Type keyword(s) to search

S08.E09: When Chairs Fly

• Start Topic

46 minutes ago, Juliegirlj said:

Did Dolores campaign to ge on the show? She tries to act like she is so much better than the others, when she is eating at the same trough. 

I guess you can't have everybody unconditionally kissing Tre's stupid ass.

• Love 5

Well I still LOVE the NJ ladies. Bring on the yelling, screaming, and wine throwing! LOL....No body brings in more and with more enthusiasm than the NJ gals. 

Delores and Soggy should be ashamed. Their "friend" was treated like shit, lied about, and they just stood there! They would be DEAD to me for that. You're my friend you have my back. If you want to tell me in private I'm wrong, or over the top ok but in public you support me. Like husband and wives. Support!

Delores NO ONE was "telling" you what to do! Melissa was astonished you were still walking. That's all she said. Calm down lady. 

I sure as hell don't miss the Manzo's or the Laurita's. I'll take Margret any day!

I hope Tre does get a divorce. She's still young, she's pretty, she can get another man who won't cheat on her or send her to jail. (Yes I know it's her fault also)

• Love 11

How many women of that age do you know that dress like that?

I'm confused. They're in their 40s--"should" they be dressing younger or older?

Also, just curious: are we really using, like, 3-4 different names to refer to Siggy now? Ugh.

Edited by TattleTeeny
  • Love 5

Margaret is growing on me, I can't help it.  While it can get to be a bit much, it's a refreshing change from the "Amber Marchese"s they thought would be riveting a few years back.  Margaret seems to be the only one willing to take the piss out herself and everyone around her and I find her to be quite watchable.  

• Love 12

Every time they show the inside of Posche I cringe because it's so messy. The racks don't look organized at all and everything looks like they're stuffed into them. There's a bunch of jeans then dresses then blouses and everything looks schlocky. I've seen racks at Good Will organized better. 

Edited by Box305
  • Love 5

In this episode we see Teresa's little white dog Bella.  Does she still have her German Shepherd that Joe bought to protect them while he was away?  I haven't seen her this season yet.  I hope they still have her. 

13 hours ago, Sai said:

In this episode we see Teresa's little white dog Bella.  Does she still have her German Shepherd that Joe bought to protect them while he was away?  I haven't seen her this season yet.  I hope they still have her. 

Last I remember, the German Shepherds were treated like guard dogs, not pets.  They lived outside in a kennel.  

• Love 1
2 hours ago, RedheadZombie said:

Last I remember, the German Shepherds were treated like guard dogs, not pets.  They lived outside in a kennel.  

yes. i hate this . it gets cold in new jersey , and hot. get an alarm not a living beautiful animal to guard your overpriced, don't know how the hell you can afford it, ugly ass home. bitch.

• Love 5
3 hours ago, RedheadZombie said:

Yeah but when Tre was away Joe got another German Shepherd pup.  He said he got this one to stay in the house with his girls while he was away.  When Tre came home the pup was in the garage and Tre petted it before she went in the house.  Also, when the school bus came to pick up the girls the pup ran down the driveway with them to the bus and Tre was freaking out because she still had her ankle bracelet on and couldn't chase after the dog to get it.  The dog came back anyway because she kept calling it.  Milania was helping to take care of the pup and Tre seemed ok with the dog even though she's afraid of big dogs.  I'm just hoping they still have her in the house like Joe intended.  She was a good pup and I'd hate it if they had her in the back kennels with the other Shepherds because she was used to being a house dog and being around the children so it would suck for her if she was in the kennel with the other dogs.  I'm sure Milania wouldn't sit back quietly if Tre decided to kennel the pup.   

• Love 4

I loved Teresa calling Siggy and Delores puppets...as Danielle, Melissa and Margaret ride her tail in and out of Posche. The hypocrisy never ceases to amaze.

She's discovering she can do it all without Joe, who never did a damn thing anyway.  

By his wife's blessing, Juicy was a stay-at-home parent before and after she was locked up. He also got a Bravo spin-off, something his wife has never been able to achieve. That it took a hot minute for her to drop any and all loyalty to her husband speaks to her mammoth selfishness, and that it's been months since she's taken his children to visit him is disgraceful.

