Type keyword(s) to search

Kim Zolciak Biermann: She’s Back And Just As Trashy

• Start Topic

The foreclosure has been reported for months. Now TMZ is reporting on it. 

https://amp.tmz.com/2023/02/17/kim-zolciak-home-foreclosure-auction-kroy-biermann/

kim zolciak kroy biermannTMZ.com

KIM ZOLCIAK AND KROY BIERMANNGEORGIA HOME IS IN FORECLOSURE ...Heading To Auction Block

•  
  •  
2/17/2023 11:21 AM PT

Kim Zolciak and Kroy Biermann are having trouble at home ... as in, their Georgia mansion is in foreclosure ... and the property could soon be sold to the highest bidder.

Kim and Kroy's Alpharetta mansion was heavily featured during her time on "Real Housewives of Atlanta" and the couple's own reality show, "Don't Be Tardy" ... but now, Truist Bank has hired a law firm to handle the foreclosure.

kim zolciak kroy biermann
Bravo

We're told Kim and Kroy's estate, which sits along the 18th hole of the Manor Golf & Country club, will be auctioned off March 7 from the steps of the Fulton County courthouse.

Kim and Kroy, who used to play for the NFL's Atlanta Falcons, bought the home way back in 2012 for $880,000 ... and it's 6,900 square feet with 5 bedrooms and 6.5 bathrooms. The place is decked out with a pool, waterfall, spa, basketball court and elevator.

Loading video

Truist Bank reportedly began foreclosure proceedings on the property back in August after the couple defaulted on their mortgage.

Online realty websites estimate the home is worth between $2.5 million and $2.66 million.

We reached out to Kim's camp ... so far no word back.

MORE FROM TMZ 

kellie pickler kyle jacobs

• Like 2
  • Useful 2

But what exactly happened in November? It was reported it sold for $257,000 although Kim denied it. Then the paragraph above mentioned they narrowly escaped the sheriff's auction. Now we have a new action on the house. I'm confused.

• Like 2
21 hours ago, ZettaK said:

It seems they took several loans, I assume in order to support their lifestyle. They defaulted on one they took in 2016 this time, and it's for a large amount ($1.65 million). They also faced foreclosure in 2014. 

https://pagesix.com/2023/02/20/kim-zolciaks-husband-cleans-mansion-up-for-foreclosure/?dicbo=v2-ru1byts

I knew this would eventually happen to them. I feel bad for the young kids. 
Maybe they should be job hunting for real jobs and health insurance, I’m not sure what skill sets either Kim or Kroy have, if any. 

All those years with their own show and they spent everything and then some. 

I believe her as much as I believed in Jen Shah

https://people.com/home/kim-zolciak-biermann-is-telling-everyone-home-foreclosure-is-a-misunderstanding-and-is-being-sorted-out-source/

Edited by Stats Queen
  • Like 3

They are going to try to quickly file for bankruptcy and stall the sale.

What happened in November is that the primary mortgage holder bought the secondary mortgage to make things easier for when they foreclosed on the property.

Edited by HunterHunted
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Useful 1
On 2/22/2023 at 9:43 PM, Stats Queen said:

I knew this would eventually happen to them. I feel bad for the young kids. 
Maybe they should be job hunting for real jobs and health insurance, I’m not sure what skill sets either Kim or Kroy have, if any. 

All those years with their own show and they spent everything and then some. 

I believe her as much as I believed in Jen Shah

https://people.com/home/kim-zolciak-biermann-is-telling-everyone-home-foreclosure-is-a-misunderstanding-and-is-being-sorted-out-source/

They also sold the townhouse she owned at a suburb/town northeast of Atlanta. She claimed she owned it, and that she had no mortgage. I suspect she didn't because they would have put this money toward the house down-payment, and they wouldn't have to get such a high mortgage. The price of the house was under $900,000 (it was a foreclosure), but it needed an extensive renovation because it had mold on top of everything else. I guess Big Papa didn't buy the townhouse for her after all, he was just paying the mortgage for some time.

• Like 2
10 hours ago, HunterHunted said:

They are going to try to quickly file for bankruptcy and stall the sale.

