Type keyword(s) to search

Floribama Shore - General Discussion

• Start Topic

Just stopping by to say all the shots of Kirk's vomit were revolting. Can't believe they just left it all over the wall/floor. Gag inducing.

I love that Jeremiah waited outside to protect Kortni when Logan stormed into the house to confront her. He cares for her and would make a way better boyfriend, even though I know guys/girls can be just friends. Why even waste your time on a violent unstable douche when Jeremiah's right in front of you. 

• Love 2
7 hours ago, SnarkEnthusiast said:

Just stopping by to say all the shots of Kirk's vomit were revolting. Can't believe they just left it all over the wall/floor. Gag inducing.

I love that Jeremiah waited outside to protect Kortni when Logan stormed into the house to confront her. He cares for her and would make a way better boyfriend, even though I know guys/girls can be just friends. Why even waste your time on a violent unstable douche when Jeremiah's right in front of you. 

For real!

Just when you thought it was safe to open your eyes in front of the TV again...the mighty editors had to show it several times as well! One shot wouldn’t suffice, so let’s show it several times.  Who ARE these people that think we want to see puke more than once, let alone at all? 

I’ve seen some pretty gross/disturbing things on MTV (Jenelle Evans alone is enough to make most of us gag), but this is a new low.

Edited by Bridget
spelling is important!
  • Love 3

Kortni is a disgusting, gross, dirty human being. She acts like a methhead, and likely is one. I cannot believe (not) the nasty things Nilsa said Kortni does. Then the nerve of her to roll her eyes while telling Nilsa "I am" when Nilsa told her to be more cautious about spreading her germs. 

I would refuse living in the same house as her if I was on this cast. She is so vile. 

• Love 4
2 minutes ago, RealitytvLover said:

when Nilsa told her to be more cautious about spreading her germs. 

Seriously. 

If anyone's ever had the pleasure of being around "a spit cup" you know it's not the kind of thing you can forget is there.  Kortni is naaasty.

• Love 2
3 hours ago, heatherchandler said:

I am still trying to figure Kortni out - she appears heavily medicated.  

Is she pregnant now, in real time?  Logan called her "baby mama" in his harassing text.

She's almost tolerable when not drinking and seems borderline coherent. I'm guessing she looks perpetually out of it because of weed. with that said, unhinged Logan definitely seems to have a stronger habit – I'm guessing crack or meth – so I wouldn't be surprised if she's dabbled.

Apparently people who follow her social media say she's not pregnant in real time. The text was probably just a reference to the storyline on the show. The producers probably manufactured the entire pregnancy scare by encouraging the cast to talk about it and intentionally refusing to zoom in on the pregnancy test results so that it looked blurry and unclear.

2 hours ago, Bridget said:

For real!

Just when you thought it was safe to open your eyes in front of the TV again...the mighty editors had to show it several times as well! One shot wouldn’t suffice, so let’s show it several times.  Who ARE these people that think we want to see puke more once, let alone at all? 

I’ve seen some pretty gross/disturbing things on MTV (Jenelle Evans alone is enough to make most of us gag), but this is a new low.

LOL! The Jenelle/vomit metaphor has never been more accurate after the road rage incident and her justifying her trash husband's homophobia.

• Love 3

At least Kortni isn't pregnant! That would've been a mess with the restraining order violations. Even though we knew she wasn't from social media, she had me fooled for half a second when she dragged out the prank for so long. 

That girl coming over with the specific intention of banging Jeremiah and then suddenly put the brakes on because of Codi's snoring of all things was very weird. You already know you're going to have sex with a guy who has a roommate and he clearly wasn't going to wake up. It was annoying, but I don't get why that was a dealbreaker. I guess she had already decided she didn't want to have sex with him and needed an excuse to leave. Regardless, I'm not sure we needed the shot of Jeremiah trying to walk with a boner.

Color me pleasantly surprised that Kortni and Jeremiah might turn romantic. They might be my slight crush on Jeremiah talking, but that's most exciting development we had all season. I never thought I'd say this, but what we've seen this season has convinced me that they would be really good together and they are miles above Codi and Candace's half assed will they/won't they "storyline." I still don't get where his attraction to her would come from and she seems like she'd be way too dramatic for him at times, but each their own. I guess she's only your sister while you're in the friend zone LOL. It was actually kind of sweet and unexpected that Kortni was the first one to realize her feelings and is shy to tell him. I hope they get together, but next week looks like it's going to be derailed with even more stupid fights. Aren't they running out of things to fight about?

