Type keyword(s) to search

S08.E09: When Chairs Fly

• Start Topic

Teresa, Melissa, Margaret, and Danielle square off with Dolores, Siggy and Kim D. at the annual Posche Fashion Show; Teresa confronts Kim D. face to face about the cheating rumors; the women wonder whether they should go to Italy together.

• Love 2

Kim D is nuts but I kind of love her because she doesn't work with anything you don't already give her. Re-watching the episodes Bravo ran today was a great reminder that Teresa & Danielle are so completely awful. And Melissa is out of her mind to take some kind of moral high ground regarding Teresa's reputation. She's only civil to her sister-in-law because there's a camera and a paycheck in it for her. 

• Love 10

I think Frank, the roid monster that he is, may have the only rational thought in the group.  D and Sig did themselves no favors.

Edited by b2H
  • Love 23

If I remember correctly, Tre was at worst passive in Kim D's schemes against Melissa even though she wasn't getting along with Mel during that time. Melissa and Joe did accuse her of conspiring with Kim D but that is not how I remember it. Am I wrong.

Oh Delores dramatic look as Kim D and that lady was reenacting Tre's cheating ways was hilarious. Bitch so buys it. I wish she'll woman up and say so instead of the fake denials  

• Love 4

I thought this episode would be good but meh.

Dolores totally believes Teresa is Fucking around. Also Teresa is kind of weird with her comments about it. I kind of think she might be done with Joe.

Siggy is annoying and so fixated on Margaret. Both her and Dolores suck pretty much. Now Siggy is gonna try to make this big thing about Margaret and Jews when it was obvious what she was trying to say with the Hitler comment. Fuck off Siggy you are trying way too hard.

• Love 23
21 minutes ago, Marley said:

I thought this episode would be good but meh.

Dolores totally believes Teresa is Fucking around. Also Teresa is kind of weird with her comments about it. I kind of think she might be done with Joe.

Siggy is annoying and so fixated on Margaret. Both her and Dolores suck pretty much. Now Siggy is gonna try to make this big thing about Margaret and Jews when it was obvious what she was trying to say with the Hitler comment. Fuck off Siggy you are trying way too hard.

Teresa is such a hypocrite-don't talk about my marriage or my family.  Well Teresa stop writing books about the same and get off reality TV.  Do I think Teresa is cheating?  Probably not but I do believe she does go out and enjoys attention from men just like she enjoys attention from her fans.  Lord knows her husband is a dud.  Glad they played the endearing tape of Joe calling Teresa a c*nt.  

Regarding Margaret's comment, here is a quote from the Vulture recap:

Siggy is once again in a fight with Margaret, who’s back on her bad side for referencing Hitler in their group argument over Kim D. I fully endorse the point Margaret was making — that you should judge others by how they treat everyone, not just you — but as a general rule, you should probably not rhetorically invoke Hitler, especially when talking to the daughter of a Holocaust survivor.

Basically you lose whatever point you were trying to make when you invoke Hitler.  Add to the fact Margaret said Hitler wouldn't kill her to the daughter of a Holocaust survivor and it is out of bounds.  I find Siggy over reactionary on most things but this was a poor choice of words on Margaret's part and I do believe they were designed to incite.  

Danielle is such a phony and apparently has a short memory-Teresa called out Danielle at the fashion show and Danielle sat through the fashion show acting an ass-pretending to be on the phone.  Kim D. had nothing to do with Teresa chasing after Danielle-that was all on Teresa.

http://www.bravotv.com/the-real-housewives-of-new-jersey/season-2/videos/things-are-heating-up

http://www.bravotv.com/the-real-housewives-of-new-jersey/season-2/videos/danielle-makes-a-break-for-it

I am trying to find the place in an etiquette book, where somehow it is taking the high road to go to a person's charity event and confront them, threaten them and swear at them, browbeat other participants into leaving.  The scene very staged and not well executed by the actors.  Siggy and Delores were blessedly reserved.  Melissa going to a competitor's event and acting the ass is really lowbrow.  