No surprise that Teresa has yet to apologize to Christine and Jillian. She can't be bothered to even fake doing the right thing unless there's a check involved.

Kim D. is as wretched as they come, but she has The Felon's number, full stop.

• Love 4

What about the scene with Delores and Frank discussing Frankie and having/not having a girlfriend?  Does anyone find this family dynamic a wee bit strange?  Delores has been telling Frankie since he was a little kid not to have a girlfriend?  I find this entire family dynamic to be weird, Delores, the ex hub, the son, not wanting him to have a GF... idk about all this.

• Love 4
On 12/8/2017 at 6:14 PM, Martinigirl said:

Siggy the Life Coach  - "She HATES you so MUCH!" . Way to go life coach. 

I laugh when ever Siggy starts on her rants, she yells the last few words of every sentence.

She is the last person I would ask advice from or I would ask but do the exact opposite.

• Love 7
On 12/10/2017 at 9:33 AM, jaync said:

I loved Teresa calling Siggy and Delores puppets...as Danielle, Melissa and Margaret ride her tail in and out of Posche. The hypocrisy never ceases to amaze.

By his wife's blessing, Juicy was a stay-at-home parent before and after she was locked up. He also got a Bravo spin-off, something his wife has never been able to achieve. That it took a hot minute for her to drop any and all loyalty to her husband speaks to her mammoth selfishness, and that it's been months since she's taken his children to visit him is disgraceful.

No surprise that Teresa has yet to apologize to Christine and Jillian. She can't be bothered to even fake doing the right thing unless there's a check involved.

Kim D. is as wretched as they come, but she has The Felon's number, full stop.

I read an interview with Teresa and one of things mentioned is after Joe's release from prison they will keep their business affairs separate and then she said something stupid along the lines that it was like being divorced.  Reading her proclamations of innocence were truly nauseating.  Whether Teresa realizes it or not the criminal charges stemmed from the multiple times she committed perjury in the multiple bankruptcy filings and subsequent perjury under oath-and most of those were about her concealing income and assets.  It wasn't just mortgage fraud.  

Teresa assumed incorrectly, that magically Joe could take the fall the reality was she was just as complicit in the years long fraud.  

Teresa's lackeys don't do her any favors on the show.  Teresa did express remorse for the table flip-she wished her face looked better.  

Danielle was unable to answer the question if Teresa had apologized to her daughters.  I found Danielle pretty barf worthy on her WWHL appearance.  She acts as if she has always been this bastion of civility and sophistication.  I think she owes her daughters an apology from the numerous indiscretions she committed on the show-starting with wanting to drag Steve off to bathroom for a blow job.

• Love 1

I despise Kim D., but showing up at a charity event and attacking the host is obscene.  Can you even imagine the beat down Dina would have performed had this happened at her precious lady bug event?   She would have pressed charges against all four of them, and Tre would be standing righteously at her side - perhaps even carrying out the beat down herself.

I am not at all disturbed about Kim D's pot stirring against Teresa.  Teresa maintained Kim D's friendship, even hauling her ass around to upset Melissa and Joe.  Tre did not end her friendship with Kim out of loyalty.  And since Tre is all about the loyalty to family, her crime is far greater than what Siggy or Delores ever did regarding the fashion show.  Tre ended her friendship with Kim when she no longer required an attack dog aimed at her family.

Siggy and Delores did their part in disavowing Kim's claim, immediately reported the gossip to Tre, and maintained on camera that the rumors are a lie.  Blind loyalty is an absolute requirement to Teresa, even while she lies in the face of glaring truth.  Walking out of the fashion show at the last minutes would be unfair to the fatherless children, the organizers of the event, and the other models.  

Gotta love Tre - She knows her mother would never want her father to leave HER.  Apparently Joey is on his own.

Are 50% of New Jersey women married to a Joe?

• Love 4

eras.  It is my understanding the murder victims biggest misjudgment is they were to leave the car at the airport and decided instead to cruise around in it.  Apparently the arraignment for the accused was quite eventful including shoes being thrown. 

Was this a random crime, the victims targeted just for the Audi they were driving or did the defendants know the victims? And of course a shoe was thrown in the courtroom (although i don't blame them in their grief). Isn't Tre originally from Paterson? Also where does Kim D get her money? Big divorce settlement? It can't be from that boutique. 

