Type keyword(s) to search

Kim Zolciak Biermann: She’s Back And Just As Trashy

• Start Topic

3 hours ago, cooksdelight said:

Didn’t Brielle already go to LA and try to be some type of entertainment correspondent or something?

Yes, Kim thought she had the pull to get her an on-air spot at E!. When they told her she could be an intern and not jump directly into a show, she decided not.

• LOL 1
  • Love 8
1 hour ago, zoeysmom said:

The outfit, the lashes the claws-is that a purse strap Kroy has over his shoulder?

Could be a purse strap, could also be a strap for a shoulder holster. Maybe he is now her bodyguard in addition to his wig upkeep and bartending duties.

• Love 10
3 hours ago, cooksdelight said:

The blonde boobshell is going to be on WWHL tonight. Cannot wait to see Kandi cut her.

She's like so many women on these show; doesn't have a care in the world, but spends their time coming up with ways to stir the pot and undermine other people's happiness! Kim just can't help herself unfortunately! I was so happy for her, but she's nothing but a "Debbie Downer" trying to find fault with any and everything! ;-(

• Love 3

I think Andy only managed to take a single viewer phone call. I was also looking at the comments on wwhl.tv. They were overwhelmingly negative. The viewers HATED both of these women. A bunch of the comnents called Iggy and Kim out on their willingness to use Black people and their penchant for cultural appropriation. It was not kind, but it was hilarious.

• Love 10
14 hours ago, farmgal4 said:

I hope you watch.  Iggy’s giving her side-eye on loop. Lol

I also found it interesting how Iggy has rediscovered her Aussie accent. I guess she used the same team who unearthed Justin Timberlake and Madonna's natural speech patterns for them.

• Love 6

I can't believe this is actually a news story-Brielle cut her extensions:  http://www.bravotv.com/dont-be-tardy/lookbook/brielle-biermann-shorter-haircut

I am thinking the Khloe Kardashian baby shower invitation wasn't all that special she had a corporate sponsor.  https://www.independent.co.uk/life-style/khloe-kardashian-baby-shower-amazon-sponsored-girl-pink-tristan-thompson-a8252346.html

Edited by zoeysmom
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, cooksdelight said:

Please....someone buy Kim and Brielle a pair of these. I’ll contribute to the shoe fund. :D

D87AB5F1-6205-4B11-BA71-D20E3DF6B5F7.jpeg

Those are marvelous, every franchise needs these!

Please post these to KZB's instagram page. She will probably go buy them!

Edited by Reality police
Forgot something
  • Love 3
On 3/24/2018 at 9:58 PM, zoeysmom said:

I can't believe this is actually a news story-Brielle cut her extensions:  http://www.bravotv.com/dont-be-tardy/lookbook/brielle-biermann-shorter-haircut

I am thinking the Khloe Kardashian baby shower invitation wasn't all that special she had a corporate sponsor.  https://www.independent.co.uk/life-style/khloe-kardashian-baby-shower-amazon-sponsored-girl-pink-tristan-thompson-a8252346.html

That face :/ I'm sorry, how can someone so young manage to fuck up their face so much? She looks like a completely different person in the before picture with long hair. She looks like her mother's mini me. All this work to look 'glam' but she's aged herself by at least a decade with whatever she's done to herself.  Seeing examples like Kim and her daughter make me question my support for women doing whatever they feel necessary to love themselves and have confidence in themselves but there seems to be a line where it's just too much and I think both women have crossed it. If you have buy whole new faces or manufacture an unnatural look in order for you to feel confident in yourself, then you should probably taken that surgery fund and invest it in some solid therapy. When you feel like you've gotta fix your nose, your lips, your cheeks, your wigs, your breasts, your butt, your jawline, etc. then that's just someone who just doesn't know how to love themselves so they're crafting an image for others to love and who can feed their ego and build their confidence for them.

• Love 5
22 hours ago, cooksdelight said:

Please....someone buy Kim and Brielle a pair of these. I’ll contribute to the shoe fund. :D

D87AB5F1-6205-4B11-BA71-D20E3DF6B5F7.jpeg

21 hours ago, Reality police said:

Those are marvelous, every franchise needs these!

Please post these to KZB's instagram page. She will probably go buy them!

LMAO!  But make sure you change the label to Gucci or Versace or some other expensive designer and give it an extravagant price tag.  As long as it has a label and costs a lot, they'll break their necks trying to purchase them.

• Love 6
35 minutes ago, cooksdelight said:

Of course she has, no one wants to watch her plastic face.

I am thinking the mutual producer of her show and RHOA cashed in a big chip.  Maybe Kim believes she can coast on back onto RHOA anytime she needs money to pay her gambling debts.  Personally, I think time is up for her series but I am not the one making decisions.  I guess I don't understand her increasing popularity,  She is just not all that special.

I am thinking the next thing to hit Kim will be IRS liens.  

• Love 4

Here is some interesting speculation from someone in the comments:

Nene was saying SHEREE got fired. Nene was responding to the Tyrone’s news that he was denied an early release date. Then when Kim chimed in, Nene responded with, “Kim mad you got fired!”
I believe..

On 11/03/2018 at 11:34 PM, zoeysmom said:

Brielle and Kim posing while the Daily Mail cameras roll and then Kim walking in the rain with he train dragging from her trailer park inspired "I Dream of Jeannie" get up with a her big gut hanging out r maybe it is because she is trying to stick her butt out.  Brielle looked even dumber.  Here are the Atlanta Ho Bags talking to Kyle Richards:  https://www.google.com/search?q=kim+Zolciak+at+Khloe+Kardashian+baby+shower&rlz=1C1CHZL_enUS759US759&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwj_iMat-eXZAhXhyoMKHeq3DQYQ_AUICigB&biw=1366&bih=662#imgrc=s8ebQWWuTF0AdM:  Sorry best I can do to isolate it from the rest of the pack.

