Type keyword(s) to search

S12.E21: Reunion Part 2

• Start Topic

22 hours ago, nexxie said:

“an unexpected turn of events leaves everyone in a state of total shock.”

Any guesses???

I'm guessing it's a huge let down and a far leap from "leaving everyone in a state of total shock".  Maybe Shannon let David eat potato chips before dinner (or onion rings with dinner) before they parted ways.

• Love 12
On 11/22/2017 at 4:14 PM, KungFuBunny said:

The reunion continues with Kelly and Meghan reviving their text message feud; Peggy airs her grievances to Shannon; an unexpected turn of events leaves everyone in a state of total shock.

ok kfb, give it up!  tell us what the 'turn of events' are.......inquiring minds want to know

• Love 3
5 hours ago, zoeysmom said:

Maybe it is Vicki walking off and claiming she doesn't want to so the show anymore.

Didnt Vicki already do that a few seasons ago? Obviously she changed her mind. Much like Tamra running barefoot down the hallway of the hotel at the finale dinner in Bali screaming something like " you will never see me again"!  I must be hallucinating because I still see Tamra a lot...every season. 

• Love 17
6 hours ago, zoeysmom said:

Maybe it is Vicki walking off and claiming she doesn't want to so the show anymore.

I think it is the hug between Vicki, Tamra and Shannon. Something happens to bring those 3 back together.

13 hours ago, WireWrap said:

I think it is the hug between Vicki, Tamra and Shannon. Something happens to bring those 3 back together.

All 3 of them have traumatic divorces in common. I believe that is what will make these 3 friends. I hope for Shannons sake, these women will be supportive and kind to her.

ETA: Meghan needs to have her clothing altered to fit her flat chest. But she is a pretty woman

Edited by chenoa333
  • Love 5
19 hours ago, jaybird2 said:

ok kfb, give it up!  tell us what the 'turn of events' are.......inquiring minds want to know

oy...still recovering from pie induced coma

9f7117fe6b74ed1b0f86b302ffc1da4e973fa7eb

Possibly Vicki admits that Brooks is Michael's baby daddy?

• Love 14
On 11/24/2017 at 1:22 PM, IKnowRight said:

Lydia keeps digging in on the Shannon is off her rocker narrative.  In the preview we see her tell Peggy that she's lying about the David/Diko cancer conversation.  What is Lydia's deal with Shannon?  She shows no compassion for a Christian...

Unless there was some creative editing, from what was shown of the David/Diko cancer conversation, why is Lydia saying Shannon lied about it?  It didn't look like David was grilling Diko to me. What else would she be lying about?

• Love 17
1 hour ago, la patineuse said:

Unless there was some creative editing, from what was shown of the David/Diko cancer conversation, why is Lydia saying Shannon lied about it?  It didn't look like David was grilling Diko to me. What else would she be lying about?

Right? Especially since Shannon kept refusing to comment on fight with Peggy about a conversation she didn't hear.  

• Love 11
3 hours ago, la patineuse said:

Because she wants Peggy to shit on Shannon.

• Love 17

There seems to be a lot of emphasis on the hug:  http://www.etonline.com/rhoc-reunion-takes-shocking-turn-vicki-tamra-and-shannon-see-pics-exclusive-91401

Here is a August interview with Kelly and Vicki-  interesting comments:

VG: I’m always open to salvageable relationships, but it has to be both sides. They are fixated on the past and they won’t move forward. I am over it, literally. You’ll see coming up that Tamra says I tried to attack her family and attack her marriage. That is not the case. What is the truth is [that] Tamra approached Kelly when we were in Ireland and asked Kelly …

KD: “Did Vicki say my husband cheats on me and my husband is gay?” And then I said, “No, she didn’t say, ‘cheats’ on you. And then that’s when Heather Dubrow goes, “You can’t get your story straight.”

VG: Tamra had it in her brain — she never thought it was going to be aired and now she’s fixated saying that I tried to ruin her family. I didn’t try to ruin her family. I don’t care about ruining her family, I’m not that kind of girl. So I don’t understand why she is stuck on this. She is causing it to have so much life when it didn’t have to. She could’ve moved on and not talked about it this year, but she’s playing a victim. I didn’t go after her marriage; I didn’t go after Shannon’s marriage. They keep saying it over and over and I don’t understand it. If they don’t want to draw attention to it, then why do they keep talking about it? You’re going to see a lot of that this year. 

KD: They’re still talking about Brooks!

VG: It’s so crazy, two and a half years after him. I’m not talking about Simon. I don’t care about Simon. It’s an old relationship and it’s just ridiculous that they continue to talk about it. I don’t talk about Sidney. Why doesn’t [Tamra] have a relationship with Sidney?

KD: You’re not bringing that up.

VG: I’m not bringing up all the stuff that just came up in the press that I already knew about.

S: During moments like the drama between Tamra and her daughter, is that a time where the ladies can rally together and support one another? How does that play out amongst the group when things like that happen off camera?