• Love 1
17 hours ago, SnarkEnthusiast said:

and then suddenly put the brakes on because of Codi's snoring of all things was very weird.

I didn't find it weird.  It's hard to keep that special feelin' going when someone's snoring louder than a Mac truck.  Maybe she assumed Codi would sleep elsewhere (or they would).

Thank the Lord Kortni isn't pregnant!  I'm with Gus, you don't turn that into a prank.  Especially when your roommates have been super protective and supportive.

I feel like too much of the drama has been producer-instigated.  Like, no one can keep a straight face through the fake storylines.

• Love 4

Kortni is a mess. The no pregnancy celebrations were overemphasized as show filler I think - definitely producer driven in hopes that it would set Kortni off -but I genuinely believe it was from the genuinely relieved standpoint of "let's pop bottles because you're not pregnant at 22 by a violent drug-addled psychopath who you're terrified of" and not her apparent interpretation of "let's celebrate you not being pregnant because babies suck and you're not worthy of reproducing and would make a terrible mother." Also Candace is apparently the only girl in the house who hasn't had a miscarriage so Kortni should realize that they'd all be sensitive to that subject? It's not like she had a miscarriage three days ago – it was a shoddy pregnancy test that they interpreted as maybe being positive for drama. They're excited that she isn't pregnant by Logan and I don't get why she doesn't realize that. They also know that she is again, 22 in a dead-end job and a barely functional alcoholic. I think the housemates are just saying that none of them would want to have a baby right now because they're not ready, but somehow Kortni is taking that as personal judgement. These girls just look for any excuse to feel persecuted and play the victim for attention and drama. This show continues its streak of unfortunate stomach turning visuals with "I had to look down and see that fetus in my underwear." Yikes!!!!!!!!!!!!! I feel horrible for anyone that's ever had a miscarriage and that sentence alone makes me never, ever want to get pregnant. I would be scarred for life. Her conversation with Jeremiah was heartbreaking.

All of the supposed sexual tension in the house goes nowhere. Gus clearly only barely wants to have sex with Nilsa and only passively kisses her when she initiates and they are both hammered. The rest of the time, neither of them do anything except whenever Gus makes out with another girl and Nilsa glowers from afar....but she doesn't make a move any other time so...why the jealousy? Looks like the Candace/Codi fakery will be dragged out another season now that she's dumped Gator (and I'm still hard-pressed to believe that was an actual relationship). Jeremiah and Kortni were the only two I even vaguely cared about and now they're stalled by the death of his grandfather. I highly doubt mourning your grandfather dying is good kindling for hot/emotional friends-to-lovers sex, so I bet they're going to leave it on some lukewarm trite "we'll see what happens" bullshit. What a boring season. If Jeremiah really does go through with leaving next week, I hope it's the season finale because I have zero interest in watching the girls fight with everyone for the next however many episodes.

• Love 3

Nilsa is the fucking worst. What a damn drama queen. She should have left and stayed gone. And I wish someone would call me in the middle of the night because they want to be a giant crybaby and then just send me home after a hug and decision that I need to go to bed. Lose my fucking number.

• Love 2

This forum has become a ghost town and it's not hard to see why. This episode barely deserves commentary because it was so boring. These girls fight over the most inane bullshit every episode. Nilsa's ex's coworker (...ok) was obviously a producer plant and the businessman that she was rude to was probably a plant because what middle-aged man in business attire walks around a dirty bar making conversation with wasted twentysomethings? Then again, a lot of middle-aged men are casual alcoholics, but it was still weird. How convenient that Nilsa remembers everything else that happened except the one thing that made everyone pissed at her. She was acting so erratic that I assumed she was blacked out the whole rest of the night. That's embarrassing that she remembers how she acted AND justifies it. Way to make what was supposed to be a somber hangout for a grieving friend about your malignant narcissism and pathetic quest for distraction dick.

The producers who encouraged Logan to chase Kortni for drama should be ashamed for facilitating the beginning of all his threats and stalking.

I know I said I liked Jeremiah and Kortni together, but she sure is being true to form in progressing the relationship in the trashiest way possible. Maybe don't flat out tell your crush how badly you want to bone them unprompted as they're crying over a grandparent who died 24 hours ago....just a light suggestion.

