Type keyword(s) to search

S10.E04: All White Never Forget Showdown

• Start Topic

I'm just here to say that Kim Z's TH is going to give me nightmares. She looks like that Annabelle doll with a blond wig.

I don't think I've ever seen Kandi look as good as she did for her photo shoot. She needs to hire that stylist personally. She looked amazing from head to toe.

Everything else was boring AF.

• Love 7
5 hours ago, ZaldamoWilder said:

The never forget part is somehow an obscure reference to visitors who've been to her home and have since claimed not to have ever seen it or been invited - then there's a camera shot of an ussie she took which featured she, Porsha and a third person in the shot I wasn't quick enough to register.    So she centered an entire party theme around a person/sentiment/slight she's not bothered by.   Mkay.   I'm not even sure how it makes sense and fits in with the rest of the sentence but she managed to offend gays and holocaust descendants in one go.    Kadooz girl. 

The "Never Forget" dig at Porsha would make more sense if she actually INVITED Porsha to the stupid party. 

• Love 5
On 11/27/2017 at 9:14 AM, Baltimore Betty said:

Nene's house has got to be a rental, nothing about it looks like she actually owns it, no personal effects or artwork on the walls.  I would hate to have to pay the utility bills for one of those mcmansions rental or no.  

The house she lived in a few years back, looked like it was staged for realtor showings.  Nothing personal in it at all.  When the guests walked down the narrow side walk, to the back of this house, it looked like a regular crowded close together McMansion.

On 11/27/2017 at 11:23 AM, ButterQueen said:

Poor Greg.  NeNe will find him dead in the bathroom one day.  She cares nothing about him.  He looks very sick.

Kandi can't pack her suitcase or make hotel reservations?   Good grief.

Ne Ne couldn't even  be bothered to make it to the hospital in time to see him before his cardiac cath procedure.  Poor guy.  He probably felt totally alone and scared. I guess NeNe would have been there sooner if there was a film crew there to film her cry over him.  Also, it sounds like, from his test results, he needs some type of pacemaker or internal defibrillator. I hope he gets that taken care of before his heart stops for good.  No way would NeNe be able to attempt CPR on him.

Edited by howiveaddict
  • Love 11
On 11/28/2017 at 1:06 PM, Crazydoxielady said:

I will never understand what spell Kroy fell under with Kim, but his career went poof soon after signing onto her shenanigans.

My guess is he enjoyed too much Chick-Fil-A and wine in a Solo cup, because his last season with the Falcons he was pudgy as hell. Lazy and slow, they go together perfectly.

Nene is attempting to distance herself from Kim. I can’t remember which site, might have been Bravo, but she said she didn’t invite Kim and wants nothing to do with her. 

• Love 5

I used to find Kim somewhat entertaining but as soon as she started going off on Kenya about the whole "old eggs" things, it made me sick to my stomach.  As a 43 year old who still hopes to have kids someday (and who underwent egg freezing at 39), I'm particularly sensitive to the plight of older women who still wish to have children of their own.  It goes to show Kim's insensitivity to that, thinking that she's saying something funny when it's offensive not just to Kenya but to many viewers who are in similar situations.  And her recent post she did where she had her oldest daughter flash her breast is disgusting.  She's really about pimping her children out by any means necessary.

NeNe needs to find another job.  She said she was through with the show years ago, yet she's back again for that paycheck. That house must be a rental.  I guess Bravo thinks that she makes for good TV.  Surprised they haven't had her speak to the Uber rape comment she made to the audience member at her comedy show which resulted in her losing her opening act gig with Xscape.  I guess they were thinking that the news would eventually die down.

Cynthia's man is hot.  

Ace is adorable.

• Love 8
On 11/28/2017 at 2:36 PM, ZaldamoWilder said:

You right though Porsha is straight up gorgeous. 

I find Porsha beautiful too.  I love it when she tones down the hair and goes for a softer look.

091016-celebs-porsha-williams.jpg

pw.png

Her and Sheree just have the most beautiful flawless body skin.  Just gorgeous! Their skin just gleams and looks golden! I'm sure it is mostly genetics but I still want to know their skin care regime. 

Sheree's fashion were never something to write home about but her hair game used to be on point x 10. During her first stint on the show, she probably had weaves and pieces, but it always blended flawlessly and looked like her own. I haven't been liking her look since she entered the full on wig game upon her return. Nope! 

• Love 7
On ‎11‎/‎27‎/‎2017 at 10:25 AM, Baltimore Betty said:

Marlo was wearing a Gucci Love is Blind sweater and it's $6000 and I thought it was ugly, you should see that whole line of merchandise, blech.

Marlo's usually right "on time" with the new trend in fashion! I see it on a runway and she's wearing it the next time I see her! Can't stand the woman, but her appearance is everything to her! You saw how she glammed up for the camping trip, actually wearing a mink stole for dinner! She's so ridiculous, but fits the show I guess! ;-(

• Love 2
On ‎11‎/‎28‎/‎2017 at 1:36 PM, ZaldamoWilder said:

Oh life coach doesn't sound like there's some real problem solving going on to you girl?   Imma shutup but keep talking.

giphy.gif

Kim and Marlo got that same magic bean stuff.   I'm not kidding about the fact that I wish I knew how to market that shit for myself, I sure would change my zip code.

