Type keyword(s) to search

Floribama Shore - General Discussion

• Start Topic

Does anyone else think Nilsa is way too attached to gus? He’s trying in every way he can to not be invloved with her and she won’t take no for an answer. It’s super creepy and controlling. She’s cringing to watch honestly. I’m embarrassed for her. 

• Love 6

Oh, these bozos.

What does Kirk...do? He talks about how close he is to everyone, but he's such a background character and only appears to yell/rant at the others.

Nilsa is possessive as hell and delusional. Gus has said he absolutely does not want to date or have sex with you like 20 times! Then she just waits until he gets wasted to creepily kiss/grind on him while he does nothing. It's manipulative that she takes advantage of him being drunk to try to convince him he actually does want to be with her. She's just always so desperate to fuck him before he sobers up and remembers he doesn't like her that way, which is creepy and gross of her. She knows he'd never have sex with her sober and only cares about getting it in. And UGH, stop saying "snuggle." It's not cute. Why is she so fixated on insisting he climb into her bed and not vice versa? His dick will feel the same in either bed!

• Love 7

Didn't realize this is a 2 hour episode. My main "wtf", yet "not at all surprised" is Kortni not washing her cookie for 4 days. The only time I've ever not showered has been while camping where it's not an option, & even in those situations, if there is a body of water nearby I'm going in. She's so gross. While there's something to me about Jeremiah that's a little "off", I'd never imagine someone like him being into someone that gets constantly blackout drunk & never bathes (and looks like Corey Feldman). YMMV

• Love 9
7 hours ago, SnarkEnthusiast said:

Oh, these bozos.

What does Kirk...do? He talks about how close he is to everyone, but he's such a background character and only appears to yell/rant at the others.

Nilsa is possessive as hell and delusional. Gus has said he absolutely does not want to date or have sex with you like 20 times! Then she just waits until he gets wasted to creepily kiss/grind on him while he does nothing. It's manipulative that she takes advantage of him being drunk to try to convince him he actually does want to be with her. She's just always so desperate to fuck him before he sobers up and remembers he doesn't like her that way, which is creepy and gross of her. She knows he'd never have sex with her sober and only cares about getting it in. And UGH, stop saying "snuggle." It's not cute. Why is she so fixated on insisting he climb into her bed and not vice versa? His dick will feel the same in either bed!

And can you imagine if the roles were reversed? Gus would be seen as a sexual predator if Nilsa constantly said no to him and he continually went after her when she was drunk.

And seriously, why is her face yellow?

Edited by BlancheDevoreaux
  • Love 10
On 12/3/2018 at 4:10 PM, shirazplease said:

Thank you!  I am so distracted by her makeup and weird lips that I can't even hear what she says most of the time.  She is SO desperate in regard to Gus, it's just hard to even watch. 

She's just plain desperate. She's "that girl". We all know the type. She's desperate for male approval. She wears way too much makeup, plastic surgery to fix any perceived imperfection, and her clothes are chosen by how much attention they will draw (too tight/short/revealing). She has trouble maintaining normal friendships with girls because she screws them up by being untrustworthy and a bitch. This is due to her insecurities with men and her attempt to make them (girl friends) look bad as a means to makes herself look better. She also trends to buddy up with the least attractive girl in the group because that girl will serve her purpose of feeding mean girl's ego while not providing real competition with men.

That's Nilsa to a T and as she grows older, she will find herself alone if she doesn't change.

Edited by BlancheDevoreaux
  • Love 4

Um...what’s wrong with Nilsa’s vagina that Gus has to heal from it? 

And why does Nilsa think she is so much prettier than the girl Gus brought home? Is it because the girl doesn’t plaster herself in drag queen makeup? Does Nilsa realize good conversation and a brain can go a long way for some men? Does Nilsa realize she can provide neither? Gus is trying to play bad boy but it’s an act. He’s sensitive and he probably loves actually talking to women about real shit, not just “chi-chi’s up.” I would be surprised if Gustopher isn't somewhat sapiosexual. 

