Type keyword(s) to search

Floribama Shore - General Discussion

• Start Topic

6 minutes ago, Treehugger9 said:

Actually, Sammy was the only one from jersey. The rest were from Staten island, the bronx, Rhode island, etc. Snooki, arguably the most famous person from that show, was not Italian. I think she was Peruvian, though she identified as Italian because she was adopted by an italian family. This show is doing exactly what jersey shore did, which is take a bunch of entertaining young fame whores who fit a particular stereotype and place them in a location that is known for said stereotype.

Yeah I knew Snooki was adopted but I still counted her as Italian because she grew up in the culture. I thought they were all from Jersey. But even so they were all self proclaimed guidos from around the same area, true? So what's the stereotype here? Country rednecks? That's not a Florida thing. I guess I'm having the same reaction that a lot of Italian Americans had about giving Jersey a bad name. 

10 hours ago, Nowhere said:

I guess I'm having the same reaction that a lot of Italian Americans had about giving Jersey a bad name. 

Why do you think I know so much about the jersey shore people? Don't let the handle fool you I am totally Jersey and proud of it! Never fist pumped or poofed my hair a day in my life though because many of us do not fit that stereotype haha. I had no idea that redneck could be a Florida stereotype which completely threw me off with this show.

• Love 4

Well, we occasionally call the Florida Panhandle "Lower Alabama", which may explain part of the title (they should have just called it "The Redneck Riviera Shore"), as that part of Florida has a lot more in common with Alabama than with, say, Miami (I ran into (and taught) LOTS of country rednecks in Panama City, although they are much more common away from the Gulf).  I do know MTV liked the title well enough to piss off the Florabama Bar, which is either suing for copyright infringement or seriously thinking about it, so maybe they're trying to piggyback on that to seem clever.

It's basically an opportunity for the rest of the country to point and laugh at and feel superior to the rednecks. Cast unstable immature people, add lots of alcohol and watch the fun!

• Love 2

I can believe that they're freaking out like that over witches.  If someone was some flavor of Christianity, or even a Jew (but not a Muslim--I suspect the girls would freak over that too--terrorism!), that'd be OK, but the odds that they've run into a out-of-the-broom-closet Wiccan before are very low.  And "Thou shalt not suffer a witch to live" and the idea that witches are in league with Satan is pretty well established in the area; I put a note stating that a lot of Christmas traditions come from ancient pagan practices (like, say, Christmas trees and the Yule Log and such) on a "non-denominational holiday" tree one year, and students pretty much let me know that anything other than Christianity was beyond the pale and possibly evil and didn't belong on a Christmas tree.  Which I found very amusing because, well, see the prior sentence.  I suspect the Jesus candle and whatnot was more for looks/fun than in earnest, but I do believe they were disconcerted to a degree.

• Love 3

This isn't particular to any episode but I just had to ask ...why in the fuck does Nilsa think it's cute to spread her legs and throw her crotch in the camera all the damn time? What kind of nasty trashy whorishness is that? And yes, I am slut shaming. That's some nasty trickish, hoeish mess. You want to talk about having people respect you but have your pussy in the wind every twenty minutes, slapping and pointing at it? GTFO.

Also I don't need not one more scene of Kortni doing some nasty pissy crotch bikini cooking then throwing said pissy puss on the kitchen counter while they chat. 

These are some nasty bitches.

eta: Aimee, while I find her funny and emblematic of a lot of the neckish women I grew up around, WISHES she was a poor man's Anna Nicole. She doesn't even have the facial cuteness or charisma to begin to pull that off. I will allow that, in her town, a trophy wife may just be one who doesn't have to swipe groceries at Walmart because her man has his own business or whatever. It may not be the same idea of a trophy wife that is commonly understood. Honey Boo Boo all grown up, she is. She will come back to her town a "star" and be able to snag someone who's inherited his dad's business so she can stay home and have kids. That's the life for her.

All in all, these people are too boring to be the next Jersey Shore. I thought they would actually be trying harder to pop off and get that sort of fame, but they are just too dull to even do that. Sorry, Sally Ann Salsano, lighting rarely strikes twice, especially when you're trying to force it.

Edited by neenyah
  • Love 9
18 hours ago, neenyah said:

This isn't particular to any episode but I just had to ask ...why in the fuck does Nilsa think it's cute to spread her legs and throw her crotch in the camera all the damn time? What kind of nasty trashy whorishness is that? And yes, I am slut shaming. That's some nasty trickish, hoeish mess. You want to talk about having people respect you but have your pussy in the wind every twenty minutes, slapping and pointing at it? GTFO.

