Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E01: ICING ON A CAKE OF LIES

druzy
  • Start Topic

Ok was I hallucinating this,  or were both of Maci's scenes with her friend getting an update on Ryan filmed the same day? First, Maci and friend are in the kitchen, wearing TTM crap. Then a few scenes later, they are on the couch. Same exact clothes and the same exact questions. Huh? They can't even try to fake that it was a different day getting a "new" update on Ryan. I might be wrong, but it seemed like total dejavu. And her friend didn't give two shits about what Maci was saying in either scene.

I will join the chorus... Why am I still watching this show???

• Love 18
10 hours ago, usernameG said:

I don't understand why each Teen Mom feels the needs to have a pack of animals. They all go over board and I feel bad for the animals. 

Animals are supposed to be forever companions, but so many of these woman have pets that come in and out of their lives -- here today, gone tomorrow.  What do they do when they're tired of them...give them away, dump them at a shelter, or worse?  They just seem to disappear.

• Love 7
30 minutes ago, Snarky McSnarky said:

David pulling Michael out of Farrah's party, saying "Do you have any questions for me?"  Who. The Fuck. Are You?  You're marrying the guy's ex-wife.  What possible questions would Michael have, except maybe "Well yea, how fucking stupid ARE you that you're marrying Debra?"  Such arrogance.  I guess he thought he could offer some sage advice to Michael about Farrah.  Fat chance.

My questions to him would have been: 

Do you make it a habit of forcibly hugging women against their will? 

Would you mind if I kick your conceited and cocky ass? 

Is that your breath or did someone take a shit around here? 

• Love 17
9 hours ago, poopchute said:

I’ve been asking the same question for years.  People here have responded that Cate and Tyler didn’t get home cooked meals growing up so they don’t know how to do it. That is the dumbest fucking thing I’ve ever heard. These two slobs are pecking away on their phones ALL DAY and they can’t google anything about cooking anything?  

You are not alone. I too have often wondered aloud why these idiots can't google "healthy eating" (see also "My 600 pound life"). They whinge about not knowing how to eat properly. Meanwhile, all the knowledge of the world is at their fingertips. Actually, literally at their fingertips, since their phones appear to be glued to their hands. 

8 hours ago, GreatKazu said:

I have always responded with a "like" to your posts about why can't Cate find better ways to cook or your other suggestion about why can't she just at least walk around her neighborhood with Nova and all the other things you have mentioned. I can't "like" your posts enough because it is how I feel.

I know what you are referring to when it is mentioned Cate is too depressed and doesn't have the energy as her reasons for not going outside to walk or to try and learn a healthy way of eating. I fully understand that people who are depressed don't always function at the same level or capacity that others do. I fully understand they can't muster the energy sometimes to get out of bed. I get all of it, and it is truly a crippling affliction for those who are truly suffering from depression. However, I am firm in my belief that Cate is not suffering from depression, anxiety or anything similar, point blank. She is using what she knows about depression to her advantage. It is tiresome to watch her put on that act when it is time to actually, you know, do some work. It certainly never seems to interrupt her vacations, getting high, traveling for MTV or anything. I am sure those afflicted with depression would love to get a break from their mental illness and anxiety the way Cate seems to get anytime it comes to doing something fun. She is able to exert more than enough energy into acquiring animals, spending time on her phone, watching Netflix for hours on end (her words), and traveling anytime it suits her. Why can't that same level of energy be put into walking around the block? Why can't she muster that same energy into going to the gym or putting some gym equipment into her home and doing exercises while watching Netflix?

That girl is mentally ill in the sense that she uses other mental illnesses as her crutch. What her actual mental problem is, I don't know. I am sure others are more experienced with what I am referring to. 

I agree. She has a lot of problems, for sure. I'm not so sure depression is one of them. It just makes me so mad. They have youth and money. They squander both on pot, vacations, cars, and supporting their loser relatives, who surely treat them like animated ATM's. Cate could afford a good doctor to monitor her health, a dietitian/nutritionist to help her eat healthy and mange her weight. She can afford to join a gym and hire a trainer. I know the lure of Netflix is strong, but Jesus, she's a young woman! I love to lie around on the couch all day and watch Netflix too, but I'm OLD. I work full time and have a killer commute. I'm exhausted! What is wearing her out? She doesn't devote any time to housekeeping or parenting her child. She seems to have fallen into a groove, and her whole sick, codependent family encourages her. 

