Type keyword(s) to search

S13.E24: Live Semifinal Performances

• Start Topic

"We've got eight singers now -- that would be great for duets!"
"Cool -- how do we pair them up?"
"Adam and Red; that's a gimme.  I think Addison and Keisha would sound good together [their Target song was far and away the best].  Ok, so Davon and Brooke?  Yeah, let's go with that.  So who's left?  Noah and Chloe?  Yikes, that doesn't really work, but I guess we're stuck with it!"

On 12/11/2017 at 7:08 PM, adhoc said:

Addison: I've not heard this interpretation of Clouds before.

It's fairly close to a studio version I found, but very different from the way the song is usually sung.  I'll have to listen again, but I liked it.

On 12/12/2017 at 9:16 AM, Nedsdag said:

Also, maybe my hearing is failing me, but the comparisons between Addison and Adele have to got to stop. Yes, she has a decent tone (I will admit to that), but otherwise I am underwhelmed by her. Adele has never done that for me.

That's funny -- Adeles's singing have never failed to underwhelm me.  (She's like Dylan -- only other people should sing her songs!)