Type keyword(s) to search

S11.E10: Let's Go In The Snow!

• Start Topic

Will was never a perfect child. He showed flashes of anger early on, even lashing out at Jen a few years ago. It would be absurd to think he doesn't have very deep-seated issues from his babyhood. Whatever happened to him he may not remember consciously, but it certainly is a part of him that will always be there. 

I do like kids; they can go from sweet to annoying in less than a minute. Their progress isn't linear; even as they develop and mature there will be regression that comes and goes. 

I don't find Will's behavior to be so extreme that he needs to be taken off TV for his own good - he seems to have a full life with a TV show as another activity in his busy life. 

• Love 8
5 hours ago, CousinAmy said:

Will was never a perfect child. ...{snip} . I do like kids; they can go from sweet to annoying in less than a minute. Their progress isn't linear; even as they develop and mature there will be regression that comes and goes. 

Funny..I was having the same thought about a couple of adults I know.. :)

• Love 1