I think Lauren is cute in a different way than Porsha.  I mean they only share one parent, so she might look like her own mother.    There's a boy too, I just don't remember if he's Lauren's full brother or Porsha's.   You right though Porsha is straight up gorgeous.   Shame 'bout that IQ huh? lol! 

Not sure why he couldn'tve joined her later on but I thought Todd going was going because right after the Essence shoot she was beginning a multi city Xscape reunion tour.  He said (on the Xscape special) he'd never seen her in their heydey, it sounded like he didn't want her to be alone on the road. 

It's shocking to see, but both Lauren and Porsha look exactly alike without makeup; not too impressive at all! I always thought Lauren more attractive because she didn't LAYER on the war paint, but seeing both with NOTHING on wasn't pretty at all! They might have good skin, but on TV they need the makeup artist; STAT! ;-)

• Love 1
13 hours ago, Fiero425 said:

It's shocking to see, but both Lauren and Porsha look exactly alike without makeup; not too impressive at all! I always thought Lauren more attractive because she didn't LAYER on the war paint, but seeing both with NOTHING on wasn't pretty at all! They might have good skin, but on TV they need the makeup artist; STAT! ;-)

This is probably a YMMV thing.  I remember seeing Porsha sick and shut in at home when Todd 2.0 came to visit her.   All the girl had on was chap stick and extra hair and bitch had me jealous of her deathbed look lol! 

• Love 9
3 hours ago, ZaldamoWilder said:

This is probably a YMMV thing.  I remember seeing Porsha sick and shut in at home when Todd 2.0 came to visit her.   All the girl had on was chap stick and extra hair and bitch had me jealous of her deathbed look lol! 

It was funny because the whole world knew she couldn't have been that sick if allowing camera crew and Todd all up in her bedroom! I personally wouldn't accept a family member in if I had a tummy-ache, if really sick, the last thing I want people seeing is me au natural; runny-nose, wild hair, coughing, sneezing, and worse! ;-)

Edited by Fiero425
  • Love 2
46 minutes ago, Fiero425 said:

It was funny because the whole world knew she couldn't have been that sick if allowing camera crew and Todd all up in her bedroom! I personally wouldn't accept a family member in if I had a tummy-ache, if really sick, the last thing I want people seeing is me au natural; runny-nose, wild hair, coughing, sneezing, and worse! ;-)

He knew his way around in there.  I tried not to make that sound so shady but we grown.  He'd been up there before.   

It's not my thing either, but I guess there's a taping schedule to consider.   This actually supports how naturally beautiful she is - no lashes, full pjs, fake sickery and all, she got me beat when ain't shit wrong with me lol!    Go on, you know you wanna admit girl is cute, we won't tell lol.  

• Love 6
44 minutes ago, ZaldamoWilder said:

He knew his way around in there.  I tried not to make that sound so shady but we grown.  He'd been up there before.   

It's not my thing either, but I guess there's a taping schedule to consider.   This actually supports how naturally beautiful she is - no lashes, full pjs, fake sickery and all, she got me beat when ain't shit wrong with me lol!    Go on, you know you wanna admit girl is cute, we won't tell lol.  

She could be the most beautiful woman in the world; being a part of that Kandi drama last season with Phaedra is unforgivable! I wouldn't be able to forget or forgive it! It makes her UGLY because it was so evil! She can deny knowing all she wanted, but she spread it around, signified on Kandi and her team, and made out she was some victim! Those conversations in person when Porsha went off saying things like "deuces to you b!tch!" She would be out of my life forever no matter what she said and did! Be wrong all you want, but Porsha and her sister took it too far allowing the world to actually think Kandi's character was questionable! This was right up there with Latasha of "Xscape" who thought it ok to spread a rumor with no shame! I would have told that b!tch to jump off a cliff! There would be no hugging and I certainly wouldn't have accepted her apology! An apology is for a mistake, NOT A BOLDFACED LIE! ;-)

• Love 9
1 minute ago, Fiero425 said:

She could be the most beautiful woman in the world; being a part of that Kandi drama last season with Phaedra is unforgivable! I wouldn't be able to forget or forgive it! It makes her UGLY because it was so evil! She can deny knowing all she wanted, but she spread it around, signified on Kandi and her team, and made out she was some victim! Those conversations in person when Porsha went off saying things like "deuces to you b!tch!" She would be out of my life forever no matter what she said and did! Be wrong all you want, but Porsha and her sister took it too far allowing the world to actually think Kandi's character was questionable! This was right up there with Latasha of "Xscape" who thought it ok to spread a rumor with no shame! I would have told that b!tch to jump off a cliff! There would be no hugging and I certainly wouldn't have accepted her apology! An apology is for a mistake, NOT A BOLDFACED LIE! ;-)

giphy.gif

Well shit, why ain't you say you had to testify, I'dve got my tambourine.    Yo.  I took the liberty of adding an additional ed to BOLDFACED(ED) because I felt that in my chest!  Lmaoooo. 