Also I don't need not one more scene of Kortni doing some nasty pissy crotch bikini cooking then throwing said pissy puss on the kitchen counter while they chat. 

eta: Aimee, while I find her funny and emblematic of a lot of the neckish women I grew up around, WISHES she was a poor man's Anna Nicole. She doesn't even have the facial cuteness or charisma to begin to pull that off. I will allow that, in her town, a trophy wife may just be one who doesn't have to swipe groceries at Walmart because her man has his own business or whatever. It may not be the same idea of a trophy wife that is commonly understood. Honey Boo Boo all grown up, she is. She will come back to her town a "star" and be able to snag someone who's inherited his dad's business so she can stay home and have kids. That's the life for her.

All in all, these people are too boring to be the next Jersey Shore. I thought they would actually be trying harder to pop off and get that sort of fame, but they are just too dull to even do that. Sorry, Sally Ann Salsano, lighting rarely strikes twice, especially when you're trying to force it.

She tries to pull off the Anna Nicole by being a bigger boned, bleach blonde southerner, but she's not pretty or sexy. She's like Anna Nicole's uglier cousin. Sometimes Aimee is decent looking and then at some angles, it's not ok. I still think the two locals (Nilsa and Kortni) are trashier than Aimee though. Aimee is just a follower. She'll do what Nilsa wants. 

I like all the guys for different reasons. They all seem pretty normal and genuine. The only girl I like is Candace because she seems like a decent person just having fun and doesn't seem judgemental. Not a shit stirrer. Even in her talking heads she hasn't said anything  mean about anyone.

• Love 2
On 12/15/2017 at 10:22 PM, Nowhere said:

It's not slut shaming if she was out cheating on her husband. I think the general consensus is that it's frowned upon to cheat, so if anybody is a slut, it is a cheater. if they feel shamed then I guess they should have kept their legs closed or dick in pants, whichever applies. 

You have an excellent point.  

On 12/16/2017 at 5:33 PM, neenyah said:

This.  The best thing to read on a sluggish Monday morning.  Thank you for that!

• Love 4

After some harsh words at the bar, the gang comes together to show their strength in numbers. While Candace and Nilsa find guys who could have potential in the future, Aimee struggles to cope with the re-opened wounds of her past.

Nilsa needs to calm the hell down. I know she wants to get laid but just jumping on anyone who is built is shallow as hell. But look who I am talking about.

Cody and what's his face need to shut up and quit being the same way. No wonder so many people are rude and shit to people about how people look, because of Cody, Nilsa and what's his face (I'm sorry I cannot think of his name).

And Matt sucked. Holy hell dude, stop checking out other women when you are sitting next to another woman, beyond rude.

Liked that Jeremiah told them all why he wasn't jumping in on the fights and I have to agree with him. Be classy not trashy. Go drink and have fun and come home, not go to jail or the hospital. Also liked him and they way he defended Aimee.

Hated when Aimee walked in the two turds shut up even though they were saying they would tell it to her face. Yeah ok, well there was your opportunity and you didn't.

• Love 4

This show feels more like The Real World set in a beach house than Jersey Shore.  

It was petty and pointless for Aimee to call her ex-boyfriend about giving her mail to her mom.   I wonder if no one told her she can go online and do a change of address with the US postal service AND she can go to her online accounts to change the mailing address.  It can be done without involving the ex at all.  Based on personal experience, behavior like this is usually a symptom of being a drama queen.  (In my much younger days I had a roommate that I had to ask to move out, and she wouldn't do a change of address so she could continue to come to my house attempting to start drama.  I filled out the change of address card for her myself and sent it in bc for some crazy reason she wouldn't.)

Nilsa is tacky but I'm glad she got some D.  Maybe now she will calm down and stop starting trouble with Jeremiah.

Candace is my favorite.  I thought her date was a cute guy.  Too bad he turned out to be a loser.

Kirk and Codi really think highly of themselves.  I did like Kirk until he started in on Aimee in this episode.  Aimee is a drama queen but I agree with Aimee...he was being super extra.

Gus and Cortni...were they even in this episode?  Joking.  I know they were but not much.

