Type keyword(s) to search

Kim Zolciak Biermann: She’s Back And Just As Trashy

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, Stats Queen said:
5 hours ago, HunterHunted said:

Kim is at 21:45

OMG - this whole thing is just disgusting overall 

I was gonna go with hilarious.  Oh man were the early 2000's a mess.  

So sad to see how cute Kim was before she started really messing with her face.

• Love 4
On 7/25/2019 at 8:23 AM, Brooklynista said:

They actually kept that dog???

They did, but it wasn't a quick or easy decision.  I'll give them credit for that much, because I think it's something Kroy took really seriously.  He was initially inclined to have the dog put down, but I think that upset Kash.  They had the dog removed for a while and he was with a trainer who worked with him and evaluated him, then they did some visits, tested his training, and brought Kash to visit him, to see how he felt.  He was comfortable, but they also put new rules in place for both the dogs and the kids when it came to interacting with the dogs.  

• Useful 1
  • Love 6
On ‎7‎/‎30‎/‎2019 at 2:19 AM, RealReality said:

This show isn't real right?  

I saw that show when it was on eons ago, it seemed to me it was just an excuse to have "hot" people parade around on stage.  Kim was voted not hot and I think she has been trying to prove them wrong since.

• LOL 8
  • Love 1
On 10/16/2019 at 10:13 PM, cooksdelight said:

So SWAT comes and the news focuses on a reality star - we might be at the end of times 😜

This is the same woman who went to Italy and wanted to bring her own wine because she didn’t know what they would have in Italy.

wine - a rare commodity - your children - well, they are terrors ...

• LOL 3
  • Love 2

And to think, she was worried that Kandi's neighborhood wasn't safe...I haven't read about SWAT teams being sent to Kandi's neighbors. Just sayin'...

This is the same woman who went to Italy and wanted to bring her own wine because she didn’t know what they would have in Italy.

Did she take pasta and pizza as well?

Edited by Hiyo
  • LOL 6
On 10/19/2019 at 1:07 AM, Hiyo said:

And to think, she was worried that Kandi's neighborhood wasn't safe...I haven't read about SWAT teams being sent to Kandi's neighbors. Just sayin'...

Did she take pasta and pizza as well?

She probably also took s bottle of Ragu and some Olive Garden take out.

• LOL 5
On 4/13/2020 at 9:21 AM, cooksdelight said:

It is so sad - when she was younger (before even Kroy) she was seemed like such a normal girl and worked hard in school. She’s the one in the family I thought my escape into normality.cThat ship has sailed.

• Love 7
On December 3, 2017 at 4:05 PM, chenoa333 said:

Hahahahaha! Kenya says to Wig: worry about your own daughter that you're pimping out for John Legend tickets (or something similar to those words.) Damn I l love that Kenya. I hope she takes down queen wig asap!

I find that Kenya and Kim are twins, separated at birth. They both are self-serving and vile.

• LOL 5
  • Love 2

I admit that for the first time, I binged-watched " Don't be tardy". I have no idea if this show has its own forum, and I confess, I found myself laughing a lot. I was also surprised at their ages, for some reason I thought Kroy and Kim were in their late 40s . Lol. (What do know)? Anyhow, I am glad I watched as I didn't have ANY respect for the family, but they've grown on me (and no... Not like a bad fungus, lol).

• Love 4
2 hours ago, Chalby said:

I admit that for the first time, I binged-watched " Don't be tardy". I have no idea if this show has its own forum, and I confess, I found myself laughing a lot. I was also surprised at their ages, for some reason I thought Kroy and Kim were in their late 40s . Lol. (What do know)? Anyhow, I am glad I watched as I didn't have ANY respect for the family, but they've grown on me (and no... Not like a bad fungus, lol).

I actually really like the show, and I'm kinda not embarrassed to say as much. The kids - all of them, even the two older girls - are so cute and fun to watch, and I especially like that the family does seem to be really happy.  I love Tracy the chef, too.

• Love 2

https://pagesix.com/2021/08/06/kim-zolciak-launches-spiritual-academy-for-manifesting-dreams/?utm_source=url_sitebuttons&utm_medium=site buttons&utm_campaign=site buttons

NY Post

Page Six

Kim Zolciak launches ‘Spiritual Academy’ to help others ‘manifest dreams’

By Eileen Reslen

August 6, 2021 | 1:26pm

Perhaps “ask, believe, receive” will become her staple mantra.

Kim Zolciak is delving into the self-help industry à la Tony Robbins by launching a “Spiritual Academy” to help those who are “passionate about living their best life.”