• Love 2
On 12/7/2017 at 9:05 AM, SweetieDarling said:

As usual, I agree with everything you said.  When I saw the makeup artist at Melissa's, I was like WTF? They're getting all dressed up to confront pond scum? Did they think they would stay for the event?  And what a lame confrontation it was. They should have just gone out to dinner on their own.

Kim D must have something on Andy, or some kind of connection that they bring her and her fiasco of a fashion show back each season.

I don't mean to sound cold and callous, but I don't believe for a minute that the boys found dead in Kim D's son's car were innocent victims. She brags about "running with the big boys", and it looks too much like a hit, than a freak "tragedy".  I also think the fashion show should have been referred to as a "fundraiser", not a "charity event",  as there were no actual charities involved, but that's my opinion, and I can't stand Kim D.

Oh, and Delores, I really doubt the families of the deceased would have noticed, or cared if you and Siggy decided not to walk in the event, just sayin'. 

If you're thinking this was some sort of mob hit, i assure you, it wasn't. LOL. sorry to laugh, it's just funny to me people would even think that, bc when I heard "carjacking" "robbery" etc. the mob is NOT what came to mind. 

and in case you're wondering, these are the suspects. 

carjacking.jpg

IDK who Kim D keeps as company, but Kim D. doesn't run w/the kinda "big boys" that did this. no way. 

IDK if her son's friends knew them or not. but if not, they wouldn't be the first innocent ppl to die in a carjacking. they always say you never wanna let the carjacker take you to a 2nd location, b/c things don't usually end well. most of the time, all they want is your car, so they'll just hold you at gunpoint to make you get out of the car and demand your keys. then, they'll take off, leaving you carless, but alive. if they want you to go with them, that's no good, you're in real trouble and you wanna do everything you can to safely get out of that car. 

Edited by SheTalksShit
  • Love 2
3 hours ago, birdmom said:

Was this a random crime, the victims targeted just for the Audi they were driving or did the defendants know the victims? And of course a shoe was thrown in the courtroom (although i don't blame them in their grief). Isn't Tre originally from Paterson? Also where does Kim D get her money? Big divorce settlement? It can't be from that boutique. 

Ok, so according to this article, at least 1 of the victims knew 1 of the defendants. http://abc7ny.com/news/police-2-arrested-after-bodies-found-in-real-housewives-stars-car/1810759/

The mother of victim Aaron Anderson, Michele Ryerson, could barely contain her anger in court, and the judge asked her to hold together.

She revealed her son knew one of the accused killers. "My son trusted the one, he was my nephew's best friend," she said.

It's not clear what, if anything, was taken from the victims. But both Thomas and Williams have records of drug arrests.

The families of the victims are starting to get some answers, but still have more questions.

my god, how fucked up, the close friendship factor makes it that much worse. 

here's the once-beautiful car: 

burnedcar.jpg

• Love 2

I can't stand Kim D, btw, but this whole thing is fucked up and i thought it was tacky of Teresa, Margaret, Melissa and Danielle to show up at the event and make it all about them. 

Why not just do one of those fake "meet for dinner and discuss why we hate each other" things that bravo always has Houseiwves cast members do??? And address all issues with Kim there and be done with her. Smh 

• Love 3

^^^

I think that was what they did - let's meet at the basement of the event and have a semi-staged confrontation, then some of us will go upstairs to the fashion show. The whole scene was ridiculous including the background music lol.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, SoCal4Us said:

^^^

I think that was what they did - let's meet at the basement of the event and have a semi-staged confrontation, then some of us will go upstairs to the fashion show. The whole scene was ridiculous including the background music lol.

ya, but i'm saying they should have at least done it somewhere other than THAT event that was honoring the families of those 2 dead guys. anywhere else. doing it at a fundraiser for the families of 2 dead guys? it's just tacky. 

• Love 2

Whether Teresa realizes it or not the criminal charges stemmed from the multiple times she committed perjury in the multiple bankruptcy filings and subsequent perjury under oath-and most of those were about her concealing income and assets.  It wasn't just mortgage fraud.  

Exactly - she is solely liable (and was charged accordingly) for her own crimes separate from Juicy, such as forging her W2s.

Edited by jaync