Jeremiah was right to tell them to knock it off over Aimee, and also right about that he wouldn't help them if they start shit with people in bars.  I really can't get behind people who think they can go around being hostile and aggressive with random people and their friends should come gang up on the victim.   As an average person, it is a rather scary thought to know that there are people who think this way!  Lucky for me, I stay out of bars!

• Love 9

Jesus...these guys are idiots. Never thought I’d be on Jeremiah’s side here but the whole “I’d take a bullet for you” to people they met 1 week ago...good grief. Kirk too. What a maroon. And Cody - you two-bit James Corden garden gnome - you should be the last person talking about anyone’s looks. Do any of these guys...I don’t know...own a mirror?

• Love 8
On 12/16/2017 at 4:36 PM, Fosca said:

Well, we occasionally call the Florida Panhandle "Lower Alabama", which may explain part of the title (they should have just called it "The Redneck Riviera Shore"), as that part of Florida has a lot more in common with Alabama than with, say, Miami (I ran into (and taught) LOTS of country rednecks in Panama City, although they are much more common away from the Gulf).  I do know MTV liked the title well enough to piss off the Florabama Bar, which is either suing for copyright infringement or seriously thinking about it, so maybe they're trying to piggyback on that to seem clever.

It's basically an opportunity for the rest of the country to point and laugh at and feel superior to the rednecks. Cast unstable immature people, add lots of alcohol and watch the fun!

All I've heard referred to as Florabama was that bar you mentioned.  I'm in Louisiana and we call the Mississippi/Alabama/Florida panhandle coast the Redneck Riviera.  At least 10 of my friends each have access to a beach house or condo anywhere from Gulf Shores, AL to Destin, FL, and I'm frequently invited on girls trips down there but I never go.  Just doesn't seem like my cup of tea.  

On 12/19/2017 at 5:14 PM, snarts said:

Kayla Jo married & pregnant...and not with Jeremiah.  Interesting timing.

Very interesting!

Nilsa claiming to be reserved while repeatedly telling Jeremiah's brother how cute he is was ridiculous, and then proceeding to have sex with him...way to play coy.  I guess I'm old fashioned. I think the best part of the start of the relationship is the looks of longing, the does he like me, or doesn't he, catching him looking at you. Drawing that out makes the rest so much better! But, like I said, I guess I'm old fashioned...make  him work for it!

Edited by zenme
  • Love 3
14 hours ago, Tipsymcstagger said:

What a group. Candace with her infantile water wings, Codi with his pasty white dad bod in his early 20’s, Aimee looking like a ridden -hard honey boo boo, Nilsa and her makeup gun set on ‘whore’ and Kirk and his man boobs...crikey...

Just a mess. And not even a telegenic, entertaining mess. Production really missed the mark on this batch.

• Love 3

"It offended me when you said if I was the last person on earth you wouldn't fuck me." Wow.

Stop trying to make "chi-chi's up" happen. It's not going to happen. 

The girl, Katrina went a little overboard with the histrionics, don't ya think?

Quote of the night, "You can't really talk to females about guy talk." 

Edited by Nowhere
  • Love 6

I slept through the last ten minutes of this nonsense; can anyone give me a quick synopsis of what happened in the bar at the end regarding the "bet"?  I suspect it was about who would get to "hunch" (that is such an ugly word) Nilsa's large-breasted friend and she found out about it, thus causing alcohol-fueled, rather fake-sounding sobbing.  

• Love 1

Wow, Jeremiah's brother really gnawed on Nilsa's arm - he must like to mark his sexual partners.  And with names like Jeremiah and Joshua, I wonder if they were home schooled for religious reasons. If so, I hope their mom doesn't watch this show.

Cody obviously doesn't believe in tipping his bartender.

• Love 2

Kirk and Codi being the ugliest people in the house but acting butt hurt over Aimee like that. What she said to them in the taxi went right over their heads and they lashed out and acted like assholes. I hate them with all of their "I love yous" bullshit.

• Love 7
4 hours ago, Fosca said:

I slept through the last ten minutes of this nonsense; can anyone give me a quick synopsis of what happened in the bar at the end regarding the "bet"?  I suspect it was about who would get to "hunch" (that is such an ugly word) Nilsa's large-breasted friend and she found out about it, thus causing alcohol-fueled, rather fake-sounding sobbing.  

