Type keyword(s) to search

Season 15 Last Chance Kitchen

Bastet
  • Start Topic

I admit I haven't been a Brother fan for several weeks now, but his chicken dish looked absolutely delicious.

Whatever happens, happens.  Then we can all get ready for Top Chef Cleveland!*

(*Think I'm kidding?  Cleveland has an amazing food scene going on these days.)

• Love 2
8 hours ago, chiaros said:

People who wish to read about the person who *seems* to be the returnee from LCK back into the main competition might consider reading the "Season 15 Promos and Possible Spoilers" topic.

Are there spoilers in addition to the LCK returnee? I wouldn't mind more info about who that person is, but I don't think I want to know anything else!

10 hours ago, spiderpig said:

I admit I haven't been a Brother fan for several weeks now, but his chicken dish looked absolutely delicious.

Whatever happens, happens.  Then we can all get ready for Top Chef Cleveland!*

(*Think I'm kidding?  Cleveland has an amazing food scene going on these days.)

A number of years ago they were being compared to NYC.  I think it might have been the chamber of commerce but they were trying hard to make Cleveland happen in a big way by calling it Midwest NY.  I know you have told me about the good food scene there.   I wish someone would do something for Phoenix.  Gawd this place needs help in so many areas.  

21 minutes ago, hendersonrocks said:

Are there spoilers in addition to the LCK returnee? I wouldn't mind more info about who that person is, but I don't think I want to know anything else!

Yes, the spoiler thread has who returns and F3.  

9 hours ago, chiaros said:

People who wish to read about the person who *seems* to be the returnee from LCK back into the main competition might consider reading the "Season 15 Promos and Possible Spoilers" topic.

It is definite.  The picture has been enhanced so you can see his shirt that he has worn previously. 

• Love 1

Since Mae Lin won the first challenge with congee it has continued to come up.  All future cheftants should come with a recipe in their minds.  I wanted to taste hers so badly.  When you hear all the judges making orgasmic sounds over a dish you want it!  

Sad to see Bruce go but the previews on the main episode spoiled LCK anyway.....so annoying!  I was hoping it was a fake out but it wasn't.  Clearly when they showed the legs of the cheftestant coming back from LCK into the main arena it was NOT Bruce and his baggy pants and shorter stature.  If you go back to the main episode and take a look you could probably tell from the legs/pants or shoes for sure....I just didn't bother.

Nice that the other chefs get to taste some of the food when Tom allows it.  Ha

1 hour ago, Lovecat said:

That judging was some BS. My eyebrows shot up when Tom perused the cheftestants’ votes, and my mouth fell open when he and the guest chef conferred. Shady AF.

Yes, another segment of proof that this thing is rigged from the get-go.

• Love 2

I knew I liked Joe Flamm, but I had no idea how much I had come to despise Brother's "I'm a badass" demeanor until this double episode. I'm sure he feels he's showing his mettle, and the editors are probably showcasing the braggadocio for effect, but I'm just finding him to be an asshole whom I have no wish to see in the finale. I preferred the confident, but more modest, Brother Luck they showed us in the beginning. Now, I'm wholeheartedly rooting for Joe. I'm not sure I can even honestly assess my opinion of their dishes, since Mr. Luck is so out of favor with me, his chicken looked way less appealing than BearJoe's lamb. Though I must admit that I love lamb, so that preference influences my bias, too.

• Love 2