Here is North Jersey's take on the episode, interesting little side story about Joe and Teresa:  http://www.northjersey.com/story/entertainment/tv/2017/12/06/real-housewives-new-jersey-heres-what-happened-episode-9/929001001/

• Love 9
6 hours ago, Batwings said:

Watching this tonight, all I could think about is Karen Hill in Goodfellas saying: “They had bad skin and wore too much make-up. I mean, they didn't look very good. They looked beat-up. And the stuff they wore was thrown together and cheap.” 

HAH! that was all I thought of  

• Love 4

Teresa is such a hypocrite-don't talk about my marriage or my family.  Well Teresa stop writing books about the same and get off reality TV.

Technically, her talking about her own marriage or her own family while demanding others not talk about either doesn't make her a hypocrite. What makes her a hypocrite is her discussing other people's marriages and families while expecting others to not do the same to hers (hello Nene!).

Edited by BBHN
  • Love 10

I can't stand Kim D and I think Melissa and Teresa have valid complaints about her. But storming in to her fashion show as a foursome and starting a bunch of shit just looked really juvenile and tacky. As does demanding who people can and can't be friends with. If you feel slighted by Delores and Siggy walking in her show (and I can see why they would) just keep your distance from them. But that entire scene was just a hot mess. 

Also, who gets a professional makeup job for a 5 minute confrontation at an event they're not even invited to????

I did appreciate that Siggy continues to shut down any cheating rumors when talking to Kim D. I think Delores was really the one interested in walking in the show, and Siggy said it herself - she won't go anywhere without Delores. They're a package deal. So I think she did it for her. I've said it before, I've come to hate Delores way more than Siggy. I think she's super shady and very vulgar in her behavior. 

Overall, pretty boring episode. As a rule I don't believe in psychics, but I'm always curious how they know the shit they know. Sorry, medium. Whatever. 

Marge Sr's date seemed a little creepy, but I can't put my finger on why. 

• Love 15

The episode should have been titled "When Pigs Fly" because that's what I expect now that Melissa and Joe Gorga have become the Adults on the show.  

I'm ok with Marge, but I don't care for the way Bravo is trying to make Marge Sr. happen.   Maybe next season when we know Marge better.   Bravo tries too hard to make these colorful side people happen - there's enough going on without it.  I found Marge x 2 scenes boring.

10 hours ago, Deputy Deputy CoS said:

If I remember correctly, Tre was at worst passive in Kim D's schemes against Melissa even though she wasn't getting along with Mel during that time. Melissa and Joe did accuse her of conspiring with Kim D but that is not how I remember it. Am I wrong.

I remember it the same way. Tre didn't seek the guy out, and IIRC, she was surprised when he showed up.  That was Kim D''s doing.  It could be argued that Tre should have shut it down, and/or clued Melissa in (which IIRC she tried to do in the bathroom later????), but their relationship was crap at that time anyway. The whole purpose of having Melissa and Joe on the show was to antagonize Teresa. 

And as Posche Fashion Show Drama goes...this episode's was sort of lame.  Maybe it's time for Bravo to hang that up.

As far as Teresa fooling around- while there have been rumors about her and the lawyer, who knows?  But I fully expect her to divorce Joe at some point, especially if he is deported.  She's dropped plenty of hints - "everything" is Joe's fault, because of Joe she was separated from her mother during her mother's last years......just too many things being said that I don't think would have been said a year ago.  She's laying the groundwork.

Edited by mwell345
  • Love 14

I am walking because it’s for charity, it’s for charity ....it’s for charity fuck you write a fucking check for $5,000 instead of walking in that shit show, what a bunch of BS. Delores and Siggy want to walk on a runway and get attention along with add to their paycheck. What a joke, this show sucks. 

• Love 14

As usual, I agree with everything you said.  When I saw the makeup artist at Melissa's, I was like WTF? They're getting all dressed up to confront pond scum? Did they think they would stay for the event?  And what a lame confrontation it was. They should have just gone out to dinner on their own.

Kim D must have something on Andy, or some kind of connection that they bring her and her fiasco of a fashion show back each season.

I don't mean to sound cold and callous, but I don't believe for a minute that the boys found dead in Kim D's son's car were innocent victims. She brags about "running with the big boys", and it looks too much like a hit, than a freak "tragedy".  I also think the fashion show should have been referred to as a "fundraiser", not a "charity event",  as there were no actual charities involved, but that's my opinion, and I can't stand Kim D.