Candace and Cody had a bet on who would be able to sleep with the friend (Katrina) between Gus and Jerimiah. Those two had nothing to do with said bet. There wasn't even really a bet. It was just Candace and Cody saying that I bet one is going to get lucky or the other. Cody flippantly said this Nilsa. Nilsa made it whole thing because she made it into the guys and everyone making wager on her friends vagina. She told her friend and her friend went on to act like she had been assaulted. Not to make light of sexual assault but you would have thought this is what happened. Cody went around in a half assed way denyng everything and not saying that he made a bet with someone else and that's it. So, Jerimiah just assumes that Gus is behind all of this. 

All these people are dumb.

• Love 6

Not a Jeremiah fan but I appreciated him trying to talk some sense into Codi & Kirk.  Aimee said she wouldn't sleep with either of them not because she thought they were hideous, just that she views them as brothers and therefore rightfully is not sexually attracted to them.  Their fragile little egos couldn't handle that and they had to get all nasty about how ugly they think she is.  Typical guy move once rejected.  Jeremiah at least had the sense to tell them that saying that shit out loud is rude as fuck.

I give Kirk a small amount of credit for owning up to what he said the next day, acknowledging that he said it because his feelings were hurt, and apologizing.  I think he genuinely felt bad.  Codi, on the other hand, tried to deny what he said.  This is his second strike, having done the same thing to Nilsa.  He's obviously quite fragile, and going after looks is his preferred weapon.  Grow up, Codi.

• Love 4

What, you mean Nilsa took a minor not-very-nice situation and blew it up into a huge shitstorm?  No, I can't believe that!  <--sarcasm

Thanks, Racj82, for catching me up.  I suspect I was exhausted from not rolling my eyes out of my head during the "Rednecks eat real fancy grub" scene at Firefly.

• Love 3
3 hours ago, snarts said:

Codi, on the other hand, tried to deny what he said.

"I know I wouldn't have said I wouldn't fuck her, because I want to fuck her." 

giphy.gif

And I think Katrina has seen "She's All That" one too many times.

giphy.gif

• Love 6

Tension continues to mount until an unexpected death in the family reminds all that life is too short. Soon enough, that lesson is forgotten and petty differences again threaten to blow the house apart.

• Love 1
14 hours ago, Nowhere said:

"It offended me when you said if I was the last person on earth you wouldn't fuck me." Wow.

Stop trying to make "chi-chi's up" happen. It's not going to happen. 

The girl, Katrina went a little overboard with the histrionics, don't ya think?

Quote of the night, "You can't really talk to females about guy talk." 

I am soooo sick of her doing this!  Every episode.  It is not cute or funny.  Do you think she came up with this specifically for the show, or maybe she says this to herself all the time?  Either way - stoooooop!!!!

53 minutes ago, Drogo said:

And I think Katrina has seen "She's All That" one too many times.

giphy.gif

I have only ever seen this on basic cable and I thought it was "Am I a bet?  Am I a stupid bet?"  Never heard the swearing!

• Love 6
1 hour ago, heatherchandler said:

I am soooo sick of her doing this!  Every episode.  It is not cute or funny.  Do you think she came up with this specifically for the show, or maybe she says this to herself all the time?  Either way - stoooooop!!!!

I think she made it up for the show because she thought she was going to pull off a confident female persona. She failed.

I also want to shoot myself every time they say "barrel-chested freedom fighter." How many times do you think they said that in just one episode? And the guy is coming back for a visit (shut up!), so I'm sure we'll hear it a million more times. 

• Love 4

I see that Nilsa and her friend have the same flirting styles.  "Can I take this off?", followed by reclining in such a way to display the breasts.  That was followed by bending over the pool table, and jiggling the boobs while adjusting the top they're falling out of, and topped off by going on, at length, about how "horny" you were that you chipped your tooth.  Now I'm not sure how that happened, but I'm not thinking that's appealing to a male you're trying to land.  They tend to be protective of their delicate bits.

10 hours ago, snarts said:

Not a Jeremiah fan but I appreciated him trying to talk some sense into Codi & Kirk.  Aimee said she wouldn't sleep with either of them not because she thought they were hideous, just that she views them as brothers and therefore rightfully is not sexually attracted to them.  Their fragile little egos couldn't handle that and they had to get all nasty about how ugly they think she is.  Typical guy move once rejected.  Jeremiah at least had the sense to tell them that saying that shit out loud is rude as fuck.