• Love 1

Oh Jesus...smh. No. Aimee, dear. That’s not all of us. Men don’t shit on girls EVERY SINGLE TIME they put themselves out there. Hate to break it to you but there are many women who have “put themselves out there” and got really positive feedback. Why? Because we’re women, not little girls. We don’t beg and plead for some dude who has told us multiple times it’s not going to happen. Matter of fact, we let it go the first time he tells us no. We don’t agree to FWB relationships if we can’t handle it - because we know ourselves. We don’t expect our platinum vagines to do all the work for us. We don’t “thot and plot”. We demand respect and men want to give us respect. If you disrespect yourself, don’t be surprised if you have nothing but douche bags to choose from. Just look at Mike from Jersey Shore, to reference your more entertaining counterpart. He got a lot of hot, dumb pussy in his day. But he chose a woman with class to spend his life with.

i don’t remember being this dumb when I was 23. Actually I had two babies at that time and was happily married to a good man. No thotting or plotting necessary.

• Love 6

Nilsa, Gus isn't sending you mixed signals. He keeps saying he's doesn't want a relationship with you. He said he could do a FWB thing, but nothing more. You weren't good with that and he reemphasized that he didn't want a relationship with you. Just because you keep going after him and he doesn't shove you away doesn't mean he is sending mixed signals.

And we have her getting mad at Courtney again next week to look forward to.  Nilsa goes sleep in Gus' bed. Gus, as usual, doesn't want that. Courtney says he can stay in her bed. Nilsa gets jealous and takes it out on Courtney. Second verse, same as the first.

Can you imagine the outrage of Nilsa was a guy who wouldn't take no for an answer and kept trying to sleep with a female Gus? It works both ways, Nilsa. No still means no.

• Love 5

Nilsa has no game. She's too in the guy's face and space and really doesn't leave them any space to want her. She gives it all up too easily. She could've had Gus eating out of the palm of her hand, but she blew it.

Nilsa keeps complaining that she keeps putting herself out there, and in the end she gets hurt, and she just wants someone to love her.  Putting one's self out there doesn't have to literally mean that. If she wants a one night stand, she's doing it right. If it's true love and a relationship, then slow it down. Draw it out. Make him work for it, make him want you. 

Kortney sucks. She's a buzzkill and too much drama. You're a young person in Cabo, for crissakes! Go have fun! Why waste your time sulking and making it a drag for everyone else? Idiot. 

• Love 2

Nilsa is 110 levels of cringe.

I felt vindicated when Gus said Aimee and Kodi should be a couple. Exactly, they're the same person! But Kodi strikes me as one of those douches who refuses to date chubby girls despite being chubby himself.

What happened to Jeremiah? Even if Kortni was being obnoxiously pouty and overdramatic, him calling her a bitch was clearly mean spirited and not playful. If a guy I had feelings for called me a bitch the second he got annoyed, that'd be a major red flag or at the very least a total turnoff. Her "love profession" made him turn into an irritable, misogynistic high school boy. But she's the one who propositioned him and he doesn't even want her apparently. so I don't know why he's acting weird and butthurt.

That middle aged woman should've won the twerking contest. Since when is giving the judge a lapdance the basis of scoring? Sleazy as fuck.

• Love 3

"I mean, Gus is totally sending me mixed signals. One minute he is telling me repeatedly that he doesn't want me, but then I see him glance my way! Or one minute he is saying he doesn't want a relationship with me and the next he is talking to me because I go up to him. And he and Courtney are totally violating girl code because even though they are just friends and have made it clear there re no romantic feelings there, they talk to each other! Not cool. And he even sleeps in her bed when I go all creepy and refuse to get out of his bed! And if i were a guy and Gus a girl, my actions would be seen as horribly inappropriate but it's totally okay because I'm so cute and everyone wants me."

• Love 9
15 hours ago, druzy said:

Her liver must hurt.

My liver hurts while watching this show and I'm completely sober.

I could not get over how badly sunburned some of the cast was. Did they all forget their sunscreen? They were going to be hurting when they all sobered up. 