• Love 9
On 12/1/2017 at 0:02 PM, Fiero425 said:

It was funny because the whole world knew she couldn't have been that sick if allowing camera crew and Todd all up in her bedroom!

Speaking of Todd, where the hell is he? They just gonna let him disappear with no explanation? I hate this show. 

• Love 1
On 11/27/2017 at 2:48 PM, WordsWordsWords said:

All her crocodile tears about Gregg don't persuade me she cares much.

She was cold as ice! She always says he's her soulmate, love of her life, to the point of remarrying him.Her actions don't show a lot of love for him , she's just talk. No matter how she tries to spin it to be no big deal, her husband had a HEART ATTACK! I know I've been through it. The symptoms were the same and mine had to end up having open heart surgery. Get your head out of your ass and stop thinking about yourself for once, woman.  She should have been by his side, no excuses. 

• Love 5
On ‎12‎/‎2‎/‎2017 at 7:24 PM, bichonblitz said:

Speaking of Todd, where the hell is he? They just gonna let him disappear with no explanation? I hate this show. 

Not sure if they've mentioned it on the show, but I think he bolted! After Porsha tried to get Todd to sign that document giving up his rights if she had his kid! He's a loser anyway and he recovered his sanity and bolted IMO! ;-)

Update: - 12/3/17: Kenya Moore will be on WWHL with Andy tonight with a preview of next week's episode! ;-)

On ‎11‎/‎26‎/‎2017 at 9:42 PM, WireWrap said:

She was kind of funny in the very early years but became unbearable/unwatchable years ago. She is the reason I am not watching this season. LOL

I so agree,  Nene's very phony and her attempts to sound intelligent are just laughable.. She's loud and obnoxious.  It a complete turnoff , if it were not for Kandi , Cynthia, Kenya and Sheree with her messy ass, I would not be watching . Porsha, , Nene, and Kim can all leave quietly.. I do like Marlo when she's not being gangster.  

• Love 1
On ‎11‎/‎30‎/‎2017 at 9:06 AM, Jets4274 said:

I used to find Kim somewhat entertaining but as soon as she started going off on Kenya about the whole "old eggs" things, it made me sick to my stomach.  As a 43 year old who still hopes to have kids someday (and who underwent egg freezing at 39), I'm particularly sensitive to the plight of older women who still wish to have children of their own.  It goes to show Kim's insensitivity to that, thinking that she's saying something funny when it's offensive not just to Kenya but to many viewers who are in similar situations.  And her recent post she did where she had her oldest daughter flash her breast is disgusting.  She's really about pimping her children out by any means necessary.

NeNe needs to find another job.  She said she was through with the show years ago, yet she's back again for that paycheck. That house must be a rental.  I guess Bravo thinks that she makes for good TV.  Surprised they haven't had her speak to the Uber rape comment she made to the audience member at her comedy show which resulted in her losing her opening act gig with Xscape.  I guess they were thinking that the news would eventually die down.

Cynthia's man is hot.  

Ace is adorable.

I hate to keep commenting on the same old thing.. but you're right, it's time for Nene to move on, she's not entertaining any longer. These women have a lot of growing up to do, their behavior is really childish on so many levels.  Kandi is the only one that I see that has learned what it takes to remain relevant and successful in the world of entertainment and business.  Having a mature sense of presentation and expanding her empire with multiple interest, she works hard for the money. Making the cover of Essence is a major accomplishment for her. 

Edited by byrd
  • Love 3
20 hours ago, byrd said:

I so agree,  Nene's very phony and her attempts to sound intelligent are just laughable.. She's loud and obnoxious.  It a complete turnoff , if it were not for Kandi , Cynthia, Kenya and Sheree with her messy ass, I would not be watching . Porsha, , Nene, and Kim can all leave quietly.. I do like Marlo when she's not being gangster.  

I feel like I did see one brief glimpse of original recipe Nene in the lux transport van when they were discussing Sheree's felony love. I feel like that was a natural moment were she wasn't trying to posturing for gif worthy material. 

Am I the only one side-eyeing Sheree's felony love story? She is just as bad as Kenya if not worse with the fake storylines. That whole looking to get back together with Bob was pure BS as I believe it was reported that he already had a longtime g/f. 

• Love 4
On 11/30/2017 at 9:06 AM, Jets4274 said:

Cynthia's man is hot.  

Ace is adorable.

Don't let that pig in lipstick make you feel some type of way! I had my first at 41. I got pregnant with #2 at 42. However, sadly that ended in a miscarriage. I'm 42 now and trying for #3. No doctor ever told me that I was too old. Never give up! 

• Love 5
On 12/12/2017 at 4:51 PM, Queena said:

Don't let that pig in lipstick make you feel some type of way! I had my first at 41. I got pregnant with #2 at 42. However, sadly that ended in a miscarriage. I'm 42 now and trying for #3. No doctor ever told me that I was too old. Never give up! 

Thanks Queena!  And good luck on baby #3!  Thanks for giving me hope:)

• Love 1