Type keyword(s) to search

Floribama Shore - General Discussion

• Start Topic

Why am I watching this? Lol! It appears from this forum that I may be the one of the few. It’s not as fun with these guys stuck in a house. And frankly - the whole storyline about Gus and Jeremiah fighting over the cringe-machine that is Amy’s cousin - is so dumb. They wouldn’t have given her a second look if she wasn’t the only easy lay in the house. Plus it’s obviously some “competition”. Like who can bag this idiot first. All three of them are gross.

• Love 4

I am watching it because at times it is pretty funny.  Codi keeps it light.  Gus not so much.  So again Gus has to speak his truth.  He picks the dumbest times and ways to bring something up.  Why oh why decide to spring it on the others that he banged Amy's cousin?  Then go after Kurt, who was being funny, and is Gus's biggest supporter???  What an idiot.  At least they have somewhere to go other than the cabin in the woods. 

Did Amy stay in the pool all day?  I bet she peed in it too!

• Love 3

Ok even the castmates are getting bored and ready to go home.  And Jerimiah, dude. you just are not a drinker.  At least not to the level your castmates are so just stop with the Capitan Fun stuff.  

And why, when taking about how "Open" Gus was to Jerimiah when he came back to the house (I am assuming they meant when they all got to house) it was not brought up that Gus and Jerimiah had their lovefest in the hot tub and all was forgiven....until Gus got pissed at Jerimiah playing that stupid game, and took a swing at Jerimiah.  Ummmm it was GUS that broke the peace treaty they had not Jerimiah.  And yes did Jerimiah swallow Gus's apology when he came back after running away?  No but Jerimiah also did not do anything to make it worse.  He listened and just wanted time to see if Gus meant it or was it just a big pile of shit.  It didn't take long for Gus to start speaking his truth and bitch about Jerimiah.  Again.  

I do hope Josh's visit does not turn out to be yet another fight.  That would be nice.

• Love 3

Ok on one hand I am happy this is over.  On the other hand I will miss it.  But we have part 2 of the reunion....or do we?  

I will miss Gus crying and acting like he is the only one that has any feelings and that everyone must believe what he believes.  If you don't, well you are no friend of his.  This beef with Jerimiah is beyond dumb and should be over.  If I hear ONE MORE TIME how he was kicked out of the house I am going to lose it.  We get it.  You guys had a falling out.  You both made up (in a hot tub no less) but you really didn't mean it and took a swing at Jerimiah the first chance you got.  Then you go around and bemoan that Jerimiah never meant his apology and is fake is ridiculous.  YOU are the one that keeps bringing it up. Jerimiah is just staying cordial with you but not stirring up any of the other castmates against you.  Jerimiah is boring but at least he is not high maintenance like you are.  We all remember the episode that you were in quarantine and all the roomies got along.  

Yep, can't wait until next season.  I have no life.

• Love 3
23 minutes ago, gaPeach said:

Ok on one hand I am happy this is over.  On the other hand I will miss it.  But we have part 2 of the reunion....or do we?  

I will miss Gus crying and acting like he is the only one that has any feelings and that everyone must believe what he believes.  If you don't, well you are no friend of his.  This beef with Jerimiah is beyond dumb and should be over.  If I hear ONE MORE TIME how he was kicked out of the house I am going to lose it.  We get it.  You guys had a falling out.  You both made up (in a hot tub no less) but you really didn't mean it and took a swing at Jerimiah the first chance you got.  Then you go around and bemoan that Jerimiah never meant his apology and is fake is ridiculous.  YOU are the one that keeps bringing it up. Jerimiah is just staying cordial with you but not stirring up any of the other castmates against you.  Jerimiah is boring but at least he is not high maintenance like you are.  We all remember the episode that you were in quarantine and all the roomies got along.  

Yep, can't wait until next season.  I have no life.

Wow, forgot this was still on. There is too much content out there for me. Watching these feels like a waste of time.

I remember when this show first started. My feeling was very "eh" - the whole cast of characters seemed very mis-matched and I just didn't see the chemistry between them. I found several of them very annoying and dim-witted. I saw them as a sad alternative to the original Jersey Shore series where the whole group just felt very in sync from the beginning.

But I was bored so I started watching anyway ... lol

Now I say, these kids have grown on me.  I do still find them an odd, rather un-natural group of friends - meaning, if they had just encountered each other in real life, I don't think many of them would have chosen each other as friends.  But sometimes great friendships come out of people you are just thrown together with like roommates in college or co-workers even if you seem very different initially. (And I am not referring solely to skin color/race - but all aspects we have to us as humans).

I like their dynamics now. I find them entertaining for the most part.  I'm glad the show is back on.

Edited by ChristmasJones

Happy with this season so far even if only 2 episodes in.  The house is beautiful, I would love to stay there a couple of weeks.  The food fight was stupid and I don't remember them doing that.  I DO remember JS doing Sunday dinners that some turned into a food fight.  And the kitchen was trashed but clean the next morning.  Do they have someone come in a clean up after them?  They were all too trashed to have stayed up and cleaned it.

And Amy should have left the pig at home if it was not house trained.  I would be irritated if one of my roommates had a pet that pissed and shit all over the house. I would never go barefooted.

As poster upthread mentioned I think Gus is just one smirk away from dumping on Jeremiah.  Unless he really did realize he was hanging on to old hurt feelings and decided to let it go.  We shall see.

I do like seeing them getting along.........and drunk.  

• Love 2

Nilsa calm down. You are on vacation and your dude goes out one night and you're saying he wasn't there for you? That's a little dramatic, she's acting like he went on vacation for weeks. Yes, I understand he didn't text back, but calm the fuck down. I agree with Kirk. 

I don't understand why Nilsa needed a vanity? You're in a house that's not yours and you needed a vanity? What's wrong with using her own bathroom to get ready, is she going to take the vanity every place? I don't get it. I guess when I go on vacation I don't need my vanity or a vanity, I just use what I can. Is she needing to get all dolled up with a ton of makeup everyday when we have seen her with less makeup this season than ever before.  I guess I'm dumb, I don't get the whole vanity thing in a house that's not yours, are they packing ot up and taking it with them when they leave?

Edited by toodywoody
  • Love 1
On 12/28/2021 at 9:18 PM, AryasMum said:

So Candace has a micro-preemie. I didn’t even know she was pregnant, but she gave birth at 24 weeks. 

I just found out she was pregnant. Yikes re the early arrival! 

I just googled to check in on Candace’s baby, Maxwell. She had a baby shower in late March - delayed as her baby was born months early. Nilsa, Codi, Jeremiah, and Kirk were present. At the time of the article, Maxwell was scheduled to come home from NICU in April. 

• Love 1