Type keyword(s) to search

S03.E07: eps3.6_fredrick+tanya.chk

shapeshifter
  • Start Topic

On 23/11/2017 at 6:25 PM, shapeshifter said:

The file extension attached to this episode title is .chk. This page:
https://superuser.com/questions/124690/what-can-i-do-with-chk-files-in-found-000-folders/226466
—contains a wealth of potential double entendres related to Mobly/Fredrick and Trenton/Tanya with regards to the definition and purpose and fate of .chk files.

On 24/11/2017 at 7:26 AM, Milaxx said:

This is really nice info. Basically they are lost files that are created when file operations are interrupted abnormally. You can rename them and recover them (such as Trenton & Mobley renaming themselves Tanya & Frederick) or you can delete them ( as when they were killed). Most often these types of files end up not being that important.

This is why I love coming here after watching each episode. Because I get little tidbits like this. I found this episode a bit slow and not entirely interesting. Kind of like a standard midseason episode designed entirely to kill time till the end of the season. And then I read this and it put a whole different spin on this.Thanks!

• Love 2