Forums forums
PRIMETIMER
SilverStormm

The Witcher

If they wanted to have an older Ciri, Emma Stone. She has similar eyes to Ciri in Witcher 3. Can she do an English accent?

It's just a reddit rumor at this point, but the showrunner Lauren Hissrich followed Sebastian Stan on Instagram... could mean something.  Or it might not.  

What I hope the most is, that they'll do justice to Geralt/Yen, Geralt&Dandelion and Yennefer&Ciri relationships. As much as I like the games, I feel like they really didn't capture those well. And those are arguably three most important relationships in the books.

• Like 2

Except Cavill and MyAnna Buring, I've never seen anything with those actors, but I hope they'll be good. I'm surprised they cast Fringilla so early, I wonder if they're going to give her some backstory that wasn't present in the books. Either way I'm happy, I always liked Fringilla, and she only appears in the later books, so I'm glad we get more of her.

Edited by Kasienka

Doesn't look bad. It will get some time to get used to seeing Cavill!Geralt , but he was so good in The Man from UNCLE, I have faith in him. I hope after book!Geralt and game!Geralt we will have another great version of the character. Fingers crossed TV Show! Geralt won't dissapoint!

• Like 1

Personally I think he is too young looking to play Geralt. Not that he won't do a good job, but I'm thinking more like Josh Brolin.

Not feeling some of this casting, TBH. But if the acting and chemistry is good enough then looks won't matter, so here's hoping they're spectacular.

• Like 1

That annotated analysis of the one drawing nearly made me bust out laughing. Particularly the #NotMyYen hashtag.