Type keyword(s) to search

S08.E10: Meltdown In Milan

• Start Topic

Siggy called Margaret anti-semetic but she's apologizing to Danielle? (Who is vouching for Margaret like they are superclose which doesn't at all resemble her with Jacqueline in S1. WHY DID THEY BRING BACK THIS NUT?)

Also, I am not in the boutique business so forgive my ignorance but do Serious Businesswomen normally travel to another country to buy 1 piece of clothing in 1 size?

• Love 13
29 minutes ago, Martinigirl said:

OMG!!! Siggy has lost it! Marge is now anti Semitic? Siggy is evil! 

Yeah, that went downhill fast and zigged in an unexpected way.   Sorry, Milan.  You don’t deserve this.

• Love 15

Hey Siggy news flash. It was your fault for being over sensitive and expecting the world to revolve around you

Soggy instead of counseling people and screeching at everyone you should go to to therapy

PLEASE???

• Love 24
25 minutes ago, Alonzo Mosely FBI said:

It can’t be said enough.

The RH physical fights in restaurants on foreign trips? SO.  EMBARASSING. I had a PTSD flashback to Amsterdam/BH trip. 

That's a great fight, though.  I still laugh when I think about Kyle running off out of there.  

Siggy is a rotten person or a total moron accusing Margaret of being anti-Semitic based on the Hitler analogy.  Probably both.  

Poor Danielle.  She's trying so hard to be relevant this season but most of her performances feel forced.  

• Love 14
1 hour ago, Martinigirl said:

UGH! Siggy hates that the others like Marge more than her. Soggy thinks she's the lovable one. She is one jealous nutbag!!!

Siggy is looking even more narcissistic than Tre - batshit crazy!

• Love 11

I think Siggy fancied herself the fresh new face of New Jersey like Dorinda in NY, Shannon in OC and Erika in BH.  Margaret has a better shot and I think Siggy knows it. 

I cant wrap my head around Dolores.  Her blind devotion to Siggy is creepy and robotic.  She doesn’t seem to have much of a storyline outside of defending Siggy.

i completely cringed during that fight in the restaurant.  Absolutely shameful on both Danielle and Siggy’s part.

• Love 18
1 hour ago, Mindthinkr said:
1 hour ago, Martinigirl said:

Bwahahaha!!! Melissa is making Teresa look like she's a mensa member

She really didn't know what a Duomo was but was on camera and too embarrassed to ask.

I have been to grad school and I did not know what a Duomo was, however, I would not be afraid to ask.  While I am confessing ,I can't spell to save my life.   I go to the local Duomo and thank god for spell check every day.  :)

• Love 7
1 hour ago, rustyspigot said:

Nothing like screaming ACT LIKE A LADY!! at the top of your lungs in a crowded restaurant.

Siggy was BLINDSIDED being called Soggy. Shut up, Siggy.

I'm still trying to figure out EXACTLY why Siggy was so devastated when Margaret called her "Soggy".  Was it because she was "bullied" and teased about her name when she was a kid (as she said at her weekend workshop)?  Or, is it because she had a hysterectomy?  And, if it was because she had a hysterectormy, what does being called "Soggy" have to do with that?  

Siggy really acts crazy so much of the time, and Margaret is correct in that Siggy does constantly deflect when she is called out on her bad behavior.  

I'm guessing the ass pellet hormones had worn off by the time they went to Milan.

• Love 21

UGH! Siggy hates that the others like Marge more than her. Soggy thinks she's the lovable one. She is one jealous nutbag!!!

Yup. I really have no idea why Siggy dislikes Margaret so much other than she is jealous that the others like Margaret more than her, or that Siggy thinks because she "introduced" Margaret to the group that Margaret should be blindly loyal to her like Delores is. I just do not see anything that horrible that Margaret has done to Siggy and even Delores to warrant their dislike of her. Siggy being upset about the Hitler comment seemed to come out of nowhere in the last episode. The rest of the women were trying to explain that the Hitler analogy was just that, an analogy and not some vindictive remark. Apparently you cannot say Hitler around Siggy. I do not know how she got through history in school.

4 minutes ago, njbchlover said:

I'm still trying to figure out EXACTLY why Siggy was so devastated when Margaret called her "Soggy".  Was it because she was "bullied" and teased about her name when she was a kid (as she said at her weekend workshop)?  Or, is it because she had a hysterectomy?  And, if it was because she had a hysterectormy, what does being called "Soggy" have to do with that?  

This!

I also did not understand why Delores and Siggy thought Melissa and Teresa should defend them at the dinner. They did not agree with Delores or Siggy so why would they stand up for them? 

I could not stand Delores this episode either. For some reason I feel like she does not want Siggy and Margaret to get along.

I like Margaret and think she is one of the better new castings in awhile. Though, RHOC's Peggy is a pretty low bar.

• Love 17
8 minutes ago, nexxie said:

Siggy’s husband sounded pretty controlling on the phone - and also delusional about who is to blame. Two peas in a pod!