I did crack up at Kodi's 'read a book that doesn't have your face on it' during the whole 'Gus doesn't know who Nelson Mandela is' scene. 

• Love 1

Kirk bugs me so much. Such a worthless cast member. Up in the club literally staring at his boy hugged up with a woman. That's all he does. And dudes how they blew it with a woman. At least they have someone to screw up with.

I have a APB on a thirsty bitch named Nilsa! Classic quote. The girls on this show make me said. No self worth and confidence. 

• Love 1
16 hours ago, BlancheDevoreaux said:

"I mean, Gus is totally sending me mixed signals. One minute he is telling me repeatedly that he doesn't want me, but then I see him glance my way! Or one minute he is saying he doesn't want a relationship with me and the next he is talking to me because I go up to him. And he and Courtney are totally violating girl code because even though they are just friends and have made it clear there re no romantic feelings there, they talk to each other! Not cool. And he even sleeps in her bed when I go all creepy and refuse to get out of his bed! And if i were a guy and Gus a girl, my actions would be seen as horribly inappropriate but it's totally okay because I'm so cute and everyone wants me."

1,000,000 x this. Thank you! And Kortni "this guy I've known for 5 minutes doesn't want to come home with me (3 episodes earlier "I haven't washed my cookie in 4 days"), and that sends her on a spiral? A rando in MEXICO says "ehhh", and that spirals you? These people. So staged.

• Love 2

So thirsty ass Nilsa keeps getting rejected by Gus, he decides he wants to pursue another girl, that doesn't pan out, so Nilsa decides to be sloppy seconds? That is so fucking pathetic. I can't even. Way to make him really want you, Nilsa.

• Love 2
On 12/28/2018 at 9:10 AM, BlancheDevoreaux said:

LOL! In perhaps the only time I will half-assedly side with Nilsa, their conversation in the club was seemingly intentionally ambiguous on Gus' part. If you're justifiably horribly annoyed by someone, especially someone who can't take a hint, it's probably not a good idea to imply that there might be a chance with the whole "even though I want you to let me go deep down I'm not sure I want you to let me go." And he was digging his own grave by feeding her that honeymoon fantasy! I think a tiny part of him enjoys stringing her along to relish how much she regrets ignoring him last season. I think the problem is he's just too much of a narcissist and can't say no to the possibility of easy sex when he blows it with his conquest of the day, even if he is absolutely repulsed by Nilsa 98% of the time. But yes, she's obsessive and borderline predatory. I can't imagine being stuck living with someone like that for weeks. Having someone literally breathing down your neck and whining to initiate sex with you specifically when you're barely conscious sounds awful. Nilsa and her Marge Simpson makeup can have a stadium full of seats.

Kirk somehow gets more unbelievably useless with every episode, which is saying something with this bunch. He does absolutely nothing and then bullies and gaslights the girls in particular while he's drunk. He just seems like a really nasty person with a lot of issues behind closed doors. I would have no desire to hang out with him, let alone get plastered with him on a daily basis.

If Aimee is so horny, she should just fuck Kodi. Speaking of which, what happened to Kodi/Candace and Jeremiah/Kortni? They don't even seem to interact anymore. It's so funny watching these people get worked up over not being able to have sex with randos they met 3 hours ago.

• Love 1

So. Much. Puking.

Why?!?!?!?!

I really wish they would stop showing us scenes of the roomies puking. I also don’t need to listen to it either! That makes it 10 times worse for me. I don’t need to hear it.

Maybe this is secretly one long PSA to get underage viewers to abstain from drinking?

We’ve already got Kortni pissing in anything that’s not a toilet (how has she not been arrested for public indecency yet?), bragging about her lack of hygiene and telling us she “brushes her hair out on Sunday” during biker week.

I miss the days of train wreck TV when J-Woww (and not just because we both share a birthday!) peed behind a bar. At least she had the decency to hose herself (and the floor) off with water! 