VG: I texted her and told her that I wish her the very best and I’m sorry she’s going through a tough time. The problem is that it’s never reciprocated with her towards me. When I was going through all that I went through two years ago, not once did she ever reach out to me and say “I’m your friend for 10 years, what can I do?” Never once. It’s a lopsided friendship a little bit.

S: It is confusing for viewers — especially in the beginning of the season — to watch the women refusing to see each other. You’re filming a show together, so I think you’re going to run into each other.

VG: They’re causing their own demise. If they don’t want to film, then they can go back home.

KD: They’re burying themselves.

S: Do you keep in touch with Heather Dubrow at all?

VG: We don’t talk to her.

KD: No! I run into her more than anyone. I run into her at Orange Theory all the time.

S: Is Tamra still friends with her?

KD: They were never … that was a fake friendship.

Interesting comments about Heather and Tamra-didn't the others say that about their relationship in Bali?  Vicki seemed to defend the Tamra/Heather relationship.  I do believe Vicki is maybe overcompensating.

• Love 5
57 minutes ago, zoeysmom said:

There seems to be a lot of emphasis on the hug:  http://www.etonline.com/rhoc-reunion-takes-shocking-turn-vicki-tamra-and-shannon-see-pics-exclusive-91401

Here is a August interview with Kelly and Vicki-  interesting comments:

VG: I’m always open to salvageable relationships, but it has to be both sides. They are fixated on the past and they won’t move forward. I am over it, literally. You’ll see coming up that Tamra says I tried to attack her family and attack her marriage. That is not the case. What is the truth is [that] Tamra approached Kelly when we were in Ireland and asked Kelly …

KD: “Did Vicki say my husband cheats on me and my husband is gay?” And then I said, “No, she didn’t say, ‘cheats’ on you. And then that’s when Heather Dubrow goes, “You can’t get your story straight.”

VG: Tamra had it in her brain — she never thought it was going to be aired and now she’s fixated saying that I tried to ruin her family. I didn’t try to ruin her family. I don’t care about ruining her family, I’m not that kind of girl. So I don’t understand why she is stuck on this. She is causing it to have so much life when it didn’t have to. She could’ve moved on and not talked about it this year, but she’s playing a victim. I didn’t go after her marriage; I didn’t go after Shannon’s marriage. They keep saying it over and over and I don’t understand it. If they don’t want to draw attention to it, then why do they keep talking about it? You’re going to see a lot of that this year. 

KD: They’re still talking about Brooks!

VG: It’s so crazy, two and a half years after him. I’m not talking about Simon. I don’t care about Simon. It’s an old relationship and it’s just ridiculous that they continue to talk about it. I don’t talk about Sidney. Why doesn’t [Tamra] have a relationship with Sidney?

KD: You’re not bringing that up.

VG: I’m not bringing up all the stuff that just came up in the press that I already knew about.

S: During moments like the drama between Tamra and her daughter, is that a time where the ladies can rally together and support one another? How does that play out amongst the group when things like that happen off camera?

VG: I texted her and told her that I wish her the very best and I’m sorry she’s going through a tough time. The problem is that it’s never reciprocated with her towards me. When I was going through all that I went through two years ago, not once did she ever reach out to me and say “I’m your friend for 10 years, what can I do?” Never once. It’s a lopsided friendship a little bit.

S: It is confusing for viewers — especially in the beginning of the season — to watch the women refusing to see each other. You’re filming a show together, so I think you’re going to run into each other.

VG: They’re causing their own demise. If they don’t want to film, then they can go back home.

KD: They’re burying themselves.

S: Do you keep in touch with Heather Dubrow at all?

VG: We don’t talk to her.

KD: No! I run into her more than anyone. I run into her at Orange Theory all the time.

S: Is Tamra still friends with her?

KD: They were never … that was a fake friendship.

Interesting comments about Heather and Tamra-didn't the others say that about their relationship in Bali?  Vicki seemed to defend the Tamra/Heather relationship.  I do believe Vicki is maybe overcompensating.

Well, if it was a group hug, it didn't take.

Vicki's self-promotion and bending of the truth, that I can understand. That's what she does. And of course she's certainly not the kind of girl (cough) to ruin another family. In her own echo chamber of a brain, she's still an attractive 17 year old Illinois girl who makes all the men hot and all the other women eternally jealous and resentful.  Not some rapidly expanding and increasingly unattractive old lady from Orange county.

I was a bit surprised by Kelly's part in this interview. She's acting like the old Vicki sidekick, angry and stirring up shit whenever Vicki pulls the ventriloquist dummy string in her ass. I''d have thought she had matured a bit this season and could better see through this bitch's selfish and destructive motives, was a bit more politically astute. Guess the single life is making her simple-minded again. 

Edited by Should Be Working
  • Love 10
17 hours ago, HunterHunted said:

You've got to love Vicki's completely delusional "When I was going through all that I went through two years ago, not once did she ever reach out to me and say 'I’m your friend for 10 years, what can I do?' Never once. It’s a lopsided friendship a little bit." How does that square with Vicki's earlier quote that they're still talking about Brooks? What Vicki went through 2 years ago was all of the criticism she earned by being with Brooks and participating in cancer scams with him. And Tamra did reach out to Vicki to let Vicki know that Brooks was a bad guy, but Vicki refused to listen. Vicki's broken friendships and isolation is a hell of her own making and she refuses to own even a single percent of her culpability. Vicki's version of reaching out is a casserole. She doesn't want to anyone to say anything the least bit critical about her life. Vicki wants superficial friendship. She has no appreciation for a truly intimate relationship. She's still perplexed that her children continue to maintain relationships with Donn, who she laments divorcing, but she cheated on him for most of the marriage. 