• Love 15
9 hours ago, GreatKazu said:

I have always responded with a "like" to your posts about why can't Cate find better ways to cook or your other suggestion about why can't she just at least walk around her neighborhood with Nova and all the other things you have mentioned. I can't "like" your posts enough because it is how I feel.

I know what you are referring to when it is mentioned Cate is too depressed and doesn't have the energy as her reasons for not going outside to walk or to try and learn a healthy way of eating. I fully understand that people who are depressed don't always function at the same level or capacity that others do. I fully understand they can't muster the energy sometimes to get out of bed. I get all of it, and it is truly a crippling affliction for those who are truly suffering from depression. However, I am firm in my belief that Cate is not suffering from depression, anxiety or anything similar, point blank. She is using what she knows about depression to her advantage. It is tiresome to watch her put on that act when it is time to actually, you know, do some work. It certainly never seems to interrupt her vacations, getting high, traveling for MTV or anything. I am sure those afflicted with depression would love to get a break from their mental illness and anxiety the way Cate seems to get anytime it comes to doing something fun. She is able to exert more than enough energy into acquiring animals, spending time on her phone, watching Netflix for hours on end (her words), and traveling anytime it suits her. Why can't that same level of energy be put into walking around the block? Why can't she muster that same energy into going to the gym or putting some gym equipment into her home and doing exercises while watching Netflix?

That girl is mentally ill in the sense that she uses other mental illnesses as her crutch. What her actual mental problem is, I don't know. I am sure others are more experienced with what I am referring to. 

There are a combination of things going on with Catelynn. Boredom and being depressed about her weight.

I’ve been depressed three times in my life but it wasn’t diagnosed or clinical. It was boredom due to maternity leave and the access weight I gained from the pregnancies. 

I definitely wasn’t bored in the sense that I didn’t have anything to do, quite the opposite with newborns, but I was stuck inside a house tending to a child and only going outside to do grocery shopping because getting kids and diaper bags ready was too draining on me (I got cut badly “down there” when delivering so took longer to heal) so I stayed inside feeling like a recluse. I began to get inside my own head and started reading too much about depression that it somehow manifest itself to the point where I would begin crying all of the time and whining to my husband about how difficult being a stay at home mom was and I wanted to be back at work.

The truth is, I didn’t want to go outside for more reasons than the fact of waiting for my stitches to heal, I was ashamed of the weight I had gained but do you know what helps weight gain depression? Eating. I felt comfort in eating when I felt sad. People telling me to “go to the gym you’ll feel great and lose the weight” was all fine and dandy but I wanted to go into the gym already in shape and not looking like I needed to lose weight, make sense?

I finally started to eat right and lost all of the weight and preoccupied my time when I wasn’t tending to my kids with hobbies and work. Once the weight melted off I joined CrossFit where the crossfitters become a sort of small “gym family” and I became hooked.

I’m the happiest I’ve ever been.

I don’t think that Catelynne is clinically depressed. I feel like she’s situationally depressed, based on the situation. Depression isn’t an on or off switch and she seems to turn it off for vacations and trips to LA but any sign of work, I.e., tending to Nova or helping TY remodel their home and here comes the anxiety attacks. Not fair on the people around them.

Carelynne will feel MUCH better if she’d lose the weight and stop the drugs. She has to know her weight is skyrocketing and I don’t want to hear her blame it on having Nova because that was almost 3 years ago. We had our daughters 3 months apart. My child is younger. 

• Love 11

I don't know if Catelynn has depression or not "for real" as I'm not her clinician. I will say that if she is, she's being very much enabled by everyone around her in her extremely unhealthy management of it. Tyler clearly gets something out of her mental illness, whether real or not, because it allows him to play savior. She is so dependent on him that's it's sick. As long as he encourages it, it won't change. 

• Love 16
7 hours ago, ClassyCourtHeels said:

No words ? 

227CEEA0-9D5C-4FE7-9E1F-448D70654A6E.jpeg

But, but, the safety of her CHILD! That's all she cares about!!! 

*eyeroll*

This is almost as bad as Ryan driving while under the influence. Some stats show that texting while driving IS just as bad. 

• Love 16
10 minutes ago, mamadrama said:

But, but, the safety of her CHILD! That's all she cares about!!! 