• Love 1
10 hours ago, SnarkEnthusiast said:

LOL! In perhaps the only time I will half-assedly side with Nilsa, their conversation in the club was seemingly intentionally ambiguous on Gus' part. If you're justifiably horribly annoyed by someone, especially someone who can't take a hint, it's probably not a good idea to imply that there might be a chance with the whole "even though I want you to let me go deep down I'm not sure I want you to let me go." And he was digging his own grave by feeding her that honeymoon fantasy! I think a tiny part of him enjoys stringing her along to relish how much she regrets ignoring him last season. I think the problem is he's just too much of a narcissist and can't say no to the possibility of easy sex when he blows it with his conquest of the day, even if he is absolutely repulsed by Nilsa 98% of the time. But yes, she's obsessive and borderline predatory. I can't imagine being stuck living with someone like that for weeks. Having someone literally breathing down your neck and whining to initiate sex with you specifically when you're barely conscious sounds awful. Nilsa and her Marge Simpson makeup can have a stadium full of seats.

Kirk somehow gets more unbelievably useless with every episode, which is saying something with this bunch. He does absolutely nothing and then bullies and gaslights the girls in particular while he's drunk. He just seems like a really nasty person with a lot of issues behind closed doors. I would have no desire to hang out with him, let alone get plastered with him on a daily basis.

If Aimee is so horny, she should just fuck Kodi. Speaking of which, what happened to Kodi/Candace and Jeremiah/Kortni? They don't even seem to interact anymore. It's so funny watching these people get worked up over not being able to have sex with randos they met 3 hours ago.

We just had the plotline of Jeremiah being standoffish towards Kortni after he turned her down. That's not something that was dropped. It played out.

Kodi and Candice stopped the moment she got a boyfriend and brought him over. That shit was never going to happen anyway.

• Love 2
17 hours ago, BlancheDevoreaux said:

Nilsa is easily my least favorite this season. She is a manipulative drama queen. 

LOVE your screen name! #StayGolden 💛

I totally agree with you. I’d love to know how drunk she is at any time during the course of any given day. Her shitty memory is the reason for at least half of the histrionics she initiates.

I know better than to expect Nilsa to ever make the connection that heavy drinking = no memory. That will never happen.

When Aimee was telling Nilsa what she said about Gus/Kortni “being in love” during BathroomGate, Nilsa was insistent that she “never said that.” 

I just can’t. Make it stop.

• Love 1
7 hours ago, Bridget said:

LOVE your screen name! #StayGolden 💛

I totally agree with you. I’d love to know how drunk she is at any time during the course of any given day. Her shitty memory is the reason for at least half of the histrionics she initiates.

I know better than to expect Nilsa to ever make the connection that heavy drinking = no memory. That will never happen.

When Aimee was telling Nilsa what she said about Gus/Kortni “being in love” during BathroomGate, Nilsa was insistent that she “never said that.” 

I just can’t. Make it stop.

Thank you! I love The Golden Girls!

• Love 2
On 8/30/2018 at 2:49 PM, RealitytvLover said:

Kortni is a disgusting, gross, dirty human being. She acts like a methhead, and likely is one. I cannot believe (not) the nasty things Nilsa said Kortni does. Then the nerve of her to roll her eyes while telling Nilsa "I am" when Nilsa told her to be more cautious about spreading her germs. 

I would refuse living in the same house as her if I was on this cast. She is so vile. 

you're right, the girl is somewhat feral...but...is she kind of beautiful?

Like, not traditionally but she's very tall and very thin.  good hair.  I wonder if they could clean her up enough to model.

18 hours ago, teapot said:

Like, not traditionally but she's very tall and very thin.  good hair.  I wonder if they could clean her up enough to model.

No way, she still has Corey Feldman's face. 

She disgusts me enough to where I don't think I can watch anymore. The make out sesh with the older woman was just too much. 

I don't believe Codi/Candace as anything other than a production driven story. 

• Love 7

Aimee is such a damn drama queen. According to her she encountered police brutality, went to jail and her roommates are snitches. What the fuck.

Get a new cast. This is not jersey shore casting magic. This cast is weak sauce.

• Love 3

These people lie despite their actions being filmed and dozens of eyewitnesses.  "I didn't hit her."   Yeah, you did.