Yes he sounds controlling. But I wonder what other kind of man could deal with a disgusting harpy such as Siggy.  The previews show that Siggy can still descend further into madness. Through it all I like the way Margaret is able to verbalize EXACTLY was is wrong with the situation. She was really sharp in her response to Dolores who claimed she would respond as Siggy did. It was a very adult way of telling Dolores that she sees the game she's playing.

• Love 17

Wtf was up with Siggy and Dolores thing with the rooms? They weren't sharing and they all appeared to be on the same floor, so they seriously couldn't stand to be in the room next to someone else? That's crazy.

• Love 9

Siggy is a POS and it’s not right that she threw that anti Semitic comment out there. Like someone said she’s mad that ppl like Margaret more then her so she keeps reaching. Nobody buys her bs tho other then bitch ass Dolores. I think Siggy needs to go. There’s no need for her she’s a psycho liar and she goes way too low.

Have I missed some scenes or something because I haven’t seen Margaret go after Siggy constantly. All I’ve seen is Siggy constantly try to start fights with her and make up lies about her. O except for when they were at her stupid little retreat. 

Dolores can shut up forever. Siggy can Fuck off with everything. Losers.

• Love 11

I'm used to these women making fools of themselves, but last night went way beyond that.    To backtrack, Margaret's Hilter comment was thoughtless and wrong, but I believe it was exactly that - thoughtless.   But Siggy crossed a line calling her anti-Semitic, in a public place, in a European country of all places. (It would be unacceptable anywhere, but:  Europe - World War II, connect the dots Siggy since you're so freaking smart.) 

You don't toss out accusations like anti-Semitic.  You just don't.  Especially  in public and while cameras are rolling.  If I were Margaret, I would be livid.   You would have had to pry me away from Siggy.

And if Siggy is such a "Super Jew" as she claims, and she's been friends with Margaret for years, then it stands to reason that if Margaret was ant-Semitic,  Siggy would have realized it by now, because you know, she's the smartest woman there is. 

I can't imagine any sane person going to her for any sort of advice ever.  

And while I'm sure the restaurant is paid to host these debacles, I so wanted a manager to come out and tell them all to  leave. 

• Love 15

I just can’t with Soggy and Dullores anymore. Nope. That anti-Semitic comment was so beyond over the line. Where’s RHONY Ramona when you need her to shout out “delusional!!!” And “take a Xanax!” To the P.I.T.A twins Sog n Dull? What shocks me even more were the folks on Twitter defending Soggy! So sadly she probably could sell retreats to her delusional fans... and Michael Caponella can miss me with his controlling phone call, backing her deluded self up... will nobody call Sog out on her off-the-rails behavior, that she is close to? Sorry Dullores, but if I had a friend behaving like Sog is, I couldn’t back her up... nope. If anything I’d pull out the “I’m staying out of it” line to the offended and talk to the offender one on one, letting her know she went over the line....  these two immature narcissists are making it really hard to watch the show... they just krap on everything. 

• Love 7
7 hours ago, biakbiak said:

Wtf was up with Siggy and Dolores thing with the rooms? They weren't sharing and they all appeared to be on the same floor, so they seriously couldn't stand to be in the room next to someone else? That's crazy.

Reminded me of Sonya and Ramona.

• Love 9

Because someone on Reddit mentioned it, I just looked at Siggy's Twitter account.  The Relationship Expert's pinned tweet is this:

"Pigtails & Pot Puss FRIED her brain! How in the world is it ok to mock my hubby, my medical problem, my career, my name, my son & then let HITLER roll off her tongue in a remark directed at the only Jewish girl at the dinner table discussing a charity event! I'M DONE!"

(Is she really done? Could we be so lucky?)

You would think a person who bills themselves as a motivational speaker, relationship expert, smartest person in the world, would at least be a bit more professional in her social media accounts.  I can't imagine she is doing herself any favors career-wise.  And, yes, she's getting that nice check from RHONJ, but does she think that's going to last forever?   She might want to check with Amber and Jim Marchese.

Edited by mwell345
  • Love 18
2 hours ago, mwell345 said:

And while I'm sure the restaurant is paid to host these debacles, I so wanted a manager to come out and tell them all to  leave. 

They discussed being asked to leave but the restaurant probably put a stop to filming before he did. Another place ruined for Americans thanks to Real Howives. 

• Love 4
10 hours ago, tinaw said:

Hey Siggy news flash. It was your fault for being over sensitive and expecting the world to revolve around you

How dare you say that??? You know she's had a hysterectomy!!! 

9 hours ago, njbchlover said:

I think, with the hysterectomy thing, she's trying to say that that procedure messed up her hormones and that's why she's so emotional. She can't help it. So how dare anyone make fun of her?! However, yea, she needs to pick a lane, because the reason for being appalled by "Soggy" keeps changing. I'd just leave that nickname behind and start calling her "Saggy". 

• Love 8

I thought it was pretty telling that Michael wasn't invited to Joe's boys night.  Not that I'd want to hang out with any of those guys either but he clearly wants as little to do with this franchise as possible.  

• Love 8