The mermaid academy actually looks fun and will be a hell of a lot more entertaining to watch than the usual drunken fighting. 

• Love 2
1 hour ago, SnarkEnthusiast said:

This forum has become a ghost town and it's not hard to see why. This episode barely deserves commentary because it was so boring. These girls fight over the most inane bullshit every episode. Nilsa's ex's coworker (...ok) was obviously a producer plant and the businessman that she was rude to was probably a plant because what middle-aged man in business attire walks around a dirty bar making conversation with wasted twentysomethings? Then again, a lot of middle-aged men are casual alcoholics, but it was still weird. How convenient that Nilsa remembers everything else that happened except the one thing that made everyone pissed at her. She was acting so erratic that I assumed she was blacked out the whole rest of the night. That's embarrassing that she remembers how she acted AND justifies it. Way to make what was supposed to be a somber hangout for a grieving friend about your malignant narcissism and pathetic quest for distraction dick.

The producers who encouraged Logan to chase Kortni for drama should be ashamed for facilitating the beginning of all his threats and stalking.

I know I said I liked Jeremiah and Kortni together, but she sure is being true to form in progressing the relationship in the trashiest way possible. Maybe don't flat out tell your crush how badly you want to bone them unprompted as they're crying over a grandparent who died 24 hours ago....just a light suggestion.

The mermaid academy actually looks fun and will be a hell of a lot more entertaining to watch than the usual drunken fighting. 

Why do you keep calling production shenanigans on everything? Just making sure I'm not missing anything.

Logan is a literal stalker. Kortni had to press charges for that. He doesn't need to be pushed to do anything.

Drunk people of all walks of life strike up conversations with people in bars. Doesn't need to be a plant. And they already draw attention to them with cameras.

Nilsa lives within the area they live in. She's going to come across people she knows. 

1 hour ago, Racj82 said:

Why do you keep calling production shenanigans on everything? Just making sure I'm not missing anything.

Logan is a literal stalker. Kortni had to press charges for that. He doesn't need to be pushed to do anything.

Drunk people of all walks of life strike up conversations with people in bars. Doesn't need to be a plant. And they already draw attention to them with cameras.

Nilsa lives within the area they live in. She's going to come across people she knows. 

For sure anything is possible, but it's MTV. I guess if Nilsa lives near PCB the ex friend scenario is possible, but the Logan thing seemed weirdly staged. I guess they just have a camera set up outside the house 24 hours a day? Because otherwise it makes no sense that they would just happen to be there at 3 AM when everyone is asleep.

• Love 3
1 hour ago, SnarkEnthusiast said:

For sure anything is possible, but it's MTV. I guess if Nilsa lives near PCB the ex friend scenario is possible, but the Logan thing seemed weirdly staged. I guess they just have a camera set up outside the house 24 hours a day? Because otherwise it makes no sense that they would just happen to be there at 3 AM when everyone is asleep.

Oh, they probably have production around outside and in looking for drama. I'm just not the person who sees shenanigans a lot when I watch reality tv. In this day and age, people are more than willing to do things themselves. They don't need much setting up.

• Love 2
3 hours ago, SnarkEnthusiast said:

I guess they just have a camera set up outside the house 24 hours a day? Because otherwise it makes no sense that they would just happen to be there at 3 AM when everyone is asleep.

Of course!  Just like they had a camera at the rest stop where Jeremiah stopped to eat his sandwich and read the love letter from Kortni.

• Love 7

Okay - it’s one thing that none of these nit wits knew how to spell “disease”. But for Amy not to know what the word “honorary” means?!? I mean I know that the educational system has failed ALL of them. But to that point? Honestly - I didn’t even find that cute. I found it incredibly sad. Better stay on that reality show gravy train  guys because you have zero chance out in the real world. Holy s**t...

Edited by Tipsymcstagger
Gobsmacked at the idiocy
  • Love 2
On 9/28/2018 at 2:21 PM, Tipsymcstagger said:

Okay - it’s one thing that none of these nit wits knew how to spell “disease”. But for Amy not to know what the word “honorary” means?!? I mean I know that the educational system has failed ALL of them. But to that point? Honestly - I didn’t even find that cute. I found it incredibly sad. Better stay on that reality show gravy train  guys because you have zero chance out in the real world. Holy s**t...