What happened in November is that the primary mortgage holder bought the secondary mortgage to make things easier for when they foreclosed on the property.

Filing for bankruptcy to stall a foreclosure is common. That's why Kim is saying that she won't be leaving her house. The lender won't be able to remove her family until her bankruptcy is resolved, and this will take years. 

• Like 2
  • Useful 1

https://pagesix.com/2023/02/24/kim-zolciaks-georgia-home-no-longer-in-foreclosure/

Kim Zolciak’s Georgia home no longer in foreclosure

By Nicki Cox

February 24, 2023 | 5:22pm

Kim Zolciak was able to save her home from foreclosure.Instagram/@kimzolciakbiermann

Looks like the Zolciak-Biermann’s are still calling their Georgia mansion “home” — at least for now.

Amid news that the multi-million dollar home was in foreclosure, sources told People that Kim Zolciak and her husband, Kroy Biermann, worked out a deal to keep their digs.

Zolciak’s home was supposed to be auctioned off on March 7. Bravo A rep at the Fulton County Tax Assessor’s Office told Page Six at the time that there were outstanding fees, including penalties, listed for the property. Bravo

“The couple has taken the action to clear this up,” the insider told the outlet Friday.

The law office of Brock & Scott, PLLC also confirmed to Entertainment Tonight that the auction — which was scheduled for March 7 — was canceled.

She claimed to have spent “millions and millions” of dollars in it since purchasing it. Bravo

The clarification comes one week after Fulton Country announced the home was in foreclosure after the couple defaulted on a $1.65 million loan.

A rep at the Fulton County Tax Assessor’s Office, which did not oversee this foreclosure, told Page Six at the time that there were outstanding fees, including penalties, listed for the property.

The “RHOA” alum ignored the rumors that her home was in foreclosure. Instagram/@kimzolciakbiermann

Despite the rumors, Zolciak and Biermann — who’ve put “millions and millions dollars into” the home after buying it in 2012 — continued to go about their days business as usual.

In fact, the former “Real Housewives of Atlanta” star took to her Instagram Stories earlier this week to flaunt the lavish mansion, complete with crystal chandeliers, an elevator and spa.

She even posted a video of her NFL star husband vacuuming one of their seven bedrooms in nothing but a pair of boxers.

Zolciak and husband Kroy Biermann were able to clear things up with Fulton Country less than two weeks before losing their home. Instagram/@kimzolciakbiermann The reality TV star showed off the lavish home on social media amid news it was in foreclosure. Instagram/@kimzolciakbiermann

Although the “Don’t Be Tardy” stars have yet to address the rumors directly, Zolciak’s two adult daughters slammed the “crazy” allegations on Wednesday.

“Don’t believe everything you hear,” Ariana, 21, told TMZ paps after landing at LAX, adding that it’s all a big “misunderstanding.”

• Useful 2
  • LOL 1
15 hours ago, NowVoyager said:

https://pagesix.com/2023/02/24/kim-zolciaks-georgia-home-no-longer-in-foreclosure/

Kim Zolciak’s Georgia home no longer in foreclosure

By Nicki Cox

February 24, 2023 | 5:22pm

Kim Zolciak was able to save her home from foreclosure.Instagram/@kimzolciakbiermann

Looks like the Zolciak-Biermann’s are still calling their Georgia mansion “home” — at least for now.

Amid news that the multi-million dollar home was in foreclosure, sources told People that Kim Zolciak and her husband, Kroy Biermann, worked out a deal to keep their digs.

Zolciak’s home was supposed to be auctioned off on March 7. Bravo A rep at the Fulton County Tax Assessor’s Office told Page Six at the time that there were outstanding fees, including penalties, listed for the property. Bravo

“The couple has taken the action to clear this up,” the insider told the outlet Friday.

The law office of Brock & Scott, PLLC also confirmed to Entertainment Tonight that the auction — which was scheduled for March 7 — was canceled.

She claimed to have spent “millions and millions” of dollars in it since purchasing it. Bravo

The clarification comes one week after Fulton Country announced the home was in foreclosure after the couple defaulted on a $1.65 million loan.

