Type keyword(s) to search

Floribama Shore - General Discussion

• Start Topic

Jeremiah on Gus regarding their fight:  “he knows I’m not going to do anything.”  Truer words have not been spoken.

I wonder what happened with Aimee’s court date. She didn’t seem happy about it.  Good.  The bitch needs to learn to keep her hands to her damn self.  

How can they just go off to The Buttes with these brand new jobs they all have?

I feel like there was a shift in this season.  It started out with hilarious drunken shenanigans, and somewhere around the time Gus and Jeremiah started fighting, they stopped hooking up with people and drinking as much, and this show became as boring as seasons one and two.  

A sad trip to Nashville doesn’t cut it for me either.  I’m nowhere near invested enough in Nilsa to not want to fast-forward the weeping, news clips, and blurred out photos.  I watch this show to see her twerking upside down and drunkenly ordering pizza (hopefully at the same time).  I don’t need to see the other facets of her or any of their lives.  Da fuq is going on here?

Kodi may have a great family, but I’m not really enthused to spend half an episode hearing his dad giving earnest life advice.  When they were walking down the sidewalk, could Gus have any fewer buttons undone on his shirt without it being wide open?  What made him decide this would look good paired with silver necklaces, George Michael?

Gus found himself someone he deemed “a cute little girl” and a “good girl” that he didn’t hook up with?  Time to get a new MO, Gus.

I’m not sure why everyone was sober for 3/4 of this episode.  If they think they’re interesting enough to be sober, they all should take a seat and a shot.  

Where is Kortni?  I thought she was going to be gone for ten days.  Unless they’re shooting enough footage to get a new episode every two days, something is off.

I am going to pretend this episode never happened.  Forty-four minutes that I could have spent playing zombie pickle ball online.

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, LibertarianSlut said:

Jeremiah on Gus regarding their fight:  “he knows I’m not going to do anything.”  Truer words have not been spoken.

I wonder what happened with Aimee’s court date. She didn’t seem happy about it.  Good.  The bitch needs to learn to keep her hands to her damn self.  

How can they just go off to The Buttes with these brand new jobs they all have?

I feel like there was a shift in this season.  It started out with hilarious drunken shenanigans, and somewhere around the time Gus and Jeremiah started fighting, they stopped hooking up with people and drinking as much, and this show became as boring as seasons one and two.  

A sad trip to Nashville doesn’t cut it for me either.  I’m nowhere near invested enough in Nilsa to not want to fast-forward the weeping, news clips, and blurred out photos.  I watch this show to see her twerking upside down and drunkenly ordering pizza (hopefully at the same time).  I don’t need to see the other facets of her or any of their lives.  Da fuq is going on here?

Kodi may have a great family, but I’m not really enthused to spend half an episode hearing his dad giving earnest life advice.  When they were walking down the sidewalk, could Gus have any fewer buttons undone on his shirt without it being wide open?  What made him decide this would look good paired with silver necklaces, George Michael?

Gus found himself someone he deemed “a cute little girl” and a “good girl” that he didn’t hook up with?  Time to get a new MO, Gus.

I’m not sure why everyone was sober for 3/4 of this episode.  If they think they’re interesting enough to be sober, they all should take a seat and a shot.  

Where is Kortni?  I thought she was going to be gone for ten days.  Unless they’re shooting enough footage to get a new episode every two days, something is off.

I am going to pretend this episode never happened.  Forty-four minutes that I could have spent playing zombie pickle ball online.

Ha. Gotta invest in a DVR. I spent 20 minutes on this episode I'm not joking. I fast forwarded through all sad Nashville stuff, general Kodi family stuff and a bunch of the Jeremiah vs Gus stuff. It's all either tired or uninteresting. 

These people are not Jersey Shore 2.0. They are not interesting enough or have enough charisma to keep being brought back. Tell them all to kick rocks. Get a new cast already.