*eyeroll*

This is almost as bad as Ryan driving while under the influence. Some stats show that texting while driving IS just as bad. 

Yeah, if she cared about the safety of her child, he would be out of that infant seat, as he's entirely too big for it. He had to have been over a year old (Reunion in early June, he was born at the end of May). 

She's an idiot.

• Love 5
6 hours ago, GreatKazu said:

Has anyone brought this to her attention on social media? 

Someone really should. That is really bad. If she's blatantly doing it while being filmed, imagine how she is when the cameras are off.

I guess she hasn't seen any of those AT&T commercials. They're really disturbing,

• Love 9
1 hour ago, DudeLeaveMeAlone said:

Yeah, if she cared about the safety of her child, he would be out of that infant seat, as he's entirely too big for it. He had to have been over a year old (Reunion in early June, he was born at the end of May). 

She's an idiot.

I don’t have kids or know jack shit about car seats and even I thought Maverick looked too big for that infant seat. 

I guess we can give her points for at least wearing a seatbelt? Ugh. But seriously - next time she gets all sad and slow-talking about Ryan driving while high, someone should show her this picture. As wrong as he was, at least Ryan didn’t have 2 kids in the car. Why doesn’t MTV show anti-texting PSAs after they show these idiots texting and driving?

• Love 11
3 hours ago, Calm81 said:

I don’t think that Catelynne is clinically depressed. I feel like she’s situationally depressed, based on the situation. Depression isn’t an on or off switch and she seems to turn it off for vacations and trips to LA but any sign of work, I.e., tending to Nova or helping TY remodel their home and here comes the anxiety attacks. Not fair on the people around them.

Yeah I don’t understand when catelyn is always referring to her mental illness. She is not mentally ill. She is dumb and lazy and unmotivated and obese but not mentally ill.

• Love 14

Another reason to dislike Maci. 

Maci had a rollover crash when Bentley was in the car. She was pregnant at the time. Obviously, she hasn't learned what can happen: http://people.com/celebrity/pregnant-maci-bookout-car-crash-with-son-bentley/

Even though she posted #notmyfault, I wouldn't doubt she played a part in that crash. If I had to use a hashtag for Maci, it would be #nocredibility. 

1 hour ago, Tatum said:

Someone really should. That is really bad. If she's blatantly doing it while being filmed, imagine how she is when the cameras are off.

I guess she hasn't seen any of those AT&T commercials. They're really disturbing,

Right. What is happening away from the cameras is what is truly disturbing just thinking about it. 

I'd like to add, since Maci is home all day, drinking beers, how often is there beer in her system while she is driving?

• Love 12
Just now, GreatKazu said:

Even though she posted #notmyfault,

You know what Maci? Sometimes other drivers will make mistakes and cause collisions that aren't your fault...and that is all the more fucking reason to keep your eyes on the road.

Say someone whips out in front of you and causes a crash, which you don't do everything in your power to avoid because you're busy looking at your phone? Sure, witnesses may say it was the other guy's fault, and legally you may be off the hook, but tell that to your child who's in the hospital with broken bones. Maybe the car collision was unavoidable (for you), but had you been watching the road like you were supposed to, you might have braked half a second earlier, minimizing the velocity of the crash and therefore mitigating the damage to your passengers.

• Love 14
5 minutes ago, Tatum said:

You know what Maci? Sometimes other drivers will make mistakes and cause collisions that aren't your fault...and that is all the more fucking reason to keep your eyes on the road.

Say someone whips out in front of you and causes a crash, which you don't do everything in your power to avoid because you're busy looking at your phone? Sure, witnesses may say it was the other guy's fault, and legally you may be off the hook, but tell that to your child who's in the hospital with broken bones. Maybe the car collision was unavoidable (for you), but had you been watching the road like you were supposed to, you might have braked half a second earlier, minimizing the velocity of the crash and therefore mitigating the damage to your passengers.

Exactly. 

These morons (Maci, Jenelle, Cate, Ryan, Adumb, and Kail) act as if the road is there for their driving pleasure and everyone else better get out of their way. The girls are shown they cannot live without their phones being in their hands and driving while texting shows their lack of concern not only for their children, but for innocent drivers and pedestrians as well. 

