Type keyword(s) to search

S06.E01: Masquerade

• Start Topic

51 minutes ago, Sun-Bun said:

Am I the only one who thinks the bar name itself is stupid and sounds awkward? TomTom?! That just is lame...Double T, T&T or T-Squared, sure---TomTom??? Nah...just way too twee and goofy for my liking.

Every time I hear that name I think of a drum. A drum that's just waiting to be banged.

Sorry if that came out weird. 

• Love 8

I always think of TomTom, the GPS company. TomTom makes or made standalone GPS units and I know they still do the software and data (Apple licenses their data for Apple Maps). My husband had one of their units back in the day and they were the worst. 

• Love 6
4 hours ago, Sun-Bun said:

Am I the only one who thinks the bar name itself is stupid and sounds awkward? TomTom?! That just is lame...Double T, T&T or T-Squared, sure---TomTom??? Nah...just way too twee and goofy for my liking.

I don't know how old successful businesswoman Lisa Vanderbucks is, but there was a one-hit-wonder band in the late 1980's named The Tom Tom Club.

Edited by Ubiquitous
Replaced link with a better one.
  • Love 7
3 hours ago, Ubiquitous said:

I don't know how old successful businesswoman Lisa Vanderbucks is, but there was a one-hit-wonder band in the late 1980's named The Tom Tom Club.

I do think for LVP, it would be a smart move to get T2 to sign. Contractually binding them to her. I can also see her getting another Spin Off that surrounds the drama surrounding TomTom where she would once again be an executive producer and the 2 Toms would just be employees. She can move the old crew from VPR over to the new show and recast VPR with younger employees. As well as doing multiple cross overs that include her bar/restaurant spots. It will be like a Vanderdump Disney World

• Love 8
On 12/11/2017 at 10:18 AM, Sun-Bun said:

I always think of the movie 13 Going on 30!

• Love 2