• LOL 1

Someone on here hit the nail on the head when they said Gus only wants to be fawned over by women, he doesn't actually want to do anything with them (or something to that effect). There’s no chemistry with Nilsa or any other women, despite what the roommates say.

Everything Gus has said and done this season seems calculated and only done for maximum screen time.

The way Gus said he was going to establish his dominance over Jeremiah by taking Kristin from him a couple episodes back was unusual wording for a guy mad at his friend for not having his back in a pushing contest. There must be more going on with them than just the thing about the car being totaled.

• Love 2

The problem is Gus. His ego is out of control. Being picked for The Challenge, he thinks he's some breakout star and that makes him better than his castmates.  He's always been a needy attention seeker, but it's even worse now. He's already had issue with Codi and Jeremiah, but I predict we'll see him in even more fights this season as he chases camera time (see Mike the Situation seasons 2-6).

I don't miss Kortni at all.

• Love 11

I looked up the accident that killed Nilsa's friend & it was basically his own belligerent drunken behavior that caused his death. That doesn't make it any less tragic, but it might be nice to instead of leaving flowers at the accident site, maybe honor his memory by toning down your own belligerent behavior & encouraging your roommates to do the same.

I feel second hand embarrassment when Gus "flirts". He's the David Silver of his generation.

• LOL 2
  • Love 5
56 minutes ago, CaliforniaLove said:

I looked up the accident that killed Nilsa's friend & it was basically his own belligerent drunken behavior that caused his death. That doesn't make it any less tragic, but it might be nice to instead of leaving flowers at the accident site, maybe honor his memory by toning down your own belligerent behavior & encouraging your roommates to do the same.

I feel second hand embarrassment when Gus "flirts". He's the David Silver of his generation.

What are you talking about Baby Girl?

• LOL 4
  • Love 1
53 minutes ago, CaliforniaLove said:

Just now, Racj82 said:

What are you talking about Baby Girl?

Y'all are both gorgeous.

• LOL 4
  • Love 2

Gus is just a fucking tool. Like quit starting shit. Let it the fuck go. But no, he does a dick move to fuck over Jeremiah at dinner then wants to fight in public because Jeremiah didn't accept his dick move. Number 1 the fucking others shouldn't have let him get away with it and egged him on. Here is the deal Gus just wants the attention to be on him. If he isn't getting attention from bitching and complaining or if no one is paying attention he starts shit to cause attention. In the van on the ride home you could tell by the look on his face he wasn't listening to a word Mr Butts was saying because he is a know it all and can't take critism or ever admit he is wrong. Jeremiah doesn't deal with shit bu stroking his ego that night and saying oh you were right. Jeremiah was raised to walk away and cool off qnd Gus was raised to make a scene then put on a sling to make it look like he got hurt.

I also love how he is picking and choosing when to wear the sling 

• LOL 1
  • Love 5

I thought Gus was a real bitch when he head butted Jeremiah and then won't go outside.

Kirk and Codi got a killer house and are on TV and they can never get laid. They would rather act like fluffers for Gus.

Edited by Mr. Miner
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, Mr. Miner said:

I thought Gus was real bitch when he head butted Jeremiah and then won't go outside.

Kirk and Codi got a killer house and are on TV and they can never get laid. They would rather act like fluffers for Gus.

It would be fine if they just weren't those type of guys but they go out constantly, drink and dance on girls and then go home alone on TV. The really big dude on party down south even got laid a few times. I don't even think he was trying per se. It just happened and he's on TV. God this group is so lame.

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
3 hours ago, Mr. Miner said:

I thought Gus was real bitch when he head butted Jeremiah and then won't go outside.

One of the things that made Jersey Shore (and early Geordie Shore) great was that the guys could pull.  They used their minor celebrity to get women, appearance fees and all the bars in town were begging them to show up.  This group got kicked out of PCB because none of the bars wanted them, Gus is the only one getting women and, instead of being able to banter, you have people getting in fights...as long as they know security is nearby.