I give Kirk a small amount of credit for owning up to what he said the next day, acknowledging that he said it because his feelings were hurt, and apologizing.  I think he genuinely felt bad.  Codi, on the other hand, tried to deny what he said.  This is his second strike, having done the same thing to Nilsa.  He's obviously quite fragile, and going after looks is his preferred weapon.  Grow up, Codi.

I'm not sure how they expected Aimee to respond.  I know things are getting confusing for men who are used to saying anything they want to toward a female, but going on about how well you're going to bang a disinterested female, and then physically act out how her toes will curl is pretty gross.  Aimee is rather crude, but she rejected him in the kindest way possible.  She included all the guys in the house so Codi won't take it personally, and somehow it triggers Kirk to tell a disinterested woman that he wouldn't fuck her if she were the last woman in the world.  Boys and their delicate feelings.  Now matter how unattractive, absolutely convinced their catnip for women.  The only thing Kirk and Codi left out was an accusation that she was a lesbian.  Because that's the ONLY reason she wouldn't want to bang them.

• Love 7

Yes, Katrina was so offended at the notion of the bet and the idea that she's an object of sexual desire, yet she literally juggled her breasts in their faces and  inferred teethbreaking blowjobs (?). I'm just sitting here trying to figure out what is going through her mind. Had the guys completely ignored her, I don't know how she would've handled that.

• Love 4
24 minutes ago, zenme said:

Yes, Katrina was so offended at the notion of the bet and the idea that she's an object of sexual desire, yet she literally juggled her breasts in their faces and  inferred teethbreaking blowjobs (?). I'm just sitting here trying to figure out what is going through her mind. Had the guys completely ignored her, I don't know how she would've handled that.

I'm kind of torn of this.  I've striven the last few years to try very hard not to slut-shame, and yet my previous comment skirts the edge of doing so.  But I don't quite believe Katrina's behavior deserves a bet of which guy would land her, and she was upset because she thought it was Jeremiah and Gus betting on her.  In fact, Candace lost a few points from me with that.  Now, had Katrina herself made a bet with her girlfriends which guy she could get, I would find that equally distasteful.  I felt for the third girl who was a tad bit more subtle with her flirtation, which resulted in her being ignored, of course.

• Love 2
On 12/25/2017 at 6:11 AM, neenyah said:

Just a mess. And not even a telegenic, entertaining mess. Production really missed the mark on this batch.

Eh, I have to disagree there. I am having wayyyy too much fun watching this mess.

12 hours ago, LilaFowler said:

Kirk and Codi being the ugliest people in the house but acting butt hurt over Aimee like that. What she said to them in the taxi went right over their heads and they lashed out and acted like assholes. I hate them with all of their "I love yous" bullshit.

I agree with everything you said, except I'd add Aimee to the ugliest people of the house...maybe THE ugliest.  All 3 of them are seriously delusional. 

ETA: I have no idea how to get rid of the quote box below this, so sorry if you got a notification, Zenme. 

On 12/24/2017 at 9:39 AM, zenme said:

Edited by Zima
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, RedheadZombie said:

I'm kind of torn of this.  I've striven the last few years to try very hard not to slut-shame, and yet my previous comment skirts the edge of doing so.  But I don't quite believe Katrina's behavior deserves a bet of which guy would land her, and she was upset because she thought it was Jeremiah and Gus betting on her.  In fact, Candace lost a few points from me with that.  Now, had Katrina herself made a bet with her girlfriends which guy she could get, I would find that equally distasteful.  I felt for the third girl who was a tad bit more subtle with her flirtation, which resulted in her being ignored, of course.

Her behavior didn't cause the bet. And it wasn't even a bet. It was just the others asking each other which guy they thought she would actually begin to like. There was no money on the table. Nilsa made it into a thing and then Katrina way overreacted. 

Third girl was ignored because they didn't think she was pretty. And she did kind of act awkward. What the hell was that weird very unsexy hip gyration she was doing? For the record, I didn't think Katrina deserved all the admiration to begin with but that's just me. She had a nice body but an average face and below average personality. The boobs above the billiards pocket act is played out and needs to end immediately. 

• Love 5

Even if Aimee is the ugliest (I don't think she is), they still don't need to talk about anybody's looks. Jeremiah was absolutely right and I can't believe Cody didn't get it. Seriously these people are so dumb. I really appreciate that Jeremiah tried to explain that to those douchebags. It really is common sense. Aimee is really sweet and she doesn't deserve to be talked about. I just wish she didn't get so upset about them saying they wouldn't fuck her. It's almost funny that it got to her so much because it's such an immature thing to say in the first place. If Aimee is such a "strong woman" as Nilsa called her several times, that kind of language shouldn't have affected her to that degree. I would have laughed at those two uglies.  