I have noticed a few times the girls are contacted while driving by the MTV camera crew driving behind them. It sounds like it is coming through their Bluetooth. Why is it they are not using their Bluetooth when it comes to incoming or outgoing calls? Texting while driving is just nuts, illegal, and a big fuck you to those who follow the rules of the road. 

• Love 9

The "it's not my fault" thing just drives me crazy. Maybe there truly was nothing she could have done differently, but in addition to following traffic laws, defensive driving is everyone's responsibility. That means, Maci, you try and avoid accidents when the other driver is clearly in the wrong. And you might not notice his mistake unless you're watching for it.

Edited by Tatum
  • Love 6
1 hour ago, GreatKazu said:

Another reason to dislike Maci. 

Maci had a rollover crash when Bentley was in the car. She was pregnant at the time. Obviously, she hasn't learned what can happen: http://people.com/celebrity/pregnant-maci-bookout-car-crash-with-son-bentley/

Even though she posted #notmyfault, I wouldn't doubt she played a part in that crash. If I had to use a hashtag for Maci, it would be #nocredibility. 

Right. What is happening away from the cameras is what is truly disturbing just thinking about it. 

I'd like to add, since Maci is home all day, drinking beers, how often is there beer in her system while she is driving?

After seeing her texting and sitting all casually while driving in this episode, I was starting to get really annoyed with her as well, and feeling less trusting of her in general.

• Love 6
1 hour ago, Tatum said:

The "it's not my fault" thing just drives me crazy. Maybe there truly was nothing she could have done differently, but in addition to following traffic laws, defensive driving is everyone's responsibility. That means, Maci, you try and avoid accidents when the other driver is clearly in the wrong. And you might not notice his mistake unless you're watching for it.

My husband and daughter were sitting at a red light, another car in front of them, on a busy road. Car came barreling up behind them at 55mph, texting, and didn't notice that the light was red and that there were cars stopped. He rammed into them, throwing our car into the one in front of it. Totaled all 3 vehicles. Of course, the dude responsible wasn't insured. We tried to sue, he declared bankruptcy. Sometimes there really isn't anything you could have done differently. Maci texting on her phone in this episode, doesn't make her a very credible spokesperson for the #notmyfault movement, however. 

Some people have said that she was looking at Google map and directions. There is voice activation shit for that stuff. No reason to be looking at a screen at all when you are driving. 

2 hours ago, poopchute said:

Yeah I don’t understand when catelyn is always referring to her mental illness. She is not mentally ill. She is dumb and lazy and unmotivated and obese but not mentally ill.

I feel that Cate is mentally ill. I just don't think it's depression. 

• Love 6
11 minutes ago, mamadrama said:

My husband and daughter were sitting at a red light, another car in front of them, on a busy road. Car came barreling up behind them at 55mph, texting, and didn't notice that the light was red and that there were cars stopped. He rammed into them, throwing our car into the one in front of it. Totaled all 3 vehicles. Of course, the dude responsible wasn't insured. We tried to sue, he declared bankruptcy. Sometimes there really isn't anything you could have done differently. Maci texting on her phone in this episode, doesn't make her a very credible spokesperson for the #notmyfault movement, however. 

Some people have said that she was looking at Google map and directions. There is voice activation shit for that stuff. No reason to be looking at a screen at all when you are driving. 

I feel that Cate is mentally ill. I just don't think it's depression. 

Yeah, I totally call BS on that. I use Google Maps all the time and the point of it is that you DON'T have to look at your phone. The nice directions lady will tell her when and where to turn through the speakers in her fancy truck. People can defend her all they want, but it's pretty obvious she was texting (or God-forbid, playing a game) and wasn't paying attention to what she was doing. 

• Love 13
15 hours ago, Snarky McSnarky said:

David pulling Michael out of Farrah's party, saying "Do you have any questions for me?"  Who. The Fuck. Are You?  You're marrying the guy's ex-wife.

I would have said, "Yes, how many infectious diseases are your harbouring in that beard?"

13 hours ago, GreatKazu said:

Has anyone brought this to her attention on social media? 

I don't have Twitter, which seems to be the best way to reach a lot of these girls. So I posted the pic on her FB and aksed how it was any better than Ryan driving high. There does NOT seem to be a lot of activity on there, though, so we'll see. 