Go back to being fun or recast everyone.

I really have to wonder why Kortni and Aimee were even cast.  They aren't attractive or even fun to watch.  Snooki wasn't attractive either but she was interesting and became a cultural phenomenon - and, at 32, is a multimillionaire and married with 3 kids.  Aimee, Codi, Candace and Kirk are 27-28 and haven't done anything.  Codi might be a virgin.

Edited by Jack Sampson
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
3 hours ago, Jack Sampson said:

One of the things that made Jersey Shore (and early Geordie Shore) great was that the guys could pull.  They used their minor celebrity to get women, appearance fees and all the bars in town were begging them to show up.  This group got kicked out of PCB because none of the bars wanted them, Gus is the only one getting women and, instead of being able to banter, you have people getting in fights...as long as they know security is nearby.

Go back to being fun or recast everyone.

I really have to wonder why Kortni and Aimee were even cast.  They aren't attractive or even fun to watch.  Snooki wasn't attractive either but she was interesting and became a cultural phenomenon - and, at 32, is a multimillionaire and married with 3 kids.  Aimee, Codi, Candace and Kirk are 27-28 and haven't done anything.  Codi might be a virgin.

Give Codi some time. He just needs the right man to come along and open his eyes.

• LOL 1
  • Love 5

Episode 11:

"Return of the Kookapoo"

Nilsa and the girls head out to South Carolina to meet up with the guys; Mattie makes a big decision; Jeremiah, Gus and Candace's parents arrive in South Carolina.

Airs January 16, 2020.

Mattie’s staying.  Grrrrreat.  She doesn’t even bother me anymore.  If she hadn’t come from another MTV show, I would be fine with her.  

In fairness, I thought Jeremiah paid for his date with Kortni in season one.  I don’t think he’s cheap; I think he got bamboozled into paying for Gus’s meal, and he was justifiably unhappy about it.  My only issue is that he should have said that at the outset.  It’s kind of bait and switch to tacitly agree to pay for someone’s meal, and then refuse once the bill comes.

Kookapoo beats Ron-Ron juice.  I love how enthusiastic and instructive Father Butts was about it.  

Gus was wearing a crop top.  How come it’s funny when Kodi does it, but when Gus does it, I feel ill?

Jeremiah, I never thought I’d be saying this, but please put a pink flamingo shirt on.  I don’t want to see your C-cups any more tonight.

Glad to see able to see the origins of Gus’s class.  His stepfather looked like a cross between Guy Fieri and Kodi.

That party did look like legit redneck fun.  I wish we could have skipped the Very Special bullshit from last week and went straight to this.  

Candace is definitely thin, but she’s not toned enough for a thong bathing suit bottom.  That was rough to have to see before and after commercial break.  Nilsa’s ass seriously looked better, and that ain’t a good sign.  The jumpsuit with the bananas on it that Candace wore earlier in the episode was super cute though.

What’s going on with Gus’s hair?  He’s basically rocking a reverse mullet at this point—business in the back, party in the front.

I guess I’m glad Gus and Jeremiah made up, because that was getting boring, but they were alright before the big make-up, hugging each other during prayer and making kookapoo together.  I guess this was just part of their arc.  Yawn.  

Why didn’t Aimee’s boyfriend come to Westminster?  I was looking forward to meeting the guy whose dick she craves in the most graphic terms her gentleman caller.  Oh shit, never mind, he’s coming to town and Mattie is going to wax Aimee’s pubic hair into a “D.”  That says class all the way.  

Who said Aimee’s hermit crab makes them irrationally angry last week??  I am so on board with you, whoever you are!

Does everyone seriously think Jeremiah and Mattie are into each other?  I don’t get any chemistry off of them.  I feel like they both feel like they should like the other one, but there’s no push/pull the way there is with even Gus and Nilsa.  

I wonder if Gus is still going to go for that prize Kristin, now that hooking up with her wouldn’t piss Jeremiah off?  