Aimee didn't even know if Scotland was a country this week....

These girls keep getting more aggravating every week. Now Aimee? Who physically assaults their roommate (while sober!) because they're mad their dinner reservation is too early? Gus is right, Aimee throws temper tantrums like a 3-year-old. And if we're honest, Aimee was acting like her face would melt if it saw the light of day without her gobs of Trump-orange highlighter, but she didn't look any different than usual. You're on a free vacation within your free vacation, just shut up, comb your hair, and go out.

Edited by SnarkEnthusiast
  • Love 5

Nilsa and Aimee can fuck off. Both of them are just tiresome. Always getting mad over nothing. They are both enough to make me not watch this show if it comes back. Codi isn't even the worst person on the show anymore.

So Gator choked Candice during a argument. What else is there to even talk about anymore? He was garbage to begin with.

• Love 4

Aimee is wrong in this argument, but it was way fucked up of Gus to say that she can't even fucking handle being called out on being overweight.  There wasn't any need for him to say that, it was just an asshole thing to say.  Aside from that, while it's annoying that they changed the time on Aimee, she could have maybe tried to calmly explain things, figured out a way to rush, put her hair into a damn ponytail, or something.  I get that having the time changed up is frustrating, but, it wasn't just one person doing it out of the blue, everyone seemed to want to go earlier, so she needs to adapt and not throw a tantrum.  I think most women have a few different "looks" and I know there is the way I would do my hair/makeup if I have all the time I want to get ready vs the "ok, let's just flat iron the front of my hair, fuck the back and throw 5 mins of makeup on" look.  

38 minutes ago, smores said:

it was way fucked up of Gus to say that she can't even fucking handle being called out on being overweight.  There wasn't any need for him to say that, it was just an asshole thing to say. 

I'd say it's about on par with calling a guy a little bitch and making fun of him for crying.  They both said mean things, but one of them was retaliating and one of them threw a punch. 

Aimee is... Becky With The Bad Hair. 

• Love 9

And I'd be saying the same thing if one of the girls (or guys) said that to Gus.  It's not a cool thing to call a guy (except for Shane on RHOC, he IS a little bitch).  

Aimee should not have put hands on anyone, that part I figured went without saying.  LOL! I still don't understand how we've gone from throwing a fork at someone being a thing that could get you sent home to an all out brawl being fairly ok.  

If Aimee had just started getting her ass ready, the others might have given her a bit of leeway with the time.  You at least have a bit of a chance of getting somewhere with your argument if you aren't literally not doing anything but standing there screaming about how you don't have enough time to get ready when you could be brushing your damn hair.

• Love 1

This is getting boring...Not sure why Kirk was invited back, he is like wallpaper. Jerimiah & Gus are decent to look at, but I hope Jerimiah does not get caught up with Kortni, she just always looks so unkempt. Time I see her, I say, yeah she could be pretty, other times she looks like she hasn't showered or brushed her teeth in days. I go back and forth with Nilsa, I think ok, she could be a good friend and then other days I just want to bitch slap her. Amy acted all a fool in the hotel about the dinner reservations, like a spoiled little brat. I do like Candace and she can totally do better than 1411GuppieHwy111 , something about her upper teeth though, fake ?

• Love 2
On ‎10‎/‎3‎/‎2018 at 11:11 PM, Drogo said:

it's about on par with calling a guy a little bitch and making fun of him for crying

On ‎10‎/‎3‎/‎2018 at 11:45 PM, smores said:

And I'd be saying the same thing if one of the girls (or guys) said that to Gus.  It's not a cool thing to call a guy (except for Shane on RHOC, he IS a little bitch). 

Sorry I wasn't being hypothetical; Aimee did call Gus "a little bitch" and made fun of him for crying - that's why he made the comparison that he cries because of his dark past and she cries if someone says she's overweight.

• Love 5
1 hour ago, Drogo said:

Sorry I wasn't being hypothetical; Aimee did call Gus "a little bitch" and made fun of him for crying - that's why he made the comparison that he cries because of his dark past and she cries if someone says she's overweight.

Oh, I either missed it (if it was in this episode), or I've completely forgotten it from a previously episode.  Yeah, that's not cool.  Except for Shane.  