Oh, and Delores, I really doubt the families of the deceased would have noticed, or cared if you and Siggy decided not to walk in the event, just sayin'. 

• Love 20

Siggy and Dolores are THE worst actresses ever. Why does Bravo insult viewers'  intelligence by giving these idiots stupid storylines to act out?! 

Joe's face when that medium gasped and spoke about their Mother made me laugh! I don't really believe in mediums but........wow! 

Dolores is cruising for a bruising getting in Melissa's face. Teresa can't get into any legal situations, but that doesn't mean Melissa can't give Dolores a good shove! 

I like Margaret-can't help myself!

• Love 7

Oy, this show is annoying me with the whole sitcom-esque routine of Teresa et al being kept in the dark to the fact that Siggy and Dolores, regardless of walking in the fashion show*, both clearly told Kim D. that they thought she was full of baloney about the cheating thing.  

* Why does this Posche even need a fashion show anyway? Are these clothes unique to that store?

• Love 4
48 minutes ago, Alonzo Mosely FBI said:

I am walking because it’s for charity, it’s for charity ....it’s for charity fuck you write a fucking check for $5,000 instead of walking in that shit show, what a bunch of BS. Delores and Siggy want to walk on a runway and get attention along with add to their paycheck. What a joke, this show sucks. 

Exactly! It doesn't make sense. Where is the money coming from for this charity? Is it the sales price of admission to the venue? If so, I don't think the Barbershop Quartet paid. I don't think it made any difference monetarily to the charity for the 2 idiots to walk.

Dolores and Frank stop trying to make Frankie Jr "happen" as a model.

Roid Frank: He needs to get his own place

KFB: He doesn't even have a job - how he gonna pay Boo?

• Love 7
40 minutes ago, SweetieDarling said:

As usual, I agree with everything you said.  When I saw the makeup artist at Melissa's, I was like WTF? They're getting all dressed up to confront pond scum? Did they think they would stay for the event?  And what a lame confrontation it was. They should have just gone out to dinner on their own.

Kim D must have something on Andy, or some kind of connection that they bring her and her fiasco of a fashion show back each season.

I don't mean to sound cold and callous, but I don't believe for a minute that the boys found dead in Kim D's son's car were innocent victims. She brags about "running with the big boys", and it looks too much like a hit, than a freak "tragedy".  I also think the fashion show should have been referred to as a "fundraiser", not a "charity event",  as there were no actual charities involved, but that's my opinion, and I can't stand Kim D.

Oh, and Delores, I really doubt the families of the deceased would have noticed, or cared if you and Siggy decided not to walk in the event, just sayin'. 

Yes to all of this!

Dim K. did not even have a name for her "charity" and didn't Dim say that there were children without their fathers? WTF? What were the proceeds going to?

Siggy was worried about her and Delores not walking in the show would affect the money raising aspect...anyone going had already paid for their tickets, geez how stupid.  That venue looked familiar, I had seen it in episodes of Four Weddings a time or two.  I guess the Brownstone no longer welcomes the Posche fashion shinanigans anymore.  

Danielle totally lied about her real hair being yanked out of her head, this season she said she had her extensions pulled out when running from Teresa...other than that I hardly knew Danielle was in the mix at in this episode.

Margaret chiming in that pathetic "Don't you ever talk to her like that again" sealed her place in Tre's loyalty book.

I do not want to hear the stupid overt sex talk from Marg Sr. and the hair dying CPA, it is cringe worthy.  Before you get on my case with ageism, I cringe when any of the HW's do it on their first dates...it's so forced and unnatural. 

BTW, I always get the full beauty treatment before I start flipping chairs and throwing drinks in public places.

So now Prive is getting a lot of advertising dollars from Bravo, I am tempted to try it.

If Teresa would stop reacting so OTT about the rumors of Joe cheating it would go away sooner but on the other side of that coin didn't Teresa say it had been three months since she has seen Joe?  That seems very telling about her state of mind about Joe.

• Love 3
17 minutes ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Yes to all of this!

Dim K. did not even have a name for her "charity" and didn't Dim say that there were children without their fathers? WTF? What were the proceeds going to?