MORE ON:

KIM ZOLCIAK

Kim Zolciak and daughters model matching leopard-print bikinis

Kim Zolciak’s daughter Ariana denies tummy tuck, admits to lip fillers

Kim Zolciak and Kroy Biermann’s ‘Don’t Be Tardy’ canceled after 8 seasons

Brielle Biermann ‘thankful’ for support after friend’s tragic death

The former “Real Housewives of Atlanta” star, 43, made the announcement on her Instagram Thursday, sharing that she will charge clients $77 a month for this “private members-only” community.

“We want people that are truly passionate about improving their life, whether it’s with their business or love life, their children, etc,” she said in a video clip.

Zolciak is partnering with Nicole Zeola, who says on her website that she works as a healer and guides people “in the process of transforming their lives.”

Zolciak said in her caption that their “Spiritual Academy” is “for anyone who wants to increase their vibration and manifest their desires,” adding, “@nicolezeolalove and I are so passionate about this and want to help people that are ready to step into more of their power.”

Kim Zolciak made her debut in reality TV on Season 1 of “Real Housewives of Atlanta.”

The ex-“Don’t Be Tardy” star began to share some of her tips in the post, writing, “I don’t know if you are aware but you align with whatever your dominant vibrations are. We want all of you to vibrate on the same frequency as success, happiness, and abundance and we are here to help you get there.”

Zolciak and Zeola are hosting a livestream for members on Sunday at 8 p.m. ET.

The former reality star, whose Bravo show with her family was canceled in May after eight seasons, was criticized by some followers, calling the project a “scam.”

“I really hope no one gives her any money,” one person wrote. “If someone really needs spiritual advice please seek a professional!”

Another chimed in, “SCAM!!! Nothing spiritual about Kim,” and a third wrote, “
I think she hurting for money 💰 🤑 💸.”

However, other fans wrote that they believe that Zolciak could help them and were “excited” to join, even quoting one of her famous “Housewives” taglines.

Zolciak, who is married to ex-NFL player Kroy Biermann and has six kids, says she believes in the power of manifestation.

“I am so on board!” one person said. “Your ask, believe and receive is something my husband and I live by to! Thank you.”

Zolciak’s chef Tracy Bloom, who appeared on “Don’t Be Tardy,” claimed the academy is “no joke.”

“Sign up. It works." she urged Zolciak’s followers. “It worked for me and I can’t wait till Sunday. Truly life changing.”

• LOL 5
43 minutes ago, NowVoyager said:

https://pagesix.com/2021/08/06/kim-zolciak-launches-spiritual-academy-for-manifesting-dreams/?utm_source=url_sitebuttons&utm_medium=site buttons&utm_campaign=site buttons

NY Post

Page Six

Kim Zolciak launches ‘Spiritual Academy’ to help others ‘manifest dreams’

By Eileen Reslen

August 6, 2021 | 1:26pm

Perhaps “ask, believe, receive” will become her staple mantra.

Kim Zolciak is delving into the self-help industry à la Tony Robbins by launching a “Spiritual Academy” to help those who are “passionate about living their best life.”

MORE ON:

KIM ZOLCIAK

Kim Zolciak and daughters model matching leopard-print bikinis

Kim Zolciak’s daughter Ariana denies tummy tuck, admits to lip fillers

Kim Zolciak and Kroy Biermann’s ‘Don’t Be Tardy’ canceled after 8 seasons

Brielle Biermann ‘thankful’ for support after friend’s tragic death

The former “Real Housewives of Atlanta” star, 43, made the announcement on her Instagram Thursday, sharing that she will charge clients $77 a month for this “private members-only” community.

“We want people that are truly passionate about improving their life, whether it’s with their business or love life, their children, etc,” she said in a video clip.

Zolciak is partnering with Nicole Zeola, who says on her website that she works as a healer and guides people “in the process of transforming their lives.”

Zolciak said in her caption that their “Spiritual Academy” is “for anyone who wants to increase their vibration and manifest their desires,” adding, “@nicolezeolalove and I are so passionate about this and want to help people that are ready to step into more of their power.”

Kim Zolciak made her debut in reality TV on Season 1 of “Real Housewives of Atlanta.”

The ex-“Don’t Be Tardy” star began to share some of her tips in the post, writing, “I don’t know if you are aware but you align with whatever your dominant vibrations are. We want all of you to vibrate on the same frequency as success, happiness, and abundance and we are here to help you get there.”