This episode was a good palate cleanser.  Hopefully next week we can get back to super drunken shenanigans, fun fights, hookups, and no one born before the 1980s.  

• Love 2
14 hours ago, LibertarianSlut said:

Who said Aimee’s hermit crab makes them irrationally angry last week??  I am so on board with you, whoever you are!

giphy.gif

3 hours ago, Mr. Miner said:

They were trying to make Kodi and Candace happen again. I'm glad Candace got so pissed off and can't say I blame her.

See and I thought Candace blew that whole thing pretty far out of proportion. Nobody was talking shit about her, it was humor at Codi's expense if anything...  And at least Codi knew how to approach her to bring her back down to earth. 

Hoping that a little Mattie will make Jeremiah less annoying, but not overly hopeful.  

Kirk remains the least hate-able.  

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
On 1/16/2020 at 9:03 PM, LibertarianSlut said:

Candace is definitely thin, but she’s not toned enough for a thong bathing suit bottom.  That was rough to have to see before and after commercial break.  Nilsa’s ass seriously looked better, and that ain’t a good sign.  The jumpsuit with the bananas on it that Candace wore earlier in the episode was super cute though.

This episode was a good palate cleanser.  Hopefully next week we can get back to super drunken shenanigans, fun fights, hookups, and no one born before the 1980s.  

Really? I think Candace has a great butt. Nilsa too. 

On 1/16/2020 at 10:44 PM, CaliforniaLove said:

Not at all looking forward to the return of Kortni. I pretty much find her to be the most vile, obnoxious person ever.

I hope the fun, crazy, party-girl Kortni comes back, but I'm kind of nervous that she'll be the grumpy, bitchy Kortni we've been subjected to during the first half of the season. 

7 hours ago, toodywoody said:

Kortni is such a buzzkill. Ok, ok, ok, I know she wasn't feeling well but good lord. She wasn't helping anything with her smoking either. I just think she is a turd. 

She probably smells like a turd too.

• LOL 2
  • Love 2
10 hours ago, toodywoody said:

She does look like she stinks and not just because she smokes a lot.

She looks absolutely feral. She showers at will, drinks & smokes constantly, pees anywhere & everywhere, is dumber than dirt, a spoiled fucking brat and has the face of Corey Feldman. Who are these guys willing to hook up with THAT? It really surprised me when Jeremiah had somewhat of an interest.

• LOL 3
  • Love 4

Is Nilsa showing growth and insight into her relationship with Gus?  For how many minutes?

Gus is such a passive-aggressive pathetic piece of shit to pass out in Nilsa’s bad when she already rejected him and then staying mum because he “can’t flirt.”  She wants you to stop fucking with her feelings.  Not everything is all about you, Gus, and your Gus needs.

Kristen is just calling because she only got 13 minutes of fame.  Don’t flatter yourself, Jeremiah.  

So...why was Kortni not there?  I thought she was healing from her tonsils, but obviously she was staying in PCB for other reasons.  Great storytelling, show.  

Kortni may have actually cornered the market on being the most unattractive woman on reality TV.  Not an easy feat.  I think she’s fucked up on Vicodin, at the least.  

This show is officially boring now.  Even their fire is boring.  

How many times do we have to hear about the chemistry between Jeremiah and Mattie?  Did they make out?  Are they together?  Did they have sex?  Did they bat their eyes at each other?  Show, don’t tell.  Or am I going to regret saying that?

So...free liquor in a sex shop is A-OK, but showing the chi-chis outside a bar is no good?

8F47B248-0BF3-44EB-88B5-71BCB3C6397E.jpeg.959f87f97fb67a42e347466c1f90a498.jpeg

Omg - the fire!  I was legit freaking out about the fire.  How does that even happen?  And they just stood there laughing about it!  Thank god someone on the crew intervened before the tank blew - taking off the deck and Candace and Kortni with it.