• Love 1
On 10/5/2018 at 5:33 PM, smores said:

Oh, I either missed it (if it was in this episode), or I've completely forgotten it from a previously episode.  Yeah, that's not cool.  Except for Shane.  

Yep that's exactly what happened and why she can fuck right off. She is literally always dishing what she can't take. 

People tried to call out Gus for his line earlier this season to Candace about her not being a real woman. I'm not also pro Gus but only jabs like that in defense. The girls in the house go to insult is telling guys they aren't real men. Get out of here with that. All the drama for nothing.

• Love 4

All of these fights are so entertaining!

Aimee was totally in the wrong for everything in that fight with Gus. I'm glad she apologized, but I feel that she should have been sent home.

Lol @ Logan. "I GIVE HER THREE DAYS, OR ELSE SHE CAN FORGET IT!" Uh, I think it's clear that she already has forgotten it, brah.  Can't wait to see the rest of the fight next episode. That shit looked crazy. 

• Love 1

How is it that the group can get all up in arms (rightfully so) when they learn that Candace is being abused, but stand by and watch when Aimee physically attacks Gus? If that situation where reversed and Gus punched Aimee in the face, the show would be over and Gus would be in jail.  That is a totally sick double standard. Abuse is abuse. 

• Love 12
43 minutes ago, Nataliejoy said:

How is it that the group can get all up in arms (rightfully so) when they learn that Candace is being abused, but stand by and watch when Aimee physically attacks Gus? If that situation where reversed and Gus punched Aimee in the face, the show would be over and Gus would be in jail.  That is a totally sick double standard. Abuse is abuse. 

It is really weird how gender politics work on this show. I don't really get. Men are constantly being told what to say and how to act wow certain women in the house give the guys the exact same treatment. How can they not see this?

And why does Aimee need Kortni to tell her what Gus said? SHE WAS THERE. It goes to show how dumb the fight was. None of those women were listening to what Gus said. They heard Gus use overweight and Aimee in the same sentence. That was all. 

I'm also tired of Aimee using all this as a fucking crutch. Grow up already. Yes, you were in a shitty relationship. It's not an excuse to go apeshit anytime someone calls you a name. 

• Love 8

They literally lied to Candace when explaining what happened - Kort and Aimee. They didn't mishear him, as both of them have lied before to get people on their side. Codi is another who does that. 

Candace is the only girl on this cast that I can stomach. The rest could get replaced next season and I wouldn't bat an eyelash. Aimee needs to get her ass kicked by another woman one good time. I cannot deal with that idiot. Same with Kortni's dirty unhygenic ass. 

• Love 2

I'm sorry if this has been discussed before. What the hell is up with Candace's teeth?  The front teeth are huge and white and the side teeth when she smiles are small and not so white.  Her teeth remind me of the flipper thingys the kids on Toddlers and Tiaras used to wear.  It's so distracting to me, I rewinded a few times to get a better look. 

• Love 1

I think she has some seriously bucked teeth and a lack of orthodontic work.  They look pretty pushed forward, and my guess is that she is either has a top jaw that is too small or she is someone who thrusts her tongue forward.  (I have both problems and am slowly undoing the orthodontic work I had as a kid)  She's likely done OTC teeth whitening, but strips don't stay in place as well if your teeth aren't lined up nicely, so you get the front teeth really white, but the side ones suffer.  You can sometimes see this with tv people, they'll have super white top teeth and then their bottom teeth will show once in a while and are darker, etc.

2 hours ago, Mahamid Frauded Me said:

I know everyone must be super stoked its coming back tonight, and get this 2 hour episode. This has become one of those shows that I put on while cleaning, usually in another room.  I don't find any of these people likable anymore... 

I love watching this show, it's the not-as-interesting Jersey Shore.  I think because there's no Snooki getting punched in the face.  Or maybe it's a wannabe Party Down South, but those kids seemed to know how to have a shit ton of fun while the drama (or the Martha) swirled.  I think I'm invested in at least a couple of them (Gus, Candace, Kortni) & that's enough for me.  

• Love 1

That garbage pail kid Kodi talking shit then slowly backing up behind the other guys only to start running his mouth again when security shows up lol what a d bag wanna be tough guy .... dude is the male version of aimee... I swear they’re brother and sister ...

then you have candance getting mad about roommates getting in fights when her own bf “GATOR” is slapping and choking her but she stays with him lol ... she can’t be this dumb... 

• Love 6