• Love 13
On ‎11‎/‎28‎/‎2017 at 10:38 AM, MyPeopleAreNordic said:

Honestly, I feel like Farrah is the classiest girl here.  She works aside from the show. She has stuff going on in her daily life besides sitting on her couch. She doesn't fall prey to opportunistic grifters like Matt and NewMatt. She doesn't call a 21 year-old mom the C word on national TV and threaten to beat them up for her friend.  Her biggest drama is that she doesn't get along with her crazy mom's crazy new husband.  She's just on a whole other level compared to these girls.  She actually seems to be adulting pretty well by comparison.  She's the classiest TMOG girl.  Even with the porn stuff.  

All the other girls' lives revolve around bringing new children and animals into their dens of dysfunction where alcohol, drugs, crappy clothing lines, and couch-sitting abound (with some added conmen around at Amber's).  You go, Farrah.  Somehow you've gone from the most vile member of this cast to being superior to Maci's wanna-be-Regina-George and her trashier-version-of-the-Plastics side-kicks.  

You know, I never really thought about it but YOU'RE ABSOLUTELY RIGHT.  Farrah has gotten them all beat by a mile.  And she got fired for it.   Deb's boyfriend (now husband) makes my skin crawl.  That guy is dangerous.  He really comes across as a creep and was totally trying to pick a fight with Michael out of nowhere.  And I instantly dislike anyone who physically encroaches on their opponent's space as an argument tactic.  It's cheap and it's dirty. 

I really can't stand MacKenzie so I didn't mind Amber telling her something when she ran off stage, I just wish it wasn't the c word.  Tell her what she just did wasn't cool but don't drag yourself down and lose all of your credibility in the process.  I loved how that one psychic told her she saw Amber marrying Matt.   There goes your claim to fame, lady.  The one prediction you gave on air didn't happen. 

And I second whoever said Kate needs a breast reduction.  I got one at 19 and it was the best thing I ever did for myself physically.  It's hard to see someone with so much damn free time not do anything for their health.  You know what's great for anxiety Kate?  EXCERCISE. I DREAM of having more free time to work out and here these slugs are squandering away hours upon hours upon hours doing NOTHING.

• Love 12
On 11/27/2017 at 11:51 PM, WhosThatGirl said:

This. Mackenzie is terrible but those three are no better. Maci is an awful person and a mean girl, she was giggling when amber was telling her what she said to Mackenzie. 

Amber and Catelynn just love that the popular girl likes them.

Honestly.... if someone pulled on me what Mackenzie tried to do to Maci... and my friends went after her and called her all sorts of bad names... I'd probably be laughing along with them too. When that scene came up I said "please god, we don't want to listen to the letter again!!!" 

7 hours ago, DudeLeaveMeAlone said:

She's an idiot.

I don't know anything about childs seats so I don't know if there's different rear-facing versions as kids get older but there's a HUGE safety campaign about keeping kids rear-facing until they're like 3 and maybe even longer? Again I don't know the specifics but I see it posted a lot by my friends with kids that you should keep them rear facing way longer than you think.  

Mackenzie can have a million seats.  She goes off on Maci about taking advantage of Ryan's situation for the tv show and now she's still doing the show AND talking about Ryan's treatment!?!? This said it was episode 1 of a new season so she obviously could have chosen to not participate. 

• Love 14
1 hour ago, gunderda said:

don't know anything about childs seats so I don't know if there's different rear-facing versions as kids get older but there's a HUGE safety campaign about keeping kids rear-facing until they're like 3 and maybe even longer? Again I don't know the specifics but I see it posted a lot by my friends with kids that you should keep them rear facing way longer than you think.  

I don’t think anyone was suggesting he be front facing just that he be out of the infant carrier and into a regular rear facing seat.

• Love 5
10 minutes ago, poopchute said:

I don’t think anyone was suggesting he be front facing just that he be out of the infant carrier and into a regular rear facing seat.

That's why I said I wasn't sure if they made rear racing seats for older children. To me they all look the same. 

• Love 2
19 hours ago, woodscommaelle said:

Sounds Munchausen-by-proxy-ish. 

Sounds like straight up Munchausen!

I will cut Maci slack on the car seat - I kept my son in the little carrier well past a year because I wanted him to be rear-facing for as long as possible, and the next seat I had was front-facing.  I didn't carry him around in it, it was just in the car.