A rep at the Fulton County Tax Assessor’s Office, which did not oversee this foreclosure, told Page Six at the time that there were outstanding fees, including penalties, listed for the property.

The “RHOA” alum ignored the rumors that her home was in foreclosure. Instagram/@kimzolciakbiermann

Despite the rumors, Zolciak and Biermann — who’ve put “millions and millions dollars into” the home after buying it in 2012 — continued to go about their days business as usual.

In fact, the former “Real Housewives of Atlanta” star took to her Instagram Stories earlier this week to flaunt the lavish mansion, complete with crystal chandeliers, an elevator and spa.

She even posted a video of her NFL star husband vacuuming one of their seven bedrooms in nothing but a pair of boxers.

Zolciak and husband Kroy Biermann were able to clear things up with Fulton Country less than two weeks before losing their home. Instagram/@kimzolciakbiermann The reality TV star showed off the lavish home on social media amid news it was in foreclosure. Instagram/@kimzolciakbiermann

Although the “Don’t Be Tardy” stars have yet to address the rumors directly, Zolciak’s two adult daughters slammed the “crazy” allegations on Wednesday.

“Don’t believe everything you hear,” Ariana, 21, told TMZ paps after landing at LAX, adding that it’s all a big “misunderstanding.”

They are not "crazy" allegations as Kim daughters claim because the Fulton County Tax Assessor's Office said they are outstanding fees, including penalties on the property which means she doesn't pay her property taxes. And property taxes are a lot lower than mortgage payments month after month. And it usually means one is in financial trouble already.

But Kim can negotiate with the lender, or file for bankruptcy in order to delay the foreclosure. 

Edited by ZettaK
  • Like 4
21 hours ago, ZettaK said:

They are not "crazy" allegations as Kim daughters claim because the Fulton County Tax Assessor's Office said they are outstanding fees, including penalties on the property which means she doesn't pay her property taxes. And property taxes are a lot lower than mortgage payments month after month. And it usually means one is in financial trouble already.

But Kim can negotiate with the lender, or file for bankruptcy in order to delay the foreclosure. 

I predict she will be back in foreclosure within a year, 

Both of them need to get actually jobs and stop spending money.

They have no family to lean on because they discarded them.

• Like 8
  • Applause 2
On 5/2/2023 at 4:25 PM, politichick said:

So not true. Why would he do such a thing?

Supposedly, so she would be at his mercy for the new season.

Of course, all of this could just be bullshit.

• Wink 1
  • Love 1

'Real Housewives' Kim Zolciak & Husband Kroy Biermann Owe $1.1M In Unpaid Taxes https://www.tmz.com/2023/05/08/kim-zolciak-kroy-biermann-real-hosuewives-atlanta-unpaid-taxes-georgia-home-foreclosure/

Kim Zolciak of "The Real Housewives of Atlanta" fame and her former NFL-star husband Kroy Biermann are deep in the hole ... owing a TON in unpaid taxes -- some of which has built up from a decade ago.

1fa1c50d2ae848a6870df46ba7ef90a4_md.jpg

According to legal docs, obtained by TMZ, the couple owes a whopping $1.1M to the IRS for unpaid taxes, interest, and penalties from 2013, 2017, and 2018 -- they also owe the state of Georgia $15K for unpaid taxes for 2018.

As we reported, this news comes after their massive country club mansion in Alpharetta, GA -- which was heavily featured on 'RHOA' -- entered foreclosure in February ... with Truist Bank hiring a law firm to handle the process.

Play video content3d802af3358541fca5f98041be68651c_md.jpg2/22/23

WHAT FORECLOSURE? BACKGRID

Kim's daughters, Brielle and Arianadenied their swanky pad was heading to the auction block ... saying they were still hunkered down in the estate with no plans to get out of there.

It appears the family's still posting on social media from inside the GA home, so it looks like authorities haven't yet moved in to secure the property.

• Mind Blown 2
  • Useful 2
  • LOL 1
(edited)

https://www.tmz.com/2023/05/08/kim-zolciak-files-divorce-kroy-biermann-real-housewives-atlanta-split-breakup/

'RHOA' KIM ZOLCIAK FILES FOR DIVORCEFrom Kroy Biermann

Kim Zolciak is pulling the plug on her marriage, filing for divorce from Kroy Biermann on the heels of the couple's financial struggles.

