Type keyword(s) to search

S06.E01: Masquerade

• Start Topic

21 hours ago, snarts said:

Yes, but at least Stassi is snarky & funny a lot of the time.  Sheana is just vapid.

Yes. Stassi can be downright awful, but then she'll turn around and be fully self aware and self deprecating. She will make me laugh, something Scheana has never done! 

14 hours ago, Batwings said:

Kristen saying she wanted to smash Jax’s balls with a sledgehammer but over his pants, so she didn’t have to see? Oh Kristen. You’ve seen those balls already. A lot.

Right???? She's had a front row seat with those balls a few times, so her protestations fell really flat. 

• Love 13
On ‎12‎/‎4‎/‎2017 at 6:59 PM, chick binewski said:

Who misses Cary Grant when we've got Jax Taylor around?!

AHAHAHAHAH!!!

Tom and Ariana have said they stay in their shitty apartment because they are saving for a house.

I like Ariana's new hair but..........no more braids!!!

I used to really like Scheana because I felt she was the underdog and I thought she was sweet to be friends with Ariana who seems to be the most down to Earth of the bunch. But the way she treated Shay at the past reunion and to START DOING HER MAKEUP WHILE THEY WERE FILMING......and then to see her remodel her apartment to have a cheap version of LVP's closet makes me think she is the most vapid and brainless of the bunch. That's right, folks. I think James is smarter than Scheana.

Edited by IDreamofJoaquin
  • Love 16

I don’t like Schena. I’ve always felt she was fake. I remember that Stassi and Katie said a lot of the rumors they heard about Lala were things Schena told them last season and I think that’s what Stassi meant during that pool birthday party when Stassi screamed at her. I think they felt like Schena wanted to play devils advocate at times and play both sides but turn around and still be nice to Lala. That’s why they were mad I think.

Also she doesn’t make any sense when she talks. Saying someone has fewer friends than you do is a rude thing to say. I also don’t understand why all of a sudden she refuses to be friends with Katie to the point of Disinviting her to her birthday.. and then inviting her husband. I don’t get it! That’s tacky.

• Love 10

Wowza y'all have more faith in Tom's than I thought. I don't get the impression that they are savers. But what the hell do I know?? I thought Jax might be fricking faithful for once. Ha ha ha ha ha

• Love 3
On 12/5/2017 at 11:09 AM, mjstrick said:

Yeah, Scheana needs to slow her roll big time.  She basically said she was waiting for her divorce papers so she could get married again.  Yikes.

I just saw that again. I think that she just wants to be a serial marrier so that she can continue to have special days (as a bride) where it is all about her. 

• Love 14

I will be at my table for one in not minding Scheana. She is self absorbed and seems to always need a boyfriend/husband, but I find her easier to take than some of the others. I cannot say I like her, because I do not really like any of these idiots. I thought the disintegration of her marriage to Shay was both of their faults. They could not communicate to save their lives and I believe they had other issues as well that they both contributed to.

I will also, be at my table for one in disliking Stassi. I just find her to be a horrible person, who thinks she is so witty. Also, if I have to see her brother again this season I may throw something at my television. Hell, I thought last season Jax was the funniest, and I really hate admitting that. 

• Love 13
14 minutes ago, Misslindsey said:

I will be at my table for one in not minding Scheana. She is self absorbed and seems to always need a boyfriend/husband, but I find her easier to take than some of the others. I cannot say I like her, because I do not really like any of these idiots. I thought the disintegration of her marriage to Shay was both of their faults. They could not communicate to save their lives and I believe they had other issues as well that they both contributed to.

I will also, be at my table for one in disliking Stassi. I just find her to be a horrible person, who thinks she is so witty. Also, if I have to see her brother again this season I may throw something at my television. Hell, I thought last season Jax was the funniest, and I really hate admitting that. 

Totally agree with everything you said.  Yes Scheana is self absorbed, but she was almost 100% in the right last season when it came to dealing with the Coven!  The only faux-pas that she did was talking to Katie about how the other bridesmaids were splitting the bridal shower.  And then making a point to pay Kristen in front of Katie.  THAT was tacky.  But she didn't do anything wrong when it came to Lala - Katie was WITH her when they talked to Lala and Scheana gave a very LAME apology to Lala, AFTER getting the go-ahead from Katie, so for Katie and Stassi to come back and attack her for that was beyond low.  And then they just continued to attack her for being a polite person at work and not treating Lala like garbage WHILE WORKING.  They were total assholes to Scheana because of their blind hatred of Lala!