Yes I could have found a seat for the few months in-between time, but he still fit in the carrier seat.  So, even if the kid is over a year, as long as they fit and are under the weight limit (mine was 40 pounds), I say good to keep them rear-facing.

Edited by heatherchandler
  • Love 7

Honestly.... if someone pulled on me what Mackenzie tried to do to Maci... and my friends went after her and called her all sorts of bad names... I'd probably be laughing along with them too. When that scene came up I said "please god, we don't want to listen to the letter again!!!" 

To me, Mackenzie made herself look like the idiot that she is when she was ranting and reading that letter. Calling out Maci and putting the blame on her was all kinds of wrong. Mackenzie doesn't need help in the idiot department. She can do that all by herself. The three trashy broads are already low on the totem pole as far as class and trash is concerned. This reminds me of how they treated and shamed Farrah. Calling Farrah out on SnapChat by referring to her as a "ho" and such. Pathetic. To me, there is no room for them to call out and laugh at the C word being hurled at Mackenzie, especially when one of them is a dv abuser and a drug addict, the other is a basket-case, and then you have Miss Trap Baby Maci. When they can point a finger without four pointing right back at them, then they can laugh all they want. 

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 14
7 minutes ago, GreatKazu said:

To me, Mackenzie made herself look like the idiot that she is when she was ranting and reading that letter. Calling out Maci and putting the blame on her was all kinds of wrong. Mackenzie doesn't need help in the idiot department. She can do that all by herself. The three trashy broads are already low on the totem pole as far as class and trash is concerned. This reminds me of how they treated and shamed Farrah. Calling Farrah out on SnapChat by referring to her as a "ho" and such. Pathetic. To me, there is no room for them to call out and laugh at the C word being hurled at Mackenzie, especially when one of them is a dv abuser and a drug addict, the other is a basket-case, and then you have Miss Trap Baby Maci. When they can point a finger without four pointing right back at them, then they can laugh all they want. 

I agree. When someone makes an ass of herself, as Mac clearly did, just sit back and let her (figuratively) hang herself. People with an IQ higher than 20 will be able to glean who the real idiot is. Piping up with cursing and name calling just brings you to their level.

Amber could have calmly said, we all just find it really hard to believe you didn't know Mac, and that once you found out, you decide to rush through the marriage anyways. And I would have totally high fived her. Amber and Cate can back Maci up without the screeching C word.

• Love 10
9 hours ago, Tatum said:

The logic in your statement would go way over Maci's head. This episode showed that Maci has no concern for her children at all. If she did, then she would spend less money on cases of bud light and spend a couple hundred dollars on a convertible seat for her baby. With all the money she makes, there is no excuse for her not to have one. She is on her phone constantly l, she could order one online. My opinion is she is too lazy to get him in and out of the convertible seat, so she keeps him in the infant carrier, because then she can just take the entire seat in and out of her car with ease. No concern for her son and what would be safest for him , just looking out for her own convenience.

• Love 2

The season is young, but we've already had un-subtle promos for Froco yogurt and TTM shirts.  I'm surprised C&T didn't have NotCarly sporting some Tierra Rein cotton fringe outfits at one of their multiple houses.  Amber's too busy weeping rivers of mascara to promote Forever Haute, which may be on its last legs.  Absolutely everything is 50% off.  If that's her company's mascara running down her face, she may need to discount it even further.  It's supposed to be waterproof.

http://beforeverhaute.com/?product=waterproof-mascara

haute.png

IMG_6903.png

Edited by Snarky McSnarky
  • Love 10
5 hours ago, Tatum said:

I agree. When someone makes an ass of herself, as Mac clearly did, just sit back and let her (figuratively) hang herself. People with an IQ higher than 20 will be able to glean who the real idiot is. Piping up with cursing and name calling just brings you to their level.

Amber could have calmly said, we all just find it really hard to believe you didn't know Mac, and that once you found out, you decide to rush through the marriage anyways. And I would have totally high fived her. Amber and Cate can back Maci up without the screeching C word.

Agree, plus Maci should have pointed put that Mac knew about the drugs because she asked Rhine in the car if he took a Xanax again.  I’d like to see her weasel out of that inconvenient fact.   