According to legal docs, obtained by TMZ, The 'Real Housewives of Atlanta' star lists April 30 as the date of separation between her and the former NFL star ... the two were married for 11 years and had 4 kids together during that time.

Kim says she's filing because the marriage is "irretrievably broken with no hope of reconciliation." She's asking for primary physical custody of the kids and joint legal custody ... Kim also wants spousal support and to legally restore her maiden name.

Edited by Keywestclubkid
  • Like 2
  • Mind Blown 7
10 minutes ago, Baltimore Betty said:

https://www.tmz.com/2023/05/08/kim-zolciak-files-divorce-kroy-biermann-real-housewives-atlanta-split-breakup/

Kroy's parents will be so happy! I remember they were less than thrilled that their son married Kim.

He’s still going to have to deal with her for the rest of their lives since they have kids together. I see she’s wanting to restore her maiden name. Will the two older girls change their name, too??

• Like 4
  • LOL 1
3 hours ago, Keywestclubkid said:

'RHOA' KIM ZOLCIAK FILES FOR DIVORCEFrom Kroy Biermann

Those people can’t afford one house, now two residences.

I think this is financially related

• Like 2
  • Useful 1
  • Love 2
(edited)

They also owe property taxes. We saw it before on documents which were posted here. But the whole family keeps denying the foreclosure, knowing that Kim and Kroy will probably file for bankruptcy to postpone it. As for the divorce announcement, I was a little surprised, but not shocked. We didn't know until now they owed so much in federal taxes, and fines. 

Edited by ZettaK
  • Like 2
  • Love 1
11 hours ago, hoosier80 said:

I just saw the TMZ article. First, I was thinking for financial reasons, doesn’t look like it? Did she find another guy (wallet)???

I hear Rupert Murdoch is single these days, so…

• LOL 14
3 hours ago, qtpye said:

I don't always like Bethany but she is on point with this.

She acts like she’s above all the other housewives. Now her career is based on gossiping about the very people she bitches about. That said she made some good points about Kim. I’ve never been a fan of Kim and am not surprised about her current predicament.

• Like 8
  • Love 1

Bethany DOES make some good points, especially about the "Perfect Bierman Family" shit.  They ALWAYS (or KIM did at least) seem like she was just sooooo RICH!  And she's raised the two older girls to be that same way.  

I think trying to stiff the IRS is ALWAYS a bad idea.  Also, not good to stiff the local tax guy either.  That guy can put your house up for AUCTION, for cryin' out loud.

At any rate, I'm surprised they're divorcing NOW.

• Like 3
(edited)
On 5/9/2023 at 10:53 PM, goofygirl said:

Bethany DOES make some good points, especially about the "Perfect Bierman Family" shit.  They ALWAYS (or KIM did at least) seem like she was just sooooo RICH!  And she's raised the two older girls to be that same way.  

I think trying to stiff the IRS is ALWAYS a bad idea.  Also, not good to stiff the local tax guy either.  That guy can put your house up for AUCTION, for cryin' out loud.

At any rate, I'm surprised they're divorcing NOW.

The IRS is always going to get you! I'm sure her house has several liens. 

Kim posted a meme about a guy, so it's possible she has a new boyfriend, that's why she filed for divorce, on top of the financial reasons- Kroy doesn't make any money, and they borrowed to have a luxurious lifestyle.

Edited by ZettaK
  • Mind Blown 1
8 minutes ago, ZettaK said:

The IRS is always going to get you! I'm sure her house has several liens. 

Kim posted a meme about a guy, so it's possible she has a new boyfriend, that's why she filed for divorce.

Did "Big Poppa"finally get a divorce??

• Like 1
  • LOL 4
(edited)
1 hour ago, NowVoyager said:

Wait a damn minute.

It wasn't Kim who filed for divorce. It was Kroy.

Screenshot_20230510-073438_YouTube.thumb.jpg.0bc91259868227be923f4da82d7f6d00.jpg

He filed after her and is asking for physical custody and child support just like she is .. this is gonna get messy I can already tell lol. 