And I dislike Stassi too.  She thinks she's way funnier than she is and she CONTINUES to think that if you aren't agreeing with her 100%, then you're a bad friend with no loyalties.  Even though SHE'S not loyal to her friends.  And Katie became 1000% less likeable when she allowed Stassi back into her circle.  Does no one remember last season when both these women were AWFUL???

• Love 5
4 hours ago, Mindthinkr said:

I just saw that again. I think that she just wants to be a serial marrier so that she can continue to have special days (as a bride) where it is all about her. 

One thousand percent. It's not about the man or the marriage itself. It's about the day, and all eyes on her. 

• Love 4

Oh they all suck!!  (Except Ariana when she is not taking comedy too seriously).  I'm just not in Scheana's corner any more. I felt like she really dragged Shay through worse than she needed to. Like why did she have to have the interventions on camera?  Such extra thirst there.  The checking her makeup thing....ugh... I can never let it go..................

• Love 7
5 hours ago, Mindthinkr said:

She’ll be the Zsa Zsa of our day. Multiple marriages, “famous” for being “famous”, heavy accent (vocal fry).

Edited by ivygirl
  • Love 7

I loved LVP & Ken giving Tom the stink eye.

Flat Iron Tom was so annoyed and surprised that LVP/Ken eavesdropped?

LOL!!! Why? I'm pretty sure LVP was the one to yell "Action!" and Ken is the one that held the black/white clipboard

Edited by KungFuBunny
  • Love 12
4 hours ago, Misslindsey said:

Mind if I pull up a chair? I feel the same way. Although she's tried to redeem herself (a little) I'll never forget what a nasty snake Stassi was in season 1.  That's the real Stassi as far as I'm concerned. 

Scheanna is vapid and needy sometimes, but I don't think she's an evil person. Can't say the same about Stassi - or even Kristen or Katie to an extent.  I agree she came off badly at the end of her and Shays marriage (and at the last reunion) because she did jump into another relationship so quickly. But ITA they *both* had a part to play in the demise of their marriage. 

Edited by Duke2801
  • Love 7
7 hours ago, Mindthinkr said:

She also never got over the fact that she got fat shamed for her crop top wedding dress ?

• Love 3
3 minutes ago, RedDelicious said:

She also never got over the fact that she got fat shamed for her crop top wedding dress ?

Ooh.....now she can plan on wearing every style of wedding dress until she gets it right. Or not! 

• Love 4
22 minutes ago, Duke2801 said:

Mind if I pull up a chair? I feel the same way. Although she's tried to redeem herself (a little) I'll never forget what a nasty snake Stassi was in season 1.  That's the real Stassi as far as I'm concerned. 

Scheanna is vapid and needy sometimes, but I don't think she's an evil person. Can't say the same about Stassi - or even Kristen or Katie to an extent.  I agree she came off badly at the end of her and Shays marriage (and at the last reunion) because she did jump into another relationship so quickly. But ITA they *both* had a part to play in the demise of their marriage. 

Save me a spot at the table.

I love Scheana! especially Ronnie Karam & Ben Mandelker impersonations.

I'll take Scheana over Katie any day of the week

Come on peoples!!! She gave us Good As Gold in Gold Lame short shorts

• Love 5
5 minutes ago, biakbiak said:

Did Kristen have a falling out with Stassi and Katie? 

No. I think she’s just still friends with Schena while they aren’t. Schena and Kristen have always been friends even when everyone hated  Kristen and Kristen was making snide comments about Ariana.

• Love 2
12 minutes ago, KungFuBunny said:

I'll take Scheana over Katie any day of the week

Although I like to snark on her a little bit I think that she's fairly harmless and narcissistic. Katie, especially Tequila Katie can be down right mean.  

• Love 7
2 minutes ago, Mindthinkr said:

Although I like to snark on her a little bit I think that she's fairly harmless and narcissistic. Katie, especially Tequila Katie can be down right mean.  

Oh I absolutely love to snark on Scheana.

She can definitely be bitchy or catty - but I don't think she is mean like Stassi and Katie

• Love 6
15 hours ago, Misslindsey said:

Save me a seat. At both those tables.

Stassi, in particular, is an objectively terrible person. I don't so much mind Scheana. Yes, she's vapid and self-absorbed, but all of them are.

• Love 8
On 12/5/2017 at 9:12 AM, Duke2801 said:

Ariana.  I like her haircut in theory, but wasn't crazy about the way she styled it.  I actually think she looked prettier with the longer hair.  It was thick, healthy, and (most likely) real.  I applaud her for trying something different though.  