Edited by lampwick
  • Love 17
3 hours ago, Isthisok said:

1. Farrah... I almost can’t dislike you. Sure, you seem unstable and narcissistic, but your rubber buttholes are providing a stable lifestyle for Mowgli that will continue long after the series ends. An end that will probably be brought about by a fatal car crash caused by —

2. Maci... girl. I don’t know how much Z-listers get paid to hawk Proactiv, but it’s gotta be more than you’re making selling those stupid shirts that mean nothing. They’re like American Apparel sweatshop rags with either A) a stupid pleather pocket or B) a stupid fucking logo of your stupid fucking company name. They look like the laziest free promotional merchandise to ever be shot out of a shirt cannon.  You need to work on your skin, turn your goddamn Bluetooth on ($100 says she doesn’t use it in the car because Snapchat doesn’t function with Bluetooth enabled, and St Maci ain’t giving up no Snapchat vids), and think about your future. Speaking of futures —

3. Cate and her platonic roommate Tyler... you bought a horse? That you’re paying to board somewhere so you can visit it and play with it’s hair? Even though you were able to do that for way less money? And you have no barn? You don’t even have a fence? But you bought a goat to keep the horse company at your fenceless barnless house? For two aspiring filmmakers/social workers/fashion designers/peer counselors/charity founders, they sure are window-licking dumb. YOU. CAN. NOT. AFFORD. YOUR. LIFESTYLE. This show will not survive Jenelle or Amber’s current relationship. Unless Cate can get herself a reserved episode of My 600lb Life, this gravy train is about to disappear faster than a line of coke around Butch. I think they make me the angriest, because they’re professional martyrs/victims. It’s sad to be the most shiftless person in this wayward group of misfit cumdumpsters, but Cate takes the cake. She takes it and she eats it. 

4. Then there’s Amber. Bipolar/Borderline-but-healing-it-with-a-bandaid-baby Amber. I guess this baby daddy is an upgrade from Matt, because while he may be a stalker, at least he’s not a stalker with child support garnishments all over the country. It’s a low bar. But honestly, if Amber showed up with a guy like Cole, I’d immediately assume he was deranged too. Normal and/or upstanding citizens don’t date Ambers or Jenelles. They are beyond the Captain Save-a-Ho complex. These girls can’t be saved by anything short of psychiatric medication, and Amber has no interest in her own self-preservation. And fuck Dr Drew’s wife for accompanying her to the psychic podcast. WTF was that. If I asked my mamaw to predict the future of someone on a show called Teen Mom, I think she’d rattle off something about a toxic relationship that was heading for marriage and another baby, too. 

5. Secondary Bullshit Characters Thirsty for a Check... I’m giving a hard sideeye to Ryan using 10k a week. Of what? Even opiates on the street don’t cost that. If he was doing 10k of painkillers a week, he’d never leave his recliner, but Mac didn’t know? Everybody on this forum has known for years something was wrong with his goddamn eyeballs, hell we thought he was concussed and brain damaged from a car wreck or a cat-killing spree gone awry. We had theories but you were seeing him everyday and thought it was peachy? Not the brightest bulb in the tanning bed

THIS. all of it. i chuckled and agreed with every damn word. well played, ISTHISOK 

• Love 10
10 hours ago, mrsh said:

The logic in your statement would go way over Maci's head. This episode showed that Maci has no concern for her children at all. If she did, then she would spend less money on cases of bud light and spend a couple hundred dollars on a convertible seat for her baby. With all the money she makes, there is no excuse for her not to have one. She is on her phone constantly l, she could order one online. My opinion is she is too lazy to get him in and out of the convertible seat, so she keeps him in the infant carrier, because then she can just take the entire seat in and out of her car with ease. No concern for her son and what would be safest for him , just looking out for her own convenience.

10 hours ago, mrsh said:

It’s making me post the quote twice. I’m sorry.

I want to agree with your post, but there is nothing easy about carrying an infant car seat in and out of a car with a 1 year old in it lol. I pulled my back doing that. Now that all of my children use a convertible car seat life is easier. It’s still a pain in the ass to buckle all three of them in when it’s pouring rain outside and someone is inpatiently waiting for your parking spot. 