Zolciak and Zeola are hosting a livestream for members on Sunday at 8 p.m. ET.

The former reality star, whose Bravo show with her family was canceled in May after eight seasons, was criticized by some followers, calling the project a “scam.”

“I really hope no one gives her any money,” one person wrote. “If someone really needs spiritual advice please seek a professional!”

Another chimed in, “SCAM!!! Nothing spiritual about Kim,” and a third wrote, “
I think she hurting for money 💰 🤑 💸.”

However, other fans wrote that they believe that Zolciak could help them and were “excited” to join, even quoting one of her famous “Housewives” taglines.

Zolciak, who is married to ex-NFL player Kroy Biermann and has six kids, says she believes in the power of manifestation.

“I am so on board!” one person said. “Your ask, believe and receive is something my husband and I live by to! Thank you.”

Zolciak’s chef Tracy Bloom, who appeared on “Don’t Be Tardy,” claimed the academy is “no joke.”

“Sign up. It works." she urged Zolciak’s followers. “It worked for me and I can’t wait till Sunday. Truly life changing.”

She really missed the boat with sugar baby stuff. She could’ve made millions on her own with that! 

• Useful 1
  • Love 4

In the last paragraph of the article it says “shares” with Kory the other kids and I read that to be shares custody.  Perhaps, it doesn’t mean separated.  I couldn’t find anything about a separation online.  

Edited by SunnyBeBe
  • Like 1
  • Mind Blown 1
5 hours ago, LemonSoda said:

Just because Kim is still with him doesn’t mean she’s not looking for her next wallet. 
Sad for Arianna. 

Judging from her IG, Arianna became a Kim mini me. She lost a lot of weight (I don't doubt because of pressure on social media- she was told she was fat...), had plastic surgery (it looks like she had a nose job) and she admitted to having lip fillers. She wears revealing clothing, and tons of makeup. It's a shame because she is intelligent and did well at school in the past.

• Sad 5
  • Love 2
10 hours ago, ZettaK said:

Judging from her IG, Arianna became a Kim mini me. She lost a lot of weight (I don't doubt because of pressure on social media- she was told she was fat...), had plastic surgery (it looks like she had a nose job) and she admitted to having lip fillers. She wears revealing clothing, and tons of makeup. It's a shame because she is intelligent and did well at school in the past.

Me too. I was afraid to say it but I had much higher hopes for her. That she’d get out of that environment. 

• Sad 1
  • Love 7

Yep, I was hoping that one of those girls would actually go to college and have a career NOT in teevee.....  Seemed like Arianna was the one who had the brain power to achieve something besides big tits, big ass, big lips and whatever ELSE their Mom might offer.

Apparently, NOT.

• Sad 8
  • Love 1
On 8/20/2022 at 5:55 PM, goofygirl said:

Yep, I was hoping that one of those girls would actually go to college and have a career NOT in teevee.....  Seemed like Arianna was the one who had the brain power to achieve something besides big tits, big ass, big lips and whatever ELSE their Mom might offer.

Apparently, NOT.

She's gonna have to think of something because the house is in foreclosure and up for auction in a week.

https://bravoandcocktails.com/2022/10/24/foreclosure/

• Applause 1
  • Useful 4
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1
On 11/1/2022 at 10:59 PM, Iguessnot said:

So what happened? I can't find any updates for today.

Kim spends lavishly and there are rumors of a gambling problem.

She also claimed that Troy earned millions during his football career but Troy's sports manager said they owe him around $20,000 dollars, which they have since come to an agreement on. 

Probably a combination of lavish living, reality show income drying up, and Kroy not earning for several years,

• Love 6
On 11/3/2022 at 3:51 PM, Iguessnot said:

I've been reading it sold for $275,000. 🤪

Me too, but I am having problems finding any information in more traditional news outlets such as Atlanta Journal-Constitution, New York Times, New York Post, so I don’t know how accurate this is.

I figured this would happen to them eventually given they way they spend money and live way beyond their means.

• Love 6

I think the foreclosures happen in the Atlanta metro area the first Tuesday of the month which means the house was auctioned off Tuesday, November 1st.  I've seen the info elsewhere that the house was sold for $257,000.00.  Don't know any more than that!  Are Kim, Kroy and all their "K" kids back living in Kim's old townhouse that Big Poppa bought?  Or did they sell that too in the run up to this foreclosure?

SOMEBODY is gonna need to get a J-O-B one of these days or they'll all be living in a homeless shelter before too long.  Wonder if the shelter will have space for all those WIGS???