Edited by Keywestclubkid
  • Like 5
  • Useful 1
35 minutes ago, Mahamid Frauded Me said:

At first, I really thought they were doing this for tax reasons like Nene and Greg did, but now it has turned nasty it seems so this is interesting yet sad for the  younger kids 

Kim don't want you unless you can fund her lifestyle .. the skeletons that are gonna come out of the closet is gonna be a MESS

• Like 6
  • LOL 4

So I was surprised about this news, then my mind went straight to yeah its just for tax purposes, but the more I read about Kim wanting a divorce a few months back, then house is mysteriously out of foreclosure, I now think old spreads her legs to married men found someone willing to pay their foreclosure and telling her she needs to dump Kroy. The message that he had on his SM said the ring meant a thing totally steers me in that she had a sidepiece. I wonder if he is willing to pay off the tax debt too if she filed for divorce. Interesting. I would love for this tea to be spilled

• Like 6
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Useful 1
(edited)
On 5/11/2023 at 6:37 PM, Mahamid Frauded Me said:

So I was surprised about this news, then my mind went straight to yeah its just for tax purposes, but the more I read about Kim wanting a divorce a few months back, then house is mysteriously out of foreclosure, I now think old spreads her legs to married men found someone willing to pay their foreclosure and telling her she needs to dump Kroy. The message that he had on his SM said the ring meant a thing totally steers me in that she had a sidepiece. I wonder if he is willing to pay off the tax debt too if she filed for divorce. Interesting. I would love for this tea to be spilled

What guy is stupid enough, and has the money to be with Kim who has four underaged kids, and a lot of debt? 

She is the kind of person who would line up a new guy before she dumped the previous one. Kroy doesn't have an earning potential anymore.

Edited by ZettaK
  • Love 2
(edited)
35 minutes ago, ZettaK said:

What guy is stupid enough, and has the money to be with Kim who has four underaged kids, and a lot of debt? 

She is the kind of person who would line up a new guy before she dumped the previous one. Kroy doesn't have an earning potential anymore.

I think Kroy still has earning potential, just not enough to keep up with's Kim's spending  & gambling habits.

Edited by goofygirl
  • Like 1
On 5/13/2023 at 11:24 AM, goofygirl said:

I think Kroy still has earning potential, just not enough to keep up with's Kim's spending  & gambling habits.

How does he have an earning potential?  He hasn't played football in years.  Did he have any sponsorship money?

• Like 5
2 hours ago, EtheltoTillie said:

How does he have an earning potential?  He hasn't played football in years.  Did he have any sponsorship money?

I'm just talking about a REGULAR job.  Not one connected to football.  You know, like a normal job where you go there every day, you have a boss, they expect you to DO something.... THAT kind of job.  This isn't going to cover Kim's spending OR gambling.

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
2 hours ago, goofygirl said:

I'm just talking about a REGULAR job.  Not one connected to football.  You know, like a normal job where you go there every day, you have a boss, they expect you to DO something.... THAT kind of job.  This isn't going to cover Kim's spending OR gambling.

I started to post this earlier, but they both have earning potential because we have a shortage of workers here in the USA. 
The Dollar Tree near me has openings and I don’t live that far from Kim and Kroy.

Seriously, get an actual job you two lazy people.

Ariana was so smart and had so much potential- both her and her sister are in their mid twenties and never had an actual job. This is so messed up.

• Like 4
  • Love 1
(edited)
5 hours ago, Stats Queen said:

I started to post this earlier, but they both have earning potential because we have a shortage of workers here in the USA. 
The Dollar Tree near me has openings and I don’t live that far from Kim and Kroy.

Seriously, get an actual job you two lazy people.

Ariana was so smart and had so much potential- both her and her sister are in their mid twenties and never had an actual job. This is so messed up.

They both have college degrees (she has a two year nursing degree), they can get decent jobs.

8 hours ago, SunnyBeBe said:

Anyone know what happened to Tracy, their chef? 

She has catering jobs, she is a personal chef (not for the Biermanns for some time), and she is giving cooking lessons.

Edited by ZettaK
  • Like 3
  • Useful 1