Type keyword(s) to search

SuperNormal: Public Appearances, Tweets, Media And Other Social Media Of The SPN Cast

• Start Topic

3 hours ago, Casseiopeia said:

Of COURSE they did.  These guys basically run an improv on a daily basis and then up on stage at conventions over a dozen times a year.  I love how comfortable they are -- they always fly without a net. 

• Love 3
8 hours ago, DeeDee79 said:

In case anyone is familiar with CinemaSins on YouTube; they're now doing TV Sins: 

"Jesus Sam, maybe say that louder." Heheh.

The 'sentence' would carry more weight if there weren't almost 300 more episodes after this one. :)

• Love 3
4 hours ago, gonzosgirrl said:

Danneel's Instagram.

Cute pics, all of them, but man, Zepp could be auditioning for the role of baby Dean in this one:

ackles.JPG

Babies are like little tape recorders.  There's some emotion Jensen has experienced which made that same face that Zepp has on in this pic.  And neither know that they did that.  It just happens and the babies pick up on it.  
And Arrow is wearing a JOURNEY T-shirt.  So adorable.

• Love 2
48 minutes ago, ILoveReading said:

Jensen's and Danneel's prank war is the best thing ever.  I await Danneel's revenge.

Well, she kinda already owed him for the toilet shot.  

Honestly, these guys are "marriage goals".

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, Lemuria said:

Casseiopeia, could you describe what’s in the photos? You gave to sign into Instagram to see them ( at least you do on my phone) and I don’t have an Instagram account?

Thanks. 

Sorry let me try it this way...

It's Jensen screwing around set on a segway-ish thing

• Love 2
11 hours ago, Casseiopeia said:

I loved Thriller and this is great

Fans can do a way better job sometimes.  It's interesting that the majority of scenes are from early seasons.  Not much scary happening now... just pontificating and marionette dances. 

• Love 4

Question: what's wrong with Mark Sheppards wife?  I've seen several instagrams where she states that she's in pain and stuff. Is she okay? 

BTW,  The little girl is adorable and looks just like Mark!  

• Love 1
11 hours ago, Lemuria said:

These are the two pics with fans on the Arrow set, showing slightly different clothing:

To  follow up,
Stephen tweeted this yesterday....

I watch Arrow, and Stephen can be a clever little spoiling shit himself. He will answer with "Two lies and one truth"  or "two truths and one lie" (his words, not mine) when he answers questions about the show from fans during his past Facebook live streams.   

Note that Stephen says he's not playing The Batman. That doesn't eliminate Jensen playing Bruce Wayne ...I'm just sayin...

Not that I believe it to be the case, but HOLY SHIT ....what if.....

That would be amazing....

• Love 1

Soooo, Dean Winchester sang at the SNS. LOL! That was awesome. I love that the audience immediately quieted the clapping when he raised his hands.

I was sure I could live without another performance of Whipping Post, but yowza, he added a little something to the end of 'post' in the first line of the chorus each time that is new. Me likey!

Edited by gonzosgirrl
  • Love 1