• LOL 5
  • Love 3
6 hours ago, Stats Queen said:

Me too, but I am having problems finding any information in more traditional news outlets such as Atlanta Journal-Constitution, New York Times, New York Post, so I don’t know how accurate this is.

I figured this would happen to them eventually given they way they spend money and live way beyond their means.

There is nothing on any traditional news outlets, but would they care? But I saw it on many gossip websites and on YouTube (of gossip outlets like Perez Hilton). The house in the desirable city of Alpharetta (northeast of Atlanta) allegedly sold for $257,000 on November 1st. The couple got a $300,000 equity loan, or second mortgage on the house which they couldn't repay. 

One link:

https://www.allabouttrh.com/2022/11/02/kim-zolciaks-2-6m-mansion-allegedly-sold-at-auction-for-257k-after-going-into-foreclosure/

Edited by ZettaK
  • Useful 3
  • Love 2

I could try to check the courthouse website of her Georgia county where the actual info would be posted, but it's possible it didn't appear yet (it takes at least a month in our county), and I don't really care to check right now anyway. It's 1:38am here.

• Love 3

https://www.lovebscott.com/kim-zolciak-refutes-reports-mansion-auctioned-275k-due-foreclosure-video/amp

Kim is denying the reports. Her "evidence" is taking video inside the home. The way she said she didn't sell her home for $257k, it's her home until she chooses to sell it & she'll be there for the holidays seemed like she was giving herself wiggle room to explain the foreclosure in the future.

Edited by NowVoyager
  • Useful 2
  • LOL 1
On 11/7/2022 at 11:12 PM, NowVoyager said:

https://www.lovebscott.com/kim-zolciak-refutes-reports-mansion-auctioned-275k-due-foreclosure-video/amp

Kim is denying the reports. Her "evidence" is taking video inside the home. The way she said she didn't sell her home for $257k, it's her home until she chooses to sell it & she'll be there for the holidays seemed like she was giving herself wiggle room to explain the foreclosure in the future.

The rumors are that a friend of hers bought it in foreclosure for very little money, so the mortgage is gone, and she will buy it from the friend for even less money (or not- this can be checked in a year, or so), but stay in it anyway as a renter. This is a common trick, and it happens more often than people think, or know. 

• Useful 9
On 11/9/2022 at 12:41 AM, ZettaK said:

The rumors are that a friend of hers bought it in foreclosure for very little money, so the mortgage is gone, and she will buy it from the friend for even less money (or not- this can be checked in a year, or so), but stay in it anyway as a renter. This is a common trick, and it happens more often than people think, or know. 

I could see the collusion, but how did they manage to keep the bid that low?

• Love 3
11 hours ago, Iguessnot said:

I could see the collusion, but how did they manage to keep the bid that low?

It doesn't have anything to do with Kim. The bank/mortgage company will offer the house for auction for the amount that was owed, or about. So, it doesn't have to do with the current market value of the house. The (second according to reports) mortgage which was not repaid was $300,000. The couple bought the house in a foreclosure for $880,000 in 2012. I have no idea what their original loan was, I assume they had one because I doubt they paid all cash. Kim put her townhouse up for sale, I guess it sold, but I don't doubt after she bought the house because the family lived in it before the house was renovated. The Alpharetta house also had mold which they had to remove.

I checked the property, and there is no updated information yet.

I just saw that Kim's daughters were offered a reality show about living by themselves in Los Angeles. I'm sure a reality show that they plugged.

• Useful 4
  • LOL 1
1 hour ago, ZettaK said:

It doesn't have anything to do with Kim. The bank/mortgage company will offer the house for auction for the amount that was owed, or about. So, it doesn't have to do with the current market value of the house. The (second according to reports) mortgage which was not repaid was $300,000. The couple bought the house in a foreclosure for $880,000 in 2012. I have no idea what their original loan was, I assume they had one because I doubt they paid all cash. Kim put her townhouse up for sale, I guess it sold, but I don't doubt after she bought the house because the family lived in it before the house was renovated. The Alpharetta house also had mold which they had to remove.

I checked the property, and there is no updated information yet.

I just saw that Kim's daughters were offered a reality show about living by themselves in Los Angeles. I'm sure a reality show that they plugged.

I could see Kim trying to arrange for someone to pick it up lower than what she owed, then scam that person and stay in house. But if everything is as it appears, it's hard to imagine that someone, especially a house flipper, wouldn't bid higher for the house.  Something is fishy.

• Love 4