Type keyword(s) to search

SuperNormal: Public Appearances, Tweets, Media And Other Social Media Of The SPN Cast

• Start Topic

On 7/22/2018 at 9:40 PM, Myrelle said:

Love this pic. Just look at them all looking at The Man. ;-)

I love the story behind this.  Also, Christian replied to a fan asking about it.  I love his compliment, and yes, it IS a compliment.

• Love 6
12 minutes ago, gonzosgirrl said:

JJ looks so tall in Danneel's arms.

IKR?! That was the first thing I noticed.

LOVE! the twins' outfits. And yes, Zep even holds himself like Jensen already! And those ruffles!...*loves*...

• Love 4
23 minutes ago, gonzosgirrl said:

JJ looks so tall in Danneel's arms. And the twins really are little mini-mes. Crazy.

JJ is only five, yet she looks like she could be ten, at least in this picture. They've certainly been feeding her right!

• Love 3
(edited)
34 minutes ago, Casseiopeia said:

I know TV Guide loves Jensen (and Jared) and I know it's not intentional, but dang, does every camera person go out of their way to emphasize the difference in their heights? LOL! Jared is 4 inches taller than Jensen but these angles make him look like a freaking giant (or make 6'1" Jensen somehow seem petite, LOL!). Jared looks a foot taller here, and his whole head isn't even in the frame.

tvtweet.JPG

Edited by gonzosgirrl
  • Love 3
5 minutes ago, ILoveReading said:

Jensen is so 100% done with that Michael/Lucifer fight. 

This is priceless. 

I hope they make it up to him; and if not, I hope he'll finally decide that it's time they close up shop.

• Love 5
4 hours ago, ILoveReading said:

Jensen is so 100% done with that Michael/Lucifer fight. 

What's hilarious is that Jensen's criticism of the fight has gotten harsher and more brazen over time. One of his first comments on it was about him not being very happy with how the scene turned out, which was already unusually outspoken for him. But now he's straight-up calling it shit in his trademark grumpy curmudgeon way, and on an official promo, no less!

• Love 8
(edited)
27 minutes ago, BabySpinach said:

What's hilarious is that Jensen's criticism of the fight has gotten harsher and more brazen over time. One of his first comments on it was about him not being very happy with how the scene turned out, which was already unusually outspoken for him. But now he's straight-up calling it shit in his trademark grumpy curmudgeon way, and on an official promo, no less!

I think now that Jensen knows that fans aren't happy either he is making sure everyone knows he hated it.  He is NOT taking the fall for that debacle.

Edited by Casseiopeia
  • Love 10
21 hours ago, Bobcatkitten said:

The episode hadn't even aired and someone made that amazing flying squirrel GIF comparison. No coming back from that. 

I missed that! Want to see it so much. Please share. Thanks.

• Love 1
30 minutes ago, FlickChick said:

I missed that! Want to see it so much. Please share. Thanks.

I'm pretty sure it's in the episode thread.

It just kills me that Jensen has to live with that on his cv forever now. I'm willing to bet it won't be too many more cons before the ribbing starts.

• Love 4
2 hours ago, gonzosgirrl said:

I'm pretty sure it's in the episode thread.

It just kills me that Jensen has to live with that on his cv forever now. I'm willing to bet it won't be too many more cons before the ribbing starts.

Oh I hope not.  So far the fans have been pretty great about it.  As soon as the season starts (or they release that damn video from SDCC) it should all pass.

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Casseiopeia said:

Oh I hope not.  So far the fans have been pretty great about it.  As soon as the season starts (or they release that damn video from SDCC) it should all pass.

I didn't mean from the fans, I meant from his peers. It just sucks that no matter what happens, it isn't Dabb or Singer who will be remembered when that scene shows up in memes and gag reels, etc.

• Love 2
3 minutes ago, gonzosgirrl said:

I didn't mean from the fans, I meant from his peers. It just sucks that no matter what happens, it isn't Dabb or Singer who will be remembered when that scene shows up in memes and gag reels, etc.

Oh I see.  

2 hours ago, gonzosgirrl said:

The scene is NOT in the gag reel for S13. 

And while there are always mean-spirited fans out there, I don't see a meme gaining traction.

• Love 4
(edited)
8 minutes ago, SueB said:

I don't see a meme gaining traction.

It already did at the time the episode aired. My point is it will always be out there in the universe and that sucks. It won't show up in SPNs gag reel because it wasn't a gag or an outtake - sadly,  it made it to air.

Edited by gonzosgirrl
  • Love 5
(edited)

I was like did I really hear Jensen, yep he is doing a Txdot add - Distracted Driver -  don't text while driving spot.

ww.youtube.com/watch?v=2NSbpkYv83A

Edited by 7kstar
  • Love 1
45 minutes ago, ukgirl71 said:

This made me smile - the resemblance is remarkable when you see them all together lol.

Somebody on my Tumblr (Chuck help me,  I have a Tumblr) timeline reblogged a whack of young Misha pics and screencaps and the resemblance with Alex in those is uncanny. There had to be some forethought to his casting,  or it borders on the unbelievable.

• Love 3
2 minutes ago, catrox14 said:

did she just drop it?

It does match a story Jensen told at the last con.  He says when Arrow is done eating, she'll say No more.  But Zeppelin sweeps what's left onto the floor, and then stares at Jensen like "I know your going to pick that up."

My guess is that Zepp knocked both of them onto the floor. 

• Love 4

I meant to mention this before but in one of Jensen's round table interviews he was asked about directing this season and he said no he wouldn't be. Then someone asked him about what he sees after SPN ends and he said he wants to continue performing,  and, directing - maybe for other CW shows.  I thought that was really interesting.

• Love 5

Directing-wise, it would make sense. The CW has lots of genre shows and he has some experience with those. Of course actor-turned-directors cross genre lines as well but they can also be really loyal. It often amuses me when I see actors from old Star Trek shows show up as directors in new Star Trek shows. 

• Love 3
39 minutes ago, catrox14 said:

I meant to mention this before but in one of Jensen's round table interviews he was asked about directing this season and he said no he wouldn't be. Then someone asked him about what he sees after SPN ends and he said he wants to continue performing,  and, directing - maybe for other CW shows.  I thought that was really interesting.

Which reminds me that someone asked Misha about directing again and he said not this year but he plans on asking to do it again for sure.  He was sort of implying for next season which gets me to thinking Misha is signed for multiple seasons.

• Love 1
58 minutes ago, catrox14 said:

I could swear that in one of the interviews he said it wasn't a hard no for this season - that there were still a couple of slots left and they were still waiting to see if it could work out.

• Love 4
3 minutes ago, gonzosgirrl said:

I could swear that in one of the interviews he said it wasn't a hard no for this season - that there were still a couple of slots left and they were still waiting to see if it could work out.

I think he said that at ChiCon. Maybe the slots got filled the week between the two.

• Love 4
10 minutes ago, Res said:

I think he said that at ChiCon. Maybe the slots got filled the week between the two.

Ah, okay thanks. I hope it was his choice and not theirs. And selfishly, as much as I love to see him spread his wings and grow as a director, I hope he never gives up being in front of the camera (and at least once shows up on the big screen in a great role).

• Love 6