Type keyword(s) to search

Kim Zolciak Biermann: She’s Back And Just As Trashy

• Start Topic

3 hours ago, Carolina Girl said:

Rewatching the first season, Kim has NO singing ability whatsoever. Kandi made that song what is was and Kim screwed her over.  

That's why it's impossible to really like or care for Kim; it all has to be about her! She's a terrible user and this will probably influence her daughters to be the same! Just wretched people if you look close! They're all so negative! In this episode with her having lunch with Sheree, it was all to burn the other cast mates! Kandi supposedly propositioned her, Nene has roaches Brielle made note of in a Snapchat, and she's just being truthful and real in her opinion! I can't wait for the reunion so Andy can instigate all her BS! She's such a freakin' liar it's hard to even take her seriously! She hasn't gotten any better with old age; if not worse really! ;-)

• Love 3
2 minutes ago, Fiero425 said:

That's why it's impossible to really like or care for Kim; it all has to be about her! She's a terrible user and this will probably influence her daughters to be the same! Just wretched people if you look close! They're all so negative! In this episode with her having lunch with Sheree, it was all to burn the other cast mates! Kandi supposedly propositioned her, Nene has roaches Brielle made note of in a Snapchat, and she's just being truthful and real in her opinion! I can't wait for the reunion so Andy can instigate all her BS! She's such a freakin' liar it's hard to even take her seriously! She hasn't gotten any better with old age; if not worse really! ;-)

IMO, Kim got worse after she threw her parents out of her life and then got Kroy to disown his family. Now there is no one that will tell her that she is acting like a fool, that she is out of line/wrong, she is surrounded by bootlickers. 

• Love 2
2 hours ago, cooksdelight said:

Exactly! Kim did another single on her own and it was awwwwwwful!!!

I'm not sure how Kim manages to have a half octave range, but she does. How is someone this monotone and out of tune even with autotune? 

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
14 hours ago, WireWrap said:

IMO, Kim got worse after she threw her parents out of her life and then got Kroy to disown his family. Now there is no one that will tell her that she is acting like a fool, that she is out of line/wrong, she is surrounded by bootlickers. 

How much of that $15MM Kroy was worth when he was a single guy in the NFL is even left?  And considering the great relationship he had with his folks, it's sadder than anything that his only support group is Kim.  BTW, I've always wondered what the Atlanta Falcon football wives thought about her.  

Oh, and of course, the Season 1 reunion - where Kim told us her "Country Album" was going to be dropping in February.  Uh, it didn't.  And that last phone call from Dallas essentially tactfully said "you have no talent, you have no voice, I've wasted all the time I am going to on you, favor to that Big Poppa guy or no."  Which is why she glommed onto Kandi in Season 3.  Here was someone in her orbit, no "favor" needed, that would get her single out.  Which sold 100,000 copies.  On iTunes.  And notice that NO record company signed her to a deal.  

Which is why I laughed like mad during one of those early house tours with Kim and Kroy where the agent or someone said "Well, Dad's a football star and Mom's a pop star."

Uh, "Dad" was a competent defenseman - but a star?  No.  He's not Charles Haley. Ronnie Lott or Mean Joe Green.  He was cut by the Falcons and never got another starting job.  

And if "Mom" is a pop star, I'm the Czarina of all the Russias.  

• Love 6
(edited)
1 hour ago, Carolina Girl said:

BTW, I've always wondered what the Atlanta Falcon football wives thought about her.  

She never sat with the other wives. My cousin and her husband go to the games often, and at one of them back then, Kim and Brielle were right in front of them. LOL, she said Kim drank and drank, and cussed and cussed. And hollered for Kroy every time he walked on the field.

Edited by cooksdelight
  • Love 4
45 minutes ago, cooksdelight said:

She never sat with the other wives.

My initial reaction would be that they wanted NOTHING to do with her, but perhaps Kim wanted the spotlight to herself by sitting somewhere else. 

I'd be curious what the crowd's reaction was to her, if anything at all.  After all, people go there to watch a football game.  

I'm surprised.  Even at the Oakland Colisseum's Black Hole, if you get drunk and cuss loudly, you get removed.  