I clicked on the article from the first picture - in sequence, it looks like Kyle tried to ignore them, gave Brielle and double cheek good bye kiss, and then as Kyle walked away Kim is talking smack about her.

• Love 2
2 hours ago, cooksdelight said:

Kroy is now an “event photographer”.... and he’s been drinking Kim’s koolaid out of a Solo cup.

http://www.bravotv.com/the-daily-dish/kim-zolciak-biermann-daughter-ariana-biermann-prom-boyfriend-photos?cid=soc_fb_DontBeTardy_DontBeTardy_Dish

About halfway through the article Kim says "with Brielle it's been sort of a slow process, like overnight."

Slow process? Overnight? How fast was it supposed to be? Does Kim listen to herself speak? Is it me, am I reading this wrong? Is Kim just being her normal self, blathering on without thinking, and thinking her words are profound? 

Help me out here.

• Love 2
14 hours ago, cooksdelight said:

Kroy is now an “event photographer”.... and he’s been drinking Kim’s koolaid out of a Solo cup.

http://www.bravotv.com/the-daily-dish/kim-zolciak-biermann-daughter-ariana-biermann-prom-boyfriend-photos?cid=soc_fb_DontBeTardy_DontBeTardy_Dish

Kroy really is the total package-he can chauffeur, valet the guests cars and do the photography.  Can you imagine the faces Kim will make when she sees the size of the check an event photographer makes?  

• Love 3
3 hours ago, zoeysmom said:

Kroy really is the total package-he can chauffeur, valet the guests cars and do the photography.  Can you imagine the faces Kim will make when she sees the size of the check an event photographer makes?  

Ah, she’ll just blow him to keep him working.

Now that my mind went there ........ what must those big rubbery lips feel like? LOL

• Love 2
15 hours ago, cooksdelight said:

She should have had someone photoshop that big ol’ thigh, as long as they did her stomach.

D5D46A0B-8680-4869-804E-95DB849A67CC.jpeg

Brielle reminds me of Kylie Jenner and her ham hock thighs.  I am about half convinced this girl has had butt implants or a butt lift.  Maybe she just poses really poorly for photos.  Scenes from Brielle touring E!News  http://www.bravotv.com/dont-be-tardy/season-4/episode-11/videos/is-brielle-biermann-ready-to-read-for-e  Too bad the kid screwed up her looks.

Both Kim and Brielle are getting dangerously close with their blown up lips of giving their noses a snout like appearance.  https://goo.gl/images/917fMU

• Love 2
3 hours ago, zoeysmom said:

Brielle reminds me of Kylie Jenner and her ham hock thighs.  I am about half convinced this girl has had butt implants or a butt lift.  Maybe she just poses really poorly for photos.  Scenes from Brielle touring E!News  http://www.bravotv.com/dont-be-tardy/season-4/episode-11/videos/is-brielle-biermann-ready-to-read-for-e  Too bad the kid screwed up her looks.

Both Kim and Brielle are getting dangerously close with their blown up lips of giving their noses a snout like appearance.  https://goo.gl/images/917fMU

She and Kim look so much better in the E! story. I love the title, maybe they found out that Brielle can't read.

I'm sure they probably werent happy with what they got from her compared to what they paid her to come back. Plus her/Nene being friends is a huge aspect they probably wanted along with the originals spending some time together. It all just became a cluster. 

• Love 5
2 minutes ago, Primal Slayer said:

After everyone in the world turning on Kim, NOW she is ready to call a ceasefire. 

30713497_10161036276420347_6273923599900

Well, TftP is filming now and Kim needs to get her ratings up because after all of this, she knows they will be going down! LOL

• Love 3
On 3/14/2018 at 9:23 PM, Reality police said:

Yes, Kim thought she had the pull to get her an on-air spot at E!. When they told her she could be an intern and not jump directly into a show, she decided not.

If she did that she is an idiot.  She wants to start at the top.  Her parents should have told her to start at the bottom like everyone else.

On 3/29/2018 at 2:41 PM, RHJunkie said:

That face :/ I'm sorry, how can someone so young manage to fuck up their face so much? She looks like a completely different person in the before picture with long hair. She looks like her mother's mini me. All this work to look 'glam' but she's aged herself by at least a decade with whatever she's done to herself.

She is only 21 and she looks 35 - 40.  What a mess.  Shame on her mother and the doctor that did the surgeries.

When they showed Kim from the side arguing with Nene you could see her upper lip flap.  It was so gross and so unnatural.

• Love 8
53 minutes ago, Lollo22 said:

I totally think it's Kim, but I got the feeling it wasn't about Brielle, but about Arianna.

It could very well be Arianna. I held out hope that she would NOT turn into a Kim mini but sadly, Kim's lookatme disease has infected her as well.

• Love 2
1 minute ago, WireWrap said:

It could very well be Arianna. I held out hope that she would NOT turn into a Kim mini but sadly, Kim's lookatme disease has infected her as well.

Those two are goners, they are following Kim's steps. It's sad, but I'm nor really surprised. Look at what they were exposed to when they were young. They probably think getting a sugar daddy instead of going to school and getting a job is the way to go. 

• Love 3
3 minutes ago, Lollo22 said:

Those two are goners, they are following Kim's steps. It's sad, but I'm nor really surprised. Look at what they were exposed to when they were young. They probably think getting a sugar daddy instead of going to school and getting a job is the way to go. 

Arianna is smart though, which is why I held out hope. She seemed to look at her mother/older sister as if she knew they were crazy and that she would never chose the same path they took. Sad, really sad.

• Love 5