Not real. I was at an event with her last year, and you could see the tracks from her extensions. I'm loving the new haircut. 

• Love 9
2 minutes ago, Jjenni said:

Not real. I was at an event with her last year, and you could see the tracks from her extensions. I'm loving the new haircut. 

did you meet her?  wondering what she's like in real life

• Love 2
22 minutes ago, teapot said:

did you meet her?  wondering what she's like in real life

Yeah, we did the meet and greet thing with pictures, but then she and Tom hung out at the party till the end and were surprisingly social with everyone. She was very nice, not a particularly riveting conversationalist, but cool to just chill and hang out. She is the skinniest person I have ever met in real life. 

• Love 9
38 minutes ago, Jjenni said:

ah ok cool.  they must have been pretty good ones to look so real.   some people wear them and it is soooo obvious and fake-looking.  see: KMS see also: Brandi Glanville.  

Edited by Duke2801
  • Love 3
On 12/7/2017 at 0:53 PM, Misslindsey said:

Also, if I have to see her brother again this season I may throw something at my television. Hell, I thought last season Jax was the funniest, and I really hate admitting that. 

Oh my god, I LOATHE that smug little dickbag. Much like his big sister, he thinks he's so much smarter and funnier than he actually is. Can you even imagine how insufferable he's going to be when he grows up and really starts to believe his own hype?! Chip off the old block indeed...although having seen just how thirsty and famewhorey Stassi's parents are, I'm not surprised that they raised such annoyingly deluded children.

As for Jax, much like Vikki from RHofOC, I refuse to even imagine the show without him around. I just can't quit either of those disgusting old toads.

Edited by Sun-Bun
  • Love 8
On 12/7/2017 at 4:38 PM, KungFuBunny said:

Save me a spot at the table.

I'm in too. I've been Team Scheana ever since she comforted Stassi after her concert when all of Stassi's friends had turned on her. It was just so unexpectedly nice, especially since Stassi basically lived to torment Scheana. 

And agreed too on Stassi. What a hateful, miserable person she is. People, whether her friends or her victims, are worse for having met her, which is one of the most damning things I can say about a person. She's an absolutely garbage human being. 

• Love 8
11 minutes ago, Pachengala said:

I'm in too. I've been Team Scheana ever since she comforted Stassi after her concert when all of Stassi's friends had turned on her. It was just so unexpectedly nice, especially since Stassi basically lived to torment Scheana. 

And agreed too on Stassi. What a hateful, miserable person she is. People, whether her friends or her victims, are worse for having met her, which is one of the most damning things I can say about a person. She's an absolutely garbage human being. 

Scheana also remained friends with Kristen after the Jax/Kristen hookup reveal. Everyone else ostracized Kristen - only Sandoval and Scheana had her back.

Scheana also stayed friends with Katie when Stassi dumped Katie.

Scheana was also the one who brokered the Stassi/Katie reunion.

https://soundcloud.com/watch-what-crappens

Love their impressions, FI Tom excited by Ariana's new haircut

• Love 2
6 hours ago, ticklemepink said:

I still can't fully forgive Scheana for her reckless and selfish approach to Shay's attempts at sobriety. It was one of the most irresponsible and self-centered things I have ever seen on television, and I watch a LOT of BravoTV. 

I agree. She wanted him to cut back on partying, but still party a LITTLE bit - so they could go out together and have fun. Again, it was all about her. No, she's not responsible for his sobriety, but she could have been a hell of a lot more supportive. 

I also can't get past her calling her SIX YEAR relationship AND marriage to him "a break from Rob". Who fucking does that??? Someone is bitter, spiteful, and evil. IMO

• Love 11
On 12/6/2017 at 1:22 PM, Portae said:

Wasn't Faith a potential cast member at one point? I remember her being introduced the same season as Lala and seeing her in a lot of scenes. Makes you wonder how long the thing with her and Jax may have been going on. 

I think so. Didn't she go with them to Hawaii? I seem to recall her and Lala swimming topless by the waterfalls.  Also, wasn't she the one they tried to hook up with Max?  

• Love 4
On 12/6/2017 at 1:13 PM, ghoulina said:

Yes. Stassi can be downright awful, but then she'll turn around and be fully self aware and self deprecating. She will make me laugh, something Scheana has never done! 

Right???? She's had a front row seat with those balls a few times, so her protestations fell really flat. 