In Season 1, I liked Gus.  I can’t stand him now.  And yes, Jeremiah should have paid for his dinner - but Gus shouldn’t have ordered everything on the menu.  I think Gus was wrong to start with there.  At that point, I think Jeremiah should have said, “That’s bullshit.  It was teams, so our team is gonna pay for your team,” and averaged it out.  

The whole fight to start with was because Gus was acting a jealous, self-centered fool and NO ONE called him on it.  Why Kurt and Kodi threw all their support and time at Gus is weird and made me feel sorry for isolated Jeremiah.  No one wants to be the kid who doesn’t get a seat at the lunch table.

But also - holy shit, Jeremiah’s emotions are cycling hard.  Aimee needs to take him to her anger management class.  Actually, Aimee’s callbacks to her anger management class are about the only thing I’ve enjoyed this season.  But please stop with the personification of your lady garden, Aimee.  If I never hear about your cookie again, it will still be too soon.

• Love 1

Episode 13:

"There's No Pizza in Jail"

Nilsa gets arrested, and the roommates must bail her out. Kortni realizes she may not be ready to stay for the rest of the summer. Mattie takes Aimee for a special waxing before Aimee's boyfriend comes to visit.

Airs January 30, 2020.

This episode (12) was hilarious. The gang is back to their ridiculous antics again, and I am here for it.

I wish there was a sex toy shop near me that served shots and gave away prizes! How fun!

I'm happy for Jerefiyah (thanks, Candace) and Mattie, but I think that Aimee might be onto something with him having a small penis. Isn't that a side effect of steroid use? Oh well, he can always go back to the sex toy store and get that penis-extender thing the ladies were looking at.

Glad that Kortni left, she obviously needed help.  I did watch her interview with Dr, Drew (shudder, I guess MTV has him retainer).  She admitted to abusing adderall, xanax, valium and obviously alcohol to mask pain from sexual assault that occurred in high school.  It appears she's been in counseling and seemed much more clear headed and articulate than we've ever seen her on the show.  She also looked clean, which was a plus.

I love Aimee.  Although I couldn't understand must of what her boyfriend was saying, they were cute together.  The beach house desperately needs a hunch room.

• Love 3

These people are too toxic for TV. There is a fine line between "drunken antics" & "seriously fucked in the head", and most of them are the latter. I'm glad at least Kortni got help. 

WTF Nilsa? Why on earth did she kick out the window of a taxi?! I don't know about the rest of you, but cops have always had a "sobering" effect on me. If I'm hammered & something happens involving police in my presence (like cops showing up to break up a party...I've never been arrested), it has a tendency to "sober" me up. Nilsa WAS about to be arrested (which you think would have maybe knocked some sense into her drunk ass), they say "calm down & you can go." To Nilsa that means get in a cab & kick the window out?! I can't with this shit anymore.

• LOL 1
  • Love 4

When did everyone in the house turn against Jeremiah?  The whole bet thing from a couple of weeks ago was ridiculous.  Jeremiah was not backing out of the bet, he had issue with his "team" picking a person to buy lunch for and then sat there and let Gus order the way too much food just to stick it to Jeremiah.  And then they all acted surprised when Jeremiah pushed back and said he wasn't paying for everything Gus ordered.  Gus was being a dick and the roomies sat there and said nothing.  What happened?

And they can't deal with Jeremiah's personality but they think Kortni is the bomb??  Speaking of Kortni what did she reveal in the cab that was awful Kodi cried himself to sleep?  And why did she show up for, what, one day only to go out, drink and then totally freak out in cab?  Someone upthread said she was sexually assaulted in HS.  I can only assume it was very very bad.  But why is it coming up now?  Because of her crazy ex is out of jail?

