• Love 2

"May it be filled with unexpected treasures." "This is our year in so many ways!"

Are they hinting at something? 

I posted an article about a casting rumor that Jensen will be doing voice work in an upcoming animated batman movie.  Maybe that is what they are talking about.

Edited by ILoveReading
  • Love 5

I swear I must be the only person who isn't the least bit interested in superhero movies of any kind.  The only ones I enjoy are the Deadpool movies, for the simple reason that he makes fun of all of the other superhero movies.  Yes, I'm weird, or old, or both, actually.  As a fan of Jensen's acting, and his face, having him do a voiceover for some animated batman movie would be my least favorite thing for him to do.  I'd love another quirky indie movie like 10 Inch Hero.  Not specifically a comedy or romance, but just some role that he could really stretch himself with.  

• Love 3
3 hours ago, ukgirl71 said:

Mostly what I get out of it is that Jared is in VC filming and Jensen isn't.  So a little vacay with the family.

• Love 3
On 1/4/2019 at 2:31 PM, ILoveReading said:

Please let this be true

I wonder if Jensen might be the one to voice Batman this time. 

That would be pretty cool for him.

On 1/4/2019 at 5:17 PM, FlickChick said:

I want live action Jensen in anything that recognizes his talents - so obviously not continuing Supernatural.

Heh. You and me, both, but apparently he's made Supernatural his day job, so he has to work around it when he's looking for other opportunities and he loved doing the Red Hood. 

• Love 4
6 hours ago, ILoveReading said:

"May it be filled with unexpected treasures." "This is our year in so many ways!"

Are they hinting at something? 

I posted an article about a casting rumor that Jensen will be doing voice work in an upcoming animated batman movie.  Maybe that is what they are talking about.

This is what I thought, too.

And yes, the expansion of their business-that's big.

• Love 4

Yep, this is what I was seeing too - not 'sinister' per se, just suggesting more time to do other things, and more family time (plus, the winking icon implies shared secrets or jokes, to me at least), which by extension would take away from SPN.  Though, of course, this could flow from the reduced episode numbers.  Who knows, but we'll see!

• Love 2

My take: he's got energy enough to spring into a little spontaneous action with a road trip for the family to New Orleans.

1) He did that JUST TO DELIGHT HIS WIFE.  Damn.  He's a good husband.
2) They went off the beaten path for this little jaunt and found some cool things
3) Daneel's delighted with more time for them

Nothing show related except for maybe they have more energy.

Jared & Gen:  Making the most of an early return to VC.  Maybe Jared films first or just likes to settle in and Gen went with him.  It's kinda hard to get back to work, away from family.  Perhaps Gen traveling with him makes the transition easier.  Good wife.  Good life.

• Love 2

I took Danneel's comment to mean that they have more acting work this year coming up. Those actor masks, emoticons, or whatever they are called would indicate that.

So if that voice-over work rumor turns out to be true, then more work for him. She might have stuff down the line as well, maybe more show appearances. 

• Love 3
14 hours ago, ukgirl71 said:

Yep, this is what I was seeing too - not 'sinister' per se, just suggesting more time to do other things, and more family time (plus, the winking icon implies shared secrets or jokes, to me at least), which by extension would take away from SPN.  Though, of course, this could flow from the reduced episode numbers.  Who knows, but we'll see!

I agree. And I thought the "winking icon" after "more all night trips to New Orleans" to be about the Dallas Cowboys in the playoffs.  NO would be where they play their next game if they win and continue in the playoffs. I hope whatever it is, it is happy news for both of them. I was taken by the love I saw in Danneel's eyes as she looked at him in the first photo.

• Love 1