Edited by Calm81
  • Love 2
7 hours ago, Isthisok said:

1. Farrah... I almost can’t dislike you. Sure, you seem unstable and narcissistic, but your rubber buttholes are providing a stable lifestyle for Mowgli that will continue long after the series ends. An end that will probably be brought about by a fatal car crash caused by —

2. Maci... girl. I don’t know how much Z-listers get paid to hawk Proactiv, but it’s gotta be more than you’re making selling those stupid shirts that mean nothing. They’re like American Apparel sweatshop rags with either A) a stupid pleather pocket or B) a stupid fucking logo of your stupid fucking company name. They look like the laziest free promotional merchandise to ever be shot out of a shirt cannon.  You need to work on your skin, turn your goddamn Bluetooth on ($100 says she doesn’t use it in the car because Snapchat doesn’t function with Bluetooth enabled, and St Maci ain’t giving up no Snapchat vids), and think about your future. Speaking of futures —

3. Cate and her platonic roommate Tyler... you bought a horse? That you’re paying to board somewhere so you can visit it and play with it’s hair? Even though you were able to do that for way less money? And you have no barn? You don’t even have a fence? But you bought a goat to keep the horse company at your fenceless barnless house? For two aspiring filmmakers/social workers/fashion designers/peer counselors/charity founders, they sure are window-licking dumb. YOU. CAN. NOT. AFFORD. YOUR. LIFESTYLE. This show will not survive Jenelle or Amber’s current relationship. Unless Cate can get herself a reserved episode of My 600lb Life, this gravy train is about to disappear faster than a line of coke around Butch. I think they make me the angriest, because they’re professional martyrs/victims. It’s sad to be the most shiftless person in this wayward group of misfit cumdumpsters, but Cate takes the cake. She takes it and she eats it. 

4. Then there’s Amber. Bipolar/Borderline-but-healing-it-with-a-bandaid-baby Amber. I guess this baby daddy is an upgrade from Matt, because while he may be a stalker, at least he’s not a stalker with child support garnishments all over the country. It’s a low bar. But honestly, if Amber showed up with a guy like Cole, I’d immediately assume he was deranged too. Normal and/or upstanding citizens don’t date Ambers or Jenelles. They are beyond the Captain Save-a-Ho complex. These girls can’t be saved by anything short of psychiatric medication, and Amber has no interest in her own self-preservation. And fuck Dr Drew’s wife for accompanying her to the psychic podcast. WTF was that. If I asked my mamaw to predict the future of someone on a show called Teen Mom, I think she’d rattle off something about a toxic relationship that was heading for marriage and another baby, too. 

5. Secondary Bullshit Characters Thirsty for a Check... I’m giving a hard sideeye to Ryan using 10k a week. Of what? Even opiates on the street don’t cost that. If he was doing 10k of painkillers a week, he’d never leave his recliner, but Mac didn’t know? Everybody on this forum has known for years something was wrong with his goddamn eyeballs, hell we thought he was concussed and brain damaged from a car wreck or a cat-killing spree gone awry. We had theories but you were seeing him everyday and thought it was peachy? Not the brightest bulb in the tanning bed

10 gazillion likes for this post!!! I hit the unlike button just so that I could hit the like button again (and because my half asleep thumb slipped on it after hitting like ?).

Dude! Or Dudette! Your post was so bloody accurate (I watch a lot of BBC - Go Poldark!!) you NEED TO, more like WE NEED you to do weekly episode recaps!!!! Puh-leaseeeee. ???? 

And I think Mackenzie was just trying to do one of those humble bragging when she said rhine spent 10k a week on drugs. Sorry, Jan. We know secondary cast members don’t pull in cash like that. Even heavy hitter Leah of TM2 can’t afford 10k a week. Nice try. How’s that uppa class apartment treating you, Mrs. Kate Gosslin the 2nd?

• Love 13
7 hours ago, Snarky McSnarky said:

I'm surprised C&T didn't have NotCarly sporting some Tierra Rein cotton fringe outfits at one of their multiple houses. 

The neglected kid wore a TR shirt was playing with the farm animals (who is taking care of all these animals while Tyler parties and Catelynn is in rehab?). 

• Love 6

Do these girls really think they have a story to tell that will be of any help to the American public?  Even MTV knows they are the laughing stock of America!  People love to see others make asses of themselves on National Television, that is ratings gold!  Do Cate and Tyler honestly think that when Teen Mom OG comes to an end, they have pissed through all of their money and have sold off all their cars and their historic home that April will sell her home to help support them? Hell no... And what about Tyler sister, Amber, I believe her name is, didn't Tyler buy her some tits so she could become a more popular stripper?

• Love 5