Scheana has made me laugh several times, I just don't think it was ever her intent.  (example: Good as Gold)

49 minutes ago, beaker73 said:

I think so. Didn't she go with them to Hawaii? I seem to recall her and Lala swimming topless by the waterfalls.  Also, wasn't she the one they tried to hook up with Max?  

I think Faith was the one Lala pulled a knife on.

• Love 2

The 2 Toms should not make the deal with LVP & Ken - they are going to get shanked.

They (2 Toms) make plenty of money for appearances at various Clubs. They not only get paid to appear for a few hours, they also get first class tickets, room accomodations and meals. At this time, they make about 15K to 20K for one appearance. If LVP & Ken get them to sign on the dotted line - they will be legally tied to this bar. They will make less money and have to work much longer hours. It's going to look just like LVP's other locations. Tom Toms will basically be a zoo with the star animals being them. I can see her making TShirts and all sorts of other product to sell that they brand after the 2 boys. People are only going to go there to see Tom2. They won't be going to see Max I'd want proof from LVP and Ken that they have invested 800K themselves.

I for one think it is stupid to have the kitchen on the second floor - it is a lawsuit waiting to happen - I see waiters and waitresses taking a tumble down a flight of stairs with hot food flying

Edited by KungFuBunny
  • Love 7
2 hours ago, KungFuBunny said:

I for one think it is stupid to have the kitchen on the second floor - it is a lawsuit waiting to happen - I see waiters and waitresses taking a tumble down a flight of stairs with hot food flying

Yep... and we all know they drink alcohol while working. 2nd floor kitchen is a really stupid idea.

• Love 3
15 hours ago, AntAnn said:

Yep... and we all know they drink alcohol while working. 2nd floor kitchen is a really stupid idea.

Even if they don't drink, you know the LVP waitress dress code will be Tight T-Shirt dress with heels. They won't be wearing restaurant non skid shoes. I see liquid spillage - like gravy/ketchup on the stairs - and then limbs a flying

fc0FAHQ.gif

Edited by KungFuBunny
  • Love 4
6 hours ago, Rubyslippahz said:

Ooh you're all right there are going to be mishaps on that stairway.   

Do any of you LA folks know where TomTom is supposed to be located?   Is it really close to Pump and SUR?

I believe its on the same block. It's the same space they looked out before as a place for Max to manage.

• Love 3

There's not a fictional show on TV that's as scripted as this one.  

But very few that are as entertaining.

James, Logan wants you.  

I assume Logan has already had James, hence his familiarity with the jizz stain on the rug. Anyway, I wasn't that impressed with Logan...DJ Muppet Bi-Baby could probably get a cuter guy to give him back hickeys.

Katie and Stassi look good. Being married to Schwartz agrees with them.

• LOL 1
  • Love 15

Oh Tom. You are so, so stupid. Wait until you get home to bad mouth you potential business partner and current boss.

Back when Sheena and Shay were engaged I was of the opinion that Shay was just the guy Sheena happened to be dating when she decided she wanted to get married.  Shay could have been anyone willing to buy a ring. She did not care at all as long as she got to be the bride. As much as I think Katie and Tom have a pretty fucked up realationship, I do believe they wanted to specifically marry each other and not just whoever was around. 

I think Jax probably slept with Faith, but I also think it’s posdible that Faith is playing fast and loose with the details and time line so she can get on the show.

• Love 8

I'm probably alone here, but I actually want to see more of Kristina. She's the only one who tells Jax off for being the scum that he is and doesn't tolerate his bullshit. For that alone, I like her.  Lisa has had countless opportunities to tell him off, but she never has. Not really.  The prick steals from you on a regular basis and you don't fire him. He doesn't respect you, I hope you know that.

Believe every revolting accusations made against Jax. They're all true.  Why bring the Faith storyline to this season?  It was already done in season 1.  Jax cheated on his girlfriend? No, really? Shocker.  Having unprotected sex with Jax?  That sounds smart.  Thank you Jax's parents, for unleashing your pos son to the world.  Good job.

Britney didn't know who Jax was before the show?  Lie.  She's not a bad person and she's not malicious, but if she stays with him, that's all on her.  You don't think he has repeated that lie to countless other women before you?  He told Stassi that they're going to get married hundreds of times.  At the very least, get yourself tested!

I thought Stassi and Ariana liked each other. Or at least cordial.  When Ariana/Tom/Kristen thing was happening in season 3, Ariana was telling Stassi about Kristen coming over to pick up the cable box and how she was all dressed up.