• Love 6

The stupid of these people. . . it gives me a headache!  None of their fights ever make sense.  It's like watching a snake eat its own tail.

Nilsa is a shit stirrer, and I'm waiting for the day she has to lick the spoon!

Surprisingly I really appreciate Gus.  He seems very familiar to me, personality-wise, like I know a few of him.  The sweet relationship with his mom probably explains a lot of that.

His hair is still really stupid, though.

• Love 10
On 12/26/2017 at 9:20 PM, Zima said:

I agree with everything you said, except I'd add Aimee to the ugliest people of the house...maybe THE ugliest.

I think she's been all over the place in how good she looks, and needs to learn what works for her and what doesn't.

• Love 2

Kirk was straight up scary when he was drunk on the dance floor. He was COMPLETELY gone. 

Josh disgusts me, and is a freaking psycho. I hope Nilsa realized what a major bullet she dodged with that one. Normally I'd think NILSA would be the bullet that needs to be dodged, but I didn't think she said anything wrong when talking about her ex. It might not be a great first date topic of discussion, but I think "1st date" etiquette gets thrown out the window when you fuck on the first night. I didn't understand where Ole' Rat Tail thought their relationship was going to go? Do they even live near each other?

• Love 10

It could be editing monkey shenanigans but I'm almost positive Josh asked Nilsa about her ex then he told the guys Nilsa just randomly brought up the ex.  Either way it seemed like he brought it up then used it against her!   It seems like Jeremiah and Josh set Nilsa up.  Jeremiah was annoyed about how Nilsa did him about Kayla Jo so he set this up with his brother to play her like a fool.  I may be wrong and I certainly can't prove it but that is my theory.

Edited to add:  I don't even like Nilsa but the way he humiliated her.  I don't know...

Edited by AirQuotes
  • Love 10
On 12/16/2017 at 6:33 PM, neenyah said:

I just happened upon a marathon of this show while having an oh-so-rare lazy morning in bed with coffee. 

I love this entire comment! 

I am dying at "pussy in the wind"! LMAO! 

• Love 2
On 1/4/2018 at 9:07 PM, AirQuotes said:

It could be editing monkey shenanigans but I'm almost positive Josh asked Nilsa about her ex then he told the guys Nilsa just randomly brought up the ex.  Either way it seemed like he brought it up then used it against her!   It seems like Jeremiah and Josh set Nilsa up.  Jeremiah was annoyed about how Nilsa did him about Kayla Jo so he set this up with his brother to play her like a fool.  I may be wrong and I certainly can't prove it but that is my theory.

Edited to add:  I don't even like Nilsa but the way he humiliated her.  I don't know...

Ugh, you’re so right, they are both creepy misogynistic assholes.  Nilsa is a bit much but that totally seemed like a set up - he was just so *mean* about the whole damn thing.

• Love 4
On ‎1‎/‎3‎/‎2018 at 11:38 AM, Drogo said:

Surprisingly I really appreciate Gus.  He seems very familiar to me, personality-wise, like I know a few of him.  The sweet relationship with his mom probably explains a lot of that.

His hair is still really stupid, though.

I didn't care for Gus initially, but he's really grown on me.  He seems pretty sensitive and self-aware.  Then he started all this "thotish tendencies" bullshit (which I had to look up in the urban dictionary), but did not label Josh in a similar manner when he was all over every single girl in the bar. 

I do hate that Josh was the asshole, yet Aimee was trashing the girls he was dancing with.  Belittle the guy who wronged Nilsa, not the females who had nothing to do with it.  Although I admit, those were some homely girls.  But Aimee with her bleached white hair, and gut hanging over her shorts is probably not the one to be criticizing other's looks.  Maybe it was just to make Nilsa feel better. 

I really liked Kirk in the beginning, but he seems to have anger and/or alcohol issues.  He claims he's closest to Aimee in the house, but they have had multiple altercations now.   And he was grinding on a girl who looked to be well into her second trimester.

• Love 5

As the summer winds down, the housemates invite their parents to join them. Later, the gang looks back at their summer–with all the trials and tribulations, laughs and lessons.

• Love 1