Vicki forgets how vitriolic she was towards the other women when they reluctantly confronted her on her Brooks lies.  Vicki got pissy with Shannon when she asked Vicki to just show some records and then Brooks calls Shannon and chews her out and all Vicki's family can say is, Shannon wasn't returning her calls for three weeks?  Shannon, David, Heather and Terry were standing by Vicki until she just let Brooks offend each and every one of them.

All of Vicki and her relationship with Donn is fake.  First it was the kids had no connection with him, then Briana decided he was her new best friend. After acknowledging that Donn had cheated on her mom their entire marriage.  Then it was Vicki, after getting dumped by Brooks, claimed he would be spending Thanksgiving with her clan in Florida (didn't happen) and then it was Donn, when contacted by producers to pick Vicki up from the hospital after the Glamis incident didn't engage.  

Most of all Vicki has incredibly fungible relationships, Jeana is the best example, she and Tamra and Jeana had banded together for more money and then betrayed Jeana and went in for their own big payday.  Knowing someone for 10-15 years doesn't make you friends if half the time you are on the outs.

OC is one of those franchise that does not have relationships outside the show.  Tamra has denied a relationship with Vicki outside the show.  Shannon is probably the only one who has maintained relationships with Tamta  Meghan and Heather.  

• Love 14
9 hours ago, AttackTurtle said:

Again just watching the previews, I'm amazed at how tone deaf Lydia is.   At this point in the reunion, she knew that Shannon and David had split.  Shannon was simply giving an explanation about her involvement or rather lack thereof in the Diko/David discussion and Lydia snidely tells Peggy she's lying and she's nuts.   I think Lydia has surpassed Season One Camille, Rocky  from Below Deck,  Brandi Glanville, Jill Zarin, Scary Island Kelly level of revulsion.

Lord I hope that Lydia is called out for the "lie" that was behind Doug's vasectomy.  Lydia wasn't done having kids.  Christian Lydia wanted insurance that her next baby would be a girl.  

Shannon has definitely had her moments of crazy; however she is not mean.  

Most evangelical Christians believe IVF is not following God's will (and what about all of the unused fertilized embryos?).  This wouldn't be Lydia being inconsistent about living a Christian life would it?

• Love 23

I just see Lydia as a name caller.  In one of the clips she calls Shannon a "liar and nuts".  I really don;t think David had any interest in hearing about new RHOC or Shannon's trials and tribulations.  Lydia does have preconceived notions of how people film.  Maybe she is the one that has the prepared speech.  It would explain why she doesn't seem to be able to listen.  She just talks ad nauseam.  

• Love 21
1 hour ago, zoeysmom said:

I just see Lydia as a name caller.  In one of the clips she calls Shannon a "liar and nuts".  I really don;t think David had any interest in hearing about new RHOC or Shannon's trials and tribulations.  Lydia does have preconceived notions of how people film.  Maybe she is the one that has the prepared speech.  It would explain why she doesn't seem to be able to listen.  She just talks ad nauseam.  

Lydiot is a zero, just like her doofus husband. She's also ignorant.

40 minutes ago, Ubiquitous said:

Vicki once again announces she is quittig the show.

Let's hope so. ICKI is such a disgusting, fat, homely piece of shit. What a TOTAL loser.

2 minutes ago, Chicklet said:

Peggy is insane. That's all I have. "Nobody asked me?" after Shannon did ask her? She can't communicate which is her issue. She wanted to complicate things and she managed to do so. Why in hell would any normal person want to be on Reality TV the month her father dies and 6 weeks after a double mastectomy? She and Lydia are masters at attempting to turn things around on people. They are transparent and it doesn't fly most of the time with viewers but it seems to stun the women.

Peggy is SO ignorant - double digit IQ. She's also a MAJOR, entitled bitch. DIKO - typical short man with a small dick.

• Love 11

Dear.LORD.these.women.are.INSANE!!

Just a group of middle aged women sitting around talking about popping illegal drugs like its just soooooo funny?!?!  Its so weird. 

And Peggy needs to go NOW! She's just the worst.  So damn dumb.

Lydia isn't a keeper either.  The game just moves too fast for her to keep up.

• Love 12
1 minute ago, JD5166 said:

Peggy doesn’t want any sympathy, guys! BUT she wasn’t normal, her expanders hurt, she was on medication, her father just died, blah blah blah! She seemed just fine unveiling at her ugly car party, and her anniversary and when she jumped down Shannon’s throat at every turn!!! Insufferable! 

She is turning on the tears now cuz she knows she looked bad and now she is milking her "cancer" and mastectomy for all it is worth and using that as her excuse. Horrible woman.

• Love 23