Type keyword(s) to search

S08.E08: How It's Gotta Be – Pre-Air Speculation and Live Chat

nodorothyparker
  • Start Topic

Just now, MrsRafaelBarba said:

God I hated that episode

There was no reason for it to be 90 minutes, that's for sure.  Now they have so many damn people and communities, I could understand a longer running time, except they waste all the time on nonsense.

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, peach said:

My husband refuses to watch, so I'm following the live chat while we watch Longmire on Netflix.   (On season 4 and it's a pretty juicy series, I feel a void that I can't discuss it with THIS group lol)

Oh my God, I still need to watch this season! I've been so busy, I almost forgot. Soooo good. 

2 hours ago, shanndee said:

90 minutes? UGH!

I remember a time when an extended run time was exciting, not a thing to dread. I also remember a time when I would happily spend hours *discussing* the events of the show, not groaning about the stupidity of it. I really miss the days when the characters themselves had active, interesting discussion threads. I can't remember the last time I posted in a character thread. :(

I miss my show. Maybe I'll join AngelaHunter and have a drink or two tonight...that might help me express my snark in a more entertaining fashion.

2 minutes ago, chick binewski said:

Hello friends. I've made the executive decision to switch to vodka this evening.

I rarely drink, and only have a frozen margarita, somewhere in the freezer. 

I don't know if I'm going to watch. 

Just now, candall said:

I keep hearing about this epic "scene everyone will be talking about."   Will it be one of those ten second show-enders?  Will we know it when we see it?

If it's part of what was spoiled, you will. 

• Love 2
1 minute ago, Armchair Critic said:

I'm ready for my close up Mr. DeMille..... LOL at what is supposed to be high drama, the closeups of their faces 

My guess, Nicotero directed this episode.

Huge fan of Lucio Fulci, who did close up eye shots in his film.

• Love 2