Tom and Ariana will never go the distance simply because Tom wants to get married and have kids and Ariana doesn't. When one person wants to get married and the other one is adamantly against it, it doesn't work.  I do wonder what Ariana's attraction to Tom is.

Funny how Katie seemed the most normal and kind of low-key in the first season and people were surprised about her Tequila Katie side and when she blurted out Kristen/Jax sleeping together.

Schwartz being premed with the intent of becoming a doctor is as realistic as Jax growing a brain.  Tom couldn't even handle a shift at Pump and he thinks he can handle having someone bleed out right in front of him? Yeah right. "Oh, my patient died because I had a panic attack."

• Love 2
2 hours ago, FozzyBear said:

think Jax probably slept with Faith, but I also think it’s posdible that Faith is playing fast and loose with the details and time line so she can get on the show.

I think Faith is an opportunist looking for her big break, plain and simple. You think she supposedly dated Max for his looks and stellar personality? Puh-lease...that girl has always been trying to claw her way from the background to the foreground of every scene. Apparently she's just not charismatic or interesting enough to be a cast member, plus she no longer works there anyway, so why have her competing with the likes of ex-SURvers Stassi and Kristen for screentime?

You can tell she just pulled the Jax thing out of her ass for her big storyline attempt; I'll bet it kills her that her old buddy LaLa is a regular cast member now and she isn't, so I'm guessing this is her way of amping up the drama so she can benefit as well. Damned shame she's come off so lame with her thirst though, because this show could definitely use some people of color on its regular cast.

Speaking of random supporting cast, where's Peter? Haven't seen him around yet. He's got the best of both worlds, if you ask me---loved by Lisa and considered her best worker, loved by the cast but not too immersed in all the crazy cast drama, loved by all the viewers but not a regular cast member/featured name in the opening credits...he's separate enough to be somewhat more anonymous but still known enough to get appearances or fan love regardless.

• Love 7
2 hours ago, Sun-Bun said:

I think Faith is an opportunist looking for her big break, plain and simple. You think she supposedly dated Max for his looks and stellar personality? Puh-lease...that girl has always been trying to claw her way from the background to the foreground of every scene. Apparently she's just not charismatic or interesting enough to be a cast member, plus she no longer works there anyway, so why have her competing with the likes of ex-SURvers Stassi and Kristen for screentime?

You can tell she just pulled the Jax thing out of her ass for her big storyline attempt; I'll bet it kills her that her old buddy LaLa is a regular cast member now and she isn't, so I'm guessing this is her way of amping up the drama so she can benefit as well. Damned shame she's come off so lame with her thirst though, because this show could definitely use some people of color on its regular cast.

Speaking of random supporting cast, where's Peter? Haven't seen him around yet. He's got the best of both worlds, if you ask me---loved by Lisa and considered her best worker, loved by the cast but not too immersed in all the crazy cast drama, loved by all the viewers but not a regular cast member/featured name in the opening credits...he's separate enough to be somewhat more anonymous but still known enough to get appearances or fan love regardless.

Then she fits in with this crew. Wasn't she the recipient of the Kristen/Jax sex stained sofa? I do believe she and Jax hooked up - I guess she went from second hand to direct deposit spunk. She knew exactly what she was getting by inviting Jax into a private setting - not that Jax would have any problem pulling her into a club bathroom or alleyway.

I think Jax gets off on "the risk" of getting caught.

We'll know it is the end of the relationship when he tattoos Brittany somewhere on his body.

Edited by KungFuBunny
  • Love 7

The thing that makes me think Faith is telling the truth is because i cant imagine anyone would make up the detail that this all took place next to a sleeping elderly woman in her care. Of course I can't fathom most of the decisions any of these people make.

• Love 10
On 12/9/2017 at 0:53 PM, KungFuBunny said:

The 2 Toms should not make the deal with LVP & Ken - they are going to get shanked.

They (2 Toms) make plenty of money for appearances at various Clubs. They not only get paid to appear for a few hours, they also get first class tickets, room accomodations and meals. At this time, they make about 15K to 20K for one appearance. If LVP & Ken get them to sign on the dotted line - they will be legally tied to this bar. They will make less money and have to work much longer hours. It's going to look just like LVP's other locations. Tom Toms will basically be a zoo with the star animals being them. I can see her making TShirts and all sorts of other product to sell that they brand after the 2 boys. People are only going to go there to see Tom2. They won't be going to see Max I'd want proof from LVP and Ken that they have invested 800K themselves.