• Love 4
7 hours ago, gaPeach said:

When did everyone in the house turn against Jeremiah?  The whole bet thing from a couple of weeks ago was ridiculous.  Jeremiah was not backing out of the bet, he had issue with his "team" picking a person to buy lunch for and then sat there and let Gus order the way too much food just to stick it to Jeremiah.  And then they all acted surprised when Jeremiah pushed back and said he wasn't paying for everything Gus ordered.  Gus was being a dick and the roomies sat there and said nothing.  What happened?

And they can't deal with Jeremiah's personality but they think Kortni is the bomb??  Speaking of Kortni what did she reveal in the cab that was awful Kodi cried himself to sleep?  And why did she show up for, what, one day only to go out, drink and then totally freak out in cab?  Someone upthread said she was sexually assaulted in HS.  I can only assume it was very very bad.  But why is it coming up now?  Because of her crazy ex is out of jail?

I do think Jeremiah overreacted with Aimee and his temper is unpredictable, but I think it was compounded by Kortni’s trauma. He was visibly upset in the taxi and seemed to be in tears. Aimee was a boss by keeping her calm and talking him down. 

• Love 1

Episode 14:

"Bad Day at the Beach"

Jeremiah's lack of communication frustrates everyone and drives Mattie away; a casual card game leads to an epic baby birding; Jeremiah tells the roommates that his brother Josh is coming for a visit, and no one is pleased by the news.

Airs February 6, 2020.

Amy seems really happy but her boyfriend is gross.  I pray that they are using protection!

The whole Kortni thing was so odd, but I am so glad she's gone.  The outfit she wore to go out screamed "I just woke from a nap!" and then she was trying to sexy dance and swing her hair around and it was not attractive at all.  She really seemed like she had deeper demons she was dealing with and I initially thought her "tonsil surgery" was really her leaving to go to rehab and that she'd never be back.

Um...what happened to their job at the fishing place???

• LOL 1
  • Love 1

Is Amy's boyfriend capable of unclenching his teeth? They are constantly closed even when he's speaking. Maybe he's a ventriloquist in training?

Jeremiah is really off. I don't get why Mattie likes him. 

The only thing more obnoxious & unattractive than Josh is the outfit he chose to wear. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 2
11 hours ago, KeeperOfTheIce said:

These people hit an all time low - the “Baby Birding” was so gross.  Do kids in their 20’s actually do that shit??? 

I thought that was hilarious! I could not stop laughing. 

Jerefiyah was a straight-up asshole for the way he treated Mattie. He gets upset with other people, and acts that way towards someone who has only been supportive for him? What a gigantic red flag. Run, Mattie, run!

• Love 1

If I had to be around Jeremiah I would be very worried. His moods flip flop so quickly, he’s paranoid about people being against him and he can go off at the drop of a dime. Roid rage or whatever, he just seems scary.

Nilsa looks soooo much better without all the make up.

Whenever Gus talks I just want to punch him.

• Love 3

Episode 15: 

"All This Over A Flower"

When Jeremiah's brother Josh arrives, it threatens to disrupt the rest of the summer; Codi buys some flowers for Candace, and the roommates confront him about his real feelings for her.

Airs February 13, 2020.

Ok, this season has been way too long. I felt like there was this huge shift the episode where they went to Pride, got “jobs,” and Mattie joined (nothing against Mattie; I like her now that I’ve gotten used to her).  It’s just that everything went left in that particular episode.

Prior to that episode, I thought this show had an excellent formula—24/7 drunken debauchery amongst eight people who were young enough to avoid sequestration for hangovers and stupid enough to do entertaining shit without feeling self-conscious.  There was crazy Lisa calling on the phone, Kristen visiting, Gus being nuzzled by anorexics and disturbing Kodi when they were both drunk, Nilsa showing her chi-chis.  I wish they would have just ended the season there.  

After Mattie joined, it became so structured and the show has completely suffered.  The Gus-Jeremiah fight (that we don’t even know the origins of) started to dominate.  It is now so boring.  There was a trip to Nashville that didn’t deserve airtime.  The trip to Westminster could have been fun if it had lasted less than or exactly one episode at most.  It did not need to be stretched out over two.  