• Love 1

At first, she sat with them... for about 2 games, and maybe because they didn’t include her she went off on her own. Or as you say, she wanted the spotlight. From what my cousin told me, no one around them looked at Kim as if they knew her. My cousin knew only because she watches the show.

• Love 1
3 hours ago, Carolina Girl said:

How much of that $15MM Kroy was worth when he was a single guy in the NFL is even left?

[snip]

Which is why I laughed like mad during one of those early house tours with Kim and Kroy where the agent or someone said "Well, Dad's a football star and Mom's a pop star."

Uh, "Dad" was a competent defenseman - but a star?  No.  He's not Charles Haley. Ronnie Lott or Mean Joe Green.  He was cut by the Falcons and never got another starting job.  

And if "Mom" is a pop star, I'm the Czarina of all the Russias.

I can't imagine he had a ton to begin with. He's going to lose about 45% for state and federal taxes. That leaves him with $8.25 million. He'll lose about a third to agents, managers, and lawyers. In the end, that gives him $5.5 million. The way Kim spends, they could go through $5.5 million quickly.

Edited by HunterHunted
  • Love 4
On 1/21/2018 at 10:51 AM, Emmeline said:

Today Bravo is running Season 1 of Atlanta.  Seeing Kim makes it impossible to believe she had not had major plastic surgery on her nose.  She looks like a different person.  Yet she continued to vehemently deny having this work.  She is clearly a liar.  If she would just admit it I wouldn’t have a problem with it.  

Brielle's surgery is clear too.  When she was younger her lips were pretty thin.  Guessing she's had those done and likely more.

Kim makes me sad.  If she didn't indulge in the finer things in such an excessive way and didn't have a potty-mouth, I'd like her so much more.   If she could put those two things in check, she'd be far more popular than she is I think.

Edited by Jextella
  • Love 2
On 1/21/2018 at 4:21 PM, cooksdelight said:

Don't forget "Google Me"! She performed it on WWHL while sitting on a stool, reciting the lyrics while looking wholly disinterested.

6 hours ago, HunterHunted said:

I can't imagine he had a ton to begin with. He's going to lose about 45% for state and federal taxes. That leaves him with $8.25 million. He'll lose about a third to agents, managers, and lawyers. In the end, that gives him $5.5 million. The way Kim spends, they could go through $5.5 million quickly.

I don't think Kroy ever got an endorsement-poor guy.  I was thinking the same thing.  Plus a lot of the money is tied to bonuses and he was out for close to a season.  He made base pay.  I think Kroy loses about 6% to his agent and the same to his manager.  My thing is Kroy made this money starting 10 years ago.  Kim has definitely blown through it and more.  Every time I hear her speak of $33,000.00 couches, lavish wedding and all the ridiculousness that comes with being Kim I think, Kroy's business manager did him no favors. Hopefully the money guys did a lot of tax deferred income for him before Kim got her hooks into him.  Bob Whitfield managed to blow through far more dough.

Mostly I want to thank Cooks' Delight for the best title ever on a thread.

• Love 5
2 hours ago, Hockey Addict said:

Rewatched the first season and it's interesting to see the Wig of yesteryear compared to now. Big Poppa was "The one"? Ok Wig and what put the kibosh on that? Was it that he was married or that he was broke?

Oh and let's not forget her ridiculous opening TAG line - "In Atlanta, Money and Class Gives you Power."

I can only ASSUME they cut it off before she said "and Boy Howdy do I wish I had some!"

• Love 8

Ok Wig and what put the kibosh on that? Was it that he was married or that he was broke?

Broke, I would think. Kim would have stayed with him if he was still married, as long as the checks kept clearing.

• Love 7
11 minutes ago, Ubiquitous said:

Has Kim always had a red Solo cup in her hand? I noticed it in two eps this season and dimwitted Porsha even made a comment about it.

Yes, even on TftP. She claims it is because she is a germaphobe. 

• Love 2

I can't stand her either. She is so tacky and phony. When I saw her at NeeNee's party and she said that Kenya's husband was "just a fucking fan" it took the last ounce of respect I had for her. Where the hell would she be without fans?? Talk about biting the hand that feeds you!  I just can't believe she has not had a ton of backlash for that statement. Her true colors sure came to light and she revealed what she truly thinks of us lowly peasants. 

• Love 5
10 hours ago, BBHN said:

What are you talking about? That is clearly a tofu roulade.