A part of me believes with the salaries they make on VPR and their appearances it is probably difficult to get them excited about working at yet another LVP enterprise.  As it stands now the cast puts in minimal non-filming hours at SUR.  So the only way to go is with a partnership of some sort.  

I can understand having Sandoval as a partner as over the years he has been consistent and he is a draw.  However, if Sandoval's contribution is he comes up with artisanal cocktails-what is Schwartz's contribution?  So LVP is being very dismissive of Sandoval.  Maybe she and Ken should be listening to what kind of research Sandoval has done since first being approached as a partner.   LVP doesn't own the property it is a build out.  The whole let's be partners came about so oddly-wasn't the proposal offered at the wedding of Tom and Katie?   

I was taken back when LVP decided the decor should be industrial/romantic.  I get she can put together a restaurant but one would think she and Ken might offer up some blueprints of the site to their partners or discuss the theme.  They must have had plans to get permits.  I also cringed with the upstairs kitchen-for some reason I thought this was suppose to be more of a bar than eatery.  I guess they don't allow stand alone bars any longer without them serving food.   I found this article about the Todds' expansion into the WeHo area https://la.eater.com/2017/8/21/16179344/lisa-vanderpump-west-hollywood-restaurant-rumormongering.  

I don't remember Max's last title but if I recall correctly he hadn't quite made it to the waiter/assistant manager tier at SUR.  

I also thought it was a tad snotty when Schwartz said something about the majority of the capital coming from Ken and LVP.  LVP snapped back all of the capital.  If she has all of the capital why is she asking for $200k from her partners?  I know it is expensive to open a restaurant/bar but at some point a small should not have to cost millions to get off the ground.  I went back at looked at the Villa Blanca listing at the sale price for the up and running restaurant (much larger space) was only $695,000.00 (and there were no takers).  http://www.loopnet.com/Listing/19355911/9601-Brighton-Way-Beverly-Hills-CA/

• Love 2

I haven't seen this ep from start to finish but scoffed when successful businesswoman Lisa Vanderbucks revealed her brilliant plan to have the kitchen on the second story of the building. I am nearly certain I watched an ep of one of those "help my failing business" candid reality shows  which had alot of complaints about cold food and slow service b/c the kitchen was on a different floor.

Yeah, I rolled my eyes at Flat Iron Tom "realising" millionairess mogul Lisa Vanderbucks and Ken were within listening distance of him bad-mouthing them at their business.

Edited by Ubiquitous
  • Love 3

Not so long ago I went with friends to an East Coast Casino. At the casino, there was a club which had different celebrities make appearances. My friend bumped into his former coworker who also was a professional DJ on the side. He is well known locally and he was invited by the 2 different celebrities making appearances that weekend. He himself will not "perform" without the minimum of a 35K fee. Granted if he were to work he'd be there for 4-6 hours. The celebrities that were there, are somewhat known rappers - were there a total of 45 minutes each. Per my friend's friend - their paycheck for the 45 minutes was 50K. They were flown out to the venue first class, had beautiful suites in the best section of the casino, given free liquor and food for their stay.

The club makes a hell of a lot of money pushing bottles and liquor. The celebrities encourage the patrons to buy VIP tables and have bottle service, I did not see any of them posing for pictures or signing autographs.

This is what I see as the future for Tom Squared if LVP gets them to sign on the dotted line, They will be obligated/chained to this bar - and their cage will be brought out every night so that people can come see them. I'm sure every product conceivable will be branded. I also see autographs and selfies with Tom2 will be available for a certain price. They will be there long hours 6 days a week. No more Vegas trips and vacations - they will be stuck. They will become bitter fast once they realize that LVP is getting 80% of the profit on everything for doing nothing. LVP thinks she can do Industrial romantic? Why am I picturing purple painted bricks and pipes.

Also the staircase to the kitchen...I can see lots of drunk people who will think it's a good idea to imitate human Slinkys

• Love 8

Am I the only one who thinks the bar name itself is stupid and sounds awkward? TomTom?! That just is lame...Double T, T&T or T-Squared, sure---TomTom??? Nah...just way too twee and goofy for my liking.

• Love 7
12 minutes ago, Sun-Bun said:

Am I the only one who thinks the bar name itself is stupid and sounds awkward? TomTom?! That just is lame...Double T, T&T or T-Squared, sure---TomTom??? Nah...just way too twee and goofy for my liking.

I think the two of them should forget entering the LVP Industrial Romantic Prison and have their agents take booking appearances by Sandoval and Schwartz - they'd make more money and the agents wouldn't be getting an 80% cut

• Love 2