Then Jeremiah has drama with Mattie and Kortni exits stage left unceremoniously.  I don’t know what else has been happening, because I can’t bring myself to pay attention, or care who wins.  I’m aware a really dumb guy with subtitles came to visit Aimee, for whom she was supposed to wax her pubic hair into a “D” and she didn’t, she just got it regular waxed (big fail), and she tried to freak him out by telling him his “onion rings” were calamari, and he tried to freak her out by telling her—according to the subtitles—that he doesn’t have a positive outlook on the relationship, only for the show to come back from commercial break and he was kidding!  Oh, I am shocked and laughing.  False. Epic.  Fail.  

Mattie is nowhere near dysfunctional enough to carry this show.  Candace, Kirk and Kodi—my favorites—have been relegated to bit characters.  Nilsa has been on her best behavior since she got arrested.  Aimee has been on her best behavior now that she is in a relationship with that thing.  I don’t give a shit about the genesis of the Jeremiah-Gus rift, I don’t give a shit about Jeremiah’s brother, and I certainly don’t give a rat’s fuck about where it looks like this is going—a Mattie, Gus and Jeremiah love triangle.  These three are now clearly the stars of the show, which sucks because they’ve got other irons in the fire that are dominating the way they conduct themselves here, and...they’re not getting drunk.  

They can’t come back from this—I am officially spent for the season.  An argument between two grown men about a rose that could have been hilarious in episode two—the way that an argument about pizza and pretzels was—was boring and I can’t care.  Now they’re breaking the fourth wall.  Too little, too late.   I’ll watch the rest of the season out, so that I can follow the reunion, but they need to regroup for next season, move on from those who are image-concisous, get new, younger, more reckless people, and edit the hell out of the thing.  

If you can only be entertaining for seven episodes, make it a seven episode season.  Doesn’t production know anything about show business?  Always keep them wanting more, not begging for your act to end.  

• Love 2

Episode 16:

"Ta Ta's Up"

After an intense evening out, the roommates attempt to pick up the pieces and work on their uncertain relationship issues before saying goodbye for the summer.

Airs February 20, 2020.

I think I am the only one that watches this show.  And I am not sure why I do at this point.  Something seems off like another poster mentioned upthread.  How did Mattie get over Jeremiah in one night?  Why are we just hearing about Candace talking smack about Kodi?  And Gus comes looking for a farewell roll in the hay with Nilsa???

Will this come back next year?  Is anyone watching?  I can't imagine the ratings are all that great.  Well, I watch it.  Guilty pleasure.

• Love 1
58 minutes ago, gaPeach said:

Why are we just hearing about Candace talking smack about Kodi?

Because the boys need a new target.  And Candace didn't say anything she hasn't said to Codi's face--on camera...last season.

59 minutes ago, gaPeach said:

And Gus comes looking for a farewell roll in the hay with Nilsa???

Gus is always looking for new ways to make sure Nilsa knows she's good enough for a fuck, but not good enough to date (unless he's lying to her so he can fuck her).  Gus would be my least fave if I didn't know two others in the house have no problem saying the n word.

1 hour ago, gaPeach said:

Will this come back next year?  Is anyone watching?  I can't imagine the ratings are all that great.  Well, I watch it.  Guilty pleasure.

I'm watching...but if Candace is out, so am I.

• Love 1

I don't understand how this, or Siesta Key has gone on for 3 seasons (yet here I am watching!). I wouldn't care if they canceled both, but at the same time I would gladly watch 3 more seasons of each if MTV would finally cancel all of the Teen Mom shows.

Anyway, 3 seasons & I still don't understand why Sideshow Kirk was ever picked to be on a reality TV show. 

Say what you will about Gus & Nilsa...at least they are more functional than Gus & Jeremiah (the only real love story to come out of this show).

Did we really need to hear Kortni's janky ass "woe is me" drama queen voice one last time? I know I didn't. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 5