Siggy was worried about her and Delores not walking in the show would affect the money raising aspect...anyone going had already paid for their tickets, geez how stupid.  That venue looked familiar, I had seen it in episodes of Four Weddings a time or two.  I guess the Brownstone no longer welcomes the Posche fashion shinanigans anymore.  

Danielle totally lied about her real hair being yanked out of her head, this season she said she had her extensions pulled out when running from Teresa...other than that I hardly knew Danielle was in the mix at in this episode.

Margaret chiming in that pathetic "Don't you ever talk to her like that again" sealed her place in Tre's loyalty book.

I do not want to hear the stupid overt sex talk from Marg Sr. and the hair dying CPA, it is cringe worthy.  Before you get on my case with ageism, I cringe when any of the HW's do it on their first dates...it's so forced and unnatural. 

BTW, I always get the full beauty treatment before I start flipping chairs and throwing drinks in public places.

So now Prive is getting a lot of advertising dollars from Bravo, I am tempted to try it.

If Teresa would stop reacting so OTT about the rumors of Joe cheating it would go away sooner but on the other side of that coin didn't Teresa say it had been three months since she has seen Joe?  That seems very telling about her state of mind about Joe.

Danielle told Margaret her extensions were ripped out. I'm pretty sure that is what she originally said too and her real hair would definitely come out with the extensions.

I think Tre and Melissa probably get their makeup and hair done professionally daily or at least a few times a week.

Edited by howivesforever
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, Alonzo Mosely FBI said:

Absolutely. Delores insisted she walk first. She was alllll about that fashion show. 

• Love 7
7 hours ago, Marley said:

Now Siggy is gonna try to make this big thing about Margaret and Jews when it was obvious what she was trying to say with the Hitler comment. Fuck off Siggy you are trying way too hard.

I'm going to go ahead and disagree with this given the amount of confusion on this very board last week about what Margaret was trying to say with the Hitler comment.  And yeah, I agree with the poster above who mentioned that trying to use Hitler as an example to a person whose parents survived the Holocaust is insensitive and in poor taste. 

Fun side note for me was that the restaurant where Marge Sr. had her date is the sponsor for my soccer team--I've been there several times and I love it. That poor staff didn't need to be subjected to that gross conversation though, I feel like apologizing to them for it.

Kim D really is terrible but man does she make for good tv.  I was dying when she made her comment to Tre about how Tre was the one who went to prison.  Point to the crypt keeper!

• Love 7
40 minutes ago, esco1822 said:

I'm going to go ahead and disagree with this given the amount of confusion on this very board last week about what Margaret was trying to say with the Hitler comment.  And yeah, I agree with the poster above who mentioned that trying to use Hitler as an example to a person whose parents survived the Holocaust is insensitive and in poor taste. 

Fun side note for me was that the restaurant where Marge Sr. had her date is the sponsor for my soccer team--I've been there several times and I love it. That poor staff didn't need to be subjected to that gross conversation though, I feel like apologizing to them for it.

Kim D really is terrible but man does she make for good tv.  I was dying when she made her comment to Tre about how Tre was the one who went to prison.  Point to the crypt keeper!

I hate Kim D and I laughed at that as well. I also laughed at what she said to Danielle, something about how it's been 8 years since she's been to one of these things. 

• Love 4

This show is agonizing to watch these days. So scripted and phoney.

It used to be fun and I couldn't wait to see it.

Looking before you throw a glass and the staff calmly standing and looking. 

I am 63 years old and have been around the corner a few times. I would NEVER behave like that.

The yelling drives me nuts.

How many women of that age do you know that dress like that?

Or act like that?

Classless old cows trying to be a Star.

Edited by booboopbedoo
  • Love 9

Dolores and Siggy need to get a clue they sat and said nothing and allowed this woman to say whatever she wanted  you can claim we were walking for charity all day long but you could have cut your check and walked out with the other ladies... they had no ones back but their own at that moment and didnt give a flying fig about anything else but walking just get that str8

• Love 8

Tre has plenty of time learning how to be alone and a "single mom". She's discovering she can do it all without Joe, who never did a damn thing anyway.  She should have no problem divorcing him. And I hope she is screwing her lawyer.  Scumbag Joe deserves everything he gets. Or doesn't get. I just feel sorry for her daughters because a divorce would devastate them. 