And she's got balls to argue with Gus about it when he could (and probably should) still file charges for the 7 punches she put to the back of his head in New Orleans.

• Love 5
6 hours ago, Drogo said:

Police brutality? Beaten in the back of a cop car? "I just went to jail"?  What color is the sky in Amy's world? 

In her world, the sky is the same color as a Princess Goddess Mermaid.

Whatever the hell color that is.

God help me if she says: “You don’t need to talk to me like that!” one more time.

She doesn’t need to be hitting people any more times.

Edited by Bridget
  • Love 6

I'm glad I am not the only one wondering why Nilsa's face is yellow and that Gus isn't leading her on. He clearly told her at the beginning of the season he wanted a good time and didn't want to have a relationship.

• Love 3

Season 3

Episode 1:

"Thots and Prayers"

Half the house are in relationships, but a wild first night out in St. Petersburg looks to change all that.

Episode 2:

"From Mad to Grad"

Candace is upset about picking bedrooms and lashes out at Nilsa and Aimee; the roommates come together to throw Aimee an anger management graduation party; one of the crew is taken away in an ambulance.

Airs November 14, 2019.

Everyone's body went to shit compared to last season, save for, ironically enough, Amy's and Kodi's.

I haaaaaaate Gus.  He's the worst one in the house. Man, put a fucking shirt on to randomly hang out in the kitchen in jeans.  He was awful to his girfriend, and what he did at the bar was, in my book, cheating.  (The girlfriend, Lisa, is just as bad for whining about it instead of putting the relationship on ice and seeing other people until the show is over and she can see how he comported himself.  Why would Lisa think he wouldn't cheat?  Didn't she see him stalking around Mexico last year?  What changed?) Why does he even have a girlfriend if he's going to be on this show and refer to his relationship as "this shit"?  Why would women feel such a void in their lives that they would take body shots off his hairy torso?  I get spring break and all, but why wouldn't you do that off of someone who bothered to wax and wash?  Gus really thinks he's something, doesn't he?  Don't fuck with Kodi's pizza either.  It's not funny on any level, you pompous try-hard.

Candace is second up as biggest asshole.  I find her rage mode more annoying than almost anything else on this show, last season and now.  Just speak to people like they're humans.  Stop stomping around in a thong.  You look like such a jerk.  Did someone not get enough attention as a child?

A steady boyfriend is a good thing for Kortni...although look how that turned out last time?

Jeremiah and Nilsa:  I'll save room with one criticism--put your disgusting breasts away.

Ok, I have something else to say to Nilsa--don't talk about Gus's girlfriend.  It makes you look like a jealous ass, and he's going to fuck it up good on his own anyway.

Kodi's ok, as long as he knows he's totally "the friend" that girls feel safe to dance with.  Hovering over Candace when she is speaking to a decent-looking man and later yelling "I can't take this!" Is a little much.

Kirk is super cool.  Of course he gets no camera time.  Or maybe the fact that he gets no screen time is why I think he's cool lol.

Someone needs to tell Amy that being dumb isn't cute.  I am convinced she's a very dumb girl, with a very low IQ, but I also think she's exaggerating it and batting her eyelashes to seem desirable and it's not even close to happening.  Hang on to this new boyfriend for dear life.  It's hard to find a mate when you don't have one redeeming quality.  i mean, i guess she has sorta nice hair?

They all drink a lot, but I'm not mad about it.  These episodes were actually pretty good, with lots of going out to bars that are actually populated.  What a concept.  I watch to see the drinking, the fighting, and a little for them hanging out at the house.  So it was worth watching; better than last season so far.  And, as far as the girls, I don't mind Nilsa.  I think she gets the big picture that this really isn't about anything and doesn't take it too seriously while still providing more than her share of entertainment.  I don't think she's as stupid as she'd have us believe.  I think a lot of her acting this way is because she lives in hurt over her miscarriage and divorce.  

• Love 3

Well Courtney certainly packed on some poundage. I read that Mattie from Party Down South will be joining the cast. Does this mean someone goes home early?

I'm here for the hot mess!