I believe that is called beef tofu (tofu as in, "Kim will tell you to fuck off").

You know darn well that Kim will deny she ever posted that pic or said she was vegan or even a vegetarian.  That what she does, puts it out there, denies it ever happened or gets pissed when someone brings it to light.  

• Love 9
On 1/21/2018 at 4:21 PM, cooksdelight said:

You know darn well Kroy was her biggest fan in the studio, beaming with pride (and fetching her pizza and something in a red solo cup), while the engineers were trying to sweeten that track to make it sound like something.  

• Love 2
On 1/22/2018 at 7:20 PM, zoeysmom said:

I can't imagine he had a ton to begin with. He's going to lose about 45% for state and federal taxes. That leaves him with $8.25 million. He'll lose about a third to agents, managers, and lawyers. In the end, that gives him $5.5 million. The way Kim spends, they could go through $5.5 million qui

But think of the money she saves on glasses by drinking out of a red solo cup. A few years ago it looked like (to me at least) that Ariana was a smart, good girl who might escape this shallowness and come out a great adult, I hope that still happens,

Kim and Kroy have got to be swimming in debt. She drinks $200 bottles of wine vs. me who drinks $200 worth of wine in a month and I like my wine

• Love 5
7 hours ago, Baltimore Betty said:

How old is Ariana?  

Why isn't Kim a little pissed with Ariana?

Where is Kroy...I would think he would have Ariana take that off of IG.

When are these girls going to realize they have no life skills?

OMG, does Kim think they are the next Kardashians?

I think that is Kim's end goal.. For her girls to become like the Kardashians. Kim looks horrible with or without makeup, in the above picture. Why did she do that to her face?  I will always say that the ladies of Atlanta look the best out of all of the other franchises. They still have their faces. Plus, melanin is the best fountain of youth.  

Edited by Apprentice79
  • Love 4
16 hours ago, nexxie said:

Look if people want to get surgical procedures to change something about themselves that makes them unhappy or less confident in themselves, by all means. But I'm not sure those people (like Kim) should be the one to post inspirational messages about loving yourself even without make-up and wigs. You can take off all of the make up and take off your wigs and wear comfy pjs, but those lip injunctions, botox, fillers and liposuction treatments you don't 'take off'. It just seems like a contradictory message of loving yourself yet you do so much to alter the true vision of who you are. It's not like her procedures are due to an extreme case of superficial damage to her face and/or body. She's changing all of this stuff about herself because she just likes someone else's better and she had the money to make those changes. 

• Love 6
2 hours ago, RHJunkie said:

Look if people want to get surgical procedures to change something about themselves that makes them unhappy or less confident in themselves, by all means. But I'm not sure those people (like Kim) should be the one to post inspirational messages about loving yourself even without make-up and wigs. You can take off all of the make up and take off your wigs and wear comfy pjs, but those lip injunctions, botox, fillers and liposuction treatments you don't 'take off'. It just seems like a contradictory message of loving yourself yet you do so much to alter the true vision of who you are. It's not like her procedures are due to an extreme case of superficial damage to her face and/or body. She's changing all of this stuff about herself because she just likes someone else's better and she had the money to make those changes. 

Sadly Kim does not realize the jumbo lips do nothing to enhance her appearance.  

• Love 6
On 12/3/2017 at 10:54 AM, zoeysmom said:

always a total lack of class.  

That can be said of lots of these women in many of the franchises. "No class" applies to Nene, Kenya, Marlo, LuAnn, Ramona, Tamra, Gretchen, the loud brunette from Miami who slugged a castmate, most of NJ, and more but I don't feel like typing. Kim has problems but she's got lots of company in the "no class" arena.

• Love 7
On 2/11/2018 at 6:43 PM, Apprentice79 said:

I think if she had dark chocolate hair, no extensions and her original face. I think that she would be very nice looking..

During the TWOP days someone posted an old school photo of Kim with dark curly hair. Most were laughing at it due to how different she looked from that to her then look before she morphed in to what she is now. But I thought she was a very pretty girl. Even with frizzy hair. 

Of course everyone's view of beauty is different. For example I thought Kylie Jenner was a very pretty girl before she started with the fillers and I thought they were unnecessary. 

• Love 3