Oh, and, I'm so glad Tre can afford that new kitchen with the pretty white cabinets. *snort*. Yup, she's doing just fine without Joe.  

• Love 4

Kim D drops a bombshell about Teresa having an affair and then conveniently one of her sources is in a scene doing Dolores' hair and is called upon to vouch for Kim D's story? How convenient. Before I wasn't sure if Teresa was in fact the mastermind behind setting up Melissa...now I believe that has been Kim D all along (though I do feel that Teresa was made aware of it ahead of time and was complicit in being a part of the filming that would allow that blindside to be filmed -that's just my hunch). Kim D wants her screen time and to promote her business...I guess it's not surprising that she seems to always bring the drama anytime there's a camera around her. Kim basically said that she doesn't care, she'll say what she wants because she can...which is a great way of inadvertently admitting that no one can know for sure if you speak the truth or not, lol.

These ladies are going to run out of things to throw/shove at one another.

Credit to Siggy for keeping her mouth shut (unlike Dolores) during all the fighting. She's such a high strung person that it's better that she kept silent, thought it over and went back to talk to whomever she wanted to about the situation when she was more clear-minded and rational.  I think she also benefited from doing that when Margaret made the Hitler comment. Given Siggy's family history, the reference to Hitler could be particularly sensitive to her and I think it shows maturity that she was able to distinguish that Margaret likely meant no ill intent or offense but she's right, Margaret is missing the sensitivity chip. I don't mind Margaret at all and I'm not easily offended but I do understand how others could find her offensive because Margaret is unfiltered. You don't have to be PC all the time but that sensitivity chip is what helps you know your audience and respecting whatever their boundaries may be. Margaret works backward. Instead of getting to know people first and figuring out what their boundaries are, she says what she wants and then asks for forgiveness later, lol.

• Love 6
8 hours ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Danielle and Margaret are all about sucking up to Tre - the 2 sock puppets, lapdogs.  Piggy inserted herself into something that was none of her business.  She didn't have a history with Kim D.  It would serve her right if Kim comes back swinging and opens the can of worms regarding Piggy's multi million lawsuits against her company - as well as her messy divorce and the scandal with her affair.

Edited by twilightzone
  • Love 4

I cannot stand Dolores. CANNOT STAND HER!! She annoys me more than Siggy.  Her superior attitude all the time grates..."I'm familiar with this part of the zoo..." Lady STFU, you tried for years to be a part of this zoo so climb off that high horse. She is always in someone's face with her "tough girl" BS. She and her famewhore ex can exit next season. PLEASE.

Soggy of course was crying...uuugh.

• Love 17

I am thinking that Kim D probably entices people to her fashion show with the lure RHONJ will be filming.  It was for charity and my guess is people probably loved the fact Teresa and her posse showed up.  I can understand why Dolores and Siggy decided to walk-their presence was the only guarantee there would be Bravo cameras.  It is my understanding the murder victims biggest misjudgment is they were to leave the car at the airport and decided instead to cruise around in it.  Apparently the arraignment for the accused was quite eventful including shoes being thrown.  http://www.northjersey.com/story/news/passaic/paterson/2017/03/24/melee-erupts-hearing-paterson-murder-suspects/99544340/  got to love the side show. Or is side shoe?

• Love 7

They shouldn't bother these 'make over mother'  moments. Margaret's mom didnt look any different ( much like Kellys mother) .

I think that Ziggy explained well, why she walked in the show, Theresa is such a pampered princess, she thinks everyone owes her. I'm pretty much done with this show..

• Love 2
On 12/8/2017 at 9:55 AM, NeverLate said:

I think that Ziggy explained well, why she walked in the show, Theresa is such a pampered princess, she thinks everyone owes her. I'm pretty much done with this show..

What? if it was Ziggy or Dolores being talked about they would have flipped the freak out if any of the girls just sat there and said nothing and then stayed behind to "walk" in a fashion show thats ridiculousness. esp if it was Ziggy being talked about Dolores would have thrown chairs stomped around caused a scene come on now 

Edited by Keywestclubkid
  • Love 7