Oh, and Nilsa's lips look redonk.

Edited by MadMiniaturist
  • Love 3

What is with all the anger with the roomies so early in the season ? Thankfully Gus got rid of the bouffant hair. That poor beautiful house, however it seems in the upcoming trailer she starts to get her revenge.

Spoiler

I could watch Candace fall down the steps daily. I know not very nice of me

• Love 2
4 hours ago, MadMiniaturist said:

Well Courtney certainly packed on some poundage. I read that Mattie from Party Down South will be joining the cast. Does this mean someone goes home early?

I'm here for the hot mess!

Oh, and Nilsa's lips look redonk.

I also forgot to ask about Kortni. Besides the poundage, she is literally sick every season. What is up with her? 

• Love 1

Yesh...this show, another one I question why I continue to watch -lol.

Too much fighting and argueing; I like all the fun shenanigans they get into while out and about but the fighting  -  not so much. 

Gus - what happened to him???  Not looking so “cute” these days.  Why have a girlfriend?  Should have taken time off from her while filming it the girlfriend should have asked for a temporary break.  I can’t believe she was crying when he called because he didn’t call the night before - alittle needy.  Obviously this probably wasn’t the first time he has done that. 

Nilsa - was already a pretty girl why mess up the face with all the fillers/Botox or whatever she is doIng to it these days.  Some girls just don’t get it that sometimes that shit makes you look worse - needs to leave her face alone.  Yes to what someone else said - put your boobs away, we get it, they are nice - lol. 

Amy - we could have had a nice drinking game going everytime she said 1,2,3...blah, blah blah.  Enough with the anger management stuff.

Kortni - not much to say about her. 

Jeremiah - tries too hard. The crazy drunk guy is not a good look, not attractive at all.  Turn it down a notch. 

Kody - bleh, he is just plain gross to me. 

Candace - why so angry all of a sudden???Not a good look on you.  You are pretty funny and witty without the anger thing going on. 

Kurt - I don’t have much to say about him.  

I’ll be watching next week 😁

• LOL 1
  • Love 4

I forgot to add that Kurt needs to calm all the way down with calling the women in the house bitches. He seems to do it again next week by the way Candace is reacting to something he said. Stop calling people out of their name in the most disrespectful way you can.

• Love 1
3 hours ago, CaliforniaLove said:

This is the most vapid, trash group of people a production company has ever encouraged to act this way...because nothing they do is actually an original thought that has ever popped into one of their empty heads. They're gross.

IKR? I watch because it’s one of those shows that - while entertaining- gives me a massive superiority complex. Between this show and Ex on the Beach - I feel beautiful, smart, accomplished and skinny af 😄. Are reality tv star wanna be’s really all ugly and dumb as a box o’rocks now? Is it true that everyone truly has had their proverbial 15 minutes of fame so these are the dregs left willing to humiliate themselves on tv? I’m in my mid-40s and consider myself better looking and in way better shape than a majority of these maroons? I want my brainless reality tv populated with good looking people at least. Maybe jersey Shore started a “fugly is the new pretty” movement? Because these people are worlds apart from early era MTV reality shows... But I’ll keep watching for the laughs.

• LOL 1
  • Love 1

^^^

Candace still looks good the way Gus still looks good--they both have fine bodies, but their bodies don't look nearly as good as they used to.

First two seasons, Candace was tiny.  She was, maybe, 105 lbs, tops. All sinewy muscle tissue.  No fat at all.  Remember her false modesty at having to compete against Nilsa in the bathing suit contest in Mexico when Candance had like the sickest body ever, and Nilsa, um, didn't, and Candace placed?

Candace is still in good shape, but last night when she was wearing that red and white outfit, our girl had a full-on FUPA going on.  There's also a lot more gathering of...stuff, like fat and skin, in her talking heads when she wears the tube tops, which was never there before.

She looks like she gained between 10 and 15 lbs, none of it good.  Over course she still has a good body--by far the best female body in the house by a factor of 10!--but she wouldn't stand out in a spring break crowd anymore